AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-21, 13:42   Link #19441
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's not exactly new info... it was stated by someone (either Moka or Kokoa) in the manga when they were fighting Karua that though vampires are capable of transformation, they generally choose not to, for exactly that reason

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 13:55   Link #19442
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Karua/Kahlua, same difference.
Old 2011-03-21, 23:23   Link #19443
Tri-ring

Brace yourselves and follow the link.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...6&postcount=19
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 23:40   Link #19444
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Eh, 15 days delay isn't so horrible.

Though the 'It's a mystery!' feel of when the NEXT issue comes out is slightly painful.

Maybe it'll give R+V's staff more time to catch up, installments have been a little short lately.
Old 2011-03-22, 01:04   Link #19445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Brace yourselves and follow the link.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...6&postcount=19
Yeah, me and some of the others were made well aware of this a few days ago, but thanks though.

But i don't mind the wait, because there is a good reason behind it.
Old 2011-03-23, 01:51   Link #19446
TheAlucid

Where can I find the summary for 40, out of curiosity?

Also,

Spoiler for Tsukune double personality:
TheAlucid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:09   Link #19447
Johnny
Working the bags...

Moka and her situation is one of a kind type of thing...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 02:51   Link #19448
Chris38

Scans of chapter 40 are out, in the usual place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 03:32   Link #19449
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Scans of chapter 40 are out, in the usual place.
Finally! Gonna read it after work
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 03:51   Link #19450
Chris38

Well, after reading the scans I think that, unless the barrier surrounding Tsukune has been broken - which doesn't seem to be the case, Tsukune is going to have to deal with the darker side of his powers on his own, since it doesn't seem like Kurumu and the others, will be able to access the place that Tsukune is currently in, not to mention that it probably wouldn't be a wise thing to do...

I also wonder how the situation with Kurumu is going to be resolved, since it seems that her situation is even worse then Mizore's, although like Mizore's problem, which has been pointed out in the Yuki Onna village arc, I don't think that Kurumu's problem is going to be resolved in the current arc, especially since for know it seems that Kurumu's problem won't be resolved unless she gets together with Tsukune, and that seems to be pretty unlikely too happen, considering the fact that Tsukune doesn't have romantic feelings foreword Kurumu - or at least there is nothing that signifies that...
Old 2011-03-23, 07:24   Link #19451
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, after reading the scans I think that, unless the barrier surrounding Tsukune has been broken - which doesn't seem to be the case, Tsukune is going to have to deal with the darker side of his powers on his own, since it doesn't seem like Kurumu and the others, will be able to access the place that Tsukune is currently in, not to mention that it probably wouldn't be a wise thing to do...

I also wonder how the situation with Kurumu is going to be resolved, since it seems that her situation is even worse then Mizore's, although like Mizore's problem, which has been pointed out in the Yuki Onna village arc, I don't think that Kurumu's problem is going to be resolved in the current arc, especially since for know it seems that Kurumu's problem won't be resolved unless she gets together with Tsukune, and that seems to be pretty unlikely too happen, considering the fact that Tsukune doesn't have romantic feelings foreword Kurumu - or at least there is nothing that signifies that...
Thats good since it's just Tsukune alone along with Touhou, he needs to deal with this problem himself while he is inside the barrier so he can stop relying on people.

Hopefully Kurumu will come to the same choice as Mizore and follow Tsukune regardless of who he is going to be with in the end which that person is Akashiya Moka. I just wonder how Kurumu is going to deal with this?, since she no longer has any chance of being with Tsukune, but only as a friend.
Old 2011-03-23, 07:30   Link #19452
Shadow5YA

I wonder what Kurumu will do. Considering Tsukune's harem status, I'm not surprised if she adopts the same attitude towards Tsukune as Mizore. Besides, Kurumu is still free to love Tsukune without him loving her back. However, I could see Kurumu going with Gin if he pushes further.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 07:34   Link #19453
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Thats good since it's just Tsukune alone along with Touhou, he needs to deal with this problem himself while he is inside the barrier so he can stop relying on people.

Hopefully Kurumu will come to the same choice as Mizore and follow Tsukune regardless of who he is going to be with in the end which that person is Akashiya Moka. I just wonder how Kurumu is going to deal with this?, since she no longer has any chance of being with Tsukune, but only as a friend.
He's essentially alone anyways cuz Fuhai-sensei's knocked out cold, not to mention he had no power left after the operation. I do wonder what will happen in the next chapter now. Will Tsukune regain consciousness or will he literally break lose of the barrier and start a rampage? I doubt he'll pull off the latter since the barrier had been made when Fuhai-sensei was in good shape. Methinks there will be an internal struggle in Tsukune's mind against a kind of dark energy that he needs to conquer. As clichè as it sounds, I see that as the most likely event.

As for Kurumu, she'll have to let go of Tsukune before he truly goes with Moka or it would kill her. It won't be easy for her but it's something that she must do if she wants to live.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 07:52   Link #19454
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
He's essentially alone anyways cuz Fuhai-sensei's knocked out cold, not to mention he had no power left after the operation. I do wonder what will happen in the next chapter now. Will Tsukune regain consciousness or will he literally break lose of the barrier and start a rampage? I doubt he'll pull off the latter since the barrier had been made when Fuhai-sensei was in good shape. Methinks there will be an internal struggle in Tsukune's mind against a kind of dark energy that he needs to conquer. As clichè as it sounds, I see that as the most likely event.

As for Kurumu, she'll have to let go of Tsukune before he truly goes with Moka or it would kill her. It won't be easy for her but it's something that she must do if she wants to live.
I agree that, most likely Tsukune is going to have an internal struggle with the darker side of his powers that he would have to gain control over...

Although there is still a possibility that Tsukune's mental connection with Moka is going to be used to help Tsukune regain control over his powers and body...

After all, Tsukune has gotten into this situation because he wants to get stronger so that he could protect Moka, and I think the same motivation and determination might be used in helping Tsukune in the task of regaining control over his powers - maybe even giving us an update about what is currently going on with Moka.

On the topic of Kurumu, I don't think anything is going to be resolved in the current arc, since judging from the contents of chapter 40, Kurumu's feelings for Tsukune are still too strong, for Kurumu to be able to forget about them, which means that she is probably going to gain some motivation to continue to try and capture Tsukune's heart - since after breaking down like in the current chapter it would be pretty weird for Kurumu to be able to transfer her feelings for Tsukune to someone else, or forget about them
Old 2011-03-23, 09:21   Link #19455
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune will subjugate his darker side to bring his powers under control, than he will totally be a demon god.

Oh i almost forgot about this. I KNEW TSUKUNE'S HOLY LOCK WOULD BE A PROBLEM!

Do yall think that Touhou Fuhai not only transferred his youki to Tsukune but also his abilities and techniques as well?, since this is a quick training arc...
Old 2011-03-23, 10:07   Link #19456
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

SWEEEEEET!! That's awesome. I guess he shouldn't have stopped.

Poor Kurumu... Mizore is handling things well though.

Anyway.... it kind of sucks this didn't happen during a fight cause that's when it's the best. I hope this isn't a one shot deal like another shonen series.
Old 2011-03-23, 10:57   Link #19457
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Poor Kurumu, I really feel like she is the most loving of the harem, and Succubus apparently need to be loved to PHYSICALLY survive.

I have a feeling that, despite the barrier, Kurumu will either help talk him through, or use some Succubus powers to aid him mentally (think the witch in Berserk w/ the Berserker Armor).
Old 2011-03-23, 11:21   Link #19458
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think it's fairly obvious that the barrier was destroyed when Touho was knocked unconscious.

Anyway, Mizore is such a trooper, she's gonna continue to hound Tsukune no matter what
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 11:30   Link #19459
Tachibana
タチバナ

No, the barrier was still up on the final page.
Old 2011-03-23, 12:02   Link #19460
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

he didnt throw the final needle too so his heart is still ...normal.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire