AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-25, 09:50   Link #21
marvelB

^Yeah, I know some of the later bosses did require some wheel use. My gripe is that there just wasn't ENOUGH bosses that required the wheel power (but again, this is me being biased since the wheel power is my favorite one ).

Anyway, I'm on the third chapter of NG+ now. Funny that I had an easier time completing the missions for the new unlocked seasons so far than the ones from the main game....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:09   Link #22
KBTKaiser

Well, you didn't have all the sword skills and Gear skills available at the beginning, for one.

The super monster quest given by the sprites are freaking tanky though.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:31   Link #23
marvelB

^Yeah, no kidding. When I first came across that dino (dragon?)-robot monster in the first world's winter, he killed me instantly. Now he's STILL kicking my ass hard even though I'm level 70. Guess I gotta wait until I'm maxed out at 100 before I can finally take down those bastards....

Anyway, that reminds me: I really like how this game is challenging without feeling cheap on the highest difficulty. I'm really tempted to claim this as my personal game of the year....
Old 2012-08-25, 13:25   Link #24
KBTKaiser

I think the Dino Tank has been the hardest one, and I'm at the start of chapter 3 cleaning up everything on the 2nd area. 2nd area's ogre? Too freaking easy. Evade the punches, hit him when he's about to stomp, and go for the head.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 09:48   Link #25
marvelB

Well, I finally whipped that dino robo-tank's metal ass yesterday at level 81. The saving grace with those super-beasts is that they still have relatively simple patterns, despite how powerful they are. In this case, the dino tosses around about 4 rounds of bombs then spins around 3 times afterwards. I found the most effective strategy to use against him was to keep spamming that one bomb spell of Noi's (which I maxed out at level 20) when he uses the spin attack and hack him from behind when he's tossing around the bombs. It took a while, but he finally went down.

And yeah, I already beat the ogre, too. Right now I'm at the start of the 4th chapter, so I haven't encountered the last super-beast yet.....
Old 2012-08-29, 14:26   Link #26
marvelB

Now I've kicked ALL of those super monster's asses. Man, I found the last 2 (the dragon and armadillo) so easy that it's almost shocking. Maybe the secret monsters should ALL have been based on that first dino-tank!

However, I have come across a new dilemma..... I'm at the last stage of the 4th world's winter and I'm trying to figure out the color-matching puzzle to reach the treasure chest. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd be very grateful....
Old 2014-03-15, 03:08   Link #27
venitus

can you guys help me? im at the beginning of chapter 5, and i just met noi at the center island. i tried teleporting to other islands using the central teleporter but it keeps saying something. im stuck so can you guys help me? i dont know what to do...
venitus is offline   Reply With Quote