AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2019-10-15, 07:52   Link #2521
Forsaken_Infinity

Well, it's a strong weapon for any element and light soldier was decent BHL racing setup a few months ago. Dark Soldier is all the craze right now though

I would recommend a Wind John Doe if you aren't going for serious racing but really any element that you have grids and chars for will do. The bottleneck are the bullets anyway. The weapon itself is easy enough to get for all elements now that you can just auto Astaroth while you do something else.
Old 2019-10-26, 18:17   Link #2522
AnimeFangirl

I saw some raids on the Co-op list marked "環境強ばは"
What does 'kankyo' mean in this context?
Old 2019-10-26, 22:13   Link #2523
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I saw some raids on the Co-op list marked "環境強ばは"
What does 'kankyo' mean in this context?
That the room maker has all tools to para lock, and the fire or ice buff field all prepared so the Baha will become a punching bag from the get go.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-10-27, 09:20   Link #2524
AnimeFangirl

Oh nice. I didn't enter any in case I was doing something wrong.
Old 2019-10-29, 00:28   Link #2525
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I think it is about time we get a little brother event discussing how they were embarrassed by their big sisters.
Old 2019-10-29, 03:18   Link #2526
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Waiting for FKHR to deliver the tragedy he claimed on his twitter account.
So will he kill Kou or Yoh? So far this event was boring.
Old 2019-10-29, 03:35   Link #2527
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I am honestly more concerned about whether we are finally going to get Veight in a dress or not.
Old 2019-10-30, 22:02   Link #2528
Kurohane

*Event preview is out*
"Man, Yuel gets a new sprite, but nothing for Societte? She's getting shafted!" "I'm getting sick of all this Yuel favoritism, Cygames!" "Give Societte some love Cygames!"

*Event starts and Wind Societte is revealed*
"...................."
Granblue Fantasy Team: "You were saying something?"

Anyway, I like this event so far. The story didn't feel too slow or too fast at points. I don't mind the format is the same as last months where there's a preset battle before unlocking the raids. It helps keep that immersion. Societte getting fooled into going into that bar and accepting that drinking contest had me worried. I like that there was an actual explanation and strat behind how she won. That kind of detail was spread all throughout the story, and I really appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I think it is about time we get a little brother event discussing how they were embarrassed by their big sisters.
Well there's Ayer I know of. Who else would be in it?
Old 2019-10-30, 23:33   Link #2529
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Well there's Ayer I know of. Who else would be in it?
Seruel and Veight of course.
Old 2019-10-31, 09:54   Link #2530
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

No tragedy at all, FKHR should just shut up instead of raising up the expectations, Yoh's plot was basically Naruto's "You don't know what is PAIN!!!!" level of bad and she even got Talk no Jutsu'd .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
*Event preview is out*
"Man, Yuel gets a new sprite, but nothing for Societte? She's getting shafted!" "I'm getting sick of all this Yuel favoritism, Cygames!" "Give Societte some love Cygames!"

*Event starts and Wind Societte is revealed*
"...................."
Granblue Fantasy Team: "You were saying something?"
All I've read so far is indifference towards her new wind version which was expected (Yuel and Socie always are on the same element) and read more talks about her water version getting FLB just like Fire Yuel did and Kou making players feel their heterosexuality to be in danger .

Kou is viral and tendency on twitter, Wind Socie on the other hand is near forgettable (IMO bad timing, another healer on the element with the best healers in game, unimpressive kit and being released at the same time with Kou are the reasons).
Old 2019-10-31, 20:48   Link #2531
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

EDIT: BTW, I have a favor to ask. To everyone that's in this thread. Anyone that can solo Faa san Hard can carry me on that elements that I can't take him on? Aka every element that's not water and wind. No one in my guild is able to solo Faa san, so I must ask for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Yoh's plot was basically Naruto's "You don't know what is PAIN!!!!" level of bad and she even got Talk no Jutsu'd .
Now you mentioned it. No wonder I was feeling that I saw something like this before.

Last edited by shmaster; 2019-10-31 at 22:45.
Old 2019-11-01, 22:16   Link #2532
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Use this group
They might be of help
https://discord.gg/AYnZvK
Old 2019-11-01, 22:26   Link #2533
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Thanks, I'll try it out.

BTW, is it just me or is Strum dono's upgrade totally nuts?

Last edited by shmaster; 2019-11-01 at 22:38.
Old 2019-11-01, 23:43   Link #2534
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I'm not sure.
Depends on how this was translated:

https://gbf.wiki/News:GameNews_2019-11-01
Old 2019-11-02, 00:49   Link #2535
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The ability 1 really looks like an anytime assassin to me.
Old 2019-11-03, 23:34   Link #2536
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
EDIT: BTW, I have a favor to ask. To everyone that's in this thread. Anyone that can solo Faa san Hard can carry me on that elements that I can't take him on? Aka every element that's not water and wind. No one in my guild is able to solo Faa san, so I must ask for help.
Just join high ranked coop and survive for as long as you can. There's bound to be a carry or another in some of them and they go pretty fast even if someone fucks up. If it fails, just try another one. It's faster and less work than trying to get a guy to solo carry you.

What do you mean you can't take him on btw? Nearly any element can pack enough health to survive him and any element can do their trial with the apple buff. You have been playing for so long that I am sure you have at least half decent characters and grid to take a few turns under phalanx and do your trial.

And yeah Sturm got a 6 turn CD Anytime Assassin. But I am not too impressed tbh. Her kit is still kinda so-so without any team utility outside delay in def mode and applying burn. She's good if you don't have other chars but she already was in that case.
Old 2019-11-04, 00:28   Link #2537
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
What do you mean you can't take him on btw? Nearly any element can pack enough health to survive him and any element can do their trial with the apple buff. You have been playing for so long that I am sure you have at least half decent characters and grid to take a few turns under phalanx and do your trial.
Fire I don't have the HP.
Light I lack the right character.
Earth is a little of both. Barely cuts it on both HP and character end.
While my Dark is just no. My dark team has been in bad shape for so long and I am too lazy to build it up. I mean, I barely made it through the Proud this event.
Old 2019-11-04, 01:45   Link #2538
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Fire I don't have the HP.
Light I lack the right character.
Earth is a little of both. Barely cuts it on both HP and character end.
While my Dark is just no. My dark team has been in bad shape for so long and I am too lazy to build it up. I mean, I barely made it through the Proud this event.
Yep, but if you just wanna leech a run in coop, you only need to survive so you can give the carries lanxes and clears and maybe do your trial. For fire, just stack Athena swords and go with Agni (pick from coop support if you need). Same with Earth, just stack Vohu's guns and go Titan or stack Alex Katanas. For Dark you can cheese it with Zoi and multiple kirins, or just stack a lot of sticks; run Six in either case. You don't have to be the person doing the majority of the damage. Some coop rooms might not take you if you don't have chars to do the labors they are famous for (like Valentine Dokkan), but just try next in that case.
Old 2019-11-05, 23:51   Link #2539
Kurohane

Finished the conclusion last night. Overall, I enjoyed this event. I like how it's come full circle with Kou helping someone like him this time, and that it carried over the core themes of F&G. I didn't see any resemblances to Naruto's Pain arc. Kou had more common ground to work with, and he sure didn't have to quote a book like Naruto to get the antagonist to have a change of heart. I do compare Ninpress to Voldemort now with how it's likely every event from now on, she'll try to find a way to revive herself.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2019-11-06 at 00:06.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-07, 07:31   Link #2540
AnimeFangirl

Was Xeno Diablos always this easy or has he been nerfed? He seems to have very little HP.