Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Another "Henkan" character.

Hyouki
Birthplace: Iwagakure
Affiliation: "Henkan"
Elemental Alignment: Lightning

Physical Appearance
A large woman of considerable stature and solid build, Hyouki stands at 185 cm. and weighs 75 kg. Though she has a well-developed musculature, it is notably imbalanced, with her lean core, chest and arms offset by powerful, tight leg and back muscles. Her skin is of a rich olive hue, and her close-kept scalp has but a small covering of dark brown curls, twisting mere millimeters outward. Her face is broad, with large eyes and lips that are passively set in a smirk.

Though her worn sandals, musty gray tunic and fraying pants are simple, she does wear some unusual gear. Firstly, a belt with three metal devices, two of which have wires that lead into an antenna-covered headset. The headset is complemented by a pair of powered goggles with thick lenses, somewhat warping the view to her brown eyes.

Across her back, she constantly carries a heavy cylindrical leather sack, out of which extent ten tightly bundled metal poles. She wears rough gloves made of worn linen, and has the word 'Return' in many different languages carved into her arms, collar region and legs as scars.

Personality
An extremely active person, Hyouki is not happy unless she's working hard or on the move, trying to integrate both whenever possible. Though she loves to talk, she loves even more to listen, and is always looking for intriguing stories. She also has a penchant for stirring up people, always encouraging those she meets to engage their lives as directly as possible.

Though she generally refuses to talk about herself or her past, two of her convictions are readily apparent. First, that she believes wholeheartedly in the will and value of the individual, to the extent that her behavior can become rather anarchic. By her own avowal, she hates the concept of nations and ethnicities. Secondly, has a deep love of children and can scarcely resist falling into motherly behavior in their presence. She is aggressive in debate and easily angered, but has a tendency to redirect her anger into unrelated diatribes, the equivalent of simply bottling it up.

History

In her younger days, Hyouki had a different name and served as a shinobi of Iwagakure. Though she was far from exceptional: having only qualified as a jounin by the barest of margins, she nevertheless rose to prominence during Iwagakure's various campaigns over the course of its wars with other nations due to her inventive streak. While the development of scientific equipment was generally left to the civilian populace while shinobi focused on combat skills, Hyouki sought to defy precedent, rallying together a small group of intelligent shinobi who shared her affinity for lightning-based jutsu.

Working relentlessly from first principles and with the aid of their chakra talents, this group led by Hyouki developed a new method of long-distance communication which, at the time, was previously only dreamed of. With the transmitter they developed, chakra conduction techniques by a team of even moderately skilled lightning users could project radio signals over distances far greater than the previous existing devices with high sound quality and reliability. The rapid communication this enabled gave Iwagakure an immense technological edge, allowing them to compete with the more powerful forces of their enemy nations. Though the public of the Land of Stone and the world at large was told the credit for the invention went to a team of civilians, Hyouki was given a tacit nod of approval in the form of a promotion that took her off the front lines, putting her back home to oversee the new Iwa Military Broadcast Station, in an Iwagakure-affiliate town not far from the Land of Stone's border.

After relocating at the age of 23, Hyouki met and cultivated a romance with a laborer of the town who frequently did work around the station. The two were wed when, at age 24, Hyouki discovered she was pregnant with his child, and moved in together. The pregnancy actually resulted in twins, and her husband began watching over the children, taking them with him to his work, as both parents hoped and expected they would take an interest in civilian life. By the age of six, however, both twins had resolved to join Iwagakure's shinobi academy, and the parents regretfully sent them off for their training.

As the children trained eagerly, Hyouki began to fear for them as the tide of the war turned. Iwagakure forces squandered their efforts trying to fight over scraps of the Rain Country, and the fighting around the Stone borders was not going favorably either. During this time, the Tsuchikage commissioned a second staff for the IMBS, a 'morale' division that was essentially a propaganda channel. The Tsuchikage made overtures of dividing their administrations entirely to keep Hyouki out of it, but her favor with the shinobi was still strong due to the very existence of the IMBS, and she retained full oversight. What she saw and heard in the morale division disturbed her deeply, and she began to wonder about the real value and purpose of what she had created.

Her children graduated from the academy and became Genin at the age of 10. Much to Hyouki's distress, they were deployed to the front-lines immediately along with all the other graduates of their class. Obsessed with their safety, she implement private contact channels to the IMBS solely for the purpose of keeping tabs on her children, and in an effort to rally herself and the other beleaguered parents of Iwa, began contributing her own voice to the morale division in spite of herself. Week after week, her own access to raw intel made her aware of the deteriorating state of the war, but so long as her children survived, she continued to spread the lie that Iwa was bravely persisting towards victory.

It all came crashing down the day she received intel from the jounin in charge of her twin boys. They had died in battle, and not long after the platoon they were attached to gave up their position. After a half-hearted attempt to keep up the facade for the rest of the week, she conferred with her husband and made a fateful decision that determined the course of the rest of her life. Her husband gathered up necessities and money and left the town, while she went into the IMBS tower she was so famous for and gathered her old development team and sympathetic figures from the morale division who stood watch for her while she made her last broadcast as an Iwa shinobi. In it, she revealed all that the moral division had lied about, explained and apologized for her complicity, provided a comprehensive report on the truth of the war, then proceeded to overload the equipment, dismantling every safeguard she had made and using her lightning jutsu to flood the IMBS systems with excess power.

In the resulting chaos of the facility's destruction, she made her escape, abandoning her loyalties to Iwagakure forever and earning her designation as a rogue shinobi. However, due to the war, the other nations paid no heed to her and in fact, when they learned shortly after about the IMBS, considered her an ally for her final actions. It was at this point that she discarded her name, took up the identity of 'Hyouki' and began to travel the world. For the sake of her husband's safety, she resolved to let him live his own life while she decided to embrace her renegade status and use the technology she had developed for a good purpose. Thus was born 'Radio Journey'.

Using all she had learned during further development in the IMBS labs, Hyouki improvised a portable radio broadcast system capable of being transported by a human, and began to make weekly broadcasts on several general frequencies, discussing the state of the shinobi world, its relation to civilians, and relevant political issues. A brash firebrand who stirred controversy in places that received her messages, she nevertheless remained relatively unknown outside the small civilian population of radio owners and the advance units of various armies.

One important young man, however, was very impressed by her broadcast and sought her out: that man was Yotogi. Explaining his ideals to her, he gave her something cohesive, lasting and positive to back, with the promise of finding a way to get her broadcasts more widely distributed. With the only catch being the abandonment of her use of ninjutsu--which she hadn't needed since she'd reverse-engineered the principles of her initially chakra-based technology years ago--she readily agreed to sign up and turn 'Radio Journey' into the public voice of the otherwise unknown Henkan group.

Skills

Taijutsu: The Old Ways- Like Yotogi, Hyouki has rejected superhuman combat arts for the classic methods of melee combat, though due to her own extensive training and constant exertion from carrying her heavy radio gear, she is substantially stronger than him, especially in the legs. Despite age beginning to slow her down, she is certainly faster than Yotogi.

Electrical Engineering- Though initially she based her research and development on what were essentially mechanical applications of lightning ninjutsu, Hyouki has since reverse-engineered all of her own technology to work with alternate power sources and principles of conduction. As a result, she is an expert in working with electrical equipment, especially radio-related technology.

Scouting- With the aid of her goggles and highly sensitive audio equipment, Hyouki can not only serve as the mouth of Henkan, but also as its eyes and ears on a more focused scale. The goggles in particular are a point of pride for her, as she is less skilled in the making of non-radio equipment but nevertheless created functional low-light viewing tools with high magnification and a filtering lens made of a special crystal that distorts the flow of chakra as it passed through, weakening genjutsu slightly. While not particularly powerful, it can render very basic techniques useless and provide a slight edge in resisting others.

Weaknesses

No Special Arts- Hyouki, like Yotogi, is proficient in Taijutsu by non-shinobi standards, but can't compare to the brute strength or speed of most competent genin, and has intentionally sworn off whatever latent ninjutsu or genjutsu talents she was born with. In a direct brawl with a shinobi from a major village, she is disadvantaged. She also cannot benefit from the many spying and escape techniques available to ninjutsu users.

Lack of Combat Tools- Where Hyouki is better bodily suited to combat than Yotogi by a small margin, her advantage is ruined by the fact that her body is laden down with tools that are decisively useless in combat. While removing the wait for the purpose of fighting does increase her maneuverability, stamina and speed slightly, it is not close to compensating for the weaponry and alchemical tricks that Yotogi is capable of fielding.

Age- Though she has exceptional vigor for a woman of nearly six decades, the simple fact is that her bones and muscles are not what they used to be. While her constant load-bearing travel has put her in exceptional stead with her endurance, her reflexes, burst speed and power are all waning. While her senses of sight and hearing are compensated for by her equipment when she's using it, these too are fading with the passage of time.

Temper- Every bit the firebrand as Yotogi, but lacking his capability to detach himself emotionally, Hyouki is more inclined to lose her temper, and this can blur her judgment.
Old 2009-11-04, 20:38   Link #3122
teigatchi_hyuuga

my character is hyuuga teigatchi his special jutsu is also created nightmare illusion jutsu if you do not have a high chakra level then your life force will be drained depending on how much chakra you have you really need alot for this naruto kyuubi chakra is obviously enough to use it if the attack is bad enough it can kill you or put you in a coma so back to teigatchi he is 13 and is a leaf chuunin eye color:brown hair color:navy blue he is my strongest of 2 soon to be 3 characters and turns evil for a while his intellegence is a little less than shikamaru he has alot of defence and stamina is his specialty he is weak in attack so his weakness is basically attack.HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!
teigatchi_hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 23:41   Link #3123
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by teigatchi_hyuuga View Post
my character is hyuuga teigatchi his special jutsu is also created nightmare illusion jutsu if you do not have a high chakra level then your life force will be drained depending on how much chakra you have you really need alot for this naruto kyuubi chakra is obviously enough to use it if the attack is bad enough it can kill you or put you in a coma so back to teigatchi he is 13 and is a leaf chuunin eye color:brown hair color:navy blue he is my strongest of 2 soon to be 3 characters and turns evil for a while his intellegence is a little less than shikamaru he has alot of defence and stamina is his specialty he is weak in attack so his weakness is basically attack.HE IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!
I'm not really sure what your technique is, but if your character is a Hyuuga, then shouldn't his eyes be white?
Old 2009-11-07, 04:20   Link #3124
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by teigatchi_hyuuga View Post
Ok first you should work on your set-out, spelling and grammar. As far as this character goes it is a piece of crap to read, I personally cannot follow it properly.

Also you need to add more detail, look back up the page at Rick Controversy's character and you'll see an example of exemplary setting out and character detail. Sure you don't need that much detail but still more would be required to more this character away from a definition n00b post.

Also a Hyuuga with brown eyes? I don't the Hyuuga would allow him to carry their name if he has brown eyes and uses something other than their clan techniques and Byakugan.

Also what kind of shinobi or kunoichi has a weakness of attack? It doesn't even really make sense ... do you mean that he has no real offensive qualities or that if he is attacked he is weak against it ... because either are that great for shinobi and kunoichi who are mostly about battles, wars and assassinations all of which include attacking.

Also the technique is (if I understand it properly) overwhelmingly OP. Do you mean the victim's life force is drained if they don't have enough chakra or are you talking about some effect the jutsu has on the user? If you really want to see other examples of setting out I can suggest the last post on page 146 (one of my posts) or basically the whole of page 100.

Overall for now (aka if you don't change it) this post would be considered a n00b post.

@Rick: This is a brilliant character. Excellently setout, amazing amount of detail, and a unique way of presenting skills and weaknesses. You obviously put a truly extraordinary amount of work into your characters that is matched by few. You deserve a round of five thumbs (a combination of a round of applause, high five and thumbs up).
I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 11:36   Link #3125
Ninja_Nobody
GameTag: NamikazeKing
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Nobody
As stated above, stating whats wrong in the Hyuga post seems unnessary. People must remember that organization is key. Readers don't want to spend time skimming through paragraphs.

Name- Outer Path: Spiritual Guidance (外側ピリット)
Rank- S Rank
User- Wielder of the Rinnengan
Description- This technique will let the user reianimate deceased corpses. The technique involves the use of black chakra rods that connect to each revived. The revived must have regreted something during their death so they can be guided back. Pain used this technique to control the Six Paths of Pain.
Old 2009-11-07, 14:31   Link #3126
yakumo-chan

Time stop jutsu!!
Old 2009-11-20, 02:42   Link #3127
Averex

Alright here is my character. I created him some time ago and I have to say I like this character although there is room for improvement and I have made some small changes. I'd really like some feedback because I like creating characters and I want to know what you all think.

Name: Nero Hikari(A.K.A. the solar ninja, Ninja of the Sun, the ninja of light, warrior of light)
Clan: Hikari Clan-Specializes in light based jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: photosynthetic skin-Uses the absorbed sunlight as energy to boost his stamina
Group: none
Appearance: Nero has short black spiky hair. He wears sun glasses, a long white coat with a sky blue outlining, a white shirt, and white pants. He also wears gloves and boots of the same color. He has his villages symbol on the back of each of his gloves. His villages symbol is the sun. His belt just looks like a longer version of the headband. Nero has a mask similar to Kakashi's except his is white and he only wears it when he uses his most devastating techniques, so he keeps it down most of the time.
Personality: Loving, a leader, enjoys a battle when he thinks he has everything under control, deeply cares for all of his students and his village
Hobbies: training, strolling through the village greeting and talking with the villagers, playing games with the local children who sometimes train with him, growing different flowers and plants.
Battle phrase(s):Be purified by the light!, time to shine!
Bio: Founder and leader of the village hidden in the light. He had a happy childhood with loving parents. Nero but was extremely determined to become the most powerful shinobi by developing his own techniques. As a result he Became chunin at age 10 where he began to develope his light based techniques. By age 14 he became Jonin and began to think about building his own powerful hidden village with loyal followers who would study and learn the light arts under his teachings. By age 20 he had acquired enough followers and resources to begin building his new village. His entire village is surrounded by a huge wall to protect against unwanted visitors. Furthermore, the village is surrounded by a barrier that bends the light around it, making it invisible to the normal field of vision. Only the villagers now how to locate it. He was the first ninja to use light based jutsu. And the youngest to be leader of his own created village.
weapons, techniques, and abilities: Nero's clothing was specifically made to be used with his light based jutsus. His clothing allows him to absorb or reflect light however he wants. His sunglasses are specially made to protect his eyes from his own techniques. His clothing also serves this purpose with his body.
Tera Flare-Nero's most powerful technique. After absorbing enough light under intense pressure, he then amplifies and releases a flash of light in all directions around him. The light is so intense that it incinerates everything in the area and anyone caught in the blast will go permanently blind unless they are wearing protection. Staring directly at him is impossible. Requires a lot of chakra to keep the light under pressure. A variation of this technique can be used were Nero and all of his Brilliant Clones use the Tera Flare technique all at once but it requires a tremendous amount of light and chakra.
Ninja Art: Sunburst Jutsu-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. An intensified beam of light is fired at the opponent. The power of the blast depends on the amount of light used. The beam can be in deferent sizes.
Ninja Art: Scatter Light Burst Jutsu-A more powerful version of the sunburst. fires beams of light in all directions. The beams can be in deferent sizes.
Ninja Art: Light Shield-Creates a barrier of solid light that protects the user from attacks.
Ninja Art: Brilliant Clone Jutsu-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. Nero is able to create shadow clones using a mixture of solid light and chakra. Because of this, not only is the amount of chakra needed to create a shadow clone cut in half, but he can also make his shadow clones much tougher depending on the amount of light he uses to create his shadow clones.
Ninja Art: Stealth Cloak-Nero can bend the light around him to become invisible to the normal field of vision. This technique is untested against the Byakugan or Sharingan.
Armor of Light-Nero can solidify the light absorbed into his clothes or his body to create an armor made of solid light. His punches and kicks also become much more powerful. He can even shatter solid rock.
Ninja Art: Sun Blade Jutsu-Nero creates two sharp blades of light. The blades sharpness combined with the heat given off by the blades light, allows it to cut through almost anything. Similar to a high frequency blade.
Shadow Purge-When in darkness Nero builds up his chakra to the point of being visible. He then intensifies the light given of by the chakra allowing him to use his light techniques for a short time in a limited form.
Trick Flash-Reflects light into the opponent's eyes, temporarily blinding them. The user can then either attack or run away.
Sun Blade Storm-One of Nero’s most powerful techniques. Nero jumps into the air and then spins at high speeds launching sharp crescent shaped blades of light in all directions. Nero Requires focus and concentration while using this technique.

Last edited by Averex; 2009-12-06 at 11:34.
Averex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 18:33   Link #3128
yondaime95

hey guys. as always, great characters. right now, i'm working on my own little storyline, so i'll have some new characters up soon(hopefully). anyways, what i really need right now is a kick-ass team of S-rank criminals, and a couple good guys. i've been pretty creatively wiped lately, so in the past few months i've only come up with a few good characters. anyways, i need some help, so if you have any good ideas, let me know.
yondaime95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 21:08   Link #3129
XCryWolf
~Compulsive Gambler~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Ok first you should work on your set-out, spelling and grammar. As far as this character goes it is a piece of crap to read, I personally cannot follow it properly.

Also you need to add more detail, look back up the page at Rick Controversy's character and you'll see an example of exemplary setting out and character detail. Sure you don't need that much detail but still more would be required to more this character away from a definition n00b post.

Also a Hyuuga with brown eyes? I don't the Hyuuga would allow him to carry their name if he has brown eyes and uses something other than their clan techniques and Byakugan.

Also what kind of shinobi or kunoichi has a weakness of attack? It doesn't even really make sense ... do you mean that he has no real offensive qualities or that if he is attacked he is weak against it ... because either are that great for shinobi and kunoichi who are mostly about battles, wars and assassinations all of which include attacking.

Also the technique is (if I understand it properly) overwhelmingly OP. Do you mean the victim's life force is drained if they don't have enough chakra or are you talking about some effect the jutsu has on the user? If you really want to see other examples of setting out I can suggest the last post on page 146 (one of my posts) or basically the whole of page 100.

Overall for now (aka if you don't change it) this post would be considered a n00b post.

@Rick: This is a brilliant character. Excellently setout, amazing amount of detail, and a unique way of presenting skills and weaknesses. You obviously put a truly extraordinary amount of work into your characters that is matched by few. You deserve a round of five thumbs (a combination of a round of applause, high five and thumbs up).
Again with the brutal post keikan, lol jk i dun wanna start this again XD

Everything in creation has a flaw.
Humans don't even need to be mentioned. Air, intent and even time. My eyes can see the death of things; they're special, just like yours.
So I can kill anything that lives, even if that thing is God.
XCryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 11:31   Link #3130
dracon
Jounin

Secreat teqnique vine struggle justu

type:ninjutsu

This jutsu ties up your opponet in vines it gives u time to just kill them .
The only bad thing about it is it drains your chakra so you better hurry with it.

Name:Hotek Razema

Village:iwagakure

clan:acidtany

kekki ganki:acigekki - this lets the users body manly acid

Apperance:Hotek has green hair and is always wearing a clock.

hobbies:He loves to train and watch people suffer from his acid

Teqniques: secreat teqninque vine struggle,earth style summing dragon of green fire,earth style rock wave, no bushin rock twister, forbbiden jutsu green fire rock twisters.

forbbiden jutsu green fire rock twister

this deadly jutsu is a combination of hotek's green dragons fire and nobushin rock twister.
it makes the twister firey green and gose from u and the dragon in all derections like the amaterasu it dosent stop until it hits its target

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-12-09 at 21:56.
dracon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 15:48   Link #3131
Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Zyuubikage on TONFA

Location: Right next to you.... no the other way.... NO THE OTHER WAY ........ NO!!!! THE OTHER... nevermind
Send a message via AIM to Kyubi Jinchuuriki
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracon View Post
forbbiden jutsu green fire rock twister

this deadly jutsu is a combination of hotek's green dragons fire and nobushin rock twister.
it makes the twister firey green and gose from u and the dragon in all derections like the amaterasu it dosent stop until it hits its target
this, and ur other posts are ok, but really if ur character knows these jutsu, why not put it under his move list and explain them withen it. Ur character could use more details of physical apperance and clothing so I could actually picture ur character, maybe add more personal details like a bio and translations for the name and clan name and such, but besides all of that its a pretty ok first post(s)(lol).
Old 2009-12-06, 00:00   Link #3132
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

How about something like this...

Jutsu: Suppression

Type: Medical
Difficulty Rank: C
Effect: Reduces the sensitivity of the target's nerves to damaging stimuli, weakening and slowing the brain's pain responses. This jutsu varies in effectiveness depending on the ability level of the user and the concentration of the technique. While it is a fairly basic technique to grasp, the basic form merely reduces nerve sensitivity in a small area around the contact point. More practiced users can cause this effect across the whole peripheral nervous system, or can render the target completely insensitive to physical pain in a focused area.

Common Usage: Suppression has traditionally been employed by medically skilled ninja as part of emergenecy and trauma care where anesthetics are either unavailable or impractical. Once the necessary parts of the patient's body are dulled to pain, surgery can be performed on a waking ninja.

In the past sixty years or so, however, alternative uses for the Suppression jutsu have gained popularity, though due to their ethical ramifications, the medical ninja corps of all five great villages have publicly denied their employment. The first is the use of Suppression to create a sort of artificial berserker state: ninja are made numb to pain and then sent into battle where they can continue fighting on through any non-debilitating injury, no matter how grievous.

The second is the use of Suppression as an offensive technique to inflict a form of psychological torture. In this case, a medical ninja will employ taijutsu to get the necessary contact with a foe's body, and then employ the Suppression jutsu. When selectively employed and carefully matched with precision attacks, the presence of pain in some parts of the body and the absence in others which the victim knows to have sustained tissue damage can lead the victim to panic, believing some vital part of his body has been destroyed. Alternatively, the jutsu can be applied to a target before heavily wounding them, and then lifting the effect. Due to the speed of nerve signal transmission even while the jutsu is applied, the successive actions must be very quick, but if done properly can cause the brain to receive the pain signals corresponding to numerous wounds simultaneously, either heightening the pain beyond normally achievable levels or simply prompting the victim to black-out. Due to the extreme difficulty in executing the latter technique, it has seen more use as an interrogation technique than an actual combat technique.
Old 2009-12-06, 00:02   Link #3133
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Rasengadori (Spiraling Thousand Birds)

type: ninjutsu

It's a combination of Chidori and Rasengan.
Old 2009-12-06, 23:07   Link #3134
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Jutsu: Procession

Type: Ninjutsu
Difficulty Rank: A
Effect: Temporarily alter's the body's chakra conversion processes such that sequences of seals no longer invoke the jutsu naturally linked to them, but instead casting an entirely different skill.

Common Usage: Considered a skill for the elite to use in emergency situations where unpredictability is called for, Procession is an A-rank ninjutsu by virtue of the principles necessary to use it, but mastery of its complex function is closer to an S-ranked task. Typically, a ninja will activate the Procession jutsu in situations where it has become apparent that the enemy is gaining a significant advantage from reading the caster's seal formations. While Procession is in effect, even if the opponent realizes it has been cast he is at a loss because he cannot predict the next technique from the seals used.

While it is an exceptionally helpful skill, especially in jounin-level combat which often takes the form of one-on-one to four-on-four fighting with a great deal of individual attention paid to each foe, two factors render it impractical for constant usage. The first is that after one his disrupted the natural patterns of chakra conversion in their own body, they must conduct the process mentally: a shinobi who doesn't practice this religiously enough to memorize how each jutsu feels and how to match that flow to a seal sequence will find this technique potentially backfiring on them. The second is that willfully causing irregularities in one's chakra flow is stressful on the body and if the effect is consciously maintained for more than thirty seconds (or a minute for those with extreme endurance) in a day, it can wreak serious havoc, with the risk of permanent side effects.
Old 2009-12-07, 05:55   Link #3135
Kinamon Jereckow

name: Jin torika

hair color: dark brown

eye color: blue

hight: 4,9 (feet)

weight: 50 k (including mucle,wepons and clothing)

favorite wepon: kuni knife

Jin is apart of a ancient blood line were there is 2 moves that he knows from bith, they are called: Hiri-chan and it is ninjutsu, it creates a ball of red lightning and Jin is the youngest person in the family who can do it. the second jutsu is called: Kanu-gan, it makes his eyes turn green and his pupil looks like shurikken, it allows him to see 5 minuts into the future so he knows what his opponent will do. the hiri-chan has never been taught to anyone out of the blood line. he faled his first attempt for the chunin exams and skipped his second. his farther died from an over powered hiri-chan. his mother stayed with him and they moved to the leaf village, he wants to be in a team but since he only just moved to the leaf village he needs a team. Jin also created his own jutsu, its called fear minipulation jutsu, he just has to stare into the opponents eye's for 2 seconds and he can see what his opponents worst fear is and creates a illution of it.

this may not make any scence or might not be that good but awell.
Kinamon Jereckow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-07, 06:27   Link #3136
Kinamon Jereckow

Jutsu

name: shadow dragon jutsu (forbidden)

hand seals: dragon, hare, horse, dragon, dog, boar, ox, boar, dragon (repeate twice)

style: ninjustu

element: shadow

effect: absorbs all shadows around the user into a big circle infront of him, thats where the dragon comes out. it is untouchable because its shadow.

this jutsu is very VERY dangerous jutsu because the dragon may turn around and attack you and it uses alot of chakra, if it fales it will either put the user in a comer or kill them.
Kinamon Jereckow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 14:54   Link #3137
Sios87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averex View Post
Alright here is my character. I created him some time ago and I have to say I like this character although there is room for improvement and I have made some small changes. I'd really like some feedback because I like creating characters and I want to know what you all think.

Name: Nero Hikari(A.K.A. the solar ninja, Ninja of the Sun, the ninja of light, warrior of light)
Clan: Hikari Clan-Specializes in light based jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: photosynthetic skin-Uses the absorbed sunlight as energy to boost his stamina
Group: none
Appearance: Nero has short black spiky hair. He wears sun glasses, a long white coat with a sky blue outlining, a white shirt, and white pants. He also wears gloves and boots of the same color. He has his villages symbol on the back of each of his gloves. His villages symbol is the sun. His belt just looks like a longer version of the headband. Nero has a mask similar to Kakashi's except his is white and he only wears it when he uses his most devastating techniques, so he keeps it down most of the time.
Personality: Loving, a leader, enjoys a battle when he thinks he has everything under control, deeply cares for all of his students and his village
Hobbies: training, strolling through the village greeting and talking with the villagers, playing games with the local children who sometimes train with him, growing different flowers and plants.
Battle phrase(s):Be purified by the light!, time to shine!
Bio: Founder and leader of the village hidden in the light. He had a happy childhood with loving parents. Nero but was extremely determined to become the most powerful shinobi by developing his own techniques. As a result he Became chunin at age 10 where he began to develope his light based techniques. By age 14 he became Jonin and began to think about building his own powerful hidden village with loyal followers who would study and learn the light arts under his teachings. By age 20 he had acquired enough followers and resources to begin building his new village. His entire village is surrounded by a huge wall to protect against unwanted visitors. Furthermore, the village is surrounded by a barrier that bends the light around it, making it invisible to the normal field of vision. Only the villagers now how to locate it. He was the first ninja to use light based jutsu. And the youngest to be leader of his own created village.
weapons, techniques, and abilities: Nero's clothing was specifically made to be used with his light based jutsus. His clothing allows him to absorb or reflect light however he wants. His sunglasses are specially made to protect his eyes from his own techniques. His clothing also serves this purpose with his body.
Tera Flare-Nero's most powerful technique. After absorbing enough light under intense pressure, he then amplifies and releases a flash of light in all directions around him. The light is so intense that it incinerates everything in the area and anyone caught in the blast will go permanently blind unless they are wearing protection. Staring directly at him is impossible. Requires a lot of chakra to keep the light under pressure. A variation of this technique can be used were Nero and all of his Brilliant Clones use the Tera Flare technique all at once but it requires a tremendous amount of light and chakra.
Ninja Art: Sunburst Jutsu-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. An intensified beam of light is fired at the opponent. The power of the blast depends on the amount of light used. The beam can be in deferent sizes.
Ninja Art: Scatter Light Burst Jutsu-A more powerful version of the sunburst. fires beams of light in all directions. The beams can be in deferent sizes.
Ninja Art: Light Shield-Creates a barrier of solid light that protects the user from attacks.
Ninja Art: Brilliant Clone Jutsu-One of Nero's most powerful techniques. Nero is able to create shadow clones using a mixture of solid light and chakra. Because of this, not only is the amount of chakra needed to create a shadow clone cut in half, but he can also make his shadow clones much tougher depending on the amount of light he uses to create his shadow clones.
Ninja Art: Stealth Cloak-Nero can bend the light around him to become invisible to the normal field of vision. This technique is untested against the Byakugan or Sharingan.
Armor of Light-Nero can solidify the light absorbed into his clothes or his body to create an armor made of solid light. His punches and kicks also become much more powerful. He can even shatter solid rock.
Ninja Art: Sun Blade Jutsu-Nero creates two sharp blades of light. The blades sharpness combined with the heat given off by the blades light, allows it to cut through almost anything. Similar to a high frequency blade.
Shadow Purge-When in darkness Nero builds up his chakra to the point of being visible. He then intensifies the light given of by the chakra allowing him to use his light techniques for a short time in a limited form.
Trick Flash-Reflects light into the opponent's eyes, temporarily blinding them. The user can then either attack or run away.
Sun Blade Storm-One of Nero’s most powerful techniques. Nero jumps into the air and then spins at high speeds launching sharp crescent shaped blades of light in all directions. Nero Requires focus and concentration while using this technique.
I really like your character's attacks and his appearance, nice work and very original. You should make more characters.
Sios87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 09:52   Link #3138
XLynx
Leonian Warlord

here is one of my original character ideas(might be under my old accounts name too)

Name: Haori Senju
Blood-type: A+
Clan: Senju
Kekkei-Genkai: the ability to sprout bat-like wings at any time, sonar hearing
Appearance: black skin, large ears, small bone structure, black hair, long fangs, all clothes are made of blackened leather with the vest having wing holes, constantly wears pitch-black glasses, to summarize, he looks sort of like a humanoid-bat.
Personality: Haori, being the village leader is a very responsible person with a kind heart, he can be very strict at times but only when neccesary.
Hobbies: constantly fortifying the village(which is in a deep cave formation), flying, training with his Shadow Style jutsu
Battle phrases: "Night shall reign supreme!"
Weapons+gear: two katanas, one being pitch black and the other being red, smoke bombs in the plenty, large amounts of senbon
Techniques:
Black Fire King: sort of a version of the Amaterasu but in a smaller scale and not requiring the sharingan, will burn anything it touches
Superior Shadow Clones: These clones are as tough as rock and haev 9/10 of the strength of the user
Winged smoke disturbance: Haori's signature technique where he sprouts his wings, throws a multitude of smoke bambs followed by a multitude of senbon and the Black fire king technique
Shadow Clone burn: many normal shadow clones are created and then set on fire and directed at the intended target.

my thanks to Averex for the template

Last edited by XLynx; 2009-12-12 at 14:25. Reason: misthanks
XLynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 18:40   Link #3139
JOSHII-BABII

OK, OK I WANNA TRY MAKING A CHARACTR AND I HOPE IM DOING THIS RIGHT... SO YEA. I'M TYPING CAPS SO NOT TO CONFUSE THE PROFILE THING WITH MY MINDLESS GIBBERISH. NYEHASNKASP0BE. YEA. ANYWAY HERE IS MY CHARACTER/JUTSU. Yay. :

name: Mari Suzu (meaning rebelliousness bell.. yes...)

birthday: March 18th (mine!)

hair: red. cut with a side bang that covers one eye like Deidara's- it covers her left eye. Mari's hair goes down to her shoulders and she ties it in a ponytail. She has gold high lights naturally.

eye: wide and grey/gold. her right eye is grey and her left eye is gold. that eye remains covered most times.

out fit: black ankle boots with gold and grey shoelaces (2 laces on a shoe). Grey kinda baggy pants that just stop below her knees. Black hoodie-dress that stops mid thigh and has a gold zipper. Mari wears a golden bell on a chain around her neck that rings while she walks. Wears a grey tank top under the hoodie that is seen because the hoodie is partly unzipped. Has tight arm warmers that are also fingerless gloves.

fighting style: offensive fighter; into power moves

Weapon Of Choice: a scythe sorta thing. It has a black blade that looks alot like hte beack of a bird and a gold bell tied to the blade. The blade is actually the tooth of the dragon demon she has inside of her.

Story: Dragon Demon Named Ryuu (lol) inside of her. The Dragon was placed inside Mari because she was a test subject in a cruel place. It was to see if the dragon's chakra would help the people fuse jutsu known to the Suzu clan into her. If that worked they would've made her take more and more jutsu so she could know them all and be virtually unstoppable. Unfortunately, nothing goes to plan. Mari's body rejected the kekkei genkai of the Suzu clan, and only because some one decided to try to extract it did she live. Eventually, her body copied it and it is shown through her miscolored eyes- one grey, one gold. The suzu clan all has gold eyes to match their gold bells. Mari managed to escape her captors lair and find refuge among Kei and Dai Suzu, who worked at the police department in the leaf village. The happiness didn't last for long though. The organization who was working on Mari soon infiltrated the Suzu Clan and destroyed them all except Mari, who retaliated with her demon, going out of control with her 'special move'*. The organization left out of fear. Around the time of the Uchiha Massacre. Mari then entered the Ninja Academy and is kind of the contrast on Sasuke Uchiha (Uchiha, Sasuke, depends who you are), who took the death of his family differently then Mari did. Mari then decided that if anything, she'd become a strong enough ninja to protect people, though she will have a long way to go. Mari is in Naruto's age group.

'special move': There are two.
-'a thousand memories jutsu': the user can see into every one's memories and if they feel like it, turn it against the person.
-'a thousand eyes': the user can see what the person(S) of their choice sees. depending on how strong ther person is, depends how many people they can see.

Mari can not keep in control when she accessed her demon's chakra. It glows gold.

Jutsu: isn't that into jutsu but knows many kinds.

kekkei genkai (Suzu Clan): 'A thousand screams jutsu'- the user gathers chakra in their lungs, throat, mouth and while taking in a deep breath lets out an ear splitting scream that not only stuns the person, but pushes things back with a lot of force. Yea, there are ways around it... I just haven't thought of any. If you're smart/strong/fast enough you can probably come up with a way to break through the jutsu. After every use, the user usually becomes weak and vulnerable, so it's dangerous to use it.

things you should probably know about her: she is a jinchuuriki, she might actually have mental issues, she is clueless, she is easily confused, she is rebellious, mischecious, hyper, crazy, talkative, head strong, brave, some what nice, klutz, is smart when she should be, annnoying depending on who you are, she hides her inner emotions from people, and you will never know exactly what she is going to do. She doesn't even know what she'll do until she does it.

village of decent: unknown

village representing: Konoha, Konohagakure, Leaf Village (depends who you are)

favorite color: gold

saying: 'Wait, I'm confused.' (often) 'H*** YEA!' (very often) 'Oi'

YES! THIS WAS MARI SUZU, MY NEWEST CHARACTER THAT I MIGHT MAKE A STORY FOR!!! X3!!! some reason i wanna keep typing Mizu Suzi......... anyway, yea, hope i did this right or i'll b mad.

-Pop-Babii (ill change my name to that eventually)
JOSHII-BABII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 23:06   Link #3140
XCryWolf
~Compulsive Gambler~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSHII-BABII View Post
OK, OK I WANNA TRY MAKING A CHARACTR AND I HOPE IM DOING THIS RIGHT... SO YEA. I'M TYPING CAPS SO NOT TO CONFUSE THE PROFILE THING WITH MY MINDLESS GIBBERISH. NYEHASNKASP0BE. YEA. ANYWAY HERE IS MY CHARACTER/JUTSU. Yay. :

name: Mari Suzu (meaning rebelliousness bell.. yes...)

birthday: March 18th (mine!)

hair: red. cut with a side bang that covers one eye like Deidara's- it covers her left eye. Mari's hair goes down to her shoulders and she ties it in a ponytail. She has gold high lights naturally.

eye: wide and grey/gold. her right eye is grey and her left eye is gold. that eye remains covered most times.

out fit: black ankle boots with gold and grey shoelaces (2 laces on a shoe). Grey kinda baggy pants that just stop below her knees. Black hoodie-dress that stops mid thigh and has a gold zipper. Mari wears a golden bell on a chain around her neck that rings while she walks. Wears a grey tank top under the hoodie that is seen because the hoodie is partly unzipped. Has tight arm warmers that are also fingerless gloves.

fighting style: offensive fighter; into power moves

Weapon Of Choice: a scythe sorta thing. It has a black blade that looks alot like hte beack of a bird and a gold bell tied to the blade. The blade is actually the tooth of the dragon demon she has inside of her.

Story: Dragon Demon Named Ryuu (lol) inside of her. The Dragon was placed inside Mari because she was a test subject in a cruel place. It was to see if the dragon's chakra would help the people fuse jutsu known to the Suzu clan into her. If that worked they would've made her take more and more jutsu so she could know them all and be virtually unstoppable. Unfortunately, nothing goes to plan. Mari's body rejected the kekkei genkai of the Suzu clan, and only because some one decided to try to extract it did she live. Eventually, her body copied it and it is shown through her miscolored eyes- one grey, one gold. The suzu clan all has gold eyes to match their gold bells. Mari managed to escape her captors lair and find refuge among Kei and Dai Suzu, who worked at the police department in the leaf village. The happiness didn't last for long though. The organization who was working on Mari soon infiltrated the Suzu Clan and destroyed them all except Mari, who retaliated with her demon, going out of control with her 'special move'*. The organization left out of fear. Around the time of the Uchiha Massacre. Mari then entered the Ninja Academy and is kind of the contrast on Sasuke Uchiha (Uchiha, Sasuke, depends who you are), who took the death of his family differently then Mari did. Mari then decided that if anything, she'd become a strong enough ninja to protect people, though she will have a long way to go. Mari is in Naruto's age group.

'special move': There are two.
-'a thousand memories jutsu': the user can see into every one's memories and if they feel like it, turn it against the person.
-'a thousand eyes': the user can see what the person(S) of their choice sees. depending on how strong ther person is, depends how many people they can see.

Mari can not keep in control when she accessed her demon's chakra. It glows gold.

Jutsu: isn't that into jutsu but knows many kinds.

kekkei genkai (Suzu Clan): 'A thousand screams jutsu'- the user gathers chakra in their lungs, throat, mouth and while taking in a deep breath lets out an ear splitting scream that not only stuns the person, but pushes things back with a lot of force. Yea, there are ways around it... I just haven't thought of any. If you're smart/strong/fast enough you can probably come up with a way to break through the jutsu. After every use, the user usually becomes weak and vulnerable, so it's dangerous to use it.

things you should probably know about her: she is a jinchuuriki, she might actually have mental issues, she is clueless, she is easily confused, she is rebellious, mischecious, hyper, crazy, talkative, head strong, brave, some what nice, klutz, is smart when she should be, annnoying depending on who you are, she hides her inner emotions from people, and you will never know exactly what she is going to do. She doesn't even know what she'll do until she does it.

village of decent: unknown

village representing: Konoha, Konohagakure, Leaf Village (depends who you are)

favorite color: gold

saying: 'Wait, I'm confused.' (often) 'H*** YEA!' (very often) 'Oi'

YES! THIS WAS MARI SUZU, MY NEWEST CHARACTER THAT I MIGHT MAKE A STORY FOR!!! X3!!! some reason i wanna keep typing Mizu Suzi......... anyway, yea, hope i did this right or i'll b mad.

-Pop-Babii (ill change my name to that eventually)
That was pretty good for a first post, i normally try and stay away from naurto and them, but hey thats me , i enjoyed it and keep on postin

Everything in creation has a flaw.
Humans don't even need to be mentioned. Air, intent and even time. My eyes can see the death of things; they're special, just like yours.
So I can kill anything that lives, even if that thing is God.
XCryWolf is offline   Reply With Quote