AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-15, 02:55   Link #161
desrtsku
Nympholept

Any gif of Takao on the verge of tears and trembling here?
Old 2014-01-15, 05:58   Link #162
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
okay how is this anime is a harem The female characters is not showing any Interest in the MC in a Romance way
even in the most weirdest animes like inu to hasami or noucom, there are always someone who like someone

in other areas the opening was LOL. and also Kenji reminds of of Shinpachi for some reason

Last edited by Bakaizer; 2014-01-15 at 06:25.
Bakaizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 06:25   Link #163
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
More like the author just hasn't told us yet. He has her name and a certain future character who also only has a last name, already decided. He just doesn't know when or how he'll reveal it yet. I hope it's pretty...
The difference is that the other character's name has at least honorifics, the absence of the latter made me unsure whether Takao is her first or second name until just recently...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 13:04   Link #164
SkoolRumble4Ya

Episode 2 has me dying of laughter. So many funny scenes. Those Fake-Game Dev Club girls so crazy, already hurting Takao with their special attacks.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 13:23   Link #165
Nitestorm

Is Robocop popular in Japan or something? I didn't quite get the cameo in the background when Takao was threatening to call the police.
Nitestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 16:53   Link #166
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The difference is that the other character's name has at least honorifics, the absence of the latter made me unsure whether Takao is her first or second name until just recently...
To be honest I just realize this too and I've read the manga (though I'm a couples chapters behind now)
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 21:01   Link #167
leokiko

The special attacks are the stupidest part of the show, it annoys me.

MC is annoying as hell too. At least a few of the girls are interesting/cute, and I laughed out loud at the Robocop reference. Don't know whether I keep watching or not. I think I won't have the time to revisit shows that I am not sure I'm gonna like. So, dropped.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-16, 22:24   Link #168
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I thought Roka calls her Takao-san. But honorifics can be applied to first names too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
The special attacks are the stupidest part of the show, it annoys me.

MC is annoying as hell too. At least a few of the girls are interesting/cute, and I laughed out loud at the Robocop reference. Don't know whether I keep watching or not. I think I won't have the time to revisit shows that I am not sure I'm gonna like. So, dropped.
Eehh? It's the opposite for me though. Always hits me in the sides. Do not make light of Roka's Yami no Zokusei
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 14:13   Link #169
Belial13

Good surprise of the season for me, will keep on watching and laughing
Belial13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 18:04   Link #170
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Eehh? It's the opposite for me though. Always hits me in the sides. Do not make light of Roka's Yami no Zokusei
I'm 100% with this statement, the special attacks are totally whack, and the strongest of them made it to the op (should debut on episode 2 or 3).

Naturally, when we are dicking around among the friends, but of course we use Taizan tenrou ken and other plethora of well known stuff
Old 2014-01-18, 04:30   Link #171
OkamiNoKaze

The wrestling plot described at the end sounds a lot like Nacho Libre
Old 2014-01-20, 12:36   Link #172
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 13:33   Link #173
II Maestro

Well Kazama's tsukkomi isn't that funny but the characters around him are interesting to watch.

If Takao's club lose she will face a penalty and Chitose will to "That" to Takao, And Takao lose so its "That" punishment for Takao.

Chitose in bunny costume was sexy (if it weren't for Ataru being stepped on) & Sakura in a monkey costume for some reason is cute. Nice episode.
Old 2014-01-20, 16:15   Link #174
ghost013

My thoughts on ep. 3,

+ More Takao is always good
+ Kenji's shutdown on Roka's sabotage plan was funny
+ Kenji, you lucky bastard, even if it wasn't intentional. Now you've ruined it for everyone lol.
+ Chitose in a bunny costume
+ Roka with a mustache
+ Takao, once isn't enough.

- While they kept most of the dialogue from the manga the same, I also wish they used more of the panels too. Part of the reason why I still think some of the comedy is funnier presented in the manga is because the way the characters are drawn when saying them. But that's just me.
- Looks like next episode will be skipping some chapters, which makes me sad because they are some of my favorites (hint, Takao)
ghost013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 17:23   Link #175
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
You know, I kinda agree with MisaoFan here. This series is rather average, but the cast is growing on me as well... and I am not sure why, to be honest. This series is nothing outrageously stupendous at all, and it shouldn't work for me, but so far it is, even on a low key level. I guess I will follow it for now. ^^
Old 2014-01-20, 18:50   Link #176
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well they changed the gravity dialogue a bit...

Spoiler for Manga comparison - cut content; Takao & Kazama dialogue:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 05:18   Link #177
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
You know, I kinda agree with MisaoFan here. This series is rather average, but the cast is growing on me as well... and I am not sure why, to be honest. This series is nothing outrageously stupendous at all, and it shouldn't work for me, but so far it is, even on a low key level. I guess I will follow it for now. ^^
The directing and the writing is a big nod in their favor. In terms of story and setting it may be similar to other titles like Seitokai Yakuindomo, but the team handles it so cleverly that it's easy to forget that.

D-Frag! comes with all of the characters pre-chibi'd for your enjoyment, complete with hearts, depression effects, and anything else you can think of. That's where this anime sets itself apart from average shows. The humor is good, and the attention to detail is extraordinary. In episode 3 I made about 10 screencaps of avatar-worthy faces, and the number of gifs that can be be made is extraordinary. Also, dat voice talent.

Honestly, I'm painting D-Frag! as my favorite for this season. I find myself enjoying this as much as Hataraku Maou-sama and ServantxService.
Old 2014-01-21, 06:00   Link #178
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Not surprised for anime-only fans growing on Takao.
Spoiler for Because after all she is the:

Though if they plan to change the manga quite a bit, I'm still OK.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 07:56   Link #179
Gundamx

lol at ending..... M Lelouch in action
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 08:01   Link #180
Velsy

Little disappointed they left out a few of the gags/funnies from the original source. But ah well, what can you do.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bokke and tsukkomi, comedy, harem, insanity, school life, twintails