Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 02:00   Link #11821
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... The initial argument was that Lelouch would be pissed if Suzaku kills Kallen. Which is within reason to be something Suzaku would plan to do at some point.
IF SHE GETS IN THE FREAKING WAY!!!! So Kallen wouldn't kill Suzaku then IF HE GOT IN THE WAY!!!! I think you need to rewatch Turn 18
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11822
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
You seriously need to read your damn posts beforehand, or are you blind as well. You mentiones that Suzaku would have to kill Nunnally as Lelouch had to Euphie and I mentioned that both of their circumsatances are completely different, FYI Nunnally agreed to pus the button to bare the burden of her brothers sins or did you missed that, why don't you actually read please
No, I've not said anything like that during this discussion. Quote me or otherwise I'm reporting you for libel.
Nunnally indeed asked for a trigger for Freija, I never said otherwise. What about it? What is your point?
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11823
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

The Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire demands that discussions not related to the Holy Spirit be stopped.

On topic: We should gather all information on Kallen. So far, the only important information is that she has the third largest breast in Code Geass, she loves fried eggs with Worcester sauce, and her hair is naturally curly.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:04   Link #11824
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
IF SHE GETS IN THE FREAKING WAY!!!! So Kallen wouldn't kill Suzaku then IF HE GOT IN THE WAY!!!! I think you need to rewatch Turn 18
Bold does nothing to bolster your argument, nor does your post in general. Lelouch would still be mad, regardless of any excuse Suzaku drummed up.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:09   Link #11825
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Bold does nothing to bolster your argument, nor does your post in general. Lelouch would still be mad, regardless of any excuse Suzaku drummed up.
Wastes space by posting, adds nothing to the argument but unwhitty comments, that's not the damn point there's a reason I bold it because the all of you apparently can't see. And I'm sick and tired of repeating the same damn thing Lelouch knows what he has to do for the better of the world a kiss doesn't mean shit to him if humanity's freedom id lost as a result.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:10   Link #11826
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
The Emperor of the Holy Kalulu Empire demands that discussions not related to the Holy Spirit be stopped.

On topic: We should gather all information on Kallen. So far, the only important information is that she has the third largest breast in Code Geass, she loves fried eggs with Worcester sauce, and her hair is naturally curly.
You can't be referring to Kallen as the Holy Spirit. Our entity of Holy Spirit should be the paring of KaLulu. Lots of ppl are confusing Kallen fans to KaLulu fans, and similary C.C. fans to CluClu fans. That's a problem.
Isn't her favorte food Hamburger with Worchester sauce? I'm sure in the sound episode she reminisced about her mother's hamburger, but I do remember seeing something about fried eggs, still, her favorite food is Hamburger.
And, care to elaborate on the clevage rankings for us Kang ???
Old 2008-09-19, 02:12   Link #11827
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Wastes space by posting, adds nothing to the argument but unwhitty comments, that's not the damn point there's a reason I bold it because the all of you apparently can't see. And I'm sick and tired of repeating the same damn thing Lelouch knows what he has to do for the better of the world a kiss doesn't mean shit to him if humanity's freedom id lost as a result.
And you keep forgetting that Lelouch is making the world better for the sake of those he cares about, hence he would be pretty pissed off if Suzaku went around killing everyone he did this for. It would be a hollow victory.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:12   Link #11828
lovecakecookies

Quote:
why do you say all? you are only arguing with 2 people...

I actually somewhat agree with you..
Old 2008-09-19, 02:15   Link #11829
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
No, I've not said anything like that during this discussion. Quote me or otherwise I'm reporting you for libel.
Nunnally indeed asked for a trigger for Freija, I never said otherwise. What about it? What is your point?
May I schedule an appointment for a seeing eye doctor for you sir
Quote:
Same can be said about Nunnally in current situation.
Quote:
"I [Suzaku] will become his [Lelouch's] sword and destroy his enemies and weaknesses"
weakness infers Nunnally.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:16   Link #11830
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:

You missed the most important part
She is a tsundere

Goddamit I have a liking to tsundere girls that are dressed in red or have reddish hair. Soryuu Asuka Rangurey and Tousaka Rin comes to mind
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 02:18   Link #11831
lovecakecookies

Man.. I miss Var!!!

I cant wait to see Lulu's reaction to Kallen in the next episode.. I am sure it will be more than what he did for the kiss.. lol
Old 2008-09-19, 02:18   Link #11832
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Isn't her favorte food Hamburger with Worchester sauce? I'm sure in the sound episode she reminisced about her mother's hamburger, but I do remember seeing something about fried eggs, still, her favorite food is Hamburger.
Yes, you're correct.

Kallen's favorite food is hamburger steak, and her favorite sauce is Worcester sauce (which she sprays on fried eggs and curry).

Quote:
And, care to elaborate on the clevage rankings for us Kang ???
Link
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11833
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
May I schedule an appointment for a seeing eye doctor for you sir
The first quote is about relationship with Lelouch
The second quote is right out of the production, it's not my own wording

You're continously dodging my question about what your point is.
You obviosuly have no idea what you're talking about as you keep flipfloping just to make an attack on what everyone else says.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11834
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Link doesn't work.

So ends my contribution to the thread.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:21   Link #11835
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Picture says bandwidth exceeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
I cant wait to see Lulu's reaction to Kallen in the next episode.. I am sure it will be more than what he did for the kiss.. lol
Any reaction would be more than what he did for the kiss.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:22   Link #11836
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Bandwitch exceeded??
Old 2008-09-19, 02:23   Link #11837
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Bandwitch exceeded??
Yeah..... seems like I overdid my limit this month, with the hundreds of pictures I posted.

Wait until the 21st, when my limit goes down.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:24   Link #11838
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And you keep forgetting that Lelouch is making the world better for the sake of those he cares about, hence he would be pretty pissed off if Suzaku went around killing everyone he did this for. It would be a hollow victory.
Can Rivalz, Milly, and Nina pilot a damn KMF? Gino was against Lelouch and he spared him what makes you think he'll kill them, all you care about is what he does to Kallen and not the other way around seriously, why are you responding if you don't have any solid ground to support your claims, we already know he cares yes but he's not just thinking of them but humanity's fate, yes he would be upset if they were dead but the argument stands that your not givng Suzaku the benefit of the doubt.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:26   Link #11839
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Can Rivalz, Milly, and Nina pilot a damn KMF? Gino was against Lelouch and he spared him what makes you think he'll kill them, all you care about is what he does to Kallen and not the other way around seriously, why are you responding if you don't have any solid ground to support your claims, we already know he cares yes but he's not just thinking of them but humanity's fate, yes he would be upset if they were dead but the argument stands that your not givng Suzaku the benefit of the doubt.
The argument was never about giving Suzaku the benefit of the doubt. You're trying to change the subject again. The argument was whether or not Lelouch would be angry if Suzaku killed Kallen or anyone else he cares about. The answer is yes, plain and simple. He would not simply shrug it off.
Old 2008-09-19, 02:28   Link #11840
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Yeah..... seems like I overdid my limit this month, with the hundreds of pictures I posted.

Wait until the 21st, when my limit goes down.
The Emperor has reached a limit in his Monarchy!!!!
Quickly plot a Coup d'etat while his powers are weakened!!!!!!!!!! lol