AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-05-30, 23:02   Link #21
monster

Sausage, pepperoni, and extra cheese are the only toppings for me, and in that order. I also like any combination of the three.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 23:13   Link #22
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I'm not a very big fruit or vegetable buff, so I'd pretty much have just cheese and any kind of meat on my pizza. Except for ham or seafood.

I like to overcook pizzas in the oven because there's something about not-quite-burnt pizza that just tastes so appealing to me. It's likely not something everyone will find good though.

There's this one kind I've come across called cheeseburger pizza. It's got cheese (naturally), small chunks of ground beef and onions on it. The one thing that amazed me about it though is that somehow the folks who prepared it managed to get the sauce to taste almost exactly like tomato ketchup. I have no idea if it was some kind of spice they added that made it do so, but I was quite baffled.
Old 2012-05-30, 23:40   Link #23
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Well, usually I tend to eat plain Cheese or Pepperoni pizza. But if I ever put toppings of my own on them, I usually spring for some black olives, maybe some pineapple.

Oh, but I do remember this old pizza place I always used to order from that had this amazing Chicken Teriyaki pizza. Sadly, the place closed down... and every other pizza place has their own special kind of chicken teriyaki pizza... that never tastes the same..... woe is meee~
Old 2012-05-31, 01:01   Link #24
GundamFan0083

I put mushrooms, black olives, anchovies and extra cheese.

Yummey!!
Old 2012-05-31, 01:11   Link #25
HasuMasu
*Artist

I'm not a fan of fruits and vegetables so I put meat on my pizza.

I eat mine with a fork, thin/thick crust either way is fine.
Old 2012-05-31, 01:12   Link #26
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I'm not a fan of fruits and vegetables so I put meat on my pizza.
That's a long-term death wish, I tell ya.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:14   Link #27
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
There's this one kind I've come across called cheeseburger pizza. It's got cheese (naturally), small chunks of ground beef and onions on it. The one thing that amazed me about it though is that somehow the folks who prepared it managed to get the sauce to taste almost exactly like tomato ketchup. I have no idea if it was some kind of spice they added that made it do so, but I was quite baffled.
It could be that they mixed pizza sauce with ketchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Well, usually I tend to eat plain Cheese or Pepperoni pizza.
Nowadays, I tend to prefer those two types of pizza. I've eaten pizza with lots of toppings many times in the past, but a lot of times I'm not in the mood for that type of pizza. My tastes have changed. I find some foods too flavorful, and some years ago, that wasn't the case. And I'm getting sick of junk food. I don't like to eat it as much as I used to. At one time, I could be in the mood for junk food at nearly any given time. Nowadays, some people might want to do take-out and I'll think to myself how I wish I could eat a better meal (like a home cooked meal) instead. I'll still eat junk food, don't get me wrong. But my tastes have changed.

One type of pizza I'll eat sometimes that I have eaten a lot in the past is pizza with sausage, pepperoni, green bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Simpler things that I like are pepperoni and mushroom or hamburger and mushroom; sometimes with onion.

A good kind of pizza is BBQ chicken pizza, although there have been plenty of times I've had it where it wasn't that good. The very first time I had it was from a restaurant chain called California Pizza Kitchen (something like that), and it was the best kind of that I've had. BBQ sauce replaces tomato based pizza sauce in this type of pizza.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:16   Link #28
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Pepperoni & Mushroom is always a recipe for awesome. You'd be surprised at just how many people hate mushrooms around here.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:23   Link #29
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Pepperoni & Mushroom is always a recipe for awesome. You'd be surprised at just how many people hate mushrooms around here.
Sometimes mushroom adds so much to foods. I don't like blanched mushroom. It has to be fresh, unaltered mushrooms that are then cooked. I really like steak and cheese subs with mushroom. I know, in Philly, the cheese steaks (not 'steak and cheese subs') don't ever come with mushrooms. But steak and cheese subs can be good!

Mushroom is really good on kabobs with chicken, steak, or both.
Old 2012-05-31, 02:32   Link #30
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Sometimes mushroom adds so much to foods. I don't like blanched mushroom. It has to be fresh, unaltered mushrooms that are then cooked. I really like steak and cheese subs with mushroom. I know, in Philly, the cheese steaks (not 'steak and cheese subs') don't ever come with mushrooms. But steak and cheese subs can be good!

Mushroom is really good on kabobs with chicken, steak, or both.
That's what so good about mushrooms though. The finer you dice them, the more spread out the taste gets, so if the flavour is bothering you during any meal, you just need to dice them further. Naturally, white mushrooms have a lesser "fungus" taste, and one could choose to use that as well. Don't forget that mushrooms are great in pasta too!
Old 2012-05-31, 02:53   Link #31
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
That's what so good about mushrooms though. The finer you dice them, the more spread out the taste gets, so if the flavour is bothering you during any meal, you just need to dice them further. Naturally, white mushrooms have a lesser "fungus" taste, and one could choose to use that as well. Don't forget that mushrooms are great in pasta too!
I really like mushrooms with white rice, beef, and some vegetables in a stir fry, with some stir fry sauce.
Old 2012-05-31, 04:17   Link #32
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Plenty of pepperoni for sure!! And cheese, oh yeah!

I love making pizza, because it is very flexible in terms of topping. I can put what I want. Say for instance, if I have leftover veges in my fridge that I must get rid of asap I could make a pizza out of it.

I also love seafood pizza. It's expensive to make it but worth it. Spicy tuna chunks, onion, squid, prawn, crabsticks.......

If I am broke, I will just use tomato sauce and some cheese. Even that is enough to make a yummy yum yum pizza.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 05:21   Link #33
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I just thought of making a pizza at home with sauce and cheese and then adding McDonald's chicken nuggets and french fries. I wonder if it'd be good. Probably not, but I'd try it.
Old 2012-05-31, 05:31   Link #34
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I'm a margarita pizza fan although the Aussie goes alright!

Bacon, Ham, cheese and a cracked egg. Mmmm.

And another fan of cold pizza. I love cold pizza, I often buy one and put it straight in the fridge and eat it hours later. XD

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 05:32   Link #35
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Take a picture, it will be a sight to behold.

EDIT: ninja'd
Old 2012-05-31, 05:46   Link #36
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Margarita pizzas...forgot about those. Those are one of my favs. I've never had it as a red pizza. Just as a white pizza.
Old 2012-05-31, 07:19   Link #37
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
I live near Chicago. I eat the good stuff.
Fuck yeah. There's a place on Solano Ave. in Albany (close to north Berkeley) where I can get Chicago-style deep dish with cornmeal crust. OMG. So amazingly delicious.
Old 2012-05-31, 07:29   Link #38
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Cornmeal crust? Never heard of that but it sounds very interesting.
Old 2012-05-31, 08:15   Link #39
ioynerien
Hic sunt dracones

I'm not to fond of too many topping, I rather keep it simple. My favourite combination is prosciutto e funghi (ham and mushrooms), no olives
Viva Nonsensus! (A non-agreement achieved by soliciting opinion and speculation from ambiguous parties ; A concept of society in which everyone's opinion matters when someone else's idea is different than yours)
ioynerien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 09:47   Link #40
Reverzer0
Sleeping

Quote:
What do you put on Pizza?
for overloaded pizza:
- crust
- olive oil
- tomato sauce
- special cheese
- sliced ham