AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-02, 23:20   Link #1
Kushi

Weird romance manga

Hi, I was wondering is there any romance mangas where the girl is a popular girl and she likes / goes out with a not so popular guy. (Pretty much like all those harem mangas) except it's told from the girl's perspective instead of the guys.

Iunno I was thinking about that and not sure if there are any or not

Anyways thanks for your time!
Old 2008-04-04, 22:00   Link #2
ByakuyaKuchiki

Anyone? This sounds interesting to me but I can't think of any either.
Old 2008-04-04, 22:12   Link #3
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Weirdest romances ever would be Ciguatera and Himizu (not so much a romance now, but probably will turn into one) both made by the same mangaka. Both aren't harems though and they aren't told in the girl's perspective. I guess they are pretty much useless recommendations, but they are still weird. I'll give better recommendations if I remember anything, just can't think of any now.
Old 2008-04-04, 22:16   Link #4
Blue flame
anime bores me lol

this 1s tough, basically u want a harem manga but the harem isint the main character's its just the side character's harem but the main character is the girl whose in they guys harem but its in her perspective not the guys..... i will come back ill try to find out

school days totally weird and ahh im not gonna let my personal opinion interfere with the suggestion so yea and umm the girl isint the main character but in a way its like there were 3 main charcters but thats for u to read if its harem u want

Last edited by Blue flame; 2008-04-04 at 22:26.
Old 2008-04-04, 22:28   Link #5
jedinat

A female lead in a romance almost always means shoujo. To appeal to girls, the only case of popular girl ending up with unpopular guy is when the guy scares all the other girl away. The girl will have caught him saving puppies from the rain or something.
Old 2008-04-04, 22:56   Link #6
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

You just reminded me of Hatsukoi Limited, by the same mangaka who made Ichigo 100%, which follows a girl who ends up with a scary delinquent. I didn't read it though because it didn't seem very interesting. It's not shoujo btw, so if you want a shoujo then look for something else.