AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: True Tears - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 95 61.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 32 20.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 11.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 5.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.65%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-17, 17:34   Link #41
Shiori-chan

liked episode 7, although I still think it's pretty unfair for Noe, she's happy shin wants to date her but he still has feelings for hiromi ... also, maybe ai-chan was very hot in this episode and wonder what she will do next with shin to show her love...
Old 2008-02-17, 17:42   Link #42
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

The thing that made me glad in this episode was that Miyokichi didn't blame Shin. He wasn't angry with him, and he didn't want to ruin his friendship. It seemed almost like he was accepting of the fact that his girlfriend likes his best friend.

Ai was pretty sly sliding in that kiss. But, the only thing I think it will accomplish is distancing them. Shin will not want to hurt his best friend, and will not go along with it. In the end Ai will be hurt, but she'll recover, and maybe even begin to like Miyokichi.

It seems like Noe has the best shot at being with Shin at the moment. However, I have this strange feeling that Shin will break it off with her to be with Hiromi. Which would just be wrong, at least to me. Because, he was the one that started this relationship with Noe. Don't start anything that you're not going to go through with.

Jun = weird. Seriously, he doesn't seem to care about anyones feelings but his sister's. And, honestly it's just creepy how much he cares for her (there's a line, and he leaped over it).
Old 2008-02-17, 17:55   Link #43
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
even though I don't see the need, but since the moderator uses them
The way I see it personally, using spoiler tags while talking about the latest episode after watching the RAW is entirely upto an individual poster. As I understand it, some posters usually use spoiler tags as a courtesy toward those viewers who don't/can't watch raw. It's a very nice gesture. Like Pelli, I also won't infract anyone for not using spoiler tags when discussing the latest raw episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I don't know if I can call Nobuse a coward or look down on him. Though you may say he's running away, look at how he's acting with Shin. He hasn't acted immaturely and put all the blame on Shin or even shown a sign of disgust for him. He knows it's not Shin's fault that Ai really likes Shin instead of him. I think he acted rather reasonably/rationally. A sign of a true friend.......
Couldn't agree with you more! Shin is really lucky to have such friend. My respect for Nobuse's character has gone up a few notch after this episode.
Old 2008-02-17, 18:16   Link #44
Solafighter
Hige

Great episode!

Spoiler for episode 7:

The vote was a mistake. I wanted to vote 10/10 and not 1/10.
Old 2008-02-17, 18:28   Link #45
Echoes

Episode 7 was eventful! Noe was gorgeously cute as ever, the blush scenes were pure love. We got to see another "suspicious" scene with her brother, I wonder where that angle will take us.
Ai finally took the plunge and left Shin'Ichiro speechless. Poor Nobuse, with three great female leads, you'd think one of them would fall for him too. He deserves it, I think.

Most importantly: If (when) Shin hurts Noe, there's going to be HELL TO PAY! >_<
Old 2008-02-17, 19:28   Link #46
adamatari

Noe is the best character, the most straightforward, and the most innocent. Which means that bad things will probably happen to her, sadly. I should probably stop watching right now.

Spoiler for Episode 7 thoughts:
Old 2008-02-17, 19:46   Link #47
faust123
I Beat Cherry Blossom

Great episode. I am interested to see how Noe and Shin will interact with each other now, but I would also love to see some type of development (good or bad) in the shinxhiromi department.

Also I think that...

Quote:
Noe will regain her true tears when Shin breaks up with her.
seems the most plausible.
Old 2008-02-17, 19:47   Link #48
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ haha, i thought that Nobuse could go school days on us. anyways, i loved the development with Ai this ep. she's tied with Hiromi as my main front runner. i can't see Noe and Shin together. it doesn't work.
Old 2008-02-17, 20:42   Link #49
littlekitty

True tears is sickeningly entertaining, as always.
Spoiler for Epi 7:
I can't believe we're already more than halfway.
Did I mention I love this show?
Old 2008-02-17, 21:26   Link #50
Kollunz

This episode contains EPIC WIN. Wow the twists....
Old 2008-02-17, 21:32   Link #51
MonkeyDude

Aiko would have had a chance if Shin listened to Nobuse during lunch instead of going Noe hunting...

Poor Aiko...
Old 2008-02-17, 21:39   Link #52
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Spoiler for thoughts for epi7:
Old 2008-02-17, 21:43   Link #53
ZODDGUTS

Yeah seems like Aiko really has bad luck
Spoiler for Ep 7:
Old 2008-02-17, 22:00   Link #54
grey_moon

You know what would be a really sick twist... If Shin's mum had a fling with Hiromi's dad first so when it all adds up they really ain't brother and sister
Old 2008-02-17, 22:03   Link #55
totalnet

I notice that most of the scenes are very dark. Even the daytime scenes are overcast. Went back to check the previous episodes and the autumn daytime scenes were much more brighter. Guess having it snow and the beginning of winter gives it more dramatic tone for current section of the series. Hope the show ends in spring time and lot of bright and sunny scene.
Old 2008-02-17, 22:08   Link #56
Var
Banned

Good episode all around. I really like that BGM.

One thing, why do so many people think this destroyed Ai's chance? If anything I think it gave her an actual chance. If she never acts then nothing can happen. I am still rooting for her.

Nobuse... my opinion of him plummeted when he avoided Ai confesion, then went back up a good bit when he later talked with Shin. Though, I still think he is too obsessive with Ai. He's too young to say that she's the only one for him... which bugs me.

10/10
Old 2008-02-17, 22:40   Link #57
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Good episode all around. I really like that BGM.

One thing, why do so many people think this destroyed Ai's chance? If anything I think it gave her an actual chance. If she never acts then nothing can happen. I am still rooting for her.

Nobuse... my opinion of him plummeted when he avoided Ai confesion, then went back up a good bit when he later talked with Shin. Though, I still think he is too obsessive with Ai. He's too young to say that she's the only one for him... which bugs me.

10/10
Hmm it depends on Shin as he could be the type of guy who gets all flustered if he finds out that a girl likes him (ie Noe). He could start having flashbacks of all the times that they were together and how stupid he was to miss them all

I agree with you in regards to Nobu, I also didn't like his guilt trip attack on Ai, I liked the way Shin dodge it without realising
Old 2008-02-17, 22:51   Link #58
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

AI is 100% unnecessary to this show. She feels more like an obstruction to the whole Hiromi / Noe deal, and it comes of as being very, very, very contrived and forced. I really hate it when a guy magically has THREE girls on him in these type of shows, and I was really hoping AI wouldn't go there, but she did. I wish someone with actual power behind this type of series would wake up and realize that having a third wheel is almost never a good idea. Outside of fishing for viewers who would likely attach themselves said character because of her nuances / stereotype, I think it just ends up being an eye sore to the plot.

And she ruined that absurdly cute scene Shin had with Noe just before it (which is about the only thing I actually liked in this episode). Now we're going to have to sit through some garbage thanks to AI, and it'll be a total bloody waste of an episode to boot. I mean come on, having feelings for Hiromi and suddenly meeting Noe was more then interesting enough to work with, did they really have to shove AI in there? It leaves an extremely after taste, seriously.

:\

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2008-02-17, 23:05   Link #59
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
AI is 100% unnecessary to this show. She feels more like an obstruction to the whole Hiromi / Noe deal, and it comes of as being very, very, very contrived and forced. I really hate it when a guy magically has THREE girls on him in these type of shows, and I was really hoping AI wouldn't go there, but she did. I wish someone with actual power behind this type of series would wake up and realize that having a third wheel is almost never a good idea. Outside of fishing for viewers who would likely attach themselves said character because of her nuances / stereotype, I think it just ends up being an eye sore to the plot.
I'd have to disagree. Not everything revolves around those two characters in this story, and if it did I'd fear the story would really lack alot of its cliffhangings and drama. So if anything, Ai adds a good bit in her cliffhanger endings.

There is also no 'magically' each has been built on with good reason. Hiromi's is from all their time together, Noe's we saw bud, and Ai we've seen has been around since they were young. There is no magic.

You seem to simply dismiss her due to not liking her character, which is a subjective view and one that should not be expressed as if it were factual. Look at it objectively and you'll see that she has just as much importance as any of the other characters. For once its not a show where every girl is shy/tsundere around the male, we have some dynamic elements and changes/evolutions in characters (see Noe and Aiko).

Quote:
And she ruined that absurdly cute scene Shin had with Noe just before it (which is about the only thing I actually liked in this episode). Now we're going to have to sit through some garbage thanks to AI, and it'll be a total bloody waste of an episode to boot. I mean come on, having feelings for Hiromi and suddenly meeting Noe was more then interesting enough to work with, did they really have to shove AI in there? It leaves an extremely after taste, seriously.

:\
Honestly, you just sound bitter.
Old 2008-02-17, 23:08   Link #60
BigGimp77

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
after watcing ep7, it's clear (at least me)

Spoiler for ep7:
I was thinking the EXACT same thing after watching this episode.

Spoiler for episode 7:

Great episode though. I like how every episode leaves you hanging. I'm always stuck here after I'm finished watch like "damnnnnn I wan't to see what happens next."

And about Ai-chan not being important. I half agree with you because I don't think she has a chance with Shin. If she was just a random third girl thrown into the mix then I probably would be a little annoyed. But I think the fact that Shin's best friend loves her adds a different dimension other then a plain old "Ok we just need a third girl to like Shin." So since the situation with her and Shin is slightly different then the other two girls, I don't mind it at all.
Closed Thread