Old 2017-12-19, 06:58   Link #2582
Pun
Lewd Bread

Wait... Was Neko-san a girl or a boy? Dammit, I don't remember
Old 2017-12-19, 07:21   Link #2583
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Well, i'm just trolling... but i don't even remember about it

Lets summon the pervert white tiger!! SUMMON!! HENTAIGA ERO TORA!
Old 2017-12-19, 07:51   Link #2584
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Neko-san who?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 08:00   Link #2585
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Neko-san who?
even Ero Tora barely remember about him/her....
Old 2017-12-19, 08:26   Link #2586
LordZero25
Random Lurker

She's a loli baba iirc

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 08:37   Link #2587
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Not Shota Jiji?
Old 2017-12-19, 08:41   Link #2588
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Running low on stuff to read recently, so debating adding this to the list, but the raw hasn't been updated for almost 11 months now.... Should I still consider it?
Old 2017-12-19, 08:42   Link #2589
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

There is 1412 chapters... read it, dude...
Old 2017-12-19, 08:54   Link #2590
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

It's precisely because there are so many chapters that I'm hesitating. Don't wanna devote all that time to end up never seeing an ending.
Old 2017-12-19, 09:02   Link #2591
shogoki_vnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Not Shota Jiji?
You are confusing Neko chan with another person, she is a loli baba, she even say that had a child about yoshi kun age
shogoki_vnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 09:13   Link #2592
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Right, guess I really need to reread this
But man, I managed troll people in Pun's site!
Old 2017-12-19, 14:22   Link #2593
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Why the hell does no website like lnmtl exist for japanese novels?

The reason I get more into CNs lately is that at least there's that site, but no serious machine translation site for japanese novels. And PLIC makes me grieve for that the most ...

Anyway, Neko-san is a lolibaba for sure. Just look at her car. No man would drive something like that.
Oh wait, Kudo-papa drives a Vespa. Well I'll be damned.

^^^Anyway, do read all that there is. Always. That's a pretty normal reaction for good novels. Then again, I also feel you about the thing about endings. But hey, take a look at To-LOVE-Ru f. e. Two manga series, three (maybe four?) anime series, and STILL it didn't manage to get a damn ending. But one hell of an acid trip, right?

Also, is the end of the longest night in history in sight? I skimmed through 2 2000+ chap CNs, just to let PLIC gain some lead, but once I caught up, still nothing serious happened ...
Edit: except Yukinon getting rodded. Well, that was a cool chap tho'.

Wonder when she'll realise she's already capitulated, and in a lousy cold war state?

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 14:33   Link #2594
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Why would you want more MTL? That's ruining the story
It could give you very wrong information and perception that it might be better not read it at all

Aaah, that Neko, she's not THAT old
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-19, 16:01   Link #2595
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Why would you want more MTL? That's ruining the story
It could give you very wrong information and perception that it might be better not read it at all

Aaah, that Neko, she's not THAT old
Well, I do translations for a living (then again, I get most of my money from being a Ph.D student and lecturer at Uni, so it's more of a way to earn 'pocket money'), so I'm actually quite comfortable with machine translations. I usually check up on the content I read from mtls, and I'm ~96-98% efficient in getting nuances and understanding the mistranslations. It takes some getting used to (especially when you understand that f. e. the sound effect of great explosions, I think it was zudooon in japanese, is spelled 'hong long long prosperous' in chinese mtl ), but it's a valid way for me to binge read stuff which has no actual translations.

Anyway, no one said Neko's that old. But she has a ~16yo kid, and looks like a middle schooler. That certainly qualifies as a lolibaba. Or if she doesn't, legal jailbait is my bottom line

Old 2017-12-19, 19:29   Link #2596
Pun
Lewd Bread

Ruki was trolling but I'm here, worried that I have to redo more than 50 chapters of changing she to he.

PLIC is my main source of income, even if it's small so please don't wish for an MTL site because you're going to get me out of the house.
Old 2017-12-19, 19:58   Link #2597
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post
Well, I do translations for a living (then again, I get most of my money from being a Ph.D student and lecturer at Uni, so it's more of a way to earn 'pocket money'), so I'm actually quite comfortable with machine translations. I usually check up on the content I read from mtls, and I'm ~96-98% efficient in getting nuances and understanding the mistranslations. It takes some getting used to (especially when you understand that f. e. the sound effect of great explosions, I think it was zudooon in japanese, is spelled 'hong long long prosperous' in chinese mtl ), but it's a valid way for me to binge read stuff which has no actual translations.

Anyway, no one said Neko's that old. But she has a ~16yo kid, and looks like a middle schooler. That certainly qualifies as a lolibaba. Or if she doesn't, legal jailbait is my bottom line
the main issues is grammar, in general, Chinese sentences have similar structure to English, which for example:

- I like to eat meat

- 我喜歡吃肉 (我 = I, 歡 = like, 吃 = eat, 肉 = meat)

- Watashi wa niku o taberu no ga suki desu (niku = meat, taberu = eat, suki = like)

in this case, you see that meat is placed before eat, and the entire phrase eat meat is placed before like, so in English phrase = I, meat to eat, like

this is the primary reason why Japanese do not transitioned well into English, there are many other reason as well though not as glaring. In Chinese case, however, as long as you can get the meaning behind each words, understand MTL is easy since the same sentences is perfectly similar in English. In Japanese case, it is possible to the translation module to deal with simple sentences, but for composite one, the translation module is more than likely to make mistake in separating actual subject, object and verb, since Japanese have habit of outright removing subject like watashi wa and that cause the module mistake the object as subject, breaking the sentences entirely. And using Kanji also cause random mismeaning as well like Chinese, so Japanese MTL is not trustworthy
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 01:17   Link #2598
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pun View Post
Ruki was trolling but I'm here, worried that I have to redo more than 50 chapters of changing she to he.

PLIC is my main source of income, even if it's small so please don't wish for an MTL site because you're going to get me out of the house.
Really?? I'm sorry!!!
Man I never thought you' would redo over 50 chapters just because of my troll... I don't mean to... Sorry...
Old 2017-12-20, 03:48   Link #2599
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

^^^ Ah, well. I didn't have that meaning. I also know mtl is subpar, so I don't consider it a finished product. It's just for the story. Obviously, I also have a different feeling to reading the actual finished product, so I seriously disagree if you mean to say mtl is a substitute for a real translation. After doing some editing on research papers chinese, kazakh and polish students wrote, I'm even more assured of that fact

^^Well, something like that. Then again, to me, it's just mtl that's a bit harder to interpret. I honestly don't think it's impossible, based on the 'trial runs' I did with Google sensei.

^Trolls never ask for forgiveness. If you're a bona fide troll, be prepared to rustle some people's jimjims. Coming from me, who's trolled dozens of game forums in the last 16 years. :P

Old 2017-12-29, 02:52   Link #2600
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

On another note - HOLY SH*T Kyouko's awesome! Almost as ridiculous as Dai Grepher. I love it! What kind of an acid trip did the author have to go through to think up such interesting characters, I wonder ...

Tags
crime syndicate, esp, global harem, lgbt, moral degradation, netori, parental advisory, rape, stockholm syndrome, supernatural