Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-10, 17:58   Link #2961
Ninja_Nobody
GameTag: NamikazeKing
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Nobody
Thanks Keikan that was a comment I haven't gotten in a while. I actually am a member on multiple other fanon/fan fiction sites and I am a Fan fic writer, creating is a simple but fun task for me. Also hope this doesn't bother you Kekian but I just wanted to post a short fan fic involving some recent characters of mine.

Spoiler for Quick Fan Fic:

Last edited by Ninja_Nobody; 2009-07-18 at 09:08.
Ninja_Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 19:37   Link #2962
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Exclamation Off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Nobody View Post
Thanks Keikan that was a comment I haven't gotten in a while. I actually am a member on multiple other fanon/fan fiction sites and I am a Fan fic writer, creating is a simple but fun task for me. Also hope this doesn't bother you Kekian but I just wanted to post a short fan fic involving some recent characters of mine.

Spoiler for Quick Fan Fic:

I'll Finish it Later, have to go work out
No probs mate, no probs at all and I don't mind. I know what you mean about it being a simple yet fun task. It's like that for me most of the time too, except when creative blocks set in .

If fact there are some suggestions that I could make;
Quote:
asked the you Touketsu who
This sentence is incorrect, see red lettering. Also the setup is not what is usually done. Everytime a new person speaks it should be on the next line. I know you probably know all this already but hey I can't help myself . I also understand that the format may be due to you not wanting the segment to take up too much room no?

EDIT (Because I'm not making a new post just for this): Yeah I know what you mean about the short story over ten pages. I guess the format is just what I'm used to. Though I also find that with some stories it makes it difficult to follow whose talking though your story have no problem with that.
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.

Last edited by Keikan; 2009-07-10 at 21:36.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 20:15   Link #2963
Ninja_Nobody
*Author

..Thanks for the heads up on the mistake. And about the skipping each line for each person that speaks is not the format I use. I use that when roleplaying but for Fanfiction I tend to right in paragraph form. I don't know why I'm just used to it. Also the taking up room is also right because I hate having a short story last 10 pages (Ugh).

Edit: I understand what your getting at, I stopped doing the line skipping after I lost Word Perfect, and know I'm just used to paragraph form.

Last edited by Ninja_Nobody; 2009-07-11 at 08:27. Reason: A little side note
Ninja_Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 12:49   Link #2964
yondaime95

okay, so i figured i'd put some details into those beasts i mentioned in kaisaku's profile. there are 5 in total, one for each element(fire, water, wind, etc.) all 5 of them currently have hosts, Kaisaku being one of them. usually, when they are sealed inside of someone, instead of them getting some sort of weird mark on their face, their left arm, from the fingers up to the elbow, transforms into that of the beast. Kaisaku and the other organization members, however, don't have that, because they just sealed the beasts in statues, and then have 2 identical seals, one on the statue, and one on themselves, so that they can transfer the beasts chakra from the statue to themselves. thus, they don't have as much power from the beasts as Raikou and Kyousei do, for since they have the beasts inside of them, with their arms, they can use special jutsus. here is roughly what the beasts look like.

fire:salamander, with a red metal helmet, and a cone on the end of the tail, with a crescent shaped blade at the end.
water:???
wind:a large half human, half falcon creature, with silver bands on the wrists and ankles, and silver over the wings that is lined with spikes
earth:humanoid figure made of rock, with spikes on the shoulders and all over the back, and bronze, metal armour that covers the hand and part of the forearm
thunder:white tiger with gold armour around the ankles, with a band around the tail.also has shoulder pads on all 4 shoulders, with small spikes at the top.

if you can think of an idea for the water beast, please post it or email me. also, kaisaku does end up getting his beast sealed inside of him, and the other 2 have the jinchuriki's slain, and are released from the statues when the organization is taken down(man i need a name for that), and are released in the wild, with chakra restraints on them so they can't cause too much trouble. so if you anyone wants to make characters for them, go ahead, i'll add them to my storyline.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 13:08   Link #2965
Ninja_Nobody
*Author

...Since when do Tigers have 4 shoulders

Water: A Great White Shark with a blue helmet that has a cross shaped slit on it. (BTW there are no visible eye holes). The dorsal fin has several rips in it and there is a blade attached to each fin by a blue piece of metal. The tail has multiple bands around it that also emit a poisonous black gas. It also has multiple rows of extremly sharp teeth that a jagged and serrated.
Old 2009-07-13, 16:41   Link #2966
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Rasen yo-yo.

Rasengan made with a tough chakra shell on the outside so it could be thrown. And with chakra strings, it could be used as a projectile.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 17:32   Link #2967
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Kyntherno: No. Just no. I haven't seen a rasegan rip-off in a long time and I was hoping they wouldn't come back. Good general idea though, I have to say.

Last edited by Mitsu; 2009-07-13 at 20:55. Reason: word error that was very... er...
Mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 22:46   Link #2968
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

Location: Right next to you.... no the other way.... NO THE OTHER WAY ........ NO!!!! THE OTHER... nevermind
Send a message via AIM to Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
Kyntherno: No. Just no. I haven't seen a rasegan rip-off in a long time and I was hoping they wouldn't come back. Good general idea though, I have to say.
Lol, I think the last Rasengan rip-off was mine on page 136, but it was my first post mind you. (Anyway I thought it was a cool idea)
Old 2009-07-13, 22:58   Link #2969
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi Jinchuuriki View Post
Lol, I think the last Rasengan rip-off was mine on page 136, but it was my first post mind you. (Anyway I thought it was a cool idea)
Lol, seriously? I never noticed......... and I just looked it up. Yeah, I think alot of pplz first posts were pretty bad but then they got better. (I am one of those people... well not rip-off but...>.>)Rasengan rip-off party!

EDIT: You know what, I was just thinking about random stuff and I was wondering if we'll do the same thing we did for pg. 100 on pg. 200. Anybody think that'd be cool? I mean it would let the newer people on the thread be able to participate in the fun! (And stress of trying to create multiple chara's...)
Old 2009-07-14, 07:03   Link #2970
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Woot I'll join that party.

Jutsu:
Name: Pain Rasengan of Pain ... PAIN
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: Creates a mega rasengan that pwns all, it even breaks Madara's time/space jutsu. MUHUWAHAHAHAHA
Advantages: Everything
Disadvantages: None
Hand Seals: Who needs them

Hehehehe that was awesome.

DISCLAIMER: Yes I know that I sounded like a complete ass but it was deliberate. I don't mean to put anyone down by it.

And I would just like to point out that my first post wasn't a rip off at all, he just had a doujutsu, not Sharingan or Byakugan my own doujutsu.

@Mitsu: Of course we are, that's a given especially for page 200, we could have a minor one for page 150 but that would mean creating fast and I'm too lazy for that. Btw good work coming up with it so early and at the average rate this thread is moving I think it's a race between me getting by Degree and completing uni and page 200 .
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.

Last edited by Keikan; 2009-07-14 at 07:15.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 10:56   Link #2971
Mitsu
Momento Mori

LOL Okay now Keikan, that actually made me laugh alittle bit. Very...erm... powerful... I don't wanna get hit by it!
Quote:
@Mitsu: Of course we are, that's a given especially for page 200, we could have a minor one for page 150 but that would mean creating fast and I'm too lazy for that. Btw good work coming up with it so early and at the average rate this thread is moving I think it's a race between me getting by Degree and completing uni and page 200 .
Yay! Yeah, it's way to close to even have a minor one. Thank you. Oh my god, that's just sad... haha. Well, at least this thread is moving kinda faster than it used to, huh?
Old 2009-07-14, 11:50   Link #2972
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

Location: Right next to you.... no the other way.... NO THE OTHER WAY ........ NO!!!! THE OTHER... nevermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post

Jutsu:
Effect: Creates a mega rasengan that pwns all, it even breaks Madara's time/space jutsu. MUHUWAHAHAHAHA

THat just kinda reminds me of jutsu DTM's Bud Awesome would use lol
Old 2009-07-15, 18:13   Link #2973
yondaime95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Nobody View Post
...Since when do Tigers have 4 shoulders

Water: A Great White Shark with a blue helmet that has a cross shaped slit on it. (BTW there are no visible eye holes). The dorsal fin has several rips in it and there is a blade attached to each fin by a blue piece of metal. The tail has multiple bands around it that also emit a poisonous black gas. It also has multiple rows of extremly sharp teeth that a jagged and serrated.
i mean above each of the legs. they have 4. and i think that's a great idea, thx.
Old 2009-07-15, 20:50   Link #2974
Lilly_raven

I have not seen any Rasengan rip-off. What are you talking about.

I am lost
Lilly_raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 22:34   Link #2975
Mitsu
Momento Mori

Lilyraven: Rasen yo yo is a Rasengan rip-off if that's what you were looking for. (And Keikan's, but that doesn't count lol)
Old 2009-07-16, 15:33   Link #2976
yondaime95

okay, so i'm making my stuff, into a series, but i need help making names. i was gonna go with 1stgen, 2nd gen, and 3rd gen, but 3rd gen didn't have a translation. i need help thinking of names for the 3 parts(can be anything)

okay, so i have 1 and 3, but i still need 2. i made 1 Saisho, which means beginning. i made 3 Oni Kaisen, which means demon battles, because that's the part with the 5 bijuu's i made up(well, the 4 i made, and the 1 ninja_nobody made), so thats where i got the idea.

Last edited by yondaime95; 2009-07-16 at 18:57.
Old 2009-07-16, 23:29   Link #2977
Lilly_raven

So the one Saske uses is a rip off
Lilly_raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 19:36   Link #2978
Ninja_Nobody
*Author

...I see this is the Rasengan page, I know I'll regret it but here it goes

Name- Su-pa Sugoi Rasengan (lit. Super Great Spiraling Sphere)
Rank- A Rank
Description- A powerful Rasengan created by an unknown master of Rasengan. It is done by creating a regular Rasengan with hundreds of layers. It is held in one hand and can only be used by someone who has trained for 25 years.

Yes... I went there
Old 2009-07-18, 20:47   Link #2979
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

just for the hell of it, I'm joining the Rasengan rip off party

Name: Fuuton: Rasengan Wave (Wind Style)
Description: The user makes a rasengan in both hands, puts them together to shoot out a powerful wind beam.
Old 2009-07-19, 04:32   Link #2980
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
EDIT: You know what, I was just thinking about random stuff and I was wondering if we'll do the same thing we did for pg. 100 on pg. 200. Anybody think that'd be cool? I mean it would let the newer people on the thread be able to participate in the fun! (And stress of trying to create multiple chara's...)
Sounds good. I know I don't frequent these parts much these days, but I can probably whip something up by then. At least, I hope so. I'd be rather angry at myself if I didn't come up with anything after 50 pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post

Jutsu:

DISCLAIMER: Yes I know that I sounded like a complete ass but it was deliberate. I don't mean to put anyone down by it.

And I would just like to point out that my first post wasn't a rip off at all, he just had a doujutsu, not Sharingan or Byakugan my own doujutsu.

Well, MY first post had a guy who summons Gundams. If that's not as lame as a Rasengan rip-off, it's pretty close.

Also, I'll have you know Bud Awesome's going to use his lawyer-nin summon on you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi Jinchuuriki View Post
THat just kinda reminds me of jutsu DTM's Bud Awesome would use lol
Lawyer-nin gain extra power with witnesses. You wanna know how the 4th sealed the Kyuubi? It was from Lawyer-nin convicting it of an attempted murder charge. BAM! Prison in a kid's gut.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote