Death Usagi
Banned

Bizon, who is a total revenge wannabe for getting NTR'd
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 14:15   Link #2102
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
So wait a minute, there were two Bizon existing in the same timeline?

Younger and Older?
Bizon was probably sent out to a time before he was born, so he didn't have anyone to merge with like Hina did.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 14:16   Link #2103
finalfury
Incognito

Crackpot illogical theory #1 is a go:

Hina returns to Aoba's time during the end of the events in season 2 with her mech. Encounters the Bizon Madrobo cop and goes to a time warp. Hina future ends up in season 2 ending with Aoba cue happy ending.

Assuming the existence of 2/3 timeholes, Hina season 2 goes into 1, Bizon Season 1 goes into another, Hina ends up in slightly earlier in time than Bizon season 1 NTR mode, encounters him after timehole spits him out, three of them go through timehole, Aoba ends up in the present period of season 1, Bizon ends up in the past allowing him to form Zogdillia, Hina ends up in the future. Memory-less loli Hina is plot device to set up her character arc/progression. My reason for this crackpot theory is due to the state of her mech in season 1. It was without the parts that would be able to induce forced coupling and a little different from episode 13 mech iirc.

tl;dr: Hina in episode 1 was season 2 ending Hina, Bizon was season 1 NTR rage mode from episode 13, two timeholes were used in the future time period and the time hole from episode 1 was made in 13 while the other timehole that brought Hina to Aoba's timeline

with his basketball group was made in season 2.

Illogical at it's finest.

Retcon part of episode 13 and this could work well.
Old 2014-03-31, 14:17   Link #2104
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Bizon got a bit of my respect, for raging for decades against the man who "steal" "his" Hina.

It's the second time this week that a character voiced by Bizon's VA got his "girl" NTR'd by someone (and his about to lose his marbles too...).
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 14:32   Link #2105
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

I find one thing hilarious, Bizon keep scream "Aoba! Aoba! Aoba! Aoba!" like he know him while Aoba is probably like "Who is this Bizon? Why the fuck does he keep screaming my name?".
Old 2014-03-31, 14:53   Link #2106
Divini
Senpai!

I'm going to guess the catalyst for breaking the time loop was when Dio was able to experience Aoba's memories of Hina, thus making him help Aoba reach Hina instead of stopping him. Maybe in previous loops the coupling that episode didn't succeed?

Or it's entirely possible Dio simply changed his mind this time around, haha.

It still doesn't explain a "first" timeline which kick started the time loop. Hina only appears as a child in the future because she was sent to the past to save Aoba. So when exactly was she born, or in other words when exactly did she start existing?

Hope the 2nd season doesn't dismiss the time travel plot altogether and addresses this. Really interesting possibilities.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:00   Link #2107
mikethepokemaster

Just saw the finally episode it was really good episode and I like Aoba and Dio partnership i think they have the bromance out of non-gundam mecha shows. The final eppisode answered most the question except how the original Aoba was sent to the future but hopefully there's a secound season instead you play the game to find out.

Off topic: Bizon/Hina/Aoba triangle kind of remind of SAO triangle between Kirito Asuna and the creepy dude she was engage to. Maybe it's because Aoba VA is also kiritos. I just thought of something out of three anime i have seen Aoba VA play those being campione, SAO, and BC, Aoba only one that doesn't have a harem
mikethepokemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:02   Link #2108
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Crackpot illogical theory #1 is a go:

Hina returns to Aoba's time during the end of the events in season 2 with her mech. Encounters the Bizon Madrobo cop and goes to a time warp. Hina future ends up in season 2 ending with Aoba cue happy ending.

Assuming the existence of 2/3 timeholes, Hina season 2 goes into 1, Bizon Season 1 goes into another, Hina ends up in slightly earlier in time than Bizon season 1 NTR mode, encounters him after timehole spits him out, three of them go through timehole, Aoba ends up in the present period of season 1, Bizon ends up in the past allowing him to form Zogdillia, Hina ends up in the future. Memory-less loli Hina is plot device to set up her character arc/progression. My reason for this crackpot theory is due to the state of her mech in season 1. It was without the parts that would be able to induce forced coupling and a little different from episode 13 mech iirc.

tl;dr: Hina in episode 1 was season 2 ending Hina, Bizon was season 1 NTR rage mode from episode 13, two timeholes were used in the future time period and the time hole from episode 1 was made in 13 while the other timehole that brought Hina to Aoba's timeline

with his basketball group was made in season 2.

Illogical at it's finest.

Retcon part of episode 13 and this could work well.
Except the timeline is already broken
You should go rewatch the last ep.

Should just stick to the debates about the new timelines and such instead of making something as ridiculous as this.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:03   Link #2109
mikethepokemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I find one thing hilarious, Bizon keep scream "Aoba! Aoba! Aoba! Aoba!" like he know him while Aoba is probably like "Who is this Bizon? Why the fuck does he keep screaming my name?".
Lol funny man funny
Old 2014-03-31, 15:08   Link #2110
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

It's better to explain this in multiple timelines... It reminds me of Blazblue already...
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:08   Link #2111
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ok the end of this was pretty awesome. Felt like Bizon was going all Darth Vader or something. In the end relieved after this episode more than anything. I figured if they wanted to just forcefully deal with the time loop they could barely pull it off here, but that's only if their whole goal with the series was just to set that up. A second season could definitely be used to do much more.

I am happy they managed to avoid the repeating of the time loop. Heck I'm just amazed someone like Aoba could actually wrap his head around the fact that Hina was the one in a time loop because of him. Though still not quite sure what happened there. Did Aoba always just take action to stop Hina because he realized it when she was about to head in there? The difference being this time that the memory sharing with Dio and Aoba lead to Dio changing his actions? Maybe in other time loops they never used those mechs or the coupling didn't quite match up enough to trigger memory sharing and thus no pre-battle agreement between Aoba and Dio?

Either way pretty decent result for the good guys. Looks like this change though lead to Bizon going to a point in time that lead to him becoming the Zogilia Emperor?

Props to them though. I honestly was going into this thinking "well...let's see how they cram all this into a single season." Instead actually did get a surprise with the to be continued bit .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinZwei View Post
This....

Want the same answer either, is there some event where Aoba mentioned Dio to her?

Maybe army intelligence or something? or info they found inside Luxon and Bradyon when they're caught.
Probably just the island incident. Heard him talking with Dio before letting her call for a Zogilia pickup and when Dio actually showed up to get Aoba. Not too much of a stretch, could attach the voice to the unit and presume from Aoba having fought together with that mech numerous times that they had a friendship.
Old 2014-03-31, 15:17   Link #2112
jordantenney56

Aoba is actually pretty smart when he puts his mind to it. Dio and hina were asking him why he didnt go back he played stupid so they wouldnt feel bad for him becaue knows now he cant go back and he accepts that hes stuck in the future.
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:17   Link #2113
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Ok the end of this was pretty awesome. Felt like Bizon was going all Darth Vader or something. In the end relieved after this episode more than anything. I figured if they wanted to just forcefully deal with the time loop they could barely pull it off here, but that's only if their whole goal with the series was just to set that up. A second season could definitely be used to do much more.

I am happy they managed to avoid the repeating of the time loop. Heck I'm just amazed someone like Aoba could actually wrap his head around the fact that Hina was the one in a time loop because of him. Though still not quite sure what happened there. Did Aoba always just take action to stop Hina because he realized it when she was about to head in there? The difference being this time that the memory sharing with Dio and Aoba lead to Dio changing his actions? Maybe in other time loops they never used those mechs or the coupling didn't quite match up enough to trigger memory sharing and thus no pre-battle agreement between Aoba and Dio?

Either way pretty decent result for the good guys. Looks like this change though lead to Bizon going to a point in time that lead to him becoming the Zogilia Emperor?

Props to them though. I honestly was going into this thinking "well...let's see how they cram all this into a single season." Instead actually did get a surprise with the to be continued bit .
Probably just the island incident. Heard him talking with Dio before letting her call for a Zogilia pickup and when Dio actually showed up to get Aoba. Not too much of a stretch, could attach the voice to the unit and presume from Aoba having fought together with that mech numerous times that they had a friendship.
Yeah, someone from MAL explained it very well how it was all wrapped up.
Quote:
The time travel in this anime does not rely on the time paradox like we had previously thought (based on assuming that Hina disappeared when travelling to the future because there would not be two Hina in a paradox). Instead, it is based on the multi-universe theory where they have jumped to another universe by the act of time traveling. Thus, both Hina and Aoba's actions here have no bearing on the previous universe and they cannot disappear because Hina didn't travel to the past (with the time paradox theory, not traveling to the past means the current Aoba will disappear because there's no Hina to bring him to the future).

According to the deceased Doctor, the Coupling tech closely resemble small time leaps. That explains why the mech can move with such speed and sometimes "jump" ahead of time. The anime loosely unitizes Quantum Mechanic to build up this phenomenon (Quantum particles cannot be observed and people have theorized that maybe they jump back and forth in another dimension to travel between multiple universes). Coupling tech has given the mech this ability and thus Aoba can see ahead of time or his mech can make small "leaps" ahead that create its incredible speed.

################################################## ##

Based on the OP's lyrics and symbolism, the theme of this anime is changing fate. It was implied that Hina's fate is the same in multiple loops where she followed Bizon into the wormhole (Hina was sent to the past earlier than Bizon and she helped Aoba not getting killed from his inevitable arrival). However, what has changed this time around?

First, both Hina and Aoba were sent to the future. Hina was sent to Zagreb 10 years earlier and her body was devolved into a young kid while still wearing her oversized school uniform. She only remembered her name was Hina and was picked up by her adoptive dad. Aoba was sent to Luxon's cockpit as we see in ep2.

Something must have gone differently during the time when Aoba was trying to couple with Dio using SkyNight and FireBrand. In previous loops, Aoba failed to couple (as shown in ep11) leading to Dio not seeing Aoba's past. This time, Dio saw it so he did not prevent Aoba to chase after Hina to the wormhole and helped him puling Hina back as well as shooting Bizon's mech. This saved both Hina and Aoba from a never ending loop.

However, by destroying Bizon's mech, there's another consequence. It's uncleared whether doing that have changed their reality at the time by making masked Bizon the leader of Zogilia, or masked Bizon has always been around in the first place. Nevertheless, we can deduce that without his mech, Bizon cannot find Aoba in the past to kill him. Instead, Bizon is somehow able to go to the early Zogilia and work his way up to become the leader of that country!

Hence, the war may have started because Bizon's grudges and jealousy against Aoba have transcended space and time.
Modified by ThangLong, 5 hours ago
Also this theory to me makes most sense than anyone else's theory so far. I'll accept this like candy
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:24   Link #2114
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Yeah, someone from MAL explained it very well how it was all wrapped up.

Also this theory to me makes most sense than anyone else's theory so far. I'll accept this like candy
Yeah, I can wrap my head around that theory and therefore I'm all for it . Pretty well puts into words what was kind of in my head better than I could have.

Still in the end....time travel is a headache .
Old 2014-03-31, 15:33   Link #2115
jordantenney56

I found it funny it shows hina character jumped from how she was in episode 1 to where she was before and after the island incident. Aoba really must have made a impression on her lmao. Episodes 8 11 and 13 really showed how much she changed in this show. I found it funny when she at first i hated you and he was like i know lmao. Its really interesting they have this high coupling apitude with each other.how the hell did that happen lmao if you think about it i thinks because its becausw they a timeless bond with one another
jordantenney56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:36   Link #2116
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Hina defecting to the alliance is no surprise to me. Especially after she had been drugged and had her mind being broken by Doctor Hahn and Bizon. If she went back she would be experimented on again since even if it was not of her own she still is under Doctor Hahn jurisdiction. Which seems to overpower the command of Gallant.
1-overpower or not, it's military not private game for one doctor

2- there is military court -> they can't let person roam free -> if he have great skill -> at-least put him under strict surveillance
(though I doubt they trust him that match since he defect from alliance)

3-Gallant done nothing because he though she volunteer to join him
(that why that doctor make it look like she want revenge since he don't have free card or he will just out right and say he drug/control her )

4-will her comrade just abandon her?

5- when she joined enemy side and they attack Zogilia -> what will she do? kill them to protect her lover?

oh forget to add -> he don't need to experiment on her since unlike Bizon she can do coupler without problem
(he brainwash her mind to control her and trick everyone that she volunteer for revenge which is lie since her adopted father death was last think on her mind)

though it funny hiw she refused to say accept to bizon.... it's like he ask for marriage but to connect with her
next what? if he ask her to connect on internet/whatup -> she will refused too?
and how does she know "accept" key word have to do with coupler if she have no memory of it?

Last edited by Gundamx; 2014-03-31 at 15:55.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 15:51   Link #2117
mikethepokemaster

I wounder how when ever BC story is put into a SRW game how they will fix it and mix the characters up in conversation Simon and Aoba would probably get along well.
Old 2014-03-31, 16:09   Link #2118
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
No, Hina also told her about Dio when they met again in episode 11.
Old 2014-03-31, 16:47   Link #2119
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
No, Hina also told her about Dio when they met again in episode 11.
Something that happened after the island doesn't negate what could already be a preexisting presumption though . Plus that seems like a whole lot less memorable. A name mentioned in the middle of a conversation in passing compared to a name and voice over a com system along with the Aoba pickup.
Old 2014-03-31, 16:49   Link #2120
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
Bizon got a bit of my respect, for raging for decades against the man who "steal" "his" Hina.

It's the second time this week that a character voiced by Bizon's VA got his "girl" NTR'd by someone (and his about to lose his marbles too...).
Who was the other character?
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, giant robots, sci-fi, sunrise, time travel