AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-24, 21:06   Link #9361
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: So the universe is calm, world peace is achieved by the end?

Also, Kyuukai would stress by monologuing his ass off, trying to rationalize what's going on. Then he'll drink himself into a stupor, which may cause him to gun after more kisses from Laura. After that, when he's sober and calm, he'll be lounging on cloud nine for about a week. Or at least until Irish puts him down again.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 21:08   Link #9362
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Another lightning fast post!

Spoiler for Scene 2:
It took a while, but I'm still not quite happy with this segment. I can't seem to be catching the naunces correctly. Riselle, the real person of the persona Riz, an idol struggling to break free from the role she has been boxed in to. I don't think I managed to present this elegantly at all...

...but oh, looks like I found another box.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-11-24 at 21:54.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 21:11   Link #9363
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: So the universe is calm, world peace is achieved by the end?

Also, Kyuukai would stress by monologuing his ass off, trying to rationalize what's going on. Then he'll drink himself into a stupor, which may cause him to gun after more kisses from Laura. After that, when he's sober and calm, he'll be lounging on cloud nine for about a week. Or at least until Irish puts him down again.
Uhh, what about Tatenashi? Wouldn't she take advantage of him when he's drunk?

You know, like how she's "aggressive" towards Ichika.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 21:12   Link #9364
Eratas123

@ Rain - Well, there's still the sexism and some other crimes going on but they've done their part, let the others do the job and give the protags a chance at a normal life.

How would Irish put him down? He's even more out of it than Kyuukai is

How do you want the kiss to happen?

Irish is either - Tatnenashi gets drunk off her butt and kisses him in a stupor or He argues with her about something then he kisses her in a fit of tension.

Ichika - Happens during an emotional moment and causes him to feel awkward since he thought it might've just been because of the moment.

@ Jak - She's with Irish in Shadow. Also, she's not really like that, you know?
Old 2011-11-24, 21:13   Link #9365
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Jak: She will.

@ Eratas: You could have the same thing happen like in HotM. The Remembrance Festival, End of the Dark Years as some people call it, etc. Have Kyuukai muster up the courage to ask her to a date. Then you could have Kyuukai confess while drunk, or you could just have Kyuukai do this:

I stood beside Laura, who looked stunning in her yukata. The lights of the fireworks danced across her skin, shining her in numerous colors that just seemed to make her ever so beautiful. Well, to me anyway. I inch a little closer, slipping her hand in mine. There's a twitch, a rough grip that threatens to constrict the blood out of my hand, but it quickly relaxes. And her hand just seems to meld into mine. The fireworks are loud... They remind me of artillery. But that life is behind me now. I'm going to build a life here.

I want to build a life with Laura Bodewig by my side. A foolish aspiration? A corny dream? I don't care. It's my dream, no matter how corny, how foolish. I watch another firework flash in the sky. I don't know the logic behind what I said right then, right there. But it just felt right. And as another firework burst in sparks and flames, lighting up the sky...

I told Laura Bodewig, "I love you."

I don't know wether she heard me or not... But I don't really care. I said how I really felt. And I felt good by saying it.

I feel her hand grip me tighter... But not too hard. It was soft, caring. Did she hear me?

I turn to her. A red eye looks up at me. She blinks. She looks red... Maybe it's because of the fireworks. It's not like she heard me.

"... I..." She began to say. I don't know what I did just then. I leaned my head down... I just did it.

I, Kyuukai Tokiwa, planted a kiss upon Laura Bodewig's lips.

And now I, Kyuukai Tokiwa, hope she doesn't kill me.

Last edited by EthernalRain; 2011-11-24 at 21:28.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:14   Link #9366
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Jak: She will.
Shit, he better move his ass on away from her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
She's with Irish in Shadow. Also, she's not really like that, you know?
Yeah, especially when she busted in on Ichika while he was taking a shower...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 21:18   Link #9367
Eratas123

@ Rain - Asked a question in the previous post. Also, she won't take advantage of him since, even in canon, she knows when to back off.

@ Jak - Which she toned down by V6. When ichika gets pissed, she stops. Besides, taking advantage of someone who's emotionally vulnerable looks really dickish.

EDIT: @ Meister - Goddess of Tsundere Reminds me of Rise Kujikiwa Though I don't know how she'll be in an idol group considering her view.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:27   Link #9368
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Edited post.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:29   Link #9369
Eratas123

@ Rain - Remember, Laura's an Ice Queen in Shadow. That really wouldn't work, considering her somewhat emotionally distant nature. I considered using the festival part but I scrapped it.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:31   Link #9370
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: How do you intend their kiss to go? Remember, it's your story. I love to see where people take my OC and what they intend to do with him.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:35   Link #9371
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@Eras: Posted something above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
We should have a character who sings enka and idolises the half-century old Jimi Hendrix.
There's room for that in Erika and Karon.

Quote:
Side note - It's really ironic: Most of the OC's have crappy backstories but that's normal, Karon has a normal backstory but that's unique, irony at it's finest
Objective Complete.

Quote:
@ Meister - Does their IS piloting have any effects on their idol careers?
Its usually negative, as they have less time for jobs. The St@rs idea however reverses this by marrying IS with stage performances. Like actors that perform their own stunts, flying idol singers can be the next big thing. As planned by The World's #1 Idol, Tabane!

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-11-24 at 21:52.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-24, 21:36   Link #9372
Eratas123

@ Rain - Definitely not as lovey dovey as HOTM. No offense, but the confession felt a little fast in HOTM so I'm lengthening the length before they say the L world to their respective LI's. Their issues have effects on their present.

Side note - Yours is not the only OC I borrowed. I made SWC here using 3 additional male OC's from the other authors. Kyuukai got demoted to extra there since I didn't know how to write him.

@ Meister - I read it! My reactions in my 2nd to last post in an edit.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:41   Link #9373
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: SWC? Which fic is that?

Also, you don't have to do it now. You could do it a bit after Kyuukai thaws Laura out: Which could be somewhere within the next few years for all that matters, if you're planning to document all three ISA years.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:46   Link #9374
Eratas123

@ Rain - Remember the fic I PMed you on fanfic.net? I didn't post it on fanfic.net considering the hatred against OC's. I'll make one later that only has the three of them.

Not years. I don't know how long I'll make it, but my plan was for it to be only one year so they have a chance at a normal life. Definitely more of a slapslapkiss romance for Irish and Kyuukai and their respective LI's. Any ideas? Irish's is obviously not lovey dovey as seen by how it happens.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:51   Link #9375
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: In regards to the slapslapkiss kind of relationship, you could have something like this happen:

Kyuukai repeatedly sneaks into Laura's room, cuddles with her for a night. She responds by throwing him out the window. And then taking him to the infirmary. Where Kyuukai cracks a nurse joke and then she slaps him unconcious.

Over time, she'll probably be desensitized to all this, and maybe she'll enjoy it after the time passes. But until then, Kyuukai will be good friends with the school nurse and the school counsellor.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:53   Link #9376
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - I read it! My reactions in my 2nd to last post in an edit.

EDIT: @ Meister - Goddess of Tsundere Reminds me of Rise Kujikiwa Though I don't know how she'll be in an idol group considering her view.
Riselle Koh's character was based on Kugimiya Rie, her voice actor. Since Rise Kujikiwa (even has the same initials!) was also based on Rie, little wonder they both turned out similar.

Likewise, Erika, like Aki, is currently co-habiting with another high school student.

This was also why Karon, like Taketetsu Ayana, was originally a short girl with E-size bra before you damn DFCers took over.

Hence why all of my idol girls are naturally idol-like... they are all modelled after their voice actresses.
Old 2011-11-24, 21:55   Link #9377
Eratas123

@ Rain - That works Though I'll need to give a reason for him to do this or he'll look like a pervert and a stalker. Irish's is opposite since his partners more energetic and likeable than he is and acts like Kyuukai does.

Though Kyuukai getting told by Irish that he's idiotic will lead to another fight

@ Meister - All the nutrients went to her brain DFC is funny though
Old 2011-11-24, 21:59   Link #9378
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Have a reason for Kyuukai and Laura to sleep together consensually once.

Maybe Tatenashi kicked him out while kidnapping Irish. He could stay with Laura (if they're sharing a dorm).

Kyuukai could accidentally get into Laura's bed while drunk, holding her tight, thinking she was Tabane, or Koyomi when she had a nightmare. She doesn't like it at first, but as soon as she realizes she can't get out (or even move for that matter), she relaxes. Maybe she makes an offhand comment that it's relaxing, almost comfortable.

And then they fall asleep together.

Something like that. Kyuukai falls in love with the concept, and so, he does it. Laura doesn't like it at first, letting him sleep through the night (because she kind of likes it), and then throwing him out the door, the window, or flying him out to the river and dropping him in the water in the morning.
Old 2011-11-24, 22:07   Link #9379
Eratas123

@ Rain - Do you want them to be roommates? Ichika stays with Charles since she doesn't expose herself at first to the class about her real gender.

Though there'll be moments where Laura thinks he's gay since he "hangs out" (Argues) with Irish a lot and she assumes it means they're extremely close. She was born on a base, she probably equates fighting and sparring to friendship. She arm barred Ichika as a romantic gesture, after all.

Side note - Kidnapping Irish? What exactly do you think Tatenashi is going to do?
Old 2011-11-24, 22:11   Link #9380
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: They can be roomates. They can spar, but Laura will win more often than not.

Tatenashi's going to kidnap Irish to take him on either a date, interrogate him for dirt, and prove to the rest of ISA that he isn't gay. And prove that Kyuukai and her would make a bad couple. Not that they wouldn't enjoy being together. But for the sake of the rest of the Academy's sanity.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest