AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-22, 02:43   Link #19041
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depending on whose chest. I believe it would be Houki's.

In case of me, that would be waist height.

No, Akatsubaki is complete in terms of construction, in terms of program and adjustment on the other hand... remember the biggest factor to it's severely limited performance is Houki herself.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:46   Link #19042
Eratas123

So Ichika's would be close to waist height?

@ Demi - No, thats complete. Byaku-shiki's incomplete.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:47   Link #19043
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah. That.

EDIT: no, maybe torso height.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:47   Link #19044
demino_hellsin
That one guy

In 2nd shift, I don't think Silver Gospel can survive an assault by the canon cast. What do you guys think?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 02:49   Link #19045
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, Gospel will be defeated. The discrepancy of performance between statistic and practice is way too jarring.

That's why I add the canon cast combat skill into equation, especially their limited experience and knowledge in open aerial combat. Otherwise, the difference of spec is meaningless.
Old 2012-01-22, 02:51   Link #19046
Eratas123

It did survive an assault by the canon cast>_> Did you miss the scene where they were getting blasted?

@ Senpai - How about 7 year olds? Wait height for Charlotte? i need to get Charles' height right.
Old 2012-01-22, 03:05   Link #19047
demino_hellsin
That one guy

rest-assured eras, we didn't. But notice how they took it down without Ichika. Once second shift kicked in, they were being send flying all over the place. Now add Ichika in and they now have more allies IE sarashiki siblings and better skills IE Cecilia's BEAM BENDING. and Gospel now has, for all intents and purposes, downgraded in pilot skills.
Old 2012-01-22, 03:08   Link #19048
Eratas123

Alright, your choice then. Tech isn't my strong point.

EDIT: Going to take a nap, see you guys later.

Last edited by Eratas123; 2012-01-22 at 03:19.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 03:18   Link #19049
demino_hellsin
That one guy

It wasn't about tech eras. It's judging combat potential.
Old 2012-01-22, 04:03   Link #19050
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Nothing new? Drones get a bit old after a while.
That's the only thing Praxidike can offer.

Though there's is another spoiler I posted few pages back about some rectifications for Inami's unit, the one concerning him retaining some weapons from Minerva Kai when it enters its shift process.
Old 2012-01-22, 04:25   Link #19051
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@saintX: I dunno man, sounds kinda iffy if you ask me. Still, your call.
Well it's perfectly simple, and easy to execute really.

Quote:
Would it be too weird if IS-verse was invaded by cross-dimensional monsters?
I have my ISVerse "Invaded" by cross-dimensional humans, including one X-class criminal, monsters are okay.

Quote:
@blitz: In the Philippines, there are a lot of nursing graduates,even if they say there aren't enough nurses. Mostly because nursing becomes a ticket to go to other countries who need nurses
True this.

Quote:
What do you guys think IS run on?(energy source)
It runs on...

wait... for it...

wait a bit more...

MAGIC.

*flees*

Quote:
I was imagining cross-dimensional monster who like to eat energy attacking IS , or mostly people
Ohai Noise... and other similarly themed monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Ignis: "We all knew that Dimension-crossing Space Alien Parasite from another dimension that require infesting dead creatures to survive don't exist."

Edit:

Eienya: "But theoretically, there are infinite dimension right? Doesn't that means theoretically there is still a possibility that they might actually exist?"

Ignis: "That's just plain nonsense, You should really stop listening to Ayara."

????: It's more true than you think.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 04:54   Link #19052
agetreme
Just another Idiot

-_- ......

After another fruitless day....

You know what:

Screw it. I am going to just stop posting concept and idea here hoping for help/comment that will drive my inspiration (steer and guide it so it won't go off course). This time, I will just steer off course into the moon and have tea-party with Moon Aliens.

I will just post a story then go straight to the next chapter.

It is suicidal and impulsive but then again...

There is nothing here that is kicking the muse in my head.... telling it:
Hey! Work harder! Dig deeper! Why this and not that? Are you really sure that it will work out? I mean....

There is simply nothing being fired up. WHERE IS THE PASSION!!! WHERE IS THE IDEA EXPLOSION!? (okay...admittedly too much fire is bad... one can go haywire...)

Wavehawk is right and I need to apologize to him.

I finally understand his words about not listening to others' advice. But I came to the same conclusion due to a different reason: There is usually no advice and Good advices are damn epic rare....

I am going to listen to somebody's advice: It is your story so anythings goes. Since this is the case then I should follow Yoh's (Shaman king) advise: All would probably be worked out fine.

I am not going to keep my mouth shut about other fic posted this time either too due to various reasons. I don't care if it sounds like flame because now I learned that the worst thing that can ever happen, is not having any comment. At all.

Also this time, I will stop refining to perfect my idea and just write whatever hell I want and listen to my inner impulsive side.

The story can be out of shape or down right weird but you know what? I simply stop caring at this point onwards.

Forget about letting your imagination put on wings and fly(no point since I am half-blinded and there is no navigator to guide me), I am just going to strap on a jet-pack and zoom around like a retarded mouse without head.

Just like what most people had been doing.

I really tired of making the effort to think things thoroughly through and attempt fitting the idea so that it retain the feel of canon-verse while others just simply don't care.

Let's put it this way:
> Nobody (except for Stratosphere) noticed about the extra effort taken on Genesis machine (as well as other original machine) and wonder why we can't have more Issac(Deadspace) machines (designed not for war but for other purposes that do not include trying to kill IS).

> Nobody pondered about what a normal ISA life would be like (not even the author ).

> Nobody notice about the antagonist I posted earlier on and claim: Hell! My character is nothing like that!

Nobody even notice that I tried to fit Ignis' story into similar format to a light novel... an effort on my part and comment about how bad it is. Except for myself.....

Thank you, me. By the way, the story suxs, need more action.
Screw you I mean You are welcome.

It's like having a party full of DPSer going to a boss fight and no Tank or Cleric.....With me, trying to play the cleric.... (even though I can only perform level 1 heal)

I am tried of keep playing the Cleric. It is a boring class that needs lot of hard-work to level up.

This is wrong, I am a freaking Aries (a Zodiac sign known for being Impulsive and aggressive)

I should be the reckless and thoughtless one.... otherwise why would I one-turn-kill myself? (read my title)
I am that reckless Swordsman who jump right in and get himself killed.
I am that reckless Black mage who just spam his spells without caring about friendly-fire
I am that Archer who just aim and shoot.

WHO CARES IF THE ANTAGONIST IS OVERPOWERED? AFTER ALL, HE IS THE COMPOSITE CHARACTER WHO IS THE EXPY OF ALL MALE OC.

From now on, no more new ideas or character will be posted (others: "Thank god!"). It will just be implanted right in (It always had been).

I just work in my little Age-verse....Ahh.. very relaxing in that bubble. (unlike some of you guys, I actually have female OCs.)

About swearing that Ignis is the last male lead? Forget it. God is dead.

Ignis is the nice guy who got slaughtered because he tried to help future Child Soldiers but got killed instead.

New male lead reflect my new philosophy.

This post is going to be my Dark Awakening to Evil.

I am going to be selfish good from now-onwards. Why bother to be lawfully good when others don't?

Being lawfully good just simply don't work out for me.

and... I really hate playing the cleric class..... I can't stress that enough.

Edit: yea, this is another mad rant. I am not putting this in spoiler tag to remind myself to gut up....
Old 2012-01-22, 05:06   Link #19053
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Chill, man. It is your story, you listen to others when it comes to feasibility questions and whatnot.

But we don't allow others to change the course of our fic. Wanna make an OP character? by all means! :3

Then again, it's nice getting comments from people seeing how authors like ourselves tend to miss some plot holes in our story. It helps with keeping up plot awareness, that I can safely say.

Spoiler for Stuffs:
Old 2012-01-22, 05:17   Link #19054
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Is Kanzashi's Uchigane considered a personal unit?
Old 2012-01-22, 05:25   Link #19055
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Is Kanzashi's Uchigane considered a personal unit?
Most likely since she's considered Japan's Representative Cadet/Candidate.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 06:06   Link #19056
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How violently would Tabane react if Houki was hurt in a skirmish with silver gospel?
Old 2012-01-22, 06:43   Link #19057
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

something rolls in my head about a new fic

Here's a summary

Spoiler for Summary:

The final question is, how would he change the future?
Old 2012-01-22, 06:51   Link #19058
Eratas123

@ Treme - Not giving advice? I've been giving fucking advice since since months ago when you asked for it! You PROMISED that you would work everything out first before adding more concepts and I held you to that like THREE TIMES before today where I said that I can't give more advice till you finish setting up everyone. Sorry if I actually want your fic to get started Good luck with your new plan

@ Yahci - Stop them before they rise to power, of course
Old 2012-01-22, 06:52   Link #19059
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Yachi

Well, if we want to be cynic, Ichika won't. But your story is hardly cynical. It's your strong point after all.

@ Demi

Depend on whether she expected it or not....

@ Age & Eras

Cool down guys, this is a place for discussion and debate, not a court. I knew neither of you was wrong, so, don't blame each other.
Old 2012-01-22, 06:53   Link #19060
MaRv3n054
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
something rolls in my head about a new fic

Here's a summary

Spoiler for Summary:

The final question is, how would he change the future?
If Ichika's the sole reason that they couldn't conquer the world: Try adding the concept of him being a capable *cough* leader *cough* that rallied people under his banner or what not.
Spoiler for A prime example:

Edit: So, when they come to power, they would be outnumbered, outclassed, and outgunned by Ichika's forces.

Last edited by MaRv3n054; 2012-01-22 at 06:57. Reason: Meh.
MaRv3n054 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest