AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-01, 16:33   Link #1341
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
wasnt it "licensed" on crunchyroll ??(only on a few countries, mine unfortunatly is not included or i would have gladly payed the premium account)
They've added a few countries they were missing since then, if yours is any of the following you should probably double check to see if you can read the latest chapter there:

Quote:
"we're excited to announce that ALL of our Kodansha titles will now be expanded to the following territories as well: Italy, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, China, Brazil and Mexico."
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 16:38   Link #1342
marconii2002

Even on Crunchyroll chapter 21 is still not out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 20:37   Link #1343
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
Even on Crunchyroll chapter 21 is still not out
Crunchyroll doesn't release it until it officially comes out in Japan. Hence the "Simul" part of SimulPub. You'll almost always going to get spoilers before then (and will usually get a scanlation) thanks to leaks and early releases.
Old 2014-02-02, 00:12   Link #1344
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Know what it would be interesting if Karin had met Negi before.

What if the reason why she wears a Mahora uniform is because of him.
I figured Karin wearing that uniform would be for Eva since it appears Eva wasn't freed from the curse for many years. If Eva saved Karin in the past, then Karin might well decide to come to Mahora upon learning that Eva was there.

Still, if Karin knew Misora, as UQH has implied, then I see no reason that she wouldn't have met Negi.

Anyway, after last week's Karin awesomeness, I was sure hoping she'd be the one to save the day, even though I knew there was almost no chance of that happening. I really wish Touta was a better character instead of the brat that desperately needs taking to the woodshed for a right, proper beating he so richly deserves. *lol*

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 16:51   Link #1345
Gundamx

it look like spoiler was real
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

and
-the werewolf notice Touta was near awaking but need little push
-the land buyer was not land buyer but actually original owner who didn't sell their land but go to live in mars when elevator was still new
=
I guess they got boring and want to return back home ->but other people start to live there illegally -> that where immortal hunter come to play.
but it look like some are legally living there

Last edited by Gundamx; 2014-02-02 at 17:59.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 20:48   Link #1346
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I figured Karin wearing that uniform would be for Eva since it appears Eva wasn't freed from the curse for many years. If Eva saved Karin in the past, then Karin might well decide to come to Mahora upon learning that Eva was there.

Still, if Karin knew Misora, as UQH has implied, then I see no reason that she wouldn't have met Negi.

Anyway, after last week's Karin awesomeness, I was sure hoping she'd be the one to save the day, even though I knew there was almost no chance of that happening. I really wish Touta was a better character instead of the brat that desperately needs taking to the woodshed for a right, proper beating he so richly deserves. *lol*
Hey, the blind guy looks like a badass. Maybe after the initial shock he figures a way to deal with this (Touta is still a newbie at this) and Karin has to save the day after all.

...I am literally rooting for the bad guys who were about to kill a kid to beat the hero. What were you thinking, Akamatsu?
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 21:35   Link #1347
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Did Touta's BSoD just trigger?
Old 2014-02-02, 21:52   Link #1348
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Wow, Touta can look really scary when he wants to, huh?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 21:56   Link #1349
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
no I think he just got a super powered evil side.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 23:10   Link #1350
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Nah, he just popped Magia Erebea apparently.

Guess that firmly places him in the "blood relative to Negi" category after all, to have that inherently.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 00:34   Link #1351
XFire
150% done

Okay, I know there's a lot of hate for Touta here, and I agree that he isn't nearly as interesting as Negi so far.

However...Dat Rape Face

Last edited by XFire; 2014-02-03 at 00:44.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 00:40   Link #1352
ReddyRedWolf

So these guys clients are from Mars. Likely from the Magic World.

Seems like Humans from the Magic World has an entitlement complex. Now that it easy to travel to Earth they want to claim lands on it.

Really what has changed from Chao's bad future? Seems like a repeat without the Magic World collapse.

The war for Mars Independence may more complicated than thought of.

It wold not surprise me if the Confederation senate is behind it all. Killing Touta's parents if he is the grandson of Negi. Eva's bounty still there. And razing Japanese homes on what used to be Mahora.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 03:05   Link #1353
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Nah, he just popped Magia Erebea apparently.

Guess that firmly places him in the "blood relative to Negi" category after all, to have that inherently.
What if he is a mindwiped Negi? Or even more creepily, Negi Springfield's mind, ripped from Negi's dead body, and implanted into Touta, and sealed?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 03:13   Link #1354
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

I think someone needs a nap, and add me to the list of those surprised by this development.
Old 2014-02-03, 04:49   Link #1355
chaosprophet

Quote:

Seems like Humans from the Magic World has an entitlement complex. Now that it easy to travel to Earth they want to claim lands on it.

Really what has changed from Chao's bad future? Seems like a repeat without the Magic World collapse.

It wold not surprise me if the Confederation senate is behind it all. Killing Touta's parents if he is the grandson of Negi. Eva's bounty still there. And razing Japanese homes on what used to be Mahora.
The Magic World Collapse would result in an instant death of about 1.1 billions people, the "illusion" that needed the MW to exist or they disappear. Then the 67 millions "humans" would be throw at the surface of Mars. They probably survived using magic, but chances are a lot of them would also die at that point. Then as Mars isn't a place to live, as no one would have terraformed it nor would be likely to be thinking about that, there would be a fierce battle against earth for resources.

Chaos's future looks worse to me.
Old 2014-02-03, 06:28   Link #1356
Gundamx

Quote:

it;s the other way around
Earthing who go to live in Mars want to go back home -> but other people steal their land and start living in it.
land owners didn't sell it when they go to live in Mars

I guess most human with money was fascinated with magic = go to see it in Mars
but like anything new -> sooner or later people get boring with it = want to return home
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 06:33   Link #1357
Breimoon

japan doesnt have those land rights where if for XY years the owner does not get back the land goes to who is living there? (for exemple in some countries if you leave a land alone for 40 years you lose its rights)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 06:43   Link #1358
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
it;s the other way around
Earthing who go to live in Mars want to go back home -> but other people steal their land and start living in it.
land owners didn't sell it when they go to live in Mars
The Church owns the land. They won't sell it that is why land sharks were sent to harass them.

Don't forget the Megalomesembria Confederation, the Hellas empire and others worked with the Yukihiro conglomerate to build the orbital elevator and terraform Mars.

There are mage ruins under all that which was Mahora.

Megalomesembria Senate sees these lands as ancestral lands. They don't care if it has been under the possession of Japanese for centuries.

Hiring assassins to do their dirty work is an MO of the Megalomesembria senate. It is Negi's village all over again.
Old 2014-02-03, 06:45   Link #1359
bludvein

I'm sorry, but this complete asspull doesn't make me like Touta any more than I did before. If Touta really is Negi's grandson, then it makes sense for him to inherit Magia Erebea, but on the other hand he is a complete magical noob. So im calling bs.

Btw Astro, whats the general response to the series in Japan? are they finding it as underwhelming as we are?
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 06:51   Link #1360
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I'm sorry, but this complete asspull doesn't make me like Touta any more than I did before. If Touta really is Negi's grandson, then it makes sense for him to inherit Magia Erebea, but on the other hand he is a complete magical noob. So im calling bs.
Chao also has Magia Embria though it has been diluted through the generations.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love