Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-09, 11:10   Link #33221
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well it was turning back though. Under whose control is another matter entirely...
If it crashed on land the imaging satellites would have picked it up. Nope, it is most likely underwater.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-03-09, 11:16   Link #33222
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If it crashed on land the imaging satellites would have picked it up. Nope, it is most likely underwater.
They can pick something up in deep forested valley and in scattered parts?
Old 2014-03-09, 11:44   Link #33223
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
If the plane crashed in a forest, it would had made some damage to the said forest, it isn't as if it would cover up such big plane as soon as the plate touched the ground.
Old 2014-03-09, 12:24   Link #33224
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
The central frame of the aeroplane is designed to withstand tremendous force, so that it does not shake itself apart when moving in or out of the sky's varying air density at a high speed. The passenger compartment, unless hit by a SAM or AAM, won't break up upon impact.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-03-09, 15:25   Link #33225
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
If the plane crashed in a forest, it would had made some damage to the said forest, it isn't as if it would cover up such big plane as soon as the plate touched the ground.
That would depend on the impact angle I think.
Back in the 9/11 events, they showed that one plane, which hit some patch of grassland at such a steep angle and speed, that most of the actual plane burrowed underground. And it did not leave much of a mark.
If that happened in a forest, it would be very hard to spot.
Old 2014-03-10, 05:46   Link #33226
killer3000ad

Iraqi women protest against proposed law that would allow marriage of 9-year-old girls

What the heck? You got trouble in Fallujah recently when the city was taken over by Al-Qaeda, but hey lets concentrate our efforts on allowing adult men to marry children.
Old 2014-03-10, 06:18   Link #33227
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Iraqi women protest against proposed law that would allow marriage of 9-year-old girls

What the heck? You got trouble in Fallujah recently when the city was taken over by Al-Qaeda, but hey lets concentrate our efforts on allowing adult men to marry children.
I support this. Only if the term "marriage" is changed to "engaged". And the parents be given advanced payment for every girl they marry out.

Oh yes. And they must be allowed to go back to school.

Old 2014-03-10, 06:55   Link #33228
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
I support this. Only if the term "marriage" is changed to "engaged". And the parents be given advanced payment for every girl they marry out.

And what about paedophiles? I can't help but worry about the kind of people that would marry a 9 year old girl.(assuming they aren't children themselves, i.e the parents arrange the marriage)
Old 2014-03-10, 08:00   Link #33229
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:

The payment, advanced or not, is likely to be a really bad idea, what kind of argument do you have for it ?
Old 2014-03-10, 11:35   Link #33230
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Mr. Suga was responding to rising criticism from South Korea, a former Japanese colony where many of the women came from, of an announcement made two weeks ago by Mr. Suga that the government would review evidence used to support the apology. At that time, Mr. Suga said the government would form a panel of experts to review the evidence used to back up the statement, mostly testimony made two decades ago by 16 aging former sex slaves.
Mr. Suga announced the review under pressure from nationalist lawmakers who denounced the 1993 apology as the product of a Korean-led campaign to defame Japan, saying the women were just common prostitutes working for money. South Korean officials and some analysts warned that Mr. Abe, who before becoming prime minister had also publicly doubted whether the women had been coerced, might be moving to scrap the apology.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/11/wo...pgtype=article

more whining form the East about stuff nobody cares about.
Old 2014-03-10, 11:36   Link #33231
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
And what about paedophiles? I can't help but worry about the kind of people that would marry a 9 year old girl.(assuming they aren't children themselves, i.e the parents arrange the marriage)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
The payment, advanced or not, is likely to be a really bad idea, what kind of argument do you have for it ?
Note the use of the term "engaged".

Old 2014-03-10, 12:40   Link #33232
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
I did noticed it but thought than it was only a way to pretending not to marry a 9 year old to someone way older.
Old 2014-03-10, 12:45   Link #33233
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
I don't really see your point, SH. If a pedophile got engaged to a 9 year old, I'm quite sure he'd(not sure if gay marriage is legal in Iraq) still rape the girl before the wedding, even if he were to wait till after the wedding he'd end up doing so at some point anyway. Also, I can't imagine a 9 year old would like to be married, especially to an older person, at least not at her age. What's the age of consent in Iraq anyway?
Old 2014-03-10, 12:53   Link #33234
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I don't really see your point, SH. If a pedophile got engaged to a 9 year old, I'm quite sure he'd(not sure if gay marriage is legal in Iraq) still rape the girl before the wedding, even if he were to wait till after the wedding he'd end up doing so at some point anyway. Also, I can't imagine a 9 year old would like to be married, especially to an older person, at least not at her age. What's the age of consent in Iraq anyway?
The thing about Iraq is a fundamentalist Muslim country, an engagement != betrohal, it is just a "possible arrangement for the future". Raping the girl would mean that the guy would get shot up by the relatives, if they are not following the Arabian style of "rape is the girl's fault".

It can be done, yes, but there is a need for the enforcement of law. Unfortunately, it is difficult to enforce so it is easier to run for law of minimum marriage age.

I am not against the marrying of lolis or taking one home. The problem is that there are those perverted paedophile morons out there without self-control that make all lolicons look bad, and the enforcement is so difficult to the point that it becomes utterly unrealistic.

P.S If you guys haven't realised, I always play the devil's advocate when it comes to topic about lolis. Elementary schoolgirls are the best!

Old 2014-03-10, 18:22   Link #33235
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

On a biological view, a under 20-year-old girl is definitely not suited to be a wife and mother. On a economy view, a matured woman could surely produce more with much efficentcy. On a psylogical view, since we usually find a mate that could help us to perfect ourself, a girl which is not totally completed in establishing the basic personality carries much risk in herself. In an artist view, beauty isn't consider of genes. It has to be honed.

And if you're SaintessHeart, then throw out of the window all the reasons above.
Old 2014-03-10, 18:45   Link #33236
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
On a biological view, a under 20-year-old girl is definitely not suited to be a wife and mother. On a economy view, a matured woman could surely produce more with much efficentcy. On a psylogical view, since we usually find a mate that could help us to perfect ourself, a girl which is not totally completed in establishing the basic personality carries much risk in herself. In an artist view, beauty isn't consider of genes. It has to be honed.

And if you're SaintessHeart, then throw out of the window all the reasons above.
you mean mental view. Form nature's pov if the girl physically mature enough to reproduce and survive the experience then she is Biologically fit.
Old 2014-03-10, 18:51   Link #33237
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
you mean mental view. Form nature's pov if the girl physically mature enough to reproduce and survive the experience then she is Biologically fit.
He probably think of Best Case Scenario. A girl can become pregnant before 20 but it don't mean than it's really a good idea. THere's a difference between ''mature enough'' and ''fully mature''.
Old 2014-03-10, 18:56   Link #33238
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Not technically true. Human biological development is indirectly restricted by food supply, and in general we are more well fed than our primitive ancestors. The effect is that females reach reproductive maturity faster in modern conditions than when it was originally fine tuned back when we lived in caves. The result is that a female, if gave birth as soon as biologically able, would not be capable of raising the child, as other aspects of her development had not completed.

Humans are not suppose to have three square meals a day. Nature assumed we are worse off than we actually are.
Old 2014-03-10, 18:57   Link #33239
GDB

All the HGH and genetically modified food probably helps accelerate that as well.
Old 2014-03-10, 19:08   Link #33240
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oh please, hormones and industrial foods has much disastrous lasting effect.
Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international