AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-19, 11:12   Link #1681
Aqua Knight

Of course she will, I'm indifferent to her, but if she just yells her affection to him out loud or like kisses him, I will definitely like her.
Old 2011-05-23, 13:55   Link #1682
kitten320

[QUOTE=Shenkah Ukitake;3602776Rukia and Byakuya (((incest!!!)))
[/QUOTE]

Not really, they are not blood related. Otherwise Byakuya and Hisana also should have been an incest...
Old 2011-10-18, 17:08   Link #1683
maewie

So i got in the shippy mode, and woke up this beauty..

I see people trying to avoide any romantic emotions to the Ichigo and Rukia goodbye. People may think whatever they want but..volume poem 49:
" I wonder if I can keep up with the speed of the world without you."

Awh..:3
Old 2011-10-19, 01:10   Link #1684
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Ichigo x Rukia ofc!! LOL. followed by Rangiku and toshiro then Yoruichi and Soi Fon. i'm a fan of Gin xRan too. but TT__TT
Old 2011-10-20, 03:30   Link #1685
elenda

Rukia X Ichigo
Urahara x Yoruichi
Old 2011-10-24, 02:31   Link #1686
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
I like a lot of ships but I only LOVE & ship two of them in Bleach. IchiRuki and UlquiHime are the only two ships I give a damn about.

I like KenseixMashiro but I think KenseixHisagi are much hotter together

I like HisagiX Matsu and if I didn't think Lisa was a lesbian, I'd ship her with Shunsui.

I think Renji an Tatsuki is the greatest crackship ever

I like Urahara and Yoruichi but I think Byakuya and Yoruichi are much hotter

I think NoiNel are hot despite me thinking that the truly hated one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Renji's and Rukia's friendship stopped sparkling long time ago. Besides you can have several best friends and still act differently with them.

The databook says that Renji is in love with Rukia and no one said you can't have a best friend. Yet Kubo has implicitly stated that their relationship goes beyond that. I don't understand why it's farfetched for Ichigo and Rukia to develop a romantic feelings for each other beyond friendship but some expect that Ichigo and Orihime will do the same. I don't understand that logic. While Orihime is the only one who confessed I doubt anyone didn't know she was in love with Ichigo before she said so. Rukia has done every single thing that Orihime has done, that makes her feelings clear, barring the confession to a coma victim. So her feelings are just as clear as Orihime's imo. Kubo has never ever said that Ichigo returns Orihime's feelings, he doesn't even show Ichigo caring about her in the same way he cares about Rukia. How one could expect for Ichigo to fall in love with Orihime and not Rukia is baffling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
^
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for Manga-answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
"What's the big deal?" Seriously!? You mean to tell me you seriously see nothing off with the concept of hooking up with someone 100 years your senior OR you'd have no problems hooking up w/ jailbait despite having over a century of life experience over him/her?.
No. I don't. Ichigo is 17. In 3 years he will have reached adulthood. After that he can't become any more adult than that. He will just get older

Once you become an adult, age is just a number. If they're both adults then what is the problem?
SS inhabitants seem to age at a different rate, then Humans from the living world. Rukia may have lived 3 of Ichigo's lifetimes but she's still basically a teenager. Time flows differently in the two worlds and it's not like she's an old crone.

Quote:
That's debatable. For starters, I'd hardly say Rukia acts like a kid in general. She's shown to be serious more often than not. One could argue she's got a small handful of childish aspects to her personality (which are mostly brought to light for the sake of comedic moments and filler). But that's about it. She's easily far more mature than Ichigo IMO. Ichigo also hasn't shown to act noticeably more or less mature than some of his peers (Ishida, Chad, Tatsuki). So I wouldn't say he's more mature than a regular teenager either.
Ichigo has nothing in common with people his own age. His reply when Keigo asked him his plans in the future and he hadn't given it a thought, should have shown just how little he has in common, with people his own age

Normal Teenager: Oh man Ichigo what are you wearing to the prom?

Ichigo: I dunno I hadn't thought about it. Since I was too busy saving Krakura and my friends from Aizen, because he was going to kill everyone. lately I have been freaking out because I'm powerless and someone just attacked Ishida and I can't do shit to help him. On top of that, some dude is stalking me and keeps trying to give me his noodles and asking about my dad . whom, I only recently discovered was a Shinigami and has super powers. Right now the prom is the least of my worries.

Normal Teenager ".... ..... .... ... " Okay....

Quote:
He's mature in some aspects, but he's still got a long way to go in other aspects of his personality. The most recent chapter kind of supports this notion.
how so? The most recent chapter actually showed just how much he has matured

Spoiler for Manga:

Quote:
Depends. Within the context of the story, I'd agree that it's not yet a factor since Ichigo and Rukia's relationship hasn't officially developed into the romantic type. But if it did, I doubt everyone would be okay with it just because Rukia doesn't look or supposedly acts her age.
The only people who would have a problem with it is anti IchiRuki fans and IchiHime shippers. Otherwise most of the fanbase would either rejoice or they wouldn't care one way or the other. But majority of the fanbase fully supports Ichigo and Rukia as a pairing

Did you watch Inuyasha? Inuyasha was born 700 years before Kagame, and while she did go back 500 years in time. Inuyasha had still been sealed for 50 years,was already over 100 before he was sealed. So either way he was old enough to be her grandfather. Lot's of anime and manga are like that, it's really not that big of deal and this is a common trope, in anime and manga
Tenchi
Mahou Sensei Negima
Cowboy Bebop
Saint Seiya
Magic Knight Rayearth
and many more...

It's not that big of a deal in the Anime and Mangaverse.

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2011-10-24 at 02:49. Reason: Left some things out
Old 2011-10-24, 03:09   Link #1687
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
I don't understand why it's farfetched for Ichigo and Rukia to develop a romantic feelings for each other beyond friendship but some expect that Ichigo and Orihime will do the same. I don't understand that logic.
Easy, one can be seen as a platonic relationship, while the other is a dandere. Along the same lines of that platonicness, there's the understanding of such a relationship working while having qualities that can be mistaken for romance. Combine that with Kubo's great trolling powers and you've got two sides to a coin. I think that's infinitely easier to understand if you have experience with such a relationship (a best friend of the opposite sex).

Quote:
Rukia may have lived 3 of Ichigo's lifetimes but she's still basically a teenager.
Rukia is over 200, Ichigo is 17. It's more like 11x+. As far as her maturity goes, it's definitely beyond her looks (and reasonably applicable to her actual age) but her demeanor is still that of a young adult (name calling and the sort). It's a mixed bag.
Old 2011-10-24, 12:13   Link #1688
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Easy, one can be seen as a platonic relationship, while the other is a dandere. Along the same lines of that platonicness, there's the understanding of such a relationship working while having qualities that can be mistaken for romance. Combine that with Kubo's great trolling powers and you've got two sides to a coin. I think that's infinitely easier to understand if you have experience with such a relationship (a best friend of the opposite sex).
Rukia is not a dandere....

Ichigo isn't a dandere
Ichigo's relationship (if you could call it that) with Orihime is not dandere

I have had best friends of the opposite sex. Plenty since I prefer to hang around with guys, but they all lost in the face of the guy I loved. There was one that I actually became involved with too.

There are plenty of marriages and long lasting relationships that started between best friends. Are you just saying that, because you need to believe that? It's ludicrous to think that their friendship cannot develop into something deeper than that.

Quote:
Rukia is over 200, Ichigo is 17. It's more like 11x+. As far as her maturity goes, it's definitely beyond her looks (and reasonably applicable to her actual age) but her demeanor is still that of a young adult (name calling and the sort). It's a mixed bag.
There is nothing that says Rukia's exact age in fact Byakuya's story makes her little over 50. Your point? Once Ichigo is an adult, it doesn't mean squat. Age is just a number that tells how long you've been on this earth. Ichigo isn't immature kid...Rukia is basically a teenager. Obviously time flows differently there, so age shouldn't matter in this case.

This is a common trope in anime and manga. If Ichigo dies when he's older and goes to SS, will her age be a problem then? In 100 years or so it won't matter will it. Not to mention she's got working ovaries and can still reproduce, so age really isn't a factor
Old 2011-10-24, 14:19   Link #1689
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Ichigo's relationship with Orihime is not dandere
He doesn't know about her real feelings, so while on the surface to him it's a friendship, she's is in fact too shy to openly admit her feelings. It's a light dandere (unlike say Hinata in Naruto who was 100% dandere until more recently).

Quote:
It's ludicrous to think that their friendship cannot develop into something deeper than that.
It's delusional to think it HAS to.

Quote:
Ichigo isn't immature kid.
I beg to differ. Karin is about as mature as him. I think he's just more battle hardened than others his age. For comparison, look at the recent Naruto, he's proving to be a genius in battle as of late but off the field he's still distracted and doesn't always come up with the most tactile solutions (both have lots of luck on their side, characteristic Shounen of course).
Quote:
will her age be a problem then?
Rukia said herself that she was 10x older than Ichigo. I'd say Renji is only slightly more mature than Ichigo and he's about as old as Rukia. I think Renji's a better match for her too so all he needs to do is show some backbone.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2011-10-24 at 14:41.
Old 2011-10-24, 16:56   Link #1690
sayde

Are you seriously trying to spark a debate with points I brought up all the way back in May LoP? Well feel free to simply chalk this up to yet one more thing on the neverending list of issues we don't agree on. Because I'm definitely not discussing this one any further. lol
Old 2011-10-24, 17:23   Link #1691
Alchemist007
*Author

Didn't even realize that, lol.
Old 2011-10-27, 09:27   Link #1692
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

@ lord of - but lisa isn't one
Old 2011-11-19, 04:41   Link #1693
sukidanica

I'll go for Rukia and Ichigo. Can they be lovers at end? ))
Old 2011-11-19, 14:14   Link #1694
White Silver King
The Isley

I like RukiaXRenji because Ichigo needs to wind up with Orihime, I'll be so sad for Orihimie if she winds up alone.
Old 2011-11-19, 18:55   Link #1695
Beryl Black
Potential Spammer
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
no riruka x ichigo here?
Knowing kubo, i fear she will have the same destiny as Nel...disapear from main plot and no one remember her anymore
I actually support those two.

She may just become a supporting ( No Pun. ) character instead. She is human after all, I doubt she'll be leaving Karakura Town.
Old 2011-11-19, 19:35   Link #1696
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
I like RukiaXRenji because Ichigo needs to wind up with Orihime, I'll be so sad for Orihimie if she winds up alone.
Don't worry, she'll have Ishida. Or Ulquiorra, if he returns from the dead (reallyreallyhopesso)
Old 2011-11-19, 20:11   Link #1697
Alchemist007
*Author

The most qualifying characteristics of a dead characters in Bleach
1) bad guy
2) not human

Gin partially broke the first one, he's quite grey. Funny how they never let us see him dissolve like others though (Ulq and Barragan).
Old 2011-11-19, 21:10   Link #1698
maewie

Quote:
The most qualifying characteristics of a dead characters in Bleach
1) bad guy
2) not human

Gin partially broke the first one, he's quite grey. Funny how they never let us see him dissolve like others though (Ulq and Barragan).
Good points. However, dearest Kubo has come up with some pointers that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra may not be as dead as first assumed. During the last Jump Festa interviews, Kubo said that Grimmjow was intended to die quickly, but that he would now matter for the rest of the manga. When asked about Ulquiorra's death, he avoided to confirm that Ulqui actually was dead. (Yeah..im grasping at straws here)

Anyway, although Ulquihime is my OTP, I wouldn't mind if Ishida and Orihime got together either. They look cute together, and he is such a gentleman^^
Old 2011-11-19, 21:52   Link #1699
Alchemist007
*Author

I don't think I can believe anything a single mangaka says anymore honestly. Even Kishi's said this and that and done nothing to his word. The only evidence can be on the manga itself, IMO. As much as I like Grimm, him and anyone else forgotten (Nel) I have to presume non-extant in the series, even if they're 'alive.' But on that note, he's wise to not confirm that status of some characters, if only to troll fans further.
Old 2011-11-23, 18:13   Link #1700
Mrs.MisaElric

I'd have to say my favorite Bleach couple is Ichigo x Orihime, I think they are just so cute together. <3
Closed Thread