AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-07, 15:37   Link #1241
DV04

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Well, we already know he's not going to die in this arcs finale because, you know, it's hard to have a child when you're dead.
I don't think so. He could have done the deed before his final sortie. The chances of him dying is low since it makes sense for them to not release any info on the 4 big characters until this arc is over.
DV04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 17:06   Link #1242
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
I don't think so. He could have done the deed before his final sortie. The chances of him dying is low since it makes sense for them to not release any info on the 4 big characters until this arc is over.
How? Kio is thirteen. This arc happens 25 years before the next. Theyre not equal
Old 2012-04-07, 17:11   Link #1243
solidvanz
Special Operative

】「機動戦士ガンダムage」キオ編 キャラクター発表!

月刊ニュータイプ2012年5月号
機動戦士ガンダムage
戦士の決意

アスノ家の物語は、いよいよ3世代めのキオへと受け継がれる。ヴェイガンとの戦いに人生を費やしてきた祖父 フリットは、孫に何を伝えようというのか。そして父アセムは……。

☆キャラクター

▽キオ・アスノ
アセムの息子。父のageデバイスを受け継ぎ、祖父から託されたガンダムage-3を駆る。

※ガンダムage-3
合体・変形機構を備えた新世代のガンダム。大型武器のシグマシスライフルを装備する。

▽フリット・アスノ
キオの祖父。連邦軍司令として、ヴェイガンと戦い抜いた。

▽ユノア・アスノ
フリットの娘。軍に志願し医療班長になる。

▽ウットビット・ガンヘイル
雰囲気もよく似ているディケの孫。

▽ウェンディ・ハーツ
キオの幼馴染。キオと共に戦いの渦中へ。

▽ロディ・マッドーナ
ms部隊を支えるメカニック。

▽ナトーラ・エイナス
地球連邦軍大尉。25歳。

[アビス隊]

▽ジョナサン・ギスターブ
地球連邦軍少尉。ヴェイガンを強く憎む。

▽セリック・アビス
フリットにおくせず接するオリバーノーツms隊隊長。

▽デレク・ジャックロウ
地球連邦軍中尉。ベテランパイロット。

▽シャナルア・マレン
地球連邦軍中尉。女性パイロット。

<ヴェイガン>

▽ザナルド・ベイハート
ヴェイガンの幹部。イゼルカントの側近。

[ファントム3]

▽グラット・オットー
ファントム3。手段を選ばない冷徹さを見せる。

▽デモン・ラージ
ファントム3。ゴドム、グラットを兄のように慕う。

▽ゴドム・タイナム
ヴェイガンのms部隊、ファントム3隊長。

Spoiler for Google translation:

Last edited by solidvanz; 2012-04-07 at 19:45.
solidvanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 17:52   Link #1244
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I'm a little surprised that they kept Kio thirteen years old. I was half-expecting them to raise his age, maybe to 15 or 16, like they did with Asemu.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 17:56   Link #1245
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Willing to bet it's actually Wendy Hertz, not Hearts.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 18:16   Link #1246
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Willing to bet it's actually Wendy Hertz, not Hearts.
Actually hertz in katakana is ヘルツ
Old 2012-04-07, 18:43   Link #1247
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Nothing saying they can't timeskip in the show to raise Kio's age, though it seems somewhat unlikely with the attack on Earth and the quick fielding of the AGE-3.
Old 2012-04-07, 18:48   Link #1248
Dr. Casey

Yeah, I've considered the possibility that there might be some lengthy timeskips in Kio's arc as well, assuming that Sunrise does indeed plan to cover all hundred years of the war. The first two generations followed a different formula from each other - Flit's story takes place in a pretty small pocket of time (A month or two?), wheras Asemu's features its own year and half timeskip - so Kio might switch things up once again and feature a story that covers more ground. It would be nice to see Kio mature into an adult just like Flit and Asemu do, rather than only get to see him as a child.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 23:20   Link #1249
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Natola anus? seriously whats up with the Google translation?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 23:48   Link #1250
Ruby Princess

I love the way Flit and Emily looked during their early 20s. ^^ They are so cute and youthful, and Flit is just dashing. Poor Yurin, she was deprived of quite the hottie. lol
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 04:35   Link #1251
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing we never got to see them like that in the show proper, but oh well.
Old 2012-04-08, 04:43   Link #1252
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara the Mahou Shojo View Post
I love the way Flit and Emily looked during their early 20s. ^^ They are so cute and youthful, and Flit is just dashing. Poor Yurin, she was deprived of quite the hottie. lol
Don't dismiss future stories or small OVAs that could take place before generation 2. There is potential.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 04:56   Link #1253
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Yeah, I've considered the possibility that there might be some lengthy timeskips in Kio's arc as well, assuming that Sunrise does indeed plan to cover all hundred years of the war. The first two generations followed a different formula from each other - Flit's story takes place in a pretty small pocket of time (A month or two?), wheras Asemu's features its own year and half timeskip - so Kio might switch things up once again and feature a story that covers more ground. It would be nice to see Kio mature into an adult just like Flit and Asemu do, rather than only get to see him as a child.
Possible with the episodes alotted. Then he could meet an enemy boss who confesses "I'm your father".
Old 2012-04-09, 06:35   Link #1254
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Actually hertz in katakana is ヘルツ
Not entirely correct, ヘルツ is only for the German pronunciation, but for the French pronunciation it's エルツ and for English it's ハーツ.

Examples from Japanese Wikipedia.
Robert Hertz
The Hertz Corporation

Since her name is Wendy, an English name originating from the Welsh Gwendolyn, going for the German pronunciation to base the katakana transliteration makes little sense.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 15:20   Link #1255
MalcolmX

so is kio asemu and romary's son? if so booo, i was actually hoping he would go for arisa lol. or just do both and have a kid with both and then they end up being on opposite sides for some apparent reason. either way i dont like zeheart, hes probably my least favorite char, before that red hair guy that i forgot the name of. i didnt like the red haired guy when he was a kid( not the one who killed grodek, one of the main antagonists one) because his seiyu pissed me off hahaha with that stupid voice. all i really wanted to see was zeheart die but it looks like it might not happen. I was also hoping to see both zeheart and romary die in the same scene being as far apart as possible, and the most painful/dreadful way possible. like living for 3 hours with some virus that makes it impossible to die by getting shot or being blown to bits because your body gets restored until it wants you to die. Sorry i dont like those 2 characters(romary and zeheart). romary because she is a SL.UT(oh i want to be in love with 2 guys and have them do a threesome with me) and zeheart because hes a fruitcake batty bwoy. Why cant the authors be a little more interesting like they were with some of the older series.
MalcolmX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 16:04   Link #1256
Dr. Casey

Romary liking two guys makes her a slut, but you wanted Asemu to twotime and knock up both Arisa and Romary? lolwut
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 16:21   Link #1257
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Double standard at it's finest.

So, anyone willing to bet that Obright will in fact live to marry? I mean Adams actually got around to survive after his promise to his mother, and ended up becoming a captain so
Old 2012-04-09, 16:39   Link #1258
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

AGE doesn't really pride itself on killing off minor characters. I fully expect all of the Woolf team to live.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 17:50   Link #1259
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Just on maximizing their death flags?
Old 2012-04-10, 04:40   Link #1260
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcolmX View Post
so is kio asemu and romary's son? if so booo, i was actually hoping he would go for arisa lol. or just do both and have a kid with both and then they end up being on opposite sides for some apparent reason. either way i dont like zeheart, hes probably my least favorite char, before that red hair guy that i forgot the name of. i didnt like the red haired guy when he was a kid( not the one who killed grodek, one of the main antagonists one) because his seiyu pissed me off hahaha with that stupid voice. all i really wanted to see was zeheart die but it looks like it might not happen. I was also hoping to see both zeheart and romary die in the same scene being as far apart as possible, and the most painful/dreadful way possible. like living for 3 hours with some virus that makes it impossible to die by getting shot or being blown to bits because your body gets restored until it wants you to die. Sorry i dont like those 2 characters(romary and zeheart). romary because she is a SL.UT(oh i want to be in love with 2 guys and have them do a threesome with me) and zeheart because hes a fruitcake batty bwoy. Why cant the authors be a little more interesting like they were with some of the older series.
You have issues, A female can like multiple guys without being slutty. You'd highfive a man doing two girls but slutshame the girl if she did it?
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote