AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-08-07, 18:23   Link #481
DragonOsman
Dragon King

As I understand it, Stella joining Lovers as a Card is temporary for now and it's still possible for her to become an enemy afterwards unless she has a change of heart (like genuinely falling in love with Yuuto, if she hasn't already). After all, Lizel only proposed this as a way for her to regain her power for the sake of her revenge, and in that chapter they also said it was possible for her to betray them later, which she didn't deny herself either. So I'm worried about this. She and Yuuto might still fight. We'll see I guess.
Old 2021-08-07, 21:50   Link #482
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
As I understand it, Stella joining Lovers as a Card is temporary for now and it's still possible for her to become an enemy afterwards unless she has a change of heart (like genuinely falling in love with Yuuto, if she hasn't already). After all, Lizel only proposed this as a way for her to regain her power for the sake of her revenge, and in that chapter they also said it was possible for her to betray them later, which she didn't deny herself either. So I'm worried about this. She and Yuuto might still fight. We'll see I guess.
I do think she has already started falling for him because of how kindly he has bee treating her considering how spoiled she acted with him
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-08, 12:39   Link #483
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah. That's true.

I just read all of Volume 5 and the Afterword. So the author also has hope that he'll get to continue this is series. Then hopefully he will.

Anyway, it's great that we finally know about Lost's, Yuuto's and Lizel's past. Including why Lizel had to give up her half her life. So it's something like both her and Yuuto being the Devil King Candidates of Lovers together? Since those two and Sein are linked, and Lizel is sharing her magic circuit with Yuuto to compensate for his limitation as a human.

Even though Yuuto didn't say anything, I think Lizel realizes that he remembers everything now. That's why she freely talks about being apart for ten years. But I wonder if, after the series continues, the other Cards of Lovers will find out the whole truth about Yuuto and Lizel's past and their circuit connection.
Old 2021-08-08, 20:38   Link #484
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

On the bad side , half of the card was mercilessly kill without having theirs backstory developed .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 09:17   Link #485
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I guess Kuji didn't think they were important enough for a backstory. Also no chance for a backstory for them when and if Part 2 of the series comes out.

Why is there a "fake harem" tag here? It's more of a True Harem isn't it? Though that's only if Kuji gets to continue. But I still don't think we can call it a fake harem.
Old 2021-08-09, 14:03   Link #486
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Pretty clear it's a true harem at this stage.

Lost, Yotaka and Rinne really went down too easy, you can tell Kuji had to wrap things up fast there. Hopefully if we get a Part 2, they could get fleshed out some more.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 16:06   Link #487
SirCopert

Exactly, and I don't understand the fake harem tag
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-09, 16:30   Link #488
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Things did seem kind of rushed with how fast those three went down and we didn't even get backstories for all of the antagonists. We did kind of get something for Lost, but yeah, nothing much for Rinne or Yotaka.

I really wish Kuji gets to come back to and finish this series. But I also hope the same for HxH. He's already starting a new series and still hasn't even said anything about ever finishing HxH.
Old 2021-09-20, 09:35   Link #489
Nishaven

So I am not planning to read the last volume unless it gets continued. Could someone spoil me about Yuuto, Lizel and Lost’s past?
Nishaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-25, 13:33   Link #490
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven View Post
So I am not planning to read the last volume unless it gets continued. Could someone spoil me about Yuuto, Lizel and Lost’s past?
Spoiler for Spoiler:
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-25, 18:20   Link #491
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-09, 03:35   Link #492
AP24

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...vember/.178262

Kuji is writing a manga series now. Seems like this series and Ecstas are not worth mentioning by ANN.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-10, 04:21   Link #493
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...vember/.178262

Kuji is writing a manga series now. Seems like this series and Ecstas are not worth mentioning by ANN.
Probably because they never got an anime.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-06, 15:31   Link #494
Gerard07

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning!.
Question; Has there been any news about the novel or the author?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-07, 13:54   Link #495
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm sorry if my English is bad, I'm still learning!.
Question; Has there been any news about the novel or the author?.
Novel is still on hiatus(and I personally doubt it will ever come back). As for the author, he is quite active on twitter, he is writing an original manga too and released a new novel.

By the way, Maou Gakuen's manga adaptation is still going on so maybe it will adapt everything and if possible, maybe Kuji(the author) could use it to write more stuff for Maou Gakuen.
Old 2023-01-11, 11:13   Link #496
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kuji said he wanted to do other stuff first and then hopefully come back to this later if there was enough support, or something like that.
Old 2023-10-24, 20:56   Link #497
Gerard07

It may be repetitive but I will still ask; Have there been any news (aside from the fact that the manga is still being published) about the novel and the author?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-25, 05:13   Link #498
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
It may be repetitive but I will still ask; Have there been any news (aside from the fact that the manga is still being published) about the novel and the author?.
No news regarding this novel unfortunately it still is as axed as the last time you checked.

Tags
action, arcana, axed, bakapervert, demons, ecchi., fake harem, harem, hentai artist, nbr imouto, romance, supernatural