AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-26, 19:46   Link #11641
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
you all really need to change the topic.
No no. I'm fairly interested in what these 'pink' and purple things are.
Quote:
I don't recall seeing purple 'round 'there
Neither do I
Seriously, what is it anyway?

Old 2011-06-26, 19:53   Link #11642
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
No no. I'm fairly interested in what these 'pink' and purple things are.

Neither do I
Seriously, what is it anyway?
Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-26, 19:58   Link #11643
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
you all really need to change the topic.
Sure, as soon as someone can present another topic that is equal or greater than the one they're currently having

T-minus seven weeks till New Testament 2
Old 2011-06-26, 20:18   Link #11644
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
T-minus seven weeks till New Testament 2
And Himegami is going to be the main heroine of the whole volume!!!
Old 2011-06-26, 20:22   Link #11645
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

And Fukiyose is going to wear a front hook again for the whole volume!!!
Old 2011-06-26, 21:07   Link #11646
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
1. how do you know this? if this is a joke.... then you got me lol
Quote:
And Fukiyose is going to wear a front hook again for the whole volume!!!
2. No offence but there been no Fukiyose for a while so i really doubt she coming in NT2 and 7 weeks and counting
Old 2011-06-26, 21:22   Link #11647
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
1. how do you know this? if this is a joke.... then you got me lol

2. No offence but there been no Fukiyose for a while so i really doubt she coming in NT2 and 7 weeks and counting
Wait, let me get this straight... You can accept that Himegami would be the Heroine for the new volume, but you can't see how Fukiyose could appear ?

"That don't make no sense?!"
Old 2011-06-26, 21:27   Link #11648
zaeraal

Quote:
Wait, let me get this straight... You can accept that Himegami would be the Heroine for the new volume, but you can't see how Fukiyose could appear ?

"That don't make no sense?!"
Ichihanaransai -> http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Ichihanaransai
They were already preparing in vol 17, it's plausible they are not that far away from it.
Old 2011-06-26, 21:41   Link #11649
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Ichihanaransai -> http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Ichihanaransai
They were already preparing in vol 17, it's plausible they are not that far away from it.
It's possible Ichihanaransai might be delayed due to the thirteen days of war with Russia.

I'm thinking the festival would be next year- as in our next year. I heard a rumor that NT3 was being written at the same time as NT2. Given that NT2 is supposedly a 'light-hearted' volume, I'm more than certain this would be another case of 09-30 all over again where the ending is a cliffhanger that leads to another city-wide incident.
Old 2011-06-26, 21:52   Link #11650
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
It's possible Ichihanaransai might be delayed due to the thirteen days of war with Russia.

I'm thinking the festival would be next year- as in our next year. I heard a rumor that NT3 was being written at the same time as NT2. Given that NT2 is supposedly a 'light-hearted' volume, I'm more than certain this would be another case of 09-30 all over again where the ending is a cliffhanger that leads to another city-wide incident.
I see it like this. Mikoto takes Touma to Ichifest. Accelerator and Shiage their with their girls. Worst is lusting over Touma. AC directors send a mass of troops and espers to kill Accel and Shiage but retrieve Touma. All out battle here and Level 6 Aogami shows up to get Touma( A man can dream). Also Tschumikado,Eztali,and Awaki are in the mix to attack them. Mikoto goes crazy on Number 6 because she can't stand losing Touma again.

End.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:01   Link #11651
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I see it like this. Mikoto takes Touma to Ichifest. Accelerator and Shiage their with their girls. Worst is lusting over Touma. AC directors send a mass of troops and espers to kill Accel and Shiage but retrieve Touma. All out battle here and Level 6 Aogami shows up to get Touma( A man can dream). Also Tschumikado,Eztali,and Awaki are in the mix to attack them. Mikoto goes crazy on Number 6 because she can't stand losing Touma again.

End.
But hwsr not enough.

It’s still zvdf not near perzdfbfect.

But gggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where is 'The one alike to Crack' when you need him?
Old 2011-06-26, 22:23   Link #11652
Breidaluk

Ichihanaransai will probably happens between 15 and 25 november, but what about touma?
Did everyone think that he is really dead or no one told about him during all this time? The people from the Anglican Church or Academic City could have sent a letter informing his parents about his disappearance in the end of WW3.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:27   Link #11653
Breidaluk

Itsuwa must be so depressed that she must still be drinking potato baron until now.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:28   Link #11654
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Ichihanaransai will probably happens between 15 and 25 november, but what about touma?
Did everyone think that he is really dead or no one told about him during all this time?
Not everyone but the following most likely
-Misaka
-Index
-Anglican Church
-Misakas
-AC(dark side)
-Roman Catholics.

Quote:
The people from the Anglican Church or Academic City could have sent a letter informing his parents about his disappearance in the end of WW3.
Why?
To tell them "We are sorry, your son is dead. He died saving the world from a mad Italiano and Archangel by punching them in the face. You have our condolences"
Old 2011-06-26, 22:39   Link #11655
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

End.
In my opinion, I think this conflict with the Board of Directors would be resolved by NT3, not to say that they've completely defeated them, but to get them to call off the Greenlight either by blackmailing them again or give them a new reason to let them live... It's like the Mafia, there's always a deal you can make as long as it's worth their while.

I want GROUP to return, but I'm not sure how to bring them back without it feeling forced. It's not like they're such good friends, plus they've got their own Baggage to pick up.

Any conflict during the Festival, imo, would be due to aggression from the magic side; Academy City would be too busy to screw around during a major festival... Too many eyes and security would be on high alert.

But I do like the idea of Mikoto going limit remove on their asses,... I've even thought up of her new move already- A full body Black Iron Sand Armor.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:48   Link #11656
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
In my opinion, I think this conflict with the Board of Directors would be resolved by NT3, not to say that they've completely defeated them, but to get them to call off the Greenlight either by blackmailing them again or give them a new reason to let them live... It's like the Mafia, there's always a deal you can make as long as it's worth their while.
True it can't last too long but sine Bardway came in she'll probably bring in some trouble.
Quote:
I want GROUP to return, but I'm not sure how to bring them back without it feeling forced. It's not like they're such good friends, plus they've got their own Baggage to pick up.
To me Touma meeting Mikoto and Index so early seems a bit forced since the day NT1 came out we were hoping for it.
Quote:
Any conflict during the Festival, imo, would be due to aggression from the magic side; Academy City would be too busy to screw around during a major festival... Too many eyes and security would be on high alert.
Aleisters plans>> the world
Quote:
But I do like the idea of Mikoto going limit remove on their asses,... I've even thought up of her new move already- A full body Black Iron Sand Armor.
Oh god no. That's just a bit too cheesy.(It's already a pain in the ass having sand in your ass from the beach, imagine iron sand up in there) How about making wings out of iron sand. Though the idea can be compared to Accelerators black wings except Mikoto can't fly.
Old 2011-06-26, 22:55   Link #11657
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
True it can't last too long but sine Bardway came in she'll probably bring in some trouble.

To me Touma meeting Mikoto and Index so early seems a bit forced since the day NT1 came out we were hoping for it.

Oh god no. That's just a bit too cheesy.(It's already a pain in the ass having sand in your ass from the beach, imagine iron sand up in there) How about making wings out of iron sand. Though the idea can be compared to Accelerators black wings except Mikoto can't fly.
LMAO !!

Sometimes I wonder if all we are out of ideas recently (yeah I'm talking about the fanfictions too).
Old 2011-06-26, 22:59   Link #11658
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

I can give Ideas but you guys can give me a set of characters to deal with and write it out.

Maybe something like

A day in the life of refrigerator-kun
or Misaka accidentally fights Kakine
Some bullshit fun with Delta-force
Make up story of Toumas life pre-Academy city.
Toumas first girlfriend was the Queen
Old 2011-06-26, 22:59   Link #11659
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
We don't even know what Bardway is up to, but we know the Golden Dawn isn't a strong enough force to take on those big organizations- She backed out immediately rather than to face the wraith of the UK Queen.

Quote:
But it's within his character to find them; it's not within any of the GROUP members to look out for each other.

Quote:
If that was the case Academy City wouldn't be making so much effort to make themselves look good in the eyes of the World. Using a non-aggressive battle strategy, donating money for the reconstruction efforts... No, Aleister's smart enough to know that you can't make the World your enemy, no matter how powerful you think you are - look at Fiamma.

Aleister may care more about his plans than the World, but it's a Risk-Reward system, you have to know your limits and how far your can push it, not everything is the same value, and not every thing is a 'either or' scenario, you have to learn when to cut your losses.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Quote:
How about both? Magnetism can be used for flight, though it's situational.
Old 2011-06-26, 23:24   Link #11660
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
We don't even know what Bardway is up to, but we know the Golden Dawn isn't a strong enough force to take on those big organizations- She backed out immediately rather than to face the wraith of the UK Queen.
Dawn Colored Sunlights plan is to take over the world but stealthily. Her plan can seem quite clear. Touma has his Kamijo faction. We know what that consists of. So it's sorta like Touma is indebted to her for saving his life so he'll help her out and Necessarius will probably sooner or later join forces even thought they hate each other.

Quote:
But it's within his character to find them; it's not within any of the GROUP members to look out for each other.
Not true. If he already knows that Academy City is up to no good he could have done something like make sure no one else knows he is alive and be that trump card that pops out of nowhere. But that idea is now moot.

Quote:
If that was the case Academy City wouldn't be making so much effort to make themselves look good in the eyes of the World. Using a non-aggressive battle strategy, donating money for the reconstruction efforts... No, Aleister's smart enough to know that you can't make the World your enemy, no matter how powerful you think you are - look at Fiamma.

Aleister may care more about his plans than the World, but it's a Risk-Reward system, you have to know your limits and how far your can push it, not everything is the same value, and not every thing is a 'either or' scenario, you have to learn when to cut your losses.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Iirc Aleister is stronger than Fiamma who is waaaay stronger than the world in LPSD form. But Aleister is using the world not destroying it. Who says interrupting a festival with no name mercanaries will trouble the world?

Doesn't Aleisters plans involve changing the world?

Quote:
How about both? Magnetism can be used for flight, though it's situational.
Armor is still cheesy. But it wouldn't be so bad if it was a shield like Gaaras sand.

Magnetism might require her to fly around while controlling the sand at the same time. Might as well make a surfboard.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen