AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-11-17, 17:20   Link #21
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I'd like to suggest a ridiculous image thread, separate from the normal one, seeing as most of FT is...well, ridiculous.
Done. If you want your name on the thread, I can still add it, otherwise have at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
How about ''Create your own Mage(s)''
Spoiler for OP:

Done...but I'm going to pass on the second thread for now...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 10:10   Link #22
Saphira Veera
*Author

How about a Favorite Character Poll? Let's include the supporting characters too..

Sakura Kyouko
Saphira Veera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 01:54   Link #23
Usuitakumine
Ruru Vessalius

I wanna make a couple disscusion for Fairy Tail..
How about it???
Old 2011-04-20, 11:03   Link #24
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Could we have a thread for the Fairy Tail OVA titled Fairy Hills please? First episode was released on the 15th of this month, and the second will be June 17th.
Old 2011-04-20, 11:06   Link #25
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usuitakumine View Post
I wanna make a couple disscusion for Fairy Tail..
How about it???
Tell me what your ideas are and I'll see about making the thread(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Could we have a thread for the Fairy Tail OVA titled Fairy Hills please? First episode was released on the 15th of this month, and the second will be June 17th.
Do you want to write up an OP? 'Twould be best if someone actually interested in the OVAs wrote up the OP...

Last edited by james0246; 2011-04-20 at 11:49.
Old 2011-04-20, 11:40   Link #26
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Do you want to write up an OP? 'Twould be best if someone actually interested in the OVAs wrote up the OP...
Sure. I'll PM you one pretty soon.
Old 2011-04-20, 11:53   Link #27
james0246

Quote:
Sure. I'll PM you one pretty soon.
Started the thread (see here), and added the [Anime] tag. Have fun .
Old 2011-04-22, 04:27   Link #28
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Could we have a thread created for the Fairy Tail x Rave Master crossover chapter that was just released? I can write an opening post for it if you want.
Old 2011-04-22, 23:30   Link #29
james0246

Quote:
Could we have a thread created for the Fairy Tail x Rave Master crossover chapter that was just released? I can write an opening post for it if you want.
Since the chapter is stand-alone and separate, of course. Please provide the OP and I'll start the thread immediately...well as immediately as I or another mod can . (If the chapter is being discussed in the Manga thread please tell me, I'll go through and move all the relevant posts to the new crossover chapter thread).

edit: If there are other crossover chapter, maybe this should be a general crossover thread?
Old 2011-04-23, 02:55   Link #30
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Since the chapter is stand-alone and separate, of course. Please provide the OP and I'll start the thread immediately...well as immediately as I or another mod can . (If the chapter is being discussed in the Manga thread please tell me, I'll go through and move all the relevant posts to the new crossover chapter thread).

edit: If there are other crossover chapter, maybe this should be a general crossover thread?
This is the only announced crossover chapter, so i think we should just have a thread for that.

Also the first 48 episodes have been licensed by Funimation, so i guess a thread just be made for that. There's already people talking about it in the anime thread.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...reasure-hunter
Old 2011-04-23, 09:34   Link #31
james0246

Quote:
This is the only announced crossover chapter, so i think we should just have a thread for that.
Okay...Done .
Quote:
Also the first 48 episodes have been licensed by Funimation, so i guess a thread just be made for that. There's already people talking about it in the anime thread.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...reasure-hunter
Okay...Done . I included both the licensing and the dubbing of Fairy Tail in the same thread. Have fun
Old 2011-04-23, 13:03   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thanks a lot James.
Old 2011-05-18, 22:49   Link #33
Ryus
The One Eyed King

I'd like to make a request for a Fairy Tail Live Action Speculation thread (feel free to rename thread if need be, not attached to name).

So we can have fun endlessly debating which characters look like and/or act like the characters from the anime and/or manga (only manga characters requiring spoiler tags stating manga character like image thread pics). I've already got some decent/funny ones selected for Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Levy, Laxus, and Gildarts, plus one manga only character.

Not only that but it might be fun debating who'd direct it and comment if we should have a movie for each arc or a full fledged tv show.
Old 2011-05-20, 12:27   Link #34
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
I'd like to make a request for a Fairy Tail Live Action Speculation thread (feel free to rename thread if need be, not attached to name).

So we can have fun endlessly debating which characters look like and/or act like the characters from the anime and/or manga (only manga characters requiring spoiler tags stating manga character like image thread pics). I've already got some decent/funny ones selected for Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Levy, Laxus, and Gildarts, plus one manga only character.

Not only that but it might be fun debating who'd direct it and comment if we should have a movie for each arc or a full fledged tv show.
Something like Naruto's Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread? Sure. It seems like a fairly innocuous and potentially fun thread. Do you want to create the OP, or should I just do it? Get back to me and I'll start the thread post haste.
Old 2011-05-20, 14:28   Link #35
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Something like Naruto's Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread? Sure. It seems like a fairly innocuous and potentially fun thread. Do you want to create the OP, or should I just do it? Get back to me and I'll start the thread post haste.
Yes, like the Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread. Sadly, I can't start it post haste since I'm literally running out the door to go out for the night, so feel free to start the thread.

I'll try to post some of my thoughts when I get back later tonight (likely tomorrow morning ). Hopefully, no one will beat me to some of my ideas though, oh well can't be helped.
Old 2011-05-22, 09:33   Link #36
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Yes, like the Live-Action Naruto Movie Casting thread. Sadly, I can't start it post haste since I'm literally running out the door to go out for the night, so feel free to start the thread.

I'll try to post some of my thoughts when I get back later tonight (likely tomorrow morning ). Hopefully, no one will beat me to some of my ideas though, oh well can't be helped.
Sorry for the delay, but the Thread has been started. Have fun .
Old 2011-09-23, 14:53   Link #37
FuMa

My request : A topic about our fan videos ... Tributes , trailers and etc!
FuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 21:15   Link #38
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Fairy Tail Music Videos thread created.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-12, 18:34   Link #39
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I would like to recommend a thread about the Fairy Tail Movie using these links as references.

0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/3972581.html
yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4563.html
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:30   Link #40
drimof87

I'd like to suggest what you like about Fairy Tail or what you think sets it apart from the other manga's.

Mainly because i noticed something very interesting about it. While many people consider Fairy Tail to have a lot of cliche moments, it has successfully avoided one big one that Naruto, Bleach, and OP all share. I also think this is why the Manga seems to move fast, at least in my mind.

Here is what i noticed: Powers and Tactics

It is very straight forward with tactics and the fundamentals of its powers. There are no long discussions on the micromanaging of how they're going to fight each and every person like in all the other Manga's. If they do, it rarely takes very long for them to say and is very to the point about it. Magic itself is never truly explained and is barely mentioned.

Now many people might point this out as a flaw. Ultimately though, I can't help but feel it is a stregnth. Less is more in this situation. I can't tell you how many times in the anime shows and manga how they continuously have long discussions over every little thing/move tactic. It always requires them to repeat themselves over and over, annoying is the word. I think it's what makes me like the manga so much, when the guy casts his magic or whatever he doesn't have to tell me the fundamentals of magic every time and when they discuss strategy it's usually a couple straightforward sentences that are concise and that is why I find Fairy Tail a lot more easy to get into.

Also by not getting into too much detail, I have my eye open and pay a lot of attention whenever they do explain something, it rarely ever repeats itself in this regard.

Even watching the Anime you'll notice it only takes them a few seconds to explain quickly what other shows will stall for time with.

These reasons set it apart for me and made it very easy to get into. Now many people might say because it's simple, I think this is something more anime should do.

Edit: I'm new here so i think it would be better if you just posted this as the thread if you choose it. I'm not sure I'd do it the right way.

Last edited by drimof87; 2011-10-21 at 22:36. Reason: New here
drimof87 is offline   Reply With Quote