AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-10-23, 20:29   Link #4181
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
There's no way to poison to Yama-ji's bankai since he's gone. Even if he were around, Yama-ji was a prideful one. He wouldn't allow himself to be hollowfied even a little bit.
I think it's disappointing that we won't be able to see Bach's Vollstanding, sort of like how we never got to see Aizen's bankai. Maybe some plot device will allow for this, like using Ishida somehow.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 21:17   Link #4182
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm not okay with JB's whole "Just as planned" speech. F that! That's just lazy writing!
unless of course, JB died a long time ago and this JB is merely an incarnation of kyoka suigetsu... dun dun dun
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 21:23   Link #4183
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
That's true and I would totally agree with you on all counts if this was another series.

But this is Bleach where only Ichigo and a select few are allowed to actually do anything

Everyone in the whole cast is FODDER.

On a more postive side, I hope Shinji's bankai isn't disappointing like Uno's turned out to be.
What's a powered up version of image reversal?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 22:19   Link #4184
AdventSleeper

It seems like JB has learned the ways of Aizen.. just as planned...
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 22:21   Link #4185
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
What's a powered up version of image reversal?
plot reversal?
Old 2013-10-23, 23:24   Link #4186
CBredbeard
Banned

Kirche got his butt kicked by Ichigo despite gaining several power ups over the course of the battle. I see no reason to think that their Volstans are a credible threat against Shinigami without a handicap in their favor. They should be completely overwhelmed.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 00:52   Link #4187
zamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, it's actually pretty clever.
The Shinigami were so busy trying to figure out how to get their Bankais back, that they didn't have the time to think about much else.
No it wasn't cleaver. Sure it seem like a nice diversion, but with that they forced the shinigami to become stronger. And making your ennemy stronger is not a good idea.
Just think about Kenpachi. The guy killed 3 quincy before, and know he possibly got a bankai, plus the hollow boost thanks to Urahara.
And they also took the risk of being killed by restraining their true power. They were lucky Hitsugaya and Suì-Fēng are useless.
zamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 03:52   Link #4188
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
unless of course, JB died a long time ago and this JB is merely an incarnation of kyoka suigetsu... dun dun dun
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 05:46   Link #4189
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Shinji's whole thing stinks of executive meddling...

Quote:
Kubo: Okay, now I'll have Shinji activate his Shikai power and, since he doesn't want to fight a girl, he'll have Komamura immediately start to fight her while she's disoriented. I've got the next two chapters planned out showcasing Komamura's new skills and her amazing fighting abilities, as she is just able to avoid his killing blows long enough for Yhwach to give the order to enter Vollständig, and that's when Shinji finally decides...

Editor: Shinji... He's the half-Hollow Captain with the bowl cut, right? What does his sword do again?

Kubo: They're called "Visored". And if you remember back to the fight with Aizen in Fake Karakura, his Zanpakuto...

Editor: Hmm... I don't remember that, so the readers probably won't either. You had better have him explain his ability to her. Oh, and we need to move up the...Foal Standing...Quincy Bankai thing to this chapter. Ichigo's been out of action for too long, so we need you to hurry up his return. Have someone take a call from him or something to let the readers know he's on the way back. Make it the shopkeeper guy.

Kubo: But it doesn't make any sense for Shinji to do that, and the Sternritters can't know that Ichigo is on his way back yet. If Urahara takes that call...Nakk Le Vaar is still...

Editor: Just do it.
Oh wait, I forgot this is Kubo we're dealing with here. This was the plan all along...

Seriously, though, what is up with Quincy Aizen, a.k.a. Nakk Le Vaar? I'm starting to think his "D" stands for "disappear"...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 16:24   Link #4190
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Except those editors will be, 'Ok, have Shinji lose because LOL HESNOTBYAKUYAZARUKIORICHIGO'.

on a different note....didn't that Dagger thing say that Matsumoto's past was somehow involved in this as well? Because she's pretty much trolldead and done for good.
Old 2013-10-24, 17:45   Link #4191
CBredbeard
Banned

Matsumoto is due for a power up. She's probably one of the longest serving Vice Captains.

I think the Sternreitters are going to get their butts kicked by the Shinigami. They're going to know despair.
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 19:16   Link #4192
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Only way Matsumoto will get a powerup now is if Orihime does one helluva heal up job on her. Or if HotTub dude from the RR comes and gets her and Hitsu.

Obviously the Shinis will win since this is still a shonen....but Bach is gonna kill everyone in the end
Old 2013-10-24, 20:43   Link #4193
itachi-san314

Quote:
Or if HotTub dude from the RR comes and gets her and Hitsu.
i feel like kubo is itching to get matsumoto naked in a hot tub for some fan service and boob jokes
Old 2013-10-25, 21:22   Link #4194
Casshern

Quote:
Only way Matsumoto will get a powerup now is if Orihime does one helluva heal up job on her. Or if HotTub dude from the RR comes and gets her and Hitsu.

Obviously the Shinis will win since this is still a shonen....but Bach is gonna kill everyone in the end
Ururu should be the one to kill them all and say "Nothing made sense anymore so I had to."
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 21:26   Link #4195
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Ururu should be the one to kill them all and say "Nothing made sense anymore so I had to."
WHO?
Old 2013-10-26, 11:22   Link #4196
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
WHO?
The loli that helps Urahara.
Old 2013-10-26, 13:11   Link #4197
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tong View Post
The loli that helps Urahara.
Oh I know. I was just joking because well...when was the last time we even saw her?

I remember in the early part of the FB arc, we saw her and the boy all teenaged up....

So I wonder when Bach will attack the Living World?
Old 2013-10-26, 13:38   Link #4198
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Bambi saved this week for me. I actually want to see her and Neliel fight.... <3
Old 2013-10-27, 12:07   Link #4199
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Bambi saved this week for me. I actually want to see her and Neliel fight.... <3
yea. bleach is cool as long as we all accept the fact that it's pure fan-service at this point. bankais and boobs basically. oh and trolls of course
Old 2013-10-28, 19:17   Link #4200
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea. bleach is cool as long as we all accept the fact that it's pure fan-service at this point. bankais and boobs basically. oh and trolls of course
Pretty much.

And it's pure fanservice depending on how your favorite characters are: If you're an Ichigo or Zaraki fan? Then you'll be liking this. Maybe if you're a Byakuya or Renji fan too.

Can't even say it's Boobs anymore though since as of now, Matsumoto is trolldead. At least until Kubo remembers that Yoruichi exists or decides to let Orihime get trolled.

Tags
bleach, chapter