AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-16, 01:06   Link #401
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Sad that they lose that they lose the final after working so hard..

Well, at least Tomoka and the others intend to keep playing. And good relationship development betwen Subaru and Tomoka.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 12:48   Link #402
Miraluka
Banned

Fantastic.

I've finally ended the second season. I hope to see a minisequel about them in later years. They deserve it so much!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 02:52   Link #403
fukarming

When can Subaru go out with Tomoka without being considered as a lolicon?

If Subaru go out with her now (age 16 vs 12), he is a lolicon, according to the RKB universe.

When Ren- age 20 (skip beat) refuses to go out with a 16 years old because of the age difference, Kyoko finds it stupid. (and Ren acknowledge that is an excuse)

SO....can Tomoka can out with Subaru when she enters junior high? that will make them age 17 vs 13.

Will be glad to see the following up story - Tomoka goes out with Subaru; Aoi got despaired and hook up with Natsuhi. Aoi and Subaru can then remain best bud for sharing their experience of going out with a younger person.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 12:09   Link #404
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
When can Subaru go out with Tomoka without being considered as a lolicon?

If Subaru go out with her now (age 16 vs 12), he is a lolicon, according to the RKB universe.

When Ren- age 20 (skip beat) refuses to go out with a 16 years old because of the age difference, Kyoko finds it stupid. (and Ren acknowledge that is an excuse)

SO....can Tomoka can out with Subaru when she enters junior high? that will make them age 17 vs 13.

Will be glad to see the following up story - Tomoka goes out with Subaru; Aoi got despaired and hook up with Natsuhi. Aoi and Subaru can then remain best bud for sharing their experience of going out with a younger person.
It depends on the prefecture they live in, but the safest bet for him would probably be to wait till she's at least 18. He'd be well into his twenties by that time, but then we will know if Tomoka's love for Subaru is more than just a crush, and if he loves her back.
Old 2013-10-17, 13:39   Link #405
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

... Am I the only one who'd prefer Subaru to go with Aoi rather than face the lolicon conundrum?

Heck, am I the only one who'd prefer Subaru to go with Aoi full stop?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 13:41   Link #406
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

@ Lord and Anh_Minh - Aren't you two ASHAMED to even have an interest in this anime?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 15:05   Link #407
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I like sports anime and cute girls doing cute things. I don't like lolicon, but eh, whatever. Two out of three.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 02:21   Link #408
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
@ Lord and Anh_Minh - Aren't you two ASHAMED to even have an interest in this anime?
Don't get me wrong. As much as I would like him to date Tomoka as she is now, we know what the consequences are, especially if they really want to take it to the next level. And Subaru knows that as well. Heck, even Tomoka knows that starting a relationship now is most likely pointless and would only put him in (legal) danger.
Old 2013-12-24, 14:00   Link #409
EroKing

Images
Hinata
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Masami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-15, 21:01   Link #410
judasmartel
*Author

I'm going to update the RKB Wikia to reflect changes in Season 2. I just want to make sure, are these names and positions for the Suzuritani grade school team correct?

Spoiler for Suzuritani Academy - Elementary Division:

If there any other names of Suzuritani players you know of, please let me know. I badly need them for the Wikia update. Thanks.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 22:13   Link #411
Miraluka
Banned

New figure!

This tima, Hina-chan!

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-28, 20:37   Link #412
judasmartel
*Author

So I was thinking, if the RKB LNs were first released in 2009, and Tomoka was 11 at the time, fast forward to 2015, she would be 17 now.

I wonder if she grew up to be a member of the Japanese U-17 Women's Team alongside the likes of Miyu, Rena, Airi, and Aya.

I mean, like this.

Old 2015-08-13, 07:52   Link #413
judasmartel
*Author

Spoiler for If only sports anime girls are like this...:

Tags
basketball, friendship, light novel adaptation, sequel, sports