AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-27, 04:37   Link #12361
Arturro

I believe Headmaster and Bus Driver were once humans, just they were turned inot youkai just like Tsukune.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 08:28   Link #12362
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
I believe Headmaster and Bus Driver were once humans, just they were turned inot youkai just like Tsukune.
I belive that too... it would make a good explanation why the busdriver and the headmaster are trying to get humans and monsters live in peace.

Then again I wouldn't be amazed if they would be angels of some kind... and even if they were fallen ones it doesn't mean they would loose their powers or anything... The Devil himself is a fallen arch-angel and he ain't too weak. ^^
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 09:53   Link #12363
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
I belive that too... it would make a good explanation why the busdriver and the headmaster are trying to get humans and monsters live in peace.

Then again I wouldn't be amazed if they would be angels of some kind... and even if they were fallen ones it doesn't mean they would loose their powers or anything... The Devil himself is a fallen arch-angel and he ain't too weak. ^^
That's true, but aren't the powers of fallen angels become ... how do I put it ... corrupted, to reflect there "fall". Unless it's a bit different in this manga, then in most folklore (or3using a mythology, that I'm not familiar with ), because even if the Devil is a fallen angel haven't his appearance and powers which he can use, changed to better reflect his "new" nature.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 11:21   Link #12364
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm, seals and binding powers can still work, if you're watching "supernatural" there was a dark mage who controlled reapers with a cross and a prayer. Not that it says anything about R+V, just that the possibility is always there~
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 11:46   Link #12365
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Personally I think that the headmaster is human, while the 2 other heads are not.

And yes how can the devil be more powerful than God because he's just another angel that has fallen, another reason why all through out history and manga seals, amulets, crosses...etc are still used in any supernatural media, even in R+V.

speaking of which this is a nice merchandise for guys and gals that like the bling.

Also check out Mizore's PVC figure rating. 5/5 in all. All costumers are satisfied with her figure.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10080358
Old 2009-11-27, 11:58   Link #12366
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hmm, seals and binding powers can still work, if you're watching "supernatural" there was a dark mage who controlled reapers with a cross and a prayer. Not that it says anything about R+V, just that the possibility is always there~
I know that anything is possible ... well whatever it is he's pretty powerful, I'm sure of it, also Karfiel I think we overlooked one more ability of the headmaster. It was shown ( but not on screen, just mentioned - and that's some sort of enhanced regeneration well if you look at this scene and this one then the question that comes to mind is how was the headmaster able to recover enough that he was able to teleport the rest of the girls to Tsukune's and Moka's location. Well, one of the answers is that the Exorcist has some type of enhanced regeneration abilities - something similar to what Inner Moka and Tsukune ( after being injected with Moka's blood ) have. The other explanation is that the Headmaster's wounds where light wounds, but for me it didn't look as if they where ...
Old 2009-11-27, 12:02   Link #12367
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It could also be healing spells, they suit a priest better than regeneration
But yeah, whatever the truth might be, he's nowhere near your average human, so he's either a youkai or a blood-injected fellow. Anyway, I get the feeling that we won't be learning that anytime soon...
Old 2009-11-27, 12:05   Link #12368
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I'm a little amazed how quickly, this thread can turn into something completely unrelated to the manga. So can we discuss something that's a little closer to the manga ...
with a chapter every 2 months or so theres only so much to talk about without repeating old Conversations.
Old 2009-11-27, 12:20   Link #12369
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
It could also be healing spells, they suit a priest better than regeneration
But yeah, whatever the truth might be, he's nowhere near your average human, so he's either a youkai or a blood-injected fellow. Anyway, I get the feeling that we won't be learning that anytime soon...
Yeah I agree that a "normal" human has minimal chances of surviving the academy without their humanity intact. Well Tsukune's situation was special ( it's rare that a human becomes the object of interest of a vampire ( and lives to tell about it ), but still it didn't save him from turning into "something" that isn't completely human

We know about two humans that where , are studied / are studying in the Youkai Academy ( I'm taking about Hokuto and Tsukune of course), so it wouldn't be a suprise for me if the headmaster was ( is ) a human.

But if he where, or is human what would the chairman's motive for manipulating Tsukune be ? ( It is a form of manipulation, isn't it )

Well so far I have one answer to prove that coexistence between a human and a youkai is possible - if Tsukune had kids with Moka ( or any of the girls ) ... well, I think I'm jumping a bit too far , sorry ... first is, if he was able to get one of the girls in a successful relationship with him, I think it would point out to Youkai that "some" humans or able to live in their society ... but well for me it sounds as if there exists a deeper meaning to explain some of the Exorcist's actions ... well it just means that there is more to the Chairman's actions then simply wanting to form a coexistence between youkai and humans ...
Old 2009-11-27, 13:39   Link #12370
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
If Tsukune were to have kids with Moka... oh wait, that's a fanfic I was thinking about. My bad

as for the Three Dark/Demon Lords, it implies that the bus Driver and Headmaster could be something that's neither human or youkai, or perhaps an insanely powerful type of youkai. My guess is that their power lies not in physical or magical strength, but in their knowledge of the youkai and probably human world. Unfortunately, I don't know of any youkai that are known for their knowledge

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 14:15   Link #12371
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
If Tsukune were to have kids with Moka... oh wait, that's a fanfic I was thinking about. My bad

as for the Three Dark/Demon Lords, it implies that the bus Driver and Headmaster could be something that's neither human or youkai, or perhaps an insanely powerful type of youkai. My guess is that their power lies not in physical or magical strength, but in their knowledge of the youkai and probably human world. Unfortunately, I don't know of any youkai that are known for their knowledge
Well I'm sure both Tsukune and Moka would have a hard time managing their children ... wait I'm not supposed to talk about that.

Anyway both the chairman and bus driver are surrounded in mysteries, but you could be right Magin, it seems that both the bus driver and exorcist are highly informed of what is going on in both worlds. I'm saying both worlds, because of this event. Notice that even Nekonome Sensei is a bit surprised of the spot that the bus driver has chosen. And how did he get the local newspaper if they just arrived there ?
Old 2009-11-27, 15:16   Link #12372
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yes, very odd indeed. But it's also possible that they use those viewer youkai quite extensively for that too, and the headmaster uses a crystal ball for events within the barrier. He's quite vigilant for an old geezer, if he could be considered one...
Old 2009-11-27, 16:06   Link #12373
Ged
Legendary

To go back to a old topic.... http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...8/c032/28.html that kinda supports the fact that that kira guy could be a vampire... He's so damn envious of moka being the top dog of the vampires ^^
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-27, 16:35   Link #12374
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Maybe it's just about being powerful in general, and although vampires have been shown to be capable of transformation, I got a feeling Kiria is more of a rogue, like the rest of antithesis.
Old 2009-11-27, 16:47   Link #12375
Chris38

Quote:
To go back to a old topic.... http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...8/c032/28.html that kinda supports the fact that that kira guy could be a vampire... He's so damn envious of moka being the top dog of the vampires ^^

I think what you wanted to say that Kiria could be a crossbreed between a vampire and some other youkai. Well the reason is simple if Kiria was a vampire then Hokuto should look similar to Tsukune in this form and not the form Hokuto had when he took off his holy lock, I'm talking about this form. And if that is still not convinced ... well compare this form of Kiria ( It's as close as we got (for now) to knowing Kiria's "true" form ) to Moka's true form. Quite different don't you think ... well I wouldn't call it all different, because their are some similarities between Moka's and Kiria's "youkai forms".

It's just that, for me calling Kiria a vampire isn't correct. He might be related to vampires, but as I pointed out he isn't a vampire, but a crossbreed between a vampire and some other youkai.

Well that might be the reason, why he is so envious of Moka
Old 2009-11-27, 16:49   Link #12376
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Then why did Hokuto turn into that kind of monster? I agree with Chris and say that if he is related to a vampire, he has some other youkai blood in him.
Old 2009-11-27, 20:42   Link #12377
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think what you wanted to say that Kiria could be a crossbreed between a vampire and some other youkai. Well the reason is simple if Kiria was a vampire then Hokuto should look similar to Tsukune in this form and not the form Hokuto had when he took off his holy lock, I'm talking about this form. And if that is still not convinced ... well compare this form of Kiria ( It's as close as we got (for now) to knowing Kiria's "true" form ) to Moka's true form. Quite different don't you think ... well I wouldn't call it all different, because their are some similarities between Moka's and Kiria's "youkai forms".

It's just that, for me calling Kiria a vampire isn't correct. He might be related to vampires, but as I pointed out he isn't a vampire, but a crossbreed between a vampire and some other youkai.

Well that might be the reason, why he is so envious of Moka
I think he's envious because of a pure blood's social standing. Pure bloods hold a higher standing in the youkai hierarchy, the hybrids are out to prove that they can be just as strong or stronger than pure bloods like Moka.

This was the also the reason for Midou's kidnapping of Moka. He was under the impression that Tsukune was a pure blooded vampire. In order to prove that hybrids were better, he was going to kill Tsukune. However, as we all know, he found out that Moka was the true pure blooded vampire.

Kiria probably had the same idea but this time, Tsukune was the bait and Moka was the target. Kiria was showing the images of Hokuto beating the shit out of Tsukune so Moka's true power would come out. He probably wanted to test the strength of a S-Class vampire. Kiria and Hokuto also knew that they had to separate Tsukune and Moka in order for their plan to work - the "great destiny together" and "invincible couple" thing going on. That and Anti-Thesis (or Fairy Tail since Kiria seems to be active in both) was generally up to no good.

As for what kind of youkai Kiria is, it's kinda impossible to tell. He does have the split pupils of a vampire but they don't have the usual "fire" around them like we see with Moka and Tsukune's GAR mode. But, I agree that Kiria does seem "vampire-like" with his ability to inject blood, something we've only seen associated with vampires up til now. Not to mention, the bastard has silver hair.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 01:11   Link #12378
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I think he's envious because of a pure blood's social standing. Pure bloods hold a higher standing in the youkai hierarchy, the hybrids are out to prove that they can be just as strong or stronger than pure bloods like Moka.

This was the also the reason for Midou's kidnapping of Moka. He was under the impression that Tsukune was a pure blooded vampire. In order to prove that hybrids were better, he was going to kill Tsukune. However, as we all know, he found out that Moka was the true pure blooded vampire.

Kiria probably had the same idea but this time, Tsukune was the bait and Moka was the target. Kiria was showing the images of Hokuto beating the shit out of Tsukune so Moka's true power would come out. He probably wanted to test the strength of a S-Class vampire. Kiria and Hokuto also knew that they had to separate Tsukune and Moka in order for their plan to work - the "great destiny together" and "invincible couple" thing going on. That and Anti-Thesis (or Fairy Tail since Kiria seems to be active in both) was generally up to no good.

As for what kind of youkai Kiria is, it's kinda impossible to tell. He does have the split pupils of a vampire but they don't have the usual "fire" around them like we see with Moka and Tsukune's GAR mode. But, I agree that Kiria does seem "vampire-like" with his ability to inject blood, something we've only seen associated with vampires up til now. Not to mention, the bastard has silver hair.
Well, yeah well in this situation both Tsukune and Moka showed that you better nor mess with them. But something else is intriguing me a bit, In Mizore's arc ( Snow Woman village ) Khuala , after Moka awakened said that Moka is a special pedigree among the sister's. What do you think that means, I know that it's related to hair color changing and the a swarm of bats around her. If we compare Khuala's, Kokoa's ( in grown up form, there are not many examples of her releasing her power's ) release to Moka's and sometimes Tsukune's releases you can notice the difference I mentioned Tsukune, because I think that some part of Moka's special pedigree was transfered to him, and it also may be why Tsukune's "transformation" is a lot more risky then Hokto's - but on the other side Tsukune's future potential could be much higher then Hokuto's.

So what do you think Khaula meant when she said that Moka is a special pedigree among the sister's, and is it going to help or make it more it more dificult for Tsukune to master his vampire abilities ? .

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-28 at 01:31.
Old 2009-11-28, 01:27   Link #12379
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
When Tsukune masters his abilities, it'll mean he's just that more badass and GAR... and as for Moka being a special pedigree, I think it has something to do with the fact that she's almost got the same power level as Karua does, but has the freedom of deciding how she uses it... at least, that's my theory

on Kiria- remember that all of the Outcasts were hybrids. Besides, only one eye of his has the vertical slit... the other had a horizontal, froglike slit. So yes, I do suspect he's part vampire... but only part. Which also explains how Hokuto was so strong...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-28, 01:46   Link #12380
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
When Tsukune masters his abilities, it'll mean he's just that more badass and GAR... and as for Moka being a special pedigree, I think it has something to do with the fact that she's almost got the same power level as Karua does, but has the freedom of deciding how she uses it... at least, that's my theory

on Kiria- remember that all of the Outcasts were hybrids. Besides, only one eye of his has the vertical slit... the other had a horizontal, froglike slit. So yes, I do suspect he's part vampire... but only part. Which also explains how Hokuto was so strong...
But, why do you think Moka's family sent her to the human world, if she where so powerful. I know that one of the potential reasons was Fairy Tale, but what could be the other possible reason's for sending Moka away ... it just doesn't make sens for me, if Moka is so special among the sister then, I would want to keep her in a place where I could control her actions ... oh ... maybe that's why they sent her away. Basically when Moka met Tsukune she said that she hates humans, so if Tsukune and Moka hadn't met , Moka's family could, after Moka graduates from school, send her to work in Fairy Tail which would use her resentment of humans to fulfill their objectives.

It sounds a bit far fetched, but maybe that's why they sent Moka to the human world ... any other opinions ?

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire