AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-16, 10:06   Link #2661
SilverGlavenus

Is it me or is Kei's belly a little bit big ??? Foreshadowing ????
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-16, 10:21   Link #2662
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Is it me or is Kei's belly a little bit big ??? Foreshadowing ????
Probably only the angle and her clothes. Her face is that of a maiden in love. People has begun calling her Kawaiizawa too lol.
Old 2017-12-16, 11:30   Link #2663
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Probably only the angle and her clothes. Her face is that of a maiden in love. People has begun calling her Kawaiizawa too lol.
It fits her, Karuizawa is cute as hell!
Old 2017-12-16, 21:18   Link #2664
Endless_Despair

So now that we know that Karuizawa is the cover girl for 7.5, anyone have any speculation/predictions as to what's going to happen? According to the afterword of Volume 7, Kinugasa said the cover girl will be the main focus of the volume and it will look at the romantic events regarding her and her surroundings.

In my case, I predict that Karuizawa will be breaking up with Hirata. Also from the looks of the cover she may be giving Ayanokouji a Christmas present? When it comes to her surroundings I guess she may stalk Ayanokouji's 'date' with Satou?

Also new update on the translations. Its not moved onto 4.5 and the fortune telling chapter with Ibuki has been translated. Next one is Katsuragi focused.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-16, 21:23   Link #2665
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Also from the looks of the cover she may be giving Ayanokouji a Christmas present?
I got the imagine in my head that she will get naked, tie a bow around herself and give herself as a present lol. I know, almost non-existent chance that would happen but would love to see it lol
Old 2017-12-16, 21:50   Link #2666
Cinnamon

Let me try to write a joke summary, aka this is just some fanfic and is meant to discuss events that could occur and just mental exercise. Let's all write fake summaries and see later how much we can guess

Spoiler for Joke summary:

Last edited by Cinnamon; 2017-12-16 at 22:09.
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 00:25   Link #2667
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
So 7.5 will focus on her date with Kiyotaka ??? Noice.
you mean Satou and Ayano?

welp I can see a stalking operation here
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 03:25   Link #2668
Liselotte-sama

Quote:
So now that we know that Karuizawa is the cover girl for 7.5, anyone have any speculation/predictions as to what's going to happen? According to the afterword of Volume 7, Kinugasa said the cover girl will be the main focus of the volume and it will look at the romantic events regarding her and her surroundings.

In my case, I predict that Karuizawa will be breaking up with Hirata. Also from the looks of the cover she may be giving Ayanokouji a Christmas present? When it comes to her surroundings I guess she may stalk Ayanokouji's 'date' with Satou?

Also new update on the translations. Its not moved onto 4.5 and the fortune telling chapter with Ibuki has been translated. Next one is Katsuragi focused.
Seriously? Main focus of the volume? Why worst nightmare just got realized!!!
Liselotte-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 06:23   Link #2669
Grey Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liselotte-sama View Post
don't lose hope kid, it's not like this is the last vol.

Quote:
Author's Afterword from Vol. 7

As for author's comments:

He hopes people have gotten another POV of the Youjitsu universe from the anime.
Next is battles with A and B class. The story of Ichinose, Sakayanagi, Hirata, Katsuragi and more including 2nd and 3rd students. He says all 0.5 stories will feature the vacations. They are important to the main story. Next volume will feature a girl on the cover and the romantic events regarding her and her surroundings.
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 06:31   Link #2670
LG-MAX 2.o

Sakura also has plans to ask Ayano for a date, right?

maybe the volume will be with Ayano vs. 3 dates.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 06:48   Link #2671
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

unless they can contain 3 dates in 1 vol and i doubt it
Old 2017-12-17, 07:22   Link #2672
Liselotte-sama

When does volume 8 come out?
Liselotte-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 07:43   Link #2673
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Well i guess it will release in the middle of the next year
Old 2017-12-17, 08:04   Link #2674
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
you mean Satou and Ayano?

welp I can see a stalking operation here
Nah, I meant Ayano and Kei. And I think the date with Satou is probably from Cinnamon's speculation anyway.
Old 2017-12-17, 08:13   Link #2675
Mezter

I think it is now fairly obvious that Kei is so-called the 'main heroine' (as the Japanese fandom call her)

The next few volumes will most likely focus on other girls but I think only Kei, and maybe Airi will have any sort of romantic developments.
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 09:41   Link #2676
AB079
Banned

One thing that is worth mentioning about this volume is that exist the chance we can see an official confirmation of Karuizawa's position as main heroine. The japanese fanbase (which includes the fans of kei and the ones that are fans of other girls too) already assumed that Kei is the main heroine and the author it's been giving many signs of that but maybe, and this pure speculation, the author will finally place her at the top in an official way.

On this LN that is something very important for one reason, the author changes his mind pretty often when it comes to the girls on his own titles, so having some sort of confirmation after all the developments included in the LN it would be something nice because there is no other girl that can stand out like Kei thanks for what she did.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 10:39   Link #2677
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I got the imagine in my head that she will get naked, tie a bow around herself and give herself as a present lol. I know, almost non-existent chance that would happen but would love to see it lol
I might have believed you had this been one of Kinugasa's VNs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Let me try to write a joke summary, aka this is just some fanfic and is meant to discuss events that could occur and just mental exercise. Let's all write fake summaries and see later how much we can guess

Spoiler for Joke summary:
Very interesting prediction Cinnamon. I especially think the part where Sudo tries to give Horikita a gift but fails will definitely happen.

Quote:
Come on Liselotte-sama, worst nightmare? Wouldn't that be if Sudo was on the cover and it was all about Sudo trying to confess to Horikita during Christmas?

On a serious note, Horikita already had the cover volume for 4.5 so for sure she wasn't going to get it here, besides she also had the most scenes in that Volume as well, from what I recall. Karuizawa maybe the cover girl but that doesn't mean it's going to completely focus on just her. All the heroines will be getting their moment.

Quote:
When does volume 8 come out?
It should be 25th May 2018 if we go by his current schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
One thing that is worth mentioning about this volume is that exist the chance we can see an official confirmation of Karuizawa's position as main heroine. The japanese fanbase (which includes the fans of kei and the ones that are fans of other girls too) already assumed that Kei is the main heroine and the author it's been giving many signs of that but maybe, and this pure speculation, the author will finally place her at the top in an official way.
Hmmm the only way I see Karuizawa officially being at the top is if she kisses Ayanokouji next volume and declares her love for him. That doesn't mean Ayanokouji has to return it in kind though.

Also speaking of 'main heroines' I found a chart that supposedly represents the current heroine popularity from the Chinese. As a remainder the latest poll from Japan I believe is: Ichinose at 44%, Horikita 22%, Karuizawa 21% and Sakayanagi at 13%.

Spoiler for Chart:
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 10:56   Link #2678
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
I might have believed you had this been one of Kinugasa's VNs.

Very interesting prediction Cinnamon. I especially think the part where Sudo tries to give Horikita a gift but fails will definitely happen.

Come on Liselotte-sama, worst nightmare? Wouldn't that be if Sudo was on the cover and it was all about Sudo trying to confess to Horikita during Christmas?

On a serious note, Horikita already had the cover volume for 4.5 so for sure she wasn't going to get it here, besides she also had the most scenes in that Volume as well, from what I recall. Karuizawa maybe the cover girl but that doesn't mean it's going to completely focus on just her. All the heroines will be getting their moment.

It should be 25th May 2018 if we go by his current schedule.

Hmmm the only way I see Karuizawa officially being at the top is if she kisses Ayanokouji next volume and declares her love for him. That doesn't mean Ayanokouji has to return it in kind though.

Also speaking of 'main heroines' I found a chart that supposedly represents the current heroine popularity from the Chinese. As a remainder the latest poll from Japan I believe is: Ichinose at 44%, Horikita 22%, Karuizawa 21% and Sakayanagi at 13%.

Spoiler for Chart:
So in China Karuizawa is at the top, Horikita in second place, Ichinose in third and Sakura in fourth huh? It's a good top.

The Japanese one will probably have Ichinose and Karuizawa in first and second place with Horikita in third and Sakura in fourth

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2017-12-17 at 11:07.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 11:05   Link #2679
thefreakmike

When will the japanese poll come out? I really wanna know how volume 7 affected the rankings; for sure Karuizawa skyrocketed positions after that vol
Old 2017-12-17, 11:40   Link #2680
SilverGlavenus

Quote:

Spoiler for Chart:
My god, chabashira sensei is the benchmark. Look at dat straight line.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller