AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2014-10-30, 08:33   Link #11622
Shyni

Student arrested for stealing... while dressed as a Teletubby.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 12:02   Link #11623
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Not sure if "News" but Anita Sarskeezian or what ever got on Colbert Report. XD
Old 2014-11-01, 10:51   Link #11624
Tiberium Wolf

Woman Hospitalized After Tongue Of A Deer Is Found In Her Vagina

I wonder if she moved away. I don't think being the talk of the local population is going to be funny.
Old 2014-11-01, 13:45   Link #11625
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

O_o Well... Maybe #killallmen will become #killalldeer now lol
Old 2014-11-01, 16:26   Link #11626
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

if the deer is a Buck why didn't she use the obvious equipment which is bigger then the tongue. If the deer is a doe, that brings up another set of questions.
Old 2014-11-01, 17:33   Link #11627
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
if the deer is a Buck why didn't she use the obvious equipment which is bigger then the tongue. If the deer is a doe, that brings up another set of questions.
I don't think she cared.

Quote:
So, here’s what actually happened! The husband of the woman in question is a hunter and recently brought back the body of a deer which he kept in the garage. His wife saw the tongue’s deer and was in awe of the length and decided to use this for her own sexual pleasure. From the confession she has now made to her husband, she however thought she had removed it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:46   Link #11628
AnimeFan188

Psychopaths to run the country after Armageddon:

"An incredible document suggesting the UK lets psychopaths run the country after
a nuclear attack has been released by the National Archives office"

"One document by Jane Hogg, a scientific officer in the Home Office, suggested
that psychopaths were put in charge in the worst hit areas.

She wrote: "These are people who could be expected to show no psychological
effects in the communities which have suffered the severest losses. They are very
good in crises, as they have no feelings for others, no moral code, and tend to be
very intelligent and logical.

"Pre-strike the only solution for these people is to contain them; post-strike, in
the immediate aftermath, the formal authorities may well find it advantageous to
recruit these people into their organisations as they could prove an exceptionally
valuable resource."

See:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...rmageddon.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 20:36   Link #11629
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
"These are people who could be expected to show no psychological effects in the communities which have suffered the severest losses. They are very good in crises, as they have no feelings for others, no moral code, and tend to be very intelligent and logical.
they are describing sociopaths not psychopathy. Which are similar but different.
Old 2014-11-03, 04:13   Link #11630
Shyni

IT help-line guy suspended for sounding robotic

Sounds ironic or something.
Old 2014-11-04, 07:48   Link #11631
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school

Quote:
The whole concept of an all-boys high school is kind of cruel when you think about it. You take a bunch of young men who have only recently hit puberty and are practically oozing hormones out of their pores and lock them in a prison-like environment filled with nothing but other males for the majority of their teen lives.

So it’s understandable that at least one Japanese all-boys high school, faced with an utter lack of girls to ogle, chose to get a little creative… by holding an annual beauty pageant to determine the prettiest “girl” in school.

Komaba High School in the Setagaya Ward of Tokyo has been holding the event for at least a couple of years on or around Japan’s Culture Day, when a lot of schools hold “Culture Festivals” where student clubs put on shows, host recruitment booths and generally cause a ruckus.

One such club apparently decided to start holding a beauty pageant for the guys at school, with somewhat mixed results; a couple of contestants pretty much look the part, while others look like they’re wearing cheap Halloween costumes and didn’t even have time to shave

Come on, be honest, some of them are pretty cute, right?
NO. DEFINITELY NOT. CLOSE THE SCHOOL. BAN SUCH EVENTS. RIGHT NOW.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-11-04, 08:35   Link #11632
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Japanese high school holds annual contest to decide the prettiest “girl” in school

Not really...

They are still all kids after all. And the pretty in their standard is based off adults. So honestly all of the winners at best looks like second-rate idols.

You can't be the prettiest high school girl, without looking like a high school girl!!!
Old 2014-11-04, 12:59   Link #11633
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:

Quote:
So it’s understandable that at least one Japanese all-boys high school, faced with an utter lack of girls to ogle, chose to get a little creative… by holding an annual beauty pageant to determine the prettiest “girl” in school.
What is this? Life imitating Princess Princess???
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 06:22   Link #11634
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
What is this? Life imitating Princess Princess???
THAT IS SOCIALLY UNACCEPTABLE MATERIAL. Ban it!

Real China dolls! Lolita fashion turns Chinese in a fusion of East meets East【Photos】

I wonder if any of them are true lolis which I can take home......

Old 2014-11-05, 08:27   Link #11635
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

One of these days, POW! Right into the slammer! Then YOU can be the loli. XD
Old 2014-11-05, 12:43   Link #11636
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Don't be shy. They're cute.

Quote:

Real China dolls! Lolita fashion turns Chinese in a fusion of East meets East【Photos】

That looks good.
And no SaintessHeart, all of those girls are not lolis.
Old 2014-11-05, 12:47   Link #11637
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:

Definitely have their own merit...

But too bad, i retired my lolita fetish and into mori girl now =)
Old 2014-11-07, 09:05   Link #11638
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Don't be shy. They're cute.
Actually they are quite cute and I want to take one of them home.....
You are sick. You need a shrink.

Quote:
That looks good.
And no SaintessHeart, not all of those girls are not lolis.
Fixed.

etired Marine gets threats after guarding Canadian war memorial

Quote:
Retired Marine Maj. “Fox” Sinke says he has received threatening phone calls from Arabic speakers since he stood guard at Canada’s National War Memorial last week.

But as he told police: “If they’re looking for a fight, they came to the right guy.”

Sinke said he received at least two phone calls on Tuesday from people who screamed at him in Arabic and then hung up.

“The only words I recognized were ‘kill you,’ because I’ve heard them before,” he said.

When Sinke told police about the phone calls, he added, “I promise you this: If they come here, they’ll die here.”

Sinke is a decorated veteran who did tours in Vietnam and received five Purple Hearts. When Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian service member, was shot and killed last month while guarding Canada’s war memorial, Sinke felt obligated to honor the fallen hero.

“The murder of the young Cpl. Cirillo was so despicable and craven that I just couldn’t find it within myself to do nothing,” said Sinke, a dual Canadian-American citizen.

So Sinke, who lives in Canada, donned his Marine uniform and sword and went to the memorial to stand guard on Friday. He told local media that he came to pay tribute to fallen comrade in arms and he wanted to show that Canadians will not be intimidated.

He also had a message for would-be terrorists: “I said, ‘Hey, you’re looking for a target, here’s a new one for you; give it your best shot; we’ll see how it works out for you.’ ”

Sinke arrived at the memorial at 6:30 a.m. and guarded the memorial alone until 9 a.m., when the Canadian honor guard and eight Canadian police officers armed with fully automatic weapons showed up, he said.

After the video story aired, questions were raised about whether Sinke really served in the Marine Corps. Those who run the Guardian of Valor website, which vets claims about people’s military service, posted a news release with Sinke’s service records.

“...We did some digging and reached out to our contacts to find out more about Major Sinke, and we can tell you that not only did this man serve as a Marine, he was a highly decorated Marine!” the release states. “He is taking a stand for what he believes is right, and yes he has five Purple Hearts.”

The Canadian troops were glad to see the Marine at the war memorial and allowed him to guard the northern side of the monument for the day, but the senior police officer was initially perturbed, telling Sinke he should not have been there by himself.

“He says, ‘God man, you got more balls than brains don’t you?’ ” Sinke said. “So I said, ‘Well actually, sir, I was kind of hoping that one of those scum-of-the-earth radicals would show up and take me on because, to tell you the truth, I have always dreamed of being able to confront an evil-doer and run him through with this damn sword.’ So he kind of liked that, you know.”

Old 2014-11-09, 00:50   Link #11639
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sts-knife.html

BEHOLD

This EEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLLLLL STIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!!

Also dat bootleg Sakura.....wat
Old 2014-11-09, 07:23   Link #11640
Shyni

Gay bull possibly to be slaughtered because it wouldn't, well, reproduce.

http://www.newstalk.com/Benjy-the-ga...ughter-in-Mayo
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/09/gay-bu...bulls-4941008/

Tags
humor