AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2011-02-25, 00:35   Link #501
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
And we already got something coming out from nowhere (Statue of Pride) that is never mentioned on the novels.
My guess...
Statue of Pride = SoF's vessel (failed) ?
But it was controlled by Hecate so.. I don't know.
That Anime Original is probably going to replace Silver with this Statue of Pride thing as SoF's vessel maybe? I don't understand the purpose of it, but if Bal Masque wanted to get their god back, or waited for his arrival for a long time. Then I would suppose this is the action they would take.
Old 2011-02-25, 23:36   Link #502
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Its kinda weird that all the events from two seasons have been setted for the appearence of a character that we haven't even listened yet.
Old 2011-02-26, 08:43   Link #503
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
That Anime Original is probably going to replace Silver with this Statue of Pride thing as SoF's vessel maybe? I don't understand the purpose of it, but if Bal Masque wanted to get their god back, or waited for his arrival for a long time. Then I would suppose this is the action they would take.
I think it was more about lack of materials to run SnS. Not enough novels. That's why there's a boring beginning in S2
Old 2011-02-26, 12:43   Link #504
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
I think it was more about lack of materials to run SnS. Not enough novels. That's why there's a boring beginning in S2
If they went up to Novel 16 (or that was their original plan) then Novel 16 was released in February 10, 2007. While the first episode for the second season was October 5, 2007. So I will not be able to understand if it was lack of materials, even in the second opening in season two they showed us a big hint to Novel 16 chapter 3.
Old 2011-02-26, 12:51   Link #505
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
If they went up to Novel 16 (or that was their original plan) then Novel 16 was released in February 10, 2007. While the first episode for the second season was October 5, 2007. So I will not be able to understand if it was lack of materials, even in the second opening in season two they showed us a big hint to Novel 16 chapter 3.
Which one? The only things I see from novels are the Silver, Bel Peol fighting and Kazumi prisoned. Oh, Shana fighting in a sort of another dimension too, but I think it was more like artistic.
Old 2011-02-26, 13:25   Link #506
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Which one? The only things I see from novels are the Silver, Bel Peol fighting and Kazumi prisoned. Oh, Shana fighting in a sort of another dimension too, but I think it was more like artistic.
Spoiler for Video:

This could just be a theory of mine, but look around 0:43 - 0:45 and look at the thing surrounding Shana.

Spoiler for Novel:
Old 2011-02-26, 13:46   Link #507
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Maybe you are right there, but for what I read on the novels, the Fuzetsu was completely black, and you can see some red there. But of course, J.C. Staff may have skipped that fact as they did with the 75% of the novel.
Old 2011-02-26, 13:53   Link #508
OmniDragon

Quote:
I think Shana reaching for and grabbing Yuji's hand is also novel related stuff maybe something that will happen in the final novel.

Bel Peol fighting? I don't think she has even done much fighting in the novels not yet anyway.

Quote:
Maybe you are right there, but for what I read on the novels, the Fuzetsu was completely black, and you can see some red there. But of course, J.C. Staff may have skipped that fact as they did with the 75% of the novel.
I think only Yuji's flames where black the red probably represents the crimson world. Same as when Yuji opened the fuzetsu back in season 2 only this time the flames came out black. They were described as the flame with no light. Maybe a hint that Yuji has fallen into darkness or something like that?
OmniDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-26, 14:01   Link #509
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniDragon View Post
I think Shana reaching for and grabbing Yuji's hand is also novel related stuff maybe something that will happen in the final novel.

Bel Peol fighting? I don't think she has even done much fighting in the novels not yet anyway.
Now that I think about it, it might be something very important.

But this discussion is turning a little towards novel-related, so let's go back to the novel thread shall we
Old 2011-02-27, 01:27   Link #510
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Now that I think about it, it might be something very important.

But this discussion is turning a little towards novel-related, so let's go back to the novel thread shall we
The question now is how to move the topic of the novels' thread from mellon bread to Bel Peol
Old 2011-02-27, 01:39   Link #511
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
The question now is how to move the topic of the novels' thread from mellon bread to Bel Peol
That's a good question... It kinda seemed like all our questions went down ever since the announcement was made
Old 2011-03-11, 17:13   Link #512
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
ok, what's the news on season 3? this year or next?
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 17:18   Link #513
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam1638 View Post
"The August issue of Tokuma Shoten's Animage magazine will publish a quote from producer Nobuhiro Nakayama regarding the upcoming Shana Project based on Yashichiro Takahashi and Noizi Ito's fantasy light novels. Nakayama says that he is aiming for the finale of the storyline, but before the staffers can do the third series, they must delve into the background of the characters and their deep relationships. According to Nakayama, that is why they are producing the Shakugan no Shana S original video anime project first."

Since SnS S is completed, they are surelly working on season 3 by now, since the last light novel is coming out this year. Of course this is all only a guess, since there is no oficial release date.
Old 2011-03-11, 21:08   Link #514
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by minhtam1638 View Post
Quote:
Shakugan no Shana III (TBA)
Is what I see while using wiki to search on J.C. Staff, but just like SkyFlames said, ever since the completion of Shakugan no Shana S. With the finishing of To Aru Majutsu no Index II and Shakugan no Shana coming first before Zero no Tsukaima (or was that reversed?) well either way, if ZnT does come first and does have an extra season, then they will need to finish that then they will head for season 3.
Old 2011-03-12, 00:23   Link #515
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

They would need a miracle to find someone that can actually revive ZnT...
Old 2011-03-19, 14:33   Link #516
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Why Hooves ? Is it set in stone somewhere that a studio can't work on two animes at a same time ? And for seiyuus it obviously can't be a problem since often seiyuus voice in several animes per a season ( animes in spring etc. ).
Old 2011-03-19, 17:31   Link #517
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Why Hooves ? Is it set in stone somewhere that a studio can't work on two animes at a same time ? And for seiyuus it obviously can't be a problem since often seiyuus voice in several animes per a season ( animes in spring etc. ).
I know that seiyuus can voice several characters in different animes per season (after checking who voiced who in the animes that are currently airing) just merely an accusation of mine that J.C. Staff will go through Index II - SnS/ZnT (if they choose to continue it) one by one and air other animes along with these. Not trying to say that the studio is only allowed to air one anime at a time, they are airing 2-3 animes right now (Yumekui Merry and Index II and even coming with Aria the Scarlet Ammo in April 8th)
Old 2011-03-19, 17:45   Link #518
AP24

If there will be a new season of Zero no Tsukaima, it won't come before Shakugan no Shana III. I think they will air SnS III and then new season of ZnT next year.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-19, 18:15   Link #519
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Then they won't be abble to run the OVAs as they did with SnS, so more of the same thing like PnR -sigh-
Anyways, aren't we moving out of the topic a bit?
Old 2011-03-22, 00:07   Link #520
Jotse

Exclamation Shakugan no shana III

Hi there! Does anybody know if there is a 3th sesson of shakugan no shana?
Jotse is offline   Reply With Quote