AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-29, 08:36   Link #581
yumeko

HELP ! ghost in the shell

GITS has always been my favorite, and I bought the soundtrack, which i cherish!, at an anime convention. However, in the actual movie/dvd, there is a song played during the closing credits which is totally haunting. It is NOT on the soundtrack, and i cant seem to find it anywhere, i dont even kno what the name is. its by kenji kawaii, im sure, and it has that eerie gits feel, with sort of a tribal drum beat, and a woman's voice speaking, but it sounds electronically distorted and broken up, does anyone know the song im talking about?? i need to find it!!!!! make it STOP!!!!!!
thanks!
yume-chan
Old 2004-12-29, 15:11   Link #582
hooliganj
Team Player

I assume you're talking about "Ghost in the Shell - Innocence", since what you're describing doesn't sound like either theme from the TV series. I haven't managed to see it yet (curse my limited budget!), but the ANN encyclopedia lists the ending theme as Follow Me by Kimiko Itoh.
Old 2004-12-29, 21:28   Link #583
yumeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
I assume you're talking about "Ghost in the Shell - Innocence", since what you're describing doesn't sound like either theme from the TV series. I haven't managed to see it yet (curse my limited budget!), but the ANN encyclopedia lists the ending theme as Follow Me by Kimiko Itoh.
thank you for the info! im dying to
see innocence but it hasnt come to my small lovecraftian town yet. so ctually i meant the original gits movie...the end credits song isnt on the soundtrack, or at least not the one that i have...like all the gits tracks, its rreally hard to describe! electronic, eerie, and atmospheric with a beat...and there are these wierd distorted sounds like a woman saying something , but you cant tell what ... its a strange song, i wish i could give a better description!! im just hoping someone will be like 'yeah, i totally know that song'.
ps i also own the dubbed version, which is not my favorite, but oh well, if that makes a difference...
arigatoo!
Old 2005-01-04, 14:46   Link #584
Sakuba
Student of the Fung Huo

Need name of song

in naruto episode 114, does anyone know the song that was played when chouji was dying and having his flashback?
Closed Thread