AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-09, 12:31   Link #23301
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
*rides by on a scooter, pulls out a giant hammer and wonks Kha on the head before riding off into the sunset*

Baibee. ^_^
XD Leave it up to Anita to whack Kha into place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Inherent just means it's part of them. It could've been programmed into them for all we know.
Or inborn. I was reffering to that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
LEGION is still awesome. Griffith after his experience late StrikerS will attest to that.

Why? Because Griffith the outstanding battle force commander who has the IBA on the run is to GDI as LEGION is to IBA . I hope.
Wait, Griffith is an AI now? Or did you change LEGION?

Quote:
Artei'd still be a kid if the defection occured 12 years before StrikerS...
Nah, the current scenario is much more recent.

Quote:
I remember Fuyu has a few, Ratler had 2, Sakura for me... Not much else. So I guess that counts as rare.
Yes, but if we start finding them all over the place...

Quote:
Btw, it's not Sakura anymore. I felt it was too evil to not give the little chibi her own name, so I picked Stella, named after the Subaru Stella which is a sister car of the Subaru Vivio. Go figure why. :3
Noted and noted.

Quote:
Uh... Okay. So Jail and Skane, as much as they were undercutting each other, cooperated with each other, with one side (Jail) using what he learnt from the Tacitus to prepare the world for the Spawn, the other (Skane) hell-bent on bringing them in.

Ultimately who profits? LEGION.
LEGION is under the command of Skane, remember? Besides, why would Skane invite the Spawn? The Spawn consume and destroy, they're not the same as the Scrin, who only becam agressive after Doile opened fire first.
Old 2008-04-09, 13:26   Link #23302
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
"Foreman, we've detected a small explosion of crack on the planetary far side."

"That was just me."

"Oh, sorry."

Now this computes much better... Rue's having Tohsaka's outlook kept interfering with her actual sweetness for me.
Who's sweetness? Rin's? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... WHAT KIND OF PROFILES AM I SEEING HERE?!?!?! FILLED WITH MUCH EYECANDY AND WIN!!
LOL I see that you're enjoying all the new female profiles that are springing up :3

Quote:
So Cinderella doesn't have a prince here, but a princess through fate? And HAWT MIKO TWINS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

*dodges*

Anyway, nice twist to see how they basically share the same spells, waiting to see these two in action =3
LOL Cinderella :3 I suppose in some way it's that sort of relationship initially, except instead of a Fair Godmother, she has a Deity that grants her happiness :3

Quote:

Now all we need is some hawt Rue/Vivio/Syn action

*RUNS FASTER*

You...you...you read my mind!! ONO RE!!!!!!!!!

*Whips out a micro-precision seeker missile and fires it at Lowe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Can this be hot yuri twin miko action intimate sisterly love relationship?

Well, never expected to see them here. but please provide more of their story!

===========

Comrades! We shall assemble our might for the love of the shrine maidens!!! Let us hold hands and-

*is killed by strayed GN Oar*
LOL XD Well if you read the latest chapter of my story, I think that will have all the information you require :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I see that you like Rue's new face lift :3

Info on the character is somewhere on this thread...you can access it through my OC Directory at the bottom of my signature :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

My, my it seems Evangeline is popular already. And that's Melissa and her sister. Evangeline is an only child, remember?

Evangeline: It's your fault for posting those pictures in the first place. And I don't remember saying you could post THOSE!

What? They're cute

SaSword: ...

Hey! Back! No ankle pinching! Back I say!
I say that you deserved thems ankle pinching :3 You did post something quite..."private" dare I say :3

Quote:
Face lift is...

APPROVED!!
I'm glad you approve :3

Quote:
Deshou?

*CLOCK UPs and RUNS*
Oh you'd better run!
Old 2008-04-09, 13:54   Link #23303
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Besides, why would Skane invite the Spawn? The Spawn consume and destroy, they're not the same as the Scrin, who only becam agressive after Doile opened fire first.
However, the Spawn have Zerg qualities, Keroko-kun. They are controllable to a degree, but only if you have a living Omega Candidate. Employing the limited powers granted by Omega, a Candidate can control the Spawn. This is evident in Episode 2 of Alpha, when the enemy pretty much knocks on Erio/Caro/Lutecia's door. Omega's vessel at that time, not yet fully consumed by Omega, was able to control the Spawn.

So it is possible. :3
Old 2008-04-09, 13:57   Link #23304
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
A rebuild is when we take an old profile and, well, rebuild it to be bigger, better, stronger...

Or in Kha's case, more cracky.

The term comes from the "Rebuilt Profiles" of the StrikerS cast that Kha made for his intended magnum opus Rebuilt of StrikerS, and the name has pretty much been adopted to referr to taking an OC profile and fixing it. For a less cracky example, compare Franz Jaerger's original profile and the rebuilt profile for MSLN Alpha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbles View Post
-Level 2 linker cores.
Na? What the heck does this mean?

Quote:
Some handwavium metal that tricks biological components to recognize it as one of them instead of attacking it.
So it's Applied Phlebotinum in action? Sou.

Actually, I have a legitimate use for something like that, if there's a non-crack version.
Quote:
Watches Tesla chase LE around for calling her cliche.

Sorry, sorry, culdn't resist again...
*runs from Tesla*

Noooooo....Tesla-chan, I didn't call you cliche! I'll buy you a drink if you leave me aloooooooooooooone...
Quote:
<3
:3
Quote:
Imagines a tank full of Fates, then activating them, then all of them explode, like Rei.

NOOOOOOOOOO......
DO NOT WANT.

Quote:
I was actually detesting having so many Fates...

And in other news...

It all makes sense! Skane's manipulation of Jail, even to the latter's failure, was all according to plan! Skane's return... The insurrection in the Yellow Zone... Brother Marcius' defection and his retrieval of the Sankt Kaiser's parchment for Jail's Vivio... The passing of the High Council... The rise of Director Boyle...

It can only mean one thing.

The Cradle's destruction was no accident. It's gravity shockwave was a signal. To bring the promise of Belkanite. And also the Spawn to clear the way for ascension...

One vision, One purpose...

Peace Through Power!!!

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED OF TIME*
So basically, this is a way to tie canon into crack? :3

*runs*

Quote:
And to keep up the crack...

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Rebuilt
Skane’s Wrath

“The time has come, my son.”

Did I just create an expansion set for Rebuilt of StrikerS...?
...Alright, you can't say you didn't see this comin'...

*takes deep breath*

Spoiler for KHA!:

Quote:
Regarding the Subjugation of Erusia, a brief precis is as follows: 25 years before StrikerS, MC 0050, the TSAB encountered a planet named Erusia, along with its sister planet Sotoa, who were using a refurbished formerly derelict lost TSAB cruiser as their flagship. The Erusians were friendly people, and were quite willing to join the TSAB peacefully... until they shot the negotiating party dead.

The reason? A translation screwup: the word used to translate "Administered" (as in Administered World) sounded like "Enslavement" in Erusian. Horrified and appalled, the Erusians slaughtered the negotiating party and blew the crap out of the TSAB's 6-ship peace fleet (4 ships destroyed, 2 badly damaged before escaping). The TSAB then spent 5 years preparing a punitive expedition and invasion to teach these backwater upstarts a lesson, the implementation of hardliner policy set by hawks in the TSAB.

The invasion didn't go as planned for either party; the space battle took 7 hours to finish (resulting in the near-total destruction of the Erusian Space Navy's warfighting ability and heavy TSAB losses), followed by orbital strikes into Erusian military bases and strongholds. Once that was complete, the invasion began - The Erusia Invasion Force landed in the Whiskey Corridor desert outside Farbanti, the planetary capital of Erusia, while the Sotoa Invasion Force landed in the Steir Highlands of Sotoa, Erusia's sister planet, poised to take the Sotoan capital of Cinigrad. With a force of 300,000 mages per planet, a mix of Ground Forces, Air Force, Navy and Enforcers, it was thought that the planets would be pacified within a month at least.

What happened was that the TSAB forces suffered many early defeats, unused to fighting opponents who used conventional weapons, until they began slowly adapting; the Battle of North Point is something the TSAB would rather not remember anytime soon: the city's defenders turned it into a massive fortress, ambush haven and a sniper's wet dream come true (essentially Battle of Stalingrad + Mosul + IEDs + OPFOR by Marines and Army and Special Forces).

1 1/2 years to 2 years into the war, however, the TSAB had begun securing cities and pacifying both planets (especially after a mage surge that taxed the TSAB's resources) and was pretty much winning the hearts and minds battle with Erusian civillians.

So a TSAB response to -Fate-'s senario.... on the heavy side, we have the Subjugation of Erusia. On the other hand the Subjugation pretty much soured the TSAB on large scale invasion operations, given the massive costs involved.... or did it? <.<

...this reminds me I need to get back to that political-ish look at post-Erusian War TSAB (TSAB archives refer to the War as the Subjugation of Erusia, but Erusians refer to it as the Erusian War)....aaaaaaand I'm rambling again).
Hell of a thing to happen just because of a translation glitch...

Quote:
I believe no country should have the right to impose on another, so pardon my anti-US-&-radical-militancy-ness.
Hey, I live in the US and I agree with you.

Quote:
Among the random things that occur in the IRC, one of them was my mention of the promise of Belkanite. While it clearly is USB's material, I added a few other effects, but forgot what it does to some women... >.>

<.<

PEACE THROUGH MILF

*runs*
You know, you went on about that for a while...

And I still have NO IDEA how you came to that particular conclusion.

Quote:
That can be handwaved as Type-0 finding their place in life. Stealth goes directly against the Black Hand's religious beliefs.
Ah, I thought they didn't like stealth. Religious beliefs...so that's why they like fire. :3
Quote:
Type-0 started development 25 years ago, the first encounters are probably somewhere along 10-15 years ago. At the very least 10.
Good, good. *scribbles down*
Quote:
We've never seen it happening, so we just say no to be safe. However, if the Wing Road theory is correct, and the spell is nothing but a modified IS, then it is theoretically possible.
Just so I know if it's possible or not even in theory. Like I said, I don't plan to use it.
Quote:
Pretty much. Where Nanoha desperately tried to talk with Vita after she was attacked, when Tesla attacked Keroko the reaction main reaction was 'oh you did not just shoot at me!' and she decided to kick the crap out of her attacker first, ask questions later.
Heh.

I just realized something...Keroko-chan's definitely my type. :3 ()

*runs very fast*
Quote:
This has been said before, but lets not have too many. So far the only canon UD's are Agito and Rein, the only Ancient Belkan UD Agito. We already have... was it one or two? I know we have Sakura...
Don't they have to be custom-made anyway? Just having random ones floating around seems...
Quote:
Then what's all the trouble in Iraq about, I wonder?
I refer you to the pathetic excuse for an emaciated monkey what calls himself my country's boss...

Quote:
Anyway, something I'd like to remind everyone on OC when it comes to making charecters, but especially the new kids on the block:

Spoiler for Size:
True, true...but sometimes you just have a great brainwave and want to share an idea. Like the one I'm tossing around now...but it won't be done for a while.

Quote:
Uh... Okay. So Jail and Skane, as much as they were undercutting each other, cooperated with each other, with one side (Jail) using what he learnt from the Tacitus to prepare the world for the Spawn, the other (Skane) hell-bent on bringing them in.

Ultimately who profits? LEGION.
So who or what is LEGION, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
KHA...

*offensive image*
Okay, that was kinda mean. Kha may be a Khrackhead, but he's not stupid by a long shot.

Quote:
Pretty much.

The people in charge were rather hot-headed, and reacted very badly. Erusians also believe wholeheartedly this saying: "Better to die free than to live enslaved." As soon as they heard the word "Enslaved" they went on the warpath. They truly thought they were doing the right thing, standing up to an evil oppresionist TSAB.
Che, I guess that's plausible. Get the wrong people in the wrong place at the wrong time, stir in a linguistic faux pas, and...instant war...

Quote:
And I'm really getting hard pressed to not write Skane's Wrath with all those links to canon, Marcius not withstanding. Someone hit me on the head please?
Quote:
*rides by on a scooter, pulls out a giant hammer and wonks Kha on the head before riding off into the sunset*

Baibee. ^_^
*waves at speeding scooter*

Well, Kha, looks like you got exactly what you asked for.
Old 2008-04-09, 15:16   Link #23305
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
I refer you to the pathetic excuse for an emaciated monkey what calls himself my country's boss...
LE, you unpatriotic bastard! How dare you insult this nation's monkey population by comparing them to Dubya? You shall be pelted with bananas until you repent and apologize!

*Summons a hoard of flying monkeys wearing aviator glasses, who proceed to divebomb LE with banana bombs*

Quote:
Che, I guess that's plausible. Get the wrong people in the wrong place at the wrong time, stir in a linguistic faux pas, and...instant war...
There's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference somewhere in that situation, I just know it.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-09, 15:32   Link #23306
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
And that would be...what? Having the characters...MAKE more characters?

*RUNS*
Saint X picks up an Aria Company Oar and proceeds to whack Evangelion Xgouki with it.

Ara ara... that's the Reverse...

Quote:
Hmmm...I guess I missed this 'Belkanite' discussion....
Andrei: It was a mess... a massive cleanup costing untold numbers of monetary units...

*Continues to embed "Protonic Inhibitors" all over the land*
Old 2008-04-09, 15:46   Link #23307
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Good ol' Anita . Maybe we should chip in and get her a bigger hammer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
LOL I see that you're enjoying all the new female profiles that are springing up :3
Who doesn't? :3

*runs*

Quote:

You...you...you read my mind!! ONO RE!!!!!!!!!

*Whips out a micro-precision seeker missile and fires it at Lowe*

...omake?

Quote:
I say that you deserved thems ankle pinching :3 You did post something quite..."private" dare I say :3
*rubs ankles*

Oh hush you. It's not like I posted those pics of...

*SaSword latched onto face ala facehugger*

Evangeline: You. Hush. NOW.

Quote:
Oh you'd better run!
What? You no like the idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
However, the Spawn have Zerg qualities, Keroko-kun. They are controllable to a degree, but only if you have a living Omega Candidate. Employing the limited powers granted by Omega, a Candidate can control the Spawn. This is evident in Episode 2 of Alpha, when the enemy pretty much knocks on Erio/Caro/Lutecia's door. Omega's vessel at that time, not yet fully consumed by Omega, was able to control the Spawn.

Very interesting...a new Kerrigan perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
*runs from Tesla*

Noooooo....Tesla-chan, I didn't call you cliche! I'll buy you a drink if you leave me aloooooooooooooone...
*munches on popcorn and watches*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
I just realized something...Keroko-chan's definitely my type. :3 ()

*runs very fast*
I think you're gonna need to run faster than that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Saint X picks up an Aria Company Oar and proceeds to whack Evangelion Xgouki with it.

Ara ara... that's the Reverse...
Oooowwwww.....
Old 2008-04-09, 15:51   Link #23308
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

...just had something of a strange thought:

If Nanoha's the White Devil, does that make Vita the Red Comet?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-09, 15:51   Link #23309
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Who doesn't? :3

*runs*
*Trips Eva as he runs*

Quote:
...omake?
More like he somehow got a hold of my notes....

Quote:
*rubs ankles*

Oh hush you. It's not like I posted those pics of...

*SaSword latched onto face ala facehugger*

Evangeline: You. Hush. NOW.
LOL

Looks like somebody's in trouble :3

Quote:
What? You no like the idea?
*Slaps Eva* Hush you.
Old 2008-04-09, 17:38   Link #23310
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
*Trips Eva as he runs*
*faceplants*

Quote:
More like he somehow got a hold of my notes....
Interesting...

Quote:
LOL

Looks like somebody's in trouble :3
Evangeline: *glares at ghaz*

Quote:
*Slaps Eva* Hush you.
:3
Old 2008-04-09, 18:32   Link #23311
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
How'd McDowel get in here? WHY is McDowell in here? Why am I sitting here and not running away at high speed to ESCAPE McDowell here?

Spoiler for Run away quickly!:
Old 2008-04-09, 18:43   Link #23312
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I lack the firepower but in any case, finish Rebuild first.
I guess I should...

Quote:

Baibee. ^_^
Where did that come from...

Quote:
*smacks Kha with a 19 lb. catfish*
...no trout?

Quote:
*sigh*
*shots Kha with several tanq darts*

Quote:
So...there's a Fatequarium somewhere?

*runs*
I was afraid of that...

Quote:
It's Anita!!!

Hi Anita!!!!
>_<

Quote:

Quote:
Wait, Griffith is an AI now? Or did you change LEGION?
Both are tactical commanders.

Quote:
Nah, the current scenario is much more recent.
How much more recent?

Quote:
Yes, but if we start finding them all over the place...
Ah...

Interesting to note that we got to 20K without much UDs or Sentokijin.

Quote:
LEGION is under the command of Skane, remember? Besides, why would Skane invite the Spawn? The Spawn consume and destroy, they're not the same as the Scrin, who only becam agressive after Doile opened fire first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post

Not just that. Skane wants Spawn to arrive and destroy, "because only the Chosen can reach the Promised Land."

He's targeting the Alhazred ships that the Spawn brought? Or is it something else?
Old 2008-04-09, 18:53   Link #23313
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

It's too quiet in the IRC....I've got a 1 and half hour break before an exam...plz keep me company!!! T T
Old 2008-04-09, 21:07   Link #23314
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
... I know this was asked several times before, but can we please SPOILER big images and youtubes?

And that was uncalled for, Reiji. Again.
Forgot about the first part...

...and about the second...

[Link]Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess.[/Link]

Quote:

Baibee. ^_^
ANITA-SAN!!!!

MATTE!!!!

KHA NEEDS MORE BRAIN-BEATING DISCIPLINE!!!!!

Quote:
Or inborn. I was reffering to that one.
Either or...

Quote:
It's too quiet in the IRC....I've got a 1 and half hour break before an exam...plz keep me company!!! T T

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Old 2008-04-09, 21:45   Link #23315
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Annnnnnnnnnnyway. I reread the Erusian War backstory and decided to just leave links to the Subjugation here. The reason is that it provides a more fuller view of the Erusian War.

Also, something fuller for kyral:
Quote:
But there was a problem. The translation of Erusian to Mid-Childan was not perfect. Many words were misused or mistaken. One of these words would spark a conflict that would mean the end of the Erusians as a free people. That word, was "Administration." This word was mistaken, to the Erusians. To them, it meant something in their language.

Delat' Nevol'nikov. Roughly Translated: "Enslavement."

The TSAB delegation never made it off the planet. After a heated argument, the leaders of Erusia made a grave mistake; they had the delegation killed. The TSAB peace officers had not brought their Devices with them. Had they done so, they may have made it back alive.
And a repost of Erusian History:

Reading Material: The History of Erusia
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-04-09, 21:58   Link #23316
Satty
Slash!

Hey there guys, what's up?

Looks like I'm going back to the craziness that is the OC thread. Anyway, didn't want to come empty-handed, so here's a little something....

Spoiler for SearcherS 12:

No color on dialogue, but I think I did okay....

Anyway, I have to go now, do my homework, later.
Old 2008-04-09, 22:59   Link #23317
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Random question: Is there anything on how long ago Alhazred (sp?) was around? Even a rough estimate would help, if one exists.
Old 2008-04-09, 23:00   Link #23318
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Alright ladies and gents, here's a bit of what I've got for Zero so far.

Spoiler for Zero's Dossier:

Before anyone asks, no the history is not finished.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Old 2008-04-10, 03:15   Link #23319
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Exclamation song ATM: Trombe!

I had told Lowe this morning that I'd help him with Maxim's profile, and here's what I have so far. Should there be anything, I'll update this profile.

Anyway, Real Men... are Mysterious Gourmet.

------------

LYRICAL OF TIME REPRISE
THE MYSTERIOUS GOURMET

Spoiler for introduction:

Spoiler for history:

Spoiler for personal information:

Spoiler for abilities:

Note that some of the information above may contradict what Lowe has for him. And I just realized that I forgot to edit that old Maxim picture. >__<
Old 2008-04-10, 03:20   Link #23320
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

A quick question about elemental affinity (or how do you call it?):

I know a mage can only have one elemental affinity, but what about a mage with two weaker elemental affinity?

example:
Mage1 has 100% fire affinity, Mage2 has 100% water affinity and Mage3 has 50% fire and 50% water affinitiy.

Because of the lower affinity Mage3 is unable to cast high level spells like buster class and with a lower affinity her spells are weaker than Mage1 or Mage2 if Mage3 cast the same spell as Mage1 or Mage2.

Is this acceptable?
Closed Thread