Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-06, 15:39   Link #201
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
This time, it looked like she shattered to a million pieces though. That might be trickier to heal.
that was just hitsugaya's ice. he was holding her in his arms.

although.. he then apparently just dropped her from a few hundred feet up so he could suicide charge aizen.
Old 2010-03-06, 15:48   Link #202
sayde

Hinamori's still alive. You can count on it. If she is to die, it'll be later on after the battle, once she's given a flashback and Hitsugaya's had time to say his farewell. It's hard enough to imagine Kubo killing off a canon good guy. But it'd be even harder to imagine him killing off a good guy so abruptly like that.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:22   Link #203
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
suzumebachi's ability, and only ability, is instant death
and she got hit by nigeki kessatsu (which supposedly strikes twice to achieve instant death)
Old 2010-03-06, 16:29   Link #204
sayde

When did she get hit with that? Nigeki kessatsu got nullified by Aizen last time it was used. And she didn't get to use it again after that.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:33   Link #205
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
suzumebachi's ability, and only ability, is instant death
and she got hit by nigeki kessatsu (which supposedly strikes twice to achieve instant death)
except it was apparently still aizen at that point since hinamori would've died/disintegrated from that before the extra stabs happened.
also, if it was hinamori already then aizen could've just ended the illusion then with the same result. unless he really was just trying to troll hitsugaya really hard.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:35   Link #206
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
When did she get hit with that? Nigeki kessatsu got nullified by Aizen last time it was used. And she didn't get to use it again after that.
but it wasn't aizen and that whole thing was an illusion.
so aizen protected hinamori from nigeki kessatsu inside that whole illusion

is that possible / why would he ?

Lying that nigeki kessatsu didn't work, and continuing the illusion would result in Hinamori getting more damage, which she did.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:37   Link #207
kamyu

lying that it didn't work would be absolutely pointless since she would've been already dead.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:42   Link #208
Ryuuken
Quincy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
lying that it didn't work would be absolutely pointless since she would've been already dead.
But he wanted Toshirou to stab her and think that his blow killed her.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:56   Link #209
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
But he wanted Toshirou to stab her and think that his blow killed her.
the problem is that she wasn't dead yet. even after the stab she was still alive (and most likely still is).
if aizen was lying and soifon's technique really did work then she would've been already dead.
Old 2010-03-06, 16:57   Link #210
sayde

Here's the thing. If nigeki kessatsu actually killed Hinamori, then she would'nt have been able to briefly speak at all to Hitsugaya once the illusion ended. She would've already been a lifeless corpse even before she was stabbed. Therefore nigeki kessatsu couldn't have killed Hinamori. As Aizen stated, he used his reiatsu to supress the techniques ability.
Old 2010-03-06, 17:04   Link #211
Ryuuken
Quincy

It would kinda ridiculous if Hinamori would survive again.

To quote Aizen (chapter 170) "Before you could have noticed, I should have chopped her into unrecognizable pieces"

Seems like that what it takes to kill a shinigami in bleach :0
Old 2010-03-06, 17:18   Link #212
justavisitor

even unrecognizable pieces would not be enough as long as Orhime wants to "heal" it
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-03-06, 17:20   Link #213
sayde

Ain't that the truf.
Old 2010-03-06, 17:58   Link #214
karaya
Behind lies is truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
even unrecognizable pieces would not be enough as long as Orhime wants to "heal" it
Orihime is haxed to eternity. Her ability should not exist in the first place. it can turn this manga into really something not enjoyable at some point.

Kubo just had to have that dbz fail safe...bastard .

Trolling his fandom and all.

And momo should really die of this time. This is getting ridiculous. I just don't get why kubo had to troll his fandom in SS arc and not kill her of when he was suppose to for bigger impact. Now we might not even get secondary one.

As for hiyori I pretty sure she will survive. If kubo wanted her dead she would be already. Well I won't miss her really. She has been nothing but annoyance but she kinda has to meet urahara so she will survive
Old 2010-03-06, 20:19   Link #215
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I'm kinda wishing right now that Bleach had a time progression much like Dragonball did. After Soul Society, Ichigo still gets approached by the Vaizards and of course still gets the offer to be trained by them, the only thing different is say...let Ichigo go into training for, maybe like 10 years. Also let Chad die in SS and be reborn as a shinigami there After all is said and done, we could have a REAL showdown between Ichigo and Aizen and not make Aizen seem so ungodly.

I just have this epic all out fight in my head and it pisses me off w/ how Kubo is doing this arc lol
Old 2010-03-06, 22:16   Link #216
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaya View Post
Orihime is haxed to eternity. Her ability should not exist in the first place. it can turn this manga into really something not enjoyable at some point.

Kubo just had to have that dbz fail safe...bastard .

Trolling his fandom and all.

And momo should really die of this time. This is getting ridiculous. I just don't get why kubo had to troll his fandom in SS arc and not kill her of when he was suppose to for bigger impact. Now we might not even get secondary one.

As for hiyori I pretty sure she will survive. If kubo wanted her dead she would be already. Well I won't miss her really. She has been nothing but annoyance but she kinda has to meet urahara so she will survive
agree that Orhime is a bit haxed and it really makes the manga a bit less enjoyable..right now I don't even feel sad that good guys are losing an arm or a leg because I know Orhime will save them all...In theory, Orhime can bring anyone back to life, even if that person has been turned into ash or thin air

I like Orhime tho, but her ability is a bit too extreme. (off topic, the author is not drawing her well in recent chapters...Orhime looked a lot prettier before)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2010-03-07, 03:37   Link #217
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, bottom line is, Orihime must die Unlike DBZ, she's mortal, so if she dies, the good guys will have to survive on their own.

For the nameless negrepper who says I'm trolling, I think that killing Orihime would indeed solve the problem of every good guy staying alive...and anyone who's been reading bleach long enough would know where the dead go and what they become afterwards. She doesn't necessarily have to get the same powers in her next life...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-03-07 at 16:05.
Old 2010-03-07, 16:13   Link #218
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
If i were Hinamori i would refuse to get treatment again.... i mean jez first her beloved captain Azien backstabs her.... now her Childhood friend stabs her...
Old 2010-03-07, 16:34   Link #219
saravis

I still don't understand how in the hell she got up there. There are way too many inconsistencies with that little twist.
Old 2010-03-07, 16:46   Link #220
karaya
Behind lies is truth

So orhime practically means that even if ichigo died in the last battle fighting aizen she would simply reject him. This should mean that I should really stop reading this manga.

But I won't.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga