AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-05-20, 21:09   Link #21
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

God, I have so many songs that do that to me.
But probably
Atataka Na Omoide- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch OST1
Has the most effect on me. It triggers sadness and happiness at the same time >.>
Usually any piano instrumental piece has that kind of effect on me ^^;;
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 22:30   Link #22
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
Raspberry Heaven from Azumanga Daioh triggers a melacholic emotion from some reason.
Wow, I thought I was the only one. Many people I heard or see post like that song simply because it's kawaii or something. I always thought it had some hint of sadness to it, especially hearing in the last ep.

The obvious:

AIR OP: Tori no Uta, always the feeling of flight, freedom and also sadness as seen in the anime.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 00:19   Link #23
Jerathim
Jyarei Monster

TRUTH from Tenku Senki Shurato always energizes me. I love that song.
Another that lifts my mood, Thrill no Koishite from DP Flash misson 2.
And Kokoro de Mitsumeteru from DP Flash mission 3 makes me start reminiscing for some reason.
And yeah, Newtyped, the G Gundam second opening. Ahh...
Jerathim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 01:10   Link #24
tritoch

Waltz by Suneohair from the anime Honey and Clover just sets me up for anything.
tritoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 01:18   Link #25
yamikage

Zeta Gundam's Mizu No Hoshi e Ai wo Komete - Sweet sadness. Man, is it hard to describe what I feel when I hear this song. Perfectly fits with the series' mood itself. The last few lines "Don't cry any more, because now there is a person looking for you, dying to see you." almost brings a tear to my eye.

Gundam F91's Eternal Wind - Same as above, except for the last few lines part. Damn, Hiroko Moriguchi has a great voice.

Mobile Suit Gundam's Ai Senshi - This one makes me feel that there's a tragic, yet glorious war just occuring.

NieA_7's Venus to Chiisana Kamisama - Hearing it feels like a summer breeze has just blown. Such a pleasant feeling...

Fullmetal Alchemist's Tobira No Mukoe - Makes me feel like I've somehow gained hope after a tragedy. It also feels eerie when they start playing it before the episode ends. And boy, do I love it when it does.

Raijin-oh's Dream Shift - Gives me energy. Lots of energy. And makes me absolutely invincible!!!

Ninku's Sore Demo Ashita wa Yatte Kuru - Makes me remember the good ol' days (whenever that was)

Naruto's Loneliness and Sadness and Sorrow - Guess correctly and you'll win a free internet.

Did I sound cheesy? I was counting on it.
yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 18:41   Link #26
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Akaneiro ga Moeru Toki, the ED of Gungrave, is a beautiful self-contradiction. What do I mean? Although the tone is lively and upbeat, its lyrics convey a very sad message. The violins amidst the high-strung music portraying the clash of quietude with an organized noise is simply beautiful. It triggers images of Beyond the Grave's life, and it just tears my heart out and makes me pensive every time I hear of it.

It's a beautiful song.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 07:33   Link #27
Shi-chan
Chanchanchan

Opening OP - Helsing
Always gives me a old gentleman style sitting in a pub feeling ^^;

Life goes on - Mika Arisaka (gundam seed destiny)
Whenever I'm feeling down or depressed I listen to this song and my pain kind of fades away

By her (ENDLESS Traveling MAP) - Beck OST
Always makes me headbang for the full 3:40 seconds =^^=, good power song

Groovey! - Cardcaptor Sakura
Another feel good song ^^
Don't know anymore from witch anime I got this one, can anyone help?

Wind - Akeboshi (Naruto OP)
Gives me back the feelings I've got back in my childhood times...

Ending Theme Shik - Samurai Champloo OST
The beach, waves, chilling with some good friends, aaah life ^^

rose (Tv size) - ANNA (Nana OST)
Wants me to battle all evil in life

I Wanna Go To A Place... - Rie fu (gundam seed destiny)
Sometimes it gets me completly down, some other times it sheers me up..

I Wanna Go To A Place... - Tommy february6 (Paradise kiss OST)
Gives me the feeling: why ain't I going to a art school? ^^;;

Phew, I can continue on for a while, but I'll stop here :x

ps: first post ^^ hope I'll like it here at a-suki ^^;;
Shi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 08:41   Link #28
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

@Shi-chan

It's Shiki no Uta (The Song of the Four Seasons), by the way.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-23, 15:06   Link #29
Circular Logic
土は幻に
*Fansubber

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni always gives me the willies.
Canta Per Me, Salva Nos also induce something.
Rumbling Hearts/Blue Tears generally make me rather melancholic.
Circular Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 20:42   Link #30
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shi-chan

I Wanna Go To A Place... - Rie fu (gundam seed destiny)
Sometimes it gets me completly down, some other times it sheers me up..

I Wanna Go To A Place... - Tommy february6 (Paradise kiss OST)
Gives me the feeling: why ain't I going to a art school? ^^;;

Phew, I can continue on for a while, but I'll stop here :x

ps: first post ^^ hope I'll like it here at a-suki ^^;;
Minor error there I'll fix it. You mean "Lonely in Gorgeous" - Tommy february6 for the Paradise Kiss OP

Welcome to animesuki it's a great place^^
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 00:14   Link #31
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Geezus, so many of them. Guess I can bring'em down to a few categories.

Angelic Layer - Starry Sky - If anyone has listened to this and seen the ending sequence of AL, then I guess it's not hard to realize the same. This is a song that has always sent me forward, even against all odds. It was also the first time I realized the phrase "Motto Tsuyoku", which was clearly expressing the time I was going through at the time I started with the series. After 5 years I still get the same feeling every time I heart it.

YuYu Hakusho - Hohoemi no Bakudan
YuYu Hakusho - Daydream Generation
- First anime I ever saw and one of the major things that changed my life back when I was a kid. Although I'm more sensitive to the translated versions for my language (Portuguese), they still bring about the same exciting feeling I had whenever the show was about to start.

Akihabara Deno Gumi/Cyber Team in Akihabara - Hot Spice - Although I don't like the name of the song that much, I just love it like hell. It's the song that plays at the end of the movie, also one of the songs that has greatly had an impact on me. I still remember how excited I was after watching it (It was also the first nonsense-comedy movie I had seen, and I was expecting to see the whole show not long from there). We even set up a RPG based on Dungeons and Dragons 3rd Ed. to play CTA :P

PatLabor - Condition Green - Another song that puts me back on my feet and sends me forward whenever I need that little push. It's from the first Mech anime I had ever seen, and as I'm a big mech fan nowadays you might know how big of an impact that had been. I also consider myself very related to Noah in her feelings, on how she named her Labor after her deceased dog.

Rurouni Kenshin - Heart of the Sword - Zomgar. Who has seen RK KNOWS this is definetly one of the best songs in the show. (Kay, I might be wrong.) Still, it has the second best ending sequence, and it's so freaking exciting to watch it over and over. 1/3 Junjou Na Kanjou has the best sequence, IMO, and the song is just b34ut3fu11.

Full Metal Alchemist - Rewrite - Oddly enough, I'm listening to it now. It's one of those songs that will bring me back of any depressed state. I also get the shivers whenever I see the beginning of the opening sequence of the song, where you're on the elevator, looking at the whole ancient Central city. I think that's one of the best anime passages ever.

403 - Southern Cross - Melodic metal to the core. A little different than the others, this one gives me an adrenaline rush whenever I listen to it. It makes me remember of the Flash animation made by Clairvoyance (Which unfortunately I can't get a link to his personal website, but I leave THIS link. Watch it. You won't be disappointed.), and it just makes me wanna get out there and punch someone. Well, you get the idea. ZOMFG Just found out that they made another one, now with Northern Lights (another great song.) Link: http://www.freeonlinegames.com/play/2849.html

Sheesh, now after seeing this one I can't write anymore. I'll come up with something else later when my heartbeats aren't 200 per minute.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 08:10   Link #32
laphingman
Story writer for hire

The songs that touched me the most was the ending to the movie Gundam Endless Walltz and the entire music string inyuyasha shows also the songs in kalido star and both full metal panic shows
laphingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 09:27   Link #33
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
Raspberry Heaven from Azumanga Daioh triggers a melacholic emotion from some reason.
I get the same response.... I guess because I've seen the ending of the story. Big life transitions do that --- little mortal reminders that nothing is permament.

The vocal piece Azora from the climax of AIR makes my chest tight in a way similar to Amazing Grace.

There's a few others but thats all i have time for now.
Old 2006-05-25, 15:12   Link #34
Soka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
Minor error there I'll fix it. You mean "Lonely in Gorgeous" - Tommy february6 for the Paradise Kiss OP

Lonely in gorgeous is my group's song^^...whenever I listen to it, I think about them and feel in high spirits...whenever we listen to it together we have so much fun.It's awesome!!!
Soka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 23:32   Link #35
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I always feel a certain way when Iīm listening to Invoke and Angelīs Thesis. A little nostalgic since those two shows was the big gateways into anime for me.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 01:13   Link #36
chickenfeather

Send a message via AIM to chickenfeather
OP for Melody of Oblivion - "War of the 20th century"
chickenfeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 02:56   Link #37
Dural
Me > You

I like to jam out to Kujibiki Unbalance.

Toki no Nakade(end them to A.D. Police files, by Masha) is still the best song in an anime. EVER.
Dural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 05:35   Link #38
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Whenever I listen to the .hack//Roots ending song, I feel the urge to wreak as much havoc as possible. Needless to say, I listen to it when playing MMOs.

And then, Kinjirareta Asobi from Rozen Maiden provides the drive to grind non-stop, hacking away like a frenzied undead.

Shukuteki BGM, also from Rozen Maiden, always gets my adrenaline pulsing. I listen to it when in a large scale PVP.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 10:27   Link #39
Shi-chan
Chanchanchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco

Oops, sorry , thx for correcting =D
Shi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 15:41   Link #40
KuraiSHIA

Nya, ich love the song Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line-Chrono Crusade then i feel like I am free and can fly!^^
Then The Garden of Everything-RahXephon, it is for me like i am in a quiet paradise but it shows me also that there isn't anything that is perfect.
Hemisphere, also from RahXephon give m strengh andmakes me feel better.
Suteki da ne from Final Fantasy calm me down and it sounds so wonderful!!!
Zankoku na tenshi no te-ze the opening of Neon Genesis Evangelion gives me courage and strengh, too, like Hemisphere. i always love to sing these songs!^^

anata no Kurai
KuraiSHIA is offline   Reply With Quote