AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-29, 05:52   Link #2561
Lazgrane
Dimension Exploiter

It seem im here right when it got interesting heh

So, this fluctlight thingy mean that when you register on BB, a copy of you is placed inside the server, and that copy is the one doing the fighting huh?

btw im pretty interested in this tsundere angel-chan can anyone give me a detalled translation of those parts?
Lazgrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 14:25   Link #2562
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawarimi View Post
Hi, I understand Takaku went Sasuke a second time.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone tell me how the fight turned out?
Spoiler for Just in case:

Also, all these Fluctlight disscussions made me remember the final Seven Arc, "the Flucating Light"
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 08:44   Link #2563
Kawarimi
( ゚∀(・-・) 〜(^∇^〜)
*Author

Thanks for answering, but...

Spoiler for What!?:

AS' Social Thread
Gone but not forgotten.

REBUILD
Kawarimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 12:29   Link #2564
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawarimi View Post
Thanks for answering, but...

Spoiler for What!?:
Spoiler for :
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 22:36   Link #2565
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Spoiler for :
didnt crow equipped 1 arm of the Destiny for that?

Also Cyan Pile was also buffed by the ISS KIT

On topic, I want to update the Chart, so If you guys can confirm me so info, you have my thanks

>Pard is lvl 8

>cerberus is lv 5
>Cerberus III is Dusk Taker copy
>CIII steals 4/5 of Niko EA <<Invinsible>> (her fortress)

The picture in the LN is Disaster Mk II or just CIII wearing Niko EA?

Last edited by garf02; 2013-10-30 at 22:59.
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 03:08   Link #2566
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
>Pard is lvl 8

>cerberus is lv 5
>Cerberus III is Dusk Taker copy
>CIII steals 4/5 of Niko EA <<Invinsible>> (her fortress)

The picture in the LN is Disaster Mk II or just CIII wearing Niko EA?
True x 4

Which picture are you talking about?
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 05:52   Link #2567
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
True x 4

Which picture are you talking about?

this
Spoiler for its big:
garf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 06:07   Link #2568
tuckersister

Which armament Niko still have?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 15:35   Link #2569
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by garf02 View Post
this
*snip*
That sent me to a chart >.> The Chinese translations have posted the illustrations now, that last one is Disaster MkII.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 08:49   Link #2570
Loli-kun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayrah View Post
Ugh. Can you hear the sound of that? No? That's the sound of my hopes and expectations being shattered. I had a feeling that this would be the case for AW, but SAO too?

Spoiler for Kuroyukihime vol 01:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Well, I dont want to the mods get upset about this. But I think it is just more than just post per episodes that make this into a sub-forums. I think it will be made in due time. Believe me, I got a feeling that this is going to blow up like Index was.

Back to the question

Spoiler for Haru's problems:

Haru doesn't have a leg fetish.. He was just looking at Fuuko at that time, feeling bad about her because of her legs and remembering that she finally got her leg back..
Loli-kun! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 11:32   Link #2571
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

^Did you seriously just quote those posts that were from a year ago? Just...what?

And Haru definitely has a leg fetish. It's quite a running joke now in the story.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 13:48   Link #2572
Optimura
Teal Vanguard

Question...

Do we know what company made the first Neurolinker/BIC?
Optimura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 16:10   Link #2573
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimura View Post
Question...

Do we know what company made the first Neurolinker/BIC?
I think I heard Haru talking with KYH about new Recto Neurolinker model on anime....
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 15:04   Link #2574
rickiminato

i have many questions about the vol 15

if crow defeat the four gods they release items equal to the seven treasures?

how strong are nomi in the volumen 15?

in the volumen 16 silver crown will become again in chrone disaster?

what power have silver crown with metraton wings?
Old 2013-11-15, 21:27   Link #2575
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Spoiler for Response:
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 07:29   Link #2576
Optimura
Teal Vanguard

Ok, anyone got any idea about what does it say here?

http://twitpic.com/7lmjwv/full

It appears to be related to the Duel Avatar creation contest, so maybe it says something interesting...? Also relevant because Prof. Fuuko and Assistant teacher uiui.
Optimura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-30, 03:45   Link #2577
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Okay, the picture is entitled "Duel Avatar's secrets." Fuuko and Utai go on to explain a few things about DAs; namely, their naming format, affinities, properties of metal colours, and appearances.

Of note is two things that they don't say: a character history to back up the character, and the abilities of White. So we'd probably just see a new fanmade avatar and no word on White Cosmos yet.
Old 2013-12-05, 19:09   Link #2578
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler for questions:
From the build up/foreshadowing and based on how KYH acts and her feelings towards that person, I was always under the feeling she would turn out to be KYH's twin sister. But if she is supposed to be more beautiful than even KYH, then maybe not? I can't imagine another girl from the series being more beautiful than quad threat KYH though, so....
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 22:44   Link #2579
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I'm somewhat embarrassed at finally figuring out the history behind Fuuko and how discriminated she is.

On a roleplay site, I'm creating example character templates, and I focused on her prosthetic legs...and then it hit me that those things are damn expensive.

Just to quote my fan-made history from the post I made then. Most details are fictional, just to clarify.

Kurasaki Fuuko

History:

On the outside, Kurasaki Fuuko might seem to be friendly, polite, and a refined woman as expected of the oujo-samas from rich families; the elder Kurasaki is Chief Executive Officer of one of Japan's largest banks, and Fuuko's mother is a well-known actress.

You might not notice, however, that Fuuko never takes off her pure white stockings in public. Not even for PE class, which she's forbidden to attend anyway...

That is because, Fuuko was born without her lower legs.

Whether an illness or a defect, Fuuko simply had nothing below her knee. Her parents, devastated, didn't think twice and shelled out the cash needed for costly prosthetic limbs. They even went as far as to pay for the legs to be motorised so that her walking could be as natural as possible.

And since the infant Fuuko needed to learn how to use legs she wasn't born with, her parents bought for her one more revolutionary piece of equipment needed for her brain to control her 'legs': a sky-blue Neuro Linker.

But Japan's society isn't kind enough to let Fuuko and her handicap bloom...
Quote:
Note: Japanese kids are socially programmed to believe in complete uniformity to gain complete harmony. Therefore, "be the same or gtfo" isn't an exaggeration.
Even after entering a prestigious all-girl's school informed in advance, no amount of preparation and manners the young Fuuko had inherited from her parents could cover the whirring of her leg motors. First attracting curiousity, then revelation, and finally discrimination, Fuuko's label of 'crippled' was barely masked by her smiles, demeanour, and stockings. The girls around her were socially conditioned to not reject her outright and she knew that damn well. Seeing her classmates run freely as they pleased in the PE classes she was forbidden from partaking in deepened the jealousy in her heart.

With her parents occupied with providing for the needs of the Kurasaki home, and her classmates too polite to outright discriminate her, Fuuko blamed no one but herself for having faux legs. No matter how much money is spent on upgrading them, it will never change the fact that these legs aren't hers.

And therefore, at a certain point in time, Fuuko looked to the starry night sky, and thought:

I want to be there.

Untouchable among the stars where I'll be free from everything holding me down.

Upon installing Brain Burst and having her heart's wish read, the program translated two aspects of her wish: to have true legs of her own, and the means to travel to the stars; Enhanced Armament «Gale Thruster».

Why she took years to recall her original wish could probably be because of one fleeting but emotionally charged view of the night sky, perhaps a stargazing trip with her parents. She forgot the memory, but remembered the feeling of being held down on the ground by gravity, likening it to her socially restricted position.

Personality:

Well-mannered and refined, Fuuko has learnt from her experience that it is best to maintain the facade of pleasantries and wellness, by always appearing cheerful ad keeping her stockings on at all costs. Perhaps she might also have an extensive index of excuses from PE class.

And because she suppresses all outward signs of irritation and anger, she unknowingly developed a particularly cruel inner self to those she has no love for.

(Tokyo Sky Tree is 300m tall; if you hang someone from there...it's funny to read, but absolutely terrifying as Raker's opponent.)

Points of Distinction / Perks:

==Seven Lights - The Kurasaki family is overflowing with wealth. Motorised prosthetic limbs and a car for their daughter is but a drop in the ocean for Fuuko's parents.

==Oujo-sama - Fuuko's first and strongest defense against her discrimination. Everything in Japanese society is fine if everyone feels good and nothing is out of place; she, as one such person painfully aware of this, has little choice but to play along.

==High Heel Collection - Serious. As prosthetics are generally incompatible with any kind of footwear besides flat-soled shoes, the feminine side of Fuuko may well end up with a cupboard full of pretty shoes she can't wear. (Note that Sky Raker wears heels(!))

Alternatvely, Fuuko has one set of high heels as a gift, perhaps her mother's, and she treasures them deeply.

/character history

Any thoughts on this?
Old 2013-12-06, 10:01   Link #2580
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quite good however... If I remember correctly, didn't Fuuko hate her parents for how she is?

Speaking of which, I got this from the wiki regarding Volume 16. Could anyone confrim it especially the volume title.

Spoiler for Volume 16:

Does this mean we get to see her now?

If so, here my speculation regarding the ending:

Spoiler for Volume 16 ending:

Last edited by orpheus2; 2013-12-06 at 10:28. Reason: Edited the Speculated Ending
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality