AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 01:46   Link #11141
Eratas123

@ Rain - Adam thinks insulting his wife and bragging about wearing the pants is going to help him win over Kyuukai O.o What the hell, does he have a death wish or something? That looks suicidal no matter how you do it.

I'll do that as their final trap then! But how do you think they should be able to figure out what the antidote is? They probably don't want to keep injecting them till they figure it out and none of them seem like they're willing or capable to knock out their LI's. Also, how would Kyuukai react once he sees the masterminds of the entire test?

Lastly, can you think of a final trap for Ichika? I can start writing tom once I have all their traps.
Old 2011-12-04, 01:49   Link #11142
HasuMasu
*Artist

I know I have a lot of pending stories, but I have this female OC I never ended up using so maybe I'll use her eventually.

She'd look something like that.
Old 2011-12-04, 01:53   Link #11143
Eratas123

@ Box - She looks familiar, what anime/manga is she from?

@ Stratos - How exactly do you plan to end Cecilia's little crush on Inami? I hope it's not too cruel
Old 2011-12-04, 01:57   Link #11144
HasuMasu
*Artist

She's from Tasogare Otome X Amnesia, another obscure manga.

But she does look a lot like a younger version of Hitagi.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:10   Link #11145
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: She complains about Adam too, so the two have such a lovers spat, Kyuukai ends up doing an eenie meeny miny moe decision, which ends up picking Yurisa to save.

There's one thing they need to notice: Once they inject one of their LIs with the antidote, there's about a 4 second period where the girl spaces to see the effects.

There is no antidote.

During that 4 second period, they inject another aphrodisiac to counter the effects of the first one. The nanobots in the aphrodisiac react to the ones in the previous dose, and fight, disabling them and flowing away dead in the bloodstream.

As they search for syringes, there should be some hints, such as "4 is the Key", "You're running out of time", "Every Second Counts", "The Answer's Right In Front of You", and etc in spraypaint or on notes and papers in creepy writing as they go around.

Ichika's final trap...

He chooses a girl. Then all hell breaks loose. He could be tasked with watching his harem girls go into a battle royale sort of match, where he's forced to select one girl to gift an advantage per round. Once one girl falls (appears to be killed until she's only proven to be unconscious), he has to gift the advantage to another girl.

The advantage might be more shield points for their IS, a very powerful weapon, etc.

And once the last girl stands, the others are forced awake to witness a wedding ceremony.

Ichika's forced at shotgun point to say vows and marry the girl. As soon as he does, he's released from his bindings, and he has a 10 second headstart to flee the altar, run as far away as possible, before the bride is released to chase after him, and 5 seconds after that, the rest of the harem girls go to chase after him in fury, anger, and rage, and they all want to take it out on him.

He ends up running straight for the control room, which is blasted open during the mayhem. Kyuukai and Irish go to see what's the commotion after freeing their LIs.

And then they see the masterminds of the entire test.

Koyomi and Kuu walks up to them in Jigsaw masks, asking them with voice changers, "Did you have fun playing our game?"

Everyone has their reactions.

Kyuukai shrieks like a girl due to all the pent up stress, then faints. Then Koyomi takes off her mask, and runs to her brother's side. Koneko runs from another room, all mobbing Kyuukai in worry.

Kuu takes of her own mask, and in a cool voice, asks everyone else how they enjoyed the "game".

Then everyone has their reactions. Which tend to lean to the more volatile side.

@ Box: I love that manga! And I also like Bakamonogatari.

Doesn't she act a little like Hitagi as well?
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 02:10   Link #11146
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - How exactly do you plan to end Cecilia's little crush on Inami? I hope it's not too cruel
Still working on it

I'll PM you what I have in mind when I get back later.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:13   Link #11147
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yes she does act similarly, in fact, the first uniform she wore looked a lot like Hitagi's, very suspicious.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:23   Link #11148
Eratas123

@ Rain - Battle Royale! Who do you think Ichika would pick? By he way, Kanzashi replaces Laura in the battle royale since Kyuukai and Irish are dealing with them.

Koyomi isn't involved, Ange is. Tabane and Koyomi have no idea what's happening to them so they're not aware of the "game".

Irish would probably be the one to figure it out since he knows about drugs and has a doctor for a father figure. They'll have to work together since Irish is the one who's fast while Kyuukai has the strength to counter them. Irish would probably inject himself with the syringe as a test first then figure out what's happening die to his natural resistance to drugs.

At the end of everything, they finally get out of the game and win. Kyuukai and Ichika would faint but Irish, who's probably pissed about everything, tries to attack Kuu....and ends up getti ng shocked because the collar's still on him.

I forgot one thing: What do you want the protags to wear? Ichika has his uniform but he's not wearing his shoes (standard jigsaw rule) while Irish is wearing a long sleeved shirt and oants but loses some of it as the game goes on.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:26   Link #11149
HasuMasu
*Artist

I've noticed ever since I made "Via Dolorossa" my other fics have started getting more hits too.

The power of Charlotte is formidable.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:28   Link #11150
Eratas123

@ Box - Daydreams has over 5000 hits. That's over three times more than Shadow
Old 2011-12-04, 02:29   Link #11151
HasuMasu
*Artist

Daydreams isn't quite like Via Dolorossa you know.

And don't forget, you haven't even written Charlotte's chapter.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:30   Link #11152
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd probably end up picking a random girl each round for the advantage, and the last girl standing in combat would be the one who "marries him". Houki has Akatsubaki, so she has a good chance.

Kyuukai's wearing his basic black combat jacket, brown denim jeans, and a pair of converse. The pants get torn down the middle due to getting sacked by a rubber chicken.

Though to make it seem more realistic, you could have them in their pyjamas or whatever they go to sleep in. Would make sense for Ange and Kuu to kidnap them in their sleep rather than in broad daylight.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:32   Link #11153
Eratas123

@ Box - I still don't have a coherent plot! I'm tempted to write the "Charlotte as the Childhood friend" plot but I was hoping to make that a separate fic.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:36   Link #11154
HasuMasu
*Artist

Then how about meeting her as an adult? Unique is all I can say about thi idea, please forget it.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:38   Link #11155
Eratas123

@ Rain - He has no shoes and neither does Irish. They're all either barefoot or wearing socks since that's how the jigsaw games usually start.

Irish doesn't wear pajamas, he wears whatever he has on for the day to sleep since that's how he acted when he was with the group. Though it wouldn't shock me if Ange and Kuu put them in their casuals just to make the game look more serious (would you take a game where Ichika was weaing pajamas seriously?).

What kind of trap would Kyuukai be unable to get out of? The reverse bear trap is one but they managed to get out of that one. A personal trap if you could, I plan to have Ichika save him since Irish is separated at that point.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:48   Link #11156
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: A trap Kyuukai wouldn't be able to get out of would be the Metal Casket trap, or otherwise known, as the Hanging Cage.

Instead of having a platform nearby to swing to, there are only sharp, jagged pipes (which will be later revealed to have been made out of styrofoam) below him. There is a signal jammer, which prevents him from activating his wings.

Effectively making him a caged bird.

It's either hang or fall and "die". There is another platform very out of reach that could be the exit of Ichika's trap. He could see Kyuukai, then save him somehow.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:59   Link #11157
Eratas123

@ Rain - That'll work! By the way, how come all of Kyuukai's traps are direct expy's of William Easton's? It looks odd since they're the exact opposites in personality and actions.

Ichika gets the easiest traps since none of them even LOOK life threatening. Most of his traps just take off his clothes since the students of IS academy are watching the entire thing on video feed for fanservice. Irish's traps get more and more harder the more Kuu sees him escaping his traps by finding alternative ways instead of the supposed way of doing them.

Do you think I should actually have the protags getting injured? Not by Kuu and Ange, just by having them injure themselves since they think it'll help them like Irish tying the chains from the trap holding Maya and Karon by their clothes to his legs so he can slow their descent at the cost of getting his legs injured from their combined weight or Kyuukai leaving blood drops to lure people in the final trap. Ange and Kuu might think they've gone too far there.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:06   Link #11158
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Because of the contrast, and because his traps affect a person like Kyuukai more than him.

Ichika's traps are harmless.

Irish's traps "harm" him.

And Kyuukai's traps "harm" others.

It's a perfect alignment to their characters. Irish wouldn't really care though if he was seriously hurt, which is the reason Kuu is interested in him...

Anyway, the protags getting injured would tell the two girls that if this was a real situation, they would be doing everything they can to make sure the people they care about would get out alive. Even if it's a "game", they're taking it seriously.

Which may broaden Kuu's interest in Irish and her brother.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:12   Link #11159
Eratas123

@ Rain - Then how would Kyuukai injure himself to escape the traps? Irish pretty much breaks his legs and nearly gets his stomach opened during his tests and Ichika loses his clothes and his harem starts gunning for him later.

Also, how do you want them to get separated? Unwillingly or by choosing to split up? I'm already planning the scene where they leave the room and get separated.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:14   Link #11160
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

So Zero's got wincest and Eternal's got a yandere. We're so much closer to getting an anime about ourselves.

No comments about Riz?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest