AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-28, 22:14   Link #81
viper

Talking

Hmm 13 by lunar is out.....

OMG PLZ NOT A HARUKA ENDING !!! NOOOOOOOOO (5 min in)

(Finished watching)
Damn producers sure want to kill us with this going back and forth don't they ? I was sure of a Haruka ending but after the whole screaming in the street scene (I seriously hoped that Takayuki woulda gotten hit by lightning right there) I'm not sure anymore...damn u....

Eh whatever, more Akane is always good

Last edited by viper; 2003-12-28 at 22:25.
Old 2003-12-28, 23:03   Link #82
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan
Well, from what it seemed, the place he's working at is part of a bigger company, and probably he got a good review from his supervisor. From how everyone in the job was behaving, it seemed like he was going somewhere far away (not Hokkaido tho :P).

Also, did anyone else think he was going to get run over by a car in the scene where he was running under the rain? That'd be Shift's ideal ending
Acctually that wouldn't be my ideal ending, it's too painless, and too messy.

I've just finished watching ep 13. And all I can say, I feel for BOTH girls, but seriously I can't see ANY of them being with him, realistically.

Lets see...Mitsuki Slept with Shinji, intentional or not, SHE DID IT, that is a HUGE NO NO Takayuki CHEATED on Mitsuki with Haruka that right there is another NO NO, and he did it INTENTIONALLY So That makes a Takayuki + Mitsuki relationship kinda wierd

Then lets see Takayuki cheated WITH haruka (although she wasn't even aware) and she was LIED to (even though it was for her health) Takayuki didn't even HOLD back. which makes her relationship with Takayuki even wierder :/

Then we have Ayu and Takayuki...they seem to be the most natural around eachother. Takayuki isn't indecisive or stupid when he's with her. They IMO in the anime seem to make the most "promising couple" but we all know that won't happen in the anime.

PS the producers hopefully won't pull some stint where ep 14 ends at a cliffhanger, and they release 2 ovas to cover BOTH girl's endings
Old 2003-12-28, 23:08   Link #83
AkihaTohno
Head of the Tohno Family

Send a message via ICQ to AkihaTohno Send a message via AIM to AkihaTohno
two things...

1. They should of made a Ayu/Mayu theater about Ishida beating up Mitsuki for ditching work all the time.

2. Akane and her magic boobs. They get bigger when she's worried and tense, but deflate when calm. It's true!
Old 2003-12-28, 23:09   Link #84
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

Dont you guys just hate it when you watch like MOST of the series and yet you are still like WTF IS GOING ON! hahah well it starts off all nice hit by car weird stuff drag drag and now this gah!! haha
Old 2003-12-28, 23:12   Link #85
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
two things...

1. They should of made a Ayu/Mayu theater about Ishida beating up Mitsuki for ditching work all the time.

2. Akane and her magic boobs. They get bigger when she's worried and tense, but deflate when calm. It's true!
don't you mean they get larger every episode?
Old 2003-12-28, 23:17   Link #86
Guu
yamete...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
don't you mean they get larger every episode?
Well she's growing day by day, right?
Old 2003-12-28, 23:22   Link #87
DwArD
mAnIaC

Jus watched this ep. I demand the next ep NOW!!!!! Anyway, the AyuMayu theatre is really funny. I don't really think it will happen that way in the next ep. Takayuki got ditched by the two girls he was flirting with!!?? What the heck! And who will say "Yay! I'm finally free" after being dumped!!! If I were him, i will surely be depressed and buried myself with work! And finally, the final confrontation! We will get to know who Takayuki will like in the next ep!
Old 2003-12-29, 00:18   Link #88
I-Am-The-Ghost

Quote:
Lets see...Mitsuki Slept with Shinji, intentional or not, SHE DID IT, that is a HUGE NO NO Takayuki CHEATED on Mitsuki with Haruka that right there is another NO NO, and he did it INTENTIONALLY So That makes a Takayuki + Mitsuki relationship kinda wierd

Then lets see Takayuki cheated WITH haruka (although she wasn't even aware) and she was LIED to (even though it was for her health) Takayuki didn't even HOLD back. which makes her relationship with Takayuki even wierder :/
Let's not forget that Takayuki cheated on Haruka with Mitsuki first.

Also, Mitsuki is just as bad as (if not worse than) Takayuki. When faced with a problem, Takayuki just waits for the problem to solve itself. When Mitsuki is faced with a problem she tries to get rid of it with alcohol and/or sex. And yes, they both cheated, but kissing someone is way different from having sex with someone. Kissing another person would probably lead to yelling and a break up. Sleeping with another person can lead to someone getting killed. Big difference. To be honest, according to the anime, the only girl Takayuki has had sex with was Mitsuki. No matter how much he wanted Haruka it never went past kissing.

In the end, I don't understand why everyone is on Takayuki's case when Mitsuki is just as lowdown and don't get me started on Shinji.
Old 2003-12-29, 00:48   Link #89
FlyByNite

Ayumayu theater had the perfect ending for bakayuki!

I was hoping he was going to run into the street and get hit by a car.

Meh

Anyway as for the whole Takayuki cheating on Haruka. I think it's kind of hard to imagine someone to stay faithful when #1 you only dated for a few months or so and #2 that person may never wake up again.
Old 2003-12-29, 00:49   Link #90
Shift_

I can't see Mitsuki or Takayuki as anything but human. But I can't forgive them for what they did. If they end up with eachother that just is WRONG, it's so wrong I can't even say it.

Shinji was very wrong too.

And Haruka seemed to be used by Takayuki...and was just never really honest with her...I mean >< FUCK that's wrong too...

*sigh* This was a fucked up episode :/

I feel sorry for Haruka the most, because she's the one that hasn't really done anything "wrong" in the anime but wanting to be with the man she loves (but maybe loving Takayuki is already bad enough) and she seems to be the one who always has to suffer. She's much stronger now than she was before...and my heart just feels her pain.

I can feel some sympathy for Mitsuki, but not too much. Cheating is Wrong no matter what, it's JUST WRONG.

And Takayuki...yea, I still dispise him, I swear if he was a real life guy going to my school, he'd be dead already.
Old 2003-12-29, 01:19   Link #91
DwArD
mAnIaC

Quote:
I can't see Mitsuki or Takayuki as anything but human. But I can't forgive them for what they did. If they end up with eachother that just is WRONG, it's so wrong I can't even say it.

Shinji was very wrong too.

And Haruka seemed to be used by Takayuki...and was just never really honest with her...I mean >< FUCK that's wrong too...

*sigh* This was a fucked up episode :/

I feel sorry for Haruka the most, because she's the one that hasn't really done anything "wrong" in the anime but wanting to be with the man she loves (but maybe loving Takayuki is already bad enough) and she seems to be the one who always has to suffer. She's much stronger now than she was before...and my heart just feels her pain.

I can feel some sympathy for Mitsuki, but not too much. Cheating is Wrong no matter what, it's JUST WRONG.

And Takayuki...yea, I still dispise him, I swear if he was a real life guy going to my school, he'd be dead already.
Ahh...This reminds me of Star Wars...No one should be deemed beyond redemption...And since Takayuki is the lead character, I doubt anything bad will happen to him except for the ditching part. Its pretty sad for Haruka though...she keeps on feeling that she did not do anything for Taka while Mitsuki....And its lucky Mitsuki is not swimming anymore or else she would already have been long drown to death. She loved Taka as much as Haruka but its as easy as she thinks.
Old 2003-12-29, 01:21   Link #92
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkihaTohno
two things...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it is so true.... LMAO...
Old 2003-12-29, 01:25   Link #93
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it is so true.... LMAO...
I'm glad there's others who have noticed it,I thought I was just being ecchi but I swore her boobs were suddenly larger in this episode...
Old 2003-12-29, 01:27   Link #94
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Jus watched this ep. I demand the next ep NOW!!!!! Anyway, the AyuMayu theatre is really funny. I don't really think it will happen that way in the next ep. Takayuki got ditched by the two girls he was flirting with!!?? What the heck! And who will say "Yay! I'm finally free" after being dumped!!! If I were him, i will surely be depressed and buried myself with work! And finally, the final confrontation! We will get to know who Takayuki will like in the next ep!
This episode had the best ayumayu theater so far. I hope there's one next episode too.
Anyway Mitsuki scored a lot of points when she selflessly stepped aside for Haruka. Though she was acting under a false impression. I used to hate her, but no longer. Now I don't mind any ending, except one... ...
Now the question is what will Takayuki do. I see the potential for either a Haruka or a Mitsuki ending. Takayuki knows Haruka wants to be with him. She's working hard so they can be together. He does have some feelings for her, yet he seems to love Mitsuki. Mitsuki dumped him, but she did it under false pretenses. She believes he loves Haruka more. Even if she finds out the truth, she may decide not to take him back. At least Takayuki will make a decison now.
The important thing is there's only one episode left and the writers haven't fucked up Haruka yet.
Old 2003-12-29, 01:46   Link #95
Go-lytely

Haruka ending!! Haruka ending!!!

If I wish hard enough maybe it will happen. I had totally lost hope when everything seemed to be focused on Mitsuki but I sensed a glimmer of hope after ep 13 although a very minute one.
Old 2003-12-29, 01:48   Link #96
musouka

It's funny, but I had the opposite opinion of Mitsuki in this episode. I was pretty impressed with her last episode, but this one I was rather annoyed with her.

Though I realize she was just trying to give Takayuki up by telling Haruka (and herself) that it meant nothing, don't you think that just hurt Haruka further? Not only did she find out that her best friend had slept with the guy she loves, but now Mitsuki's saying that she basically did it on a lark. That it meant nothing to her. That's more insulting than saying "yes, I loved him".
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-29, 02:03   Link #97
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

No, I think this is Mitsuki's selflessness on her part.
She might make Haruka think low of her, but that's her intention, she would like Taka to be back with Haruka.
So sad in this anime all the girls are so nice while our takayuki is screwing up with everyone and think he is nicest person on this planet but indeed he acted like an a$$hole!
Old 2003-12-29, 02:07   Link #98
evrpunk53

its like ya i was screwing him even though i knew you loved him but IT DIDN'T MEAN A THING! But thats also just lying to herself and as we saw that just pissed of Hakura-IN this ep i see it going towards Hakura though i personally dont want it to. Though hakura didnt really do anything wrong i thought in the beginning he didnt really love her. Hes just a odd guy whos to nice to everyone where is confuses their feelings. So WE WILL HAVE TO SEE!
Old 2003-12-29, 02:08   Link #99
musouka

Quote:
No, I think this is Mitsuki's selflessness on her part.
I acknowledge her selflessness. I know she was just trying to do what she thought was the right thing, but, in retrospect, I think she might have also been trying to lie to herself as well.

I just think it would hurt more to hear that your best friend seduced the man you loved because "he just happened to be there". (Though I also think Haruka saw through what she was saying and realized it was a lie, which also added to the whole thing.)
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-29, 02:11   Link #100
evrpunk53

ya people being honest in this series would have been great hahah
Closed Thread