AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-04, 13:54   Link #1
SpiRo
Banned

Sasuke .. Snake master ?!

I know everybody talk about Sasuke and that he will be able to snake summon and there is countless pictures about Sasuke and snakes and even Manda, but i doubt that Sasuke will sacrfice people for snake boss Manda ..

Only if Manda acknowledge him as master and agree without sacrfice .. but i doubt that ..

What u think, im really interested in this ?
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 14:57   Link #2
tkdtiger

I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke can summon Manda. In fact it's probably likely. Sasuke doesn't needlessly kill and isn't evil. This has been shown that Sasuke still has a softness towards life. If anything it may be in a way similar to how Naruto gained respect of Gamma...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 15:15   Link #3
Sasuke_Bateman
No

This is awesome! Spiro your english is much better now!

Manda respects power and Sasuke has a lot of that, human sacrifices would be needed. He wouldn't dare disrespect the godly sharingan.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 15:21   Link #4
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
although sasuke is against killing people, I am i think that if it becomes necessary to defeat itachi he would kill a few people here and there. but sense sasuke's battles are fought psychologically, i doubt he will ever have to use boss snake

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 15:41   Link #5
Lelouch
Phaeton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
although sasuke is against killing people, I am i think that if it becomes necessary to defeat itachi he would kill a few people here and there. but sense sasuke's battles are fought psychologically, i doubt he will ever have to use boss snake
It's 50/50 here. On one hand he would might not kill people to beat Itachi, otherwise it would bring him down to the same level. On the other hand Sasuke has fallen far from grace and might have no qualms to succed in his goal
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 20:38   Link #6
xcad

i think if naruto annoyingly pops out during sasuke and itachi's battle, sasuke might just summon manda and order the boss to deal with naruto.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 20:47   Link #7
SpiRo
Banned

Question is will he be able to summon Manda ? .. Becouse i dont think Sasuke will sacrfice ppl for Manda ..

Not, when will he summon Manda ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-04-04 at 21:08.
Old 2007-04-04, 20:58   Link #8
XTC
what makes YOU perfect?

It's obvious that he would kill ppl (oro, itachi)
but for just summoning? I don't believe that he's do something like that
XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 23:33   Link #9
Slayerx

you see, it's not a question of "can sasuke summon Manda" it's "will manda serve Sasuke"...
Human sacrifise is not a requirment for a summoning... as we have seen with naruto, Summons are summoned whether they like it or not, they can't control that... However the summons have free will and can very well refuse to serve their summon...That's where those sacrifices comes in... I got no doubt that Sasuke can summon Manda, but i do not see Manda serving Sasuke. When it comes down to it, Manda is evil and demands payment for it's services... a payment that i doubt sasuke would be willing to make...

Not to mention, when it comes to fightiing Itachi... Sasuke wants to do the job himself. So even if he does use his own chakra to summon manda he would not want to rely on its help... gotta be mono-e-mono
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 23:44   Link #10
Deathwing
what do i know

sasuke might find away around the whole human sacrifice thing.
Remeber the Sharigan makes the impossible possible
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 01:51   Link #11
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Manga spoilers
Spoiler:
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 02:07   Link #12
lommm
l'homme de lommm

um... should this have a [Manga] tag in the title? it seems like this might be a little much for unsuspecting anime fans...

and my opinion is that he would have to be pushed over the edge to sacrifice people... i think the "naruto gets in the way" scenario sounds like a safe bet.
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by lommm; 2007-04-05 at 06:57.
lommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 02:32   Link #13
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lommm View Post
um... should this have a [Manga] tag in the title? it seems like this might be a little much for unsuspecting anime fans...
Well, qhile it could end up going that way... so far everything that has been said outside of spoiler tags has been speculation that isn't based off what was in the manga but has yet to happen in the anime... So far, the thread hasn't dropped any manga spoilers outside of spoiler tags
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 09:04   Link #14
SpiRo
Banned

@Kenu
Spoiler:

This is not Manga or Anime thread becouse we dont know and this wasnt shown in Manga or Anime, this is all just speculations ..
Old 2007-04-05, 09:08   Link #15
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I dont understand.... Manda was angry at Orochimaru at that time....and demanded sacrifices for his own reasons.

It's not like using Manda means paying him everytime...besides the Gamabunta had his own reasons aswell why he didnt want to fight the Shukaku.

To me it seemed that these summonings can sort of feel when winning is almost nihil and wont want to fight...but they will fight for their personal reasons.

Manda (because he was insulted by Gamabunta, attacked by Katsyu)
Gamabunta (because his son was attacked by Gaara/Shukaku)
Old 2007-04-05, 09:18   Link #16
SpiRo
Banned

Actually Manda said..

Spoiler:
Old 2007-04-05, 11:29   Link #17
Rahan

Manda is not the only snake.

Just like summon will summon a powered up Gamakichi (remember, new generation stronger than the old one and all that crap), Sasuke will summon a good natured powerful snake. (even if he turns evil, I don't see Sasuke making that sort of sacrifices)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 16:46   Link #18
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Manda is not the only snake.

Just like summon will summon a powered up Gamakichi (remember, new generation stronger than the old one and all that crap), Sasuke will summon a good natured powerful snake. (even if he turns evil, I don't see Sasuke making that sort of sacrifices)
It is interesting thought but i think its not true .. Then Naruto wouldnt summon Gamabunta.
Old 2007-04-05, 17:23   Link #19
Rahan

Well, Gamakichi was a baby frog during part 1 and Naruto have not summoned in Part 2.

Since you joined last month, you may have missed that topic, where you can see a powered up Gamakichi. Sure, he is still not very big, but it looks strong already. And its drawn by Kishimoto himself, it's not fanart.

I think if Sasuke summons, he'll get the equivalent of Gamakichi. Gamabuna is not even really Naruto summon anyways. He is Yondaime's or Jiraiya's. Naruto (as well as Sasuke and probably Sakura even if she is supposed to have a very low chakra pool) will get his own personal summon.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-04-05 at 17:36.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 17:38   Link #20
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
It is interesting thought but i think its not true .. Then Naruto wouldnt summon Gamabunta.
I think he is refereing to after time skip. naruto hasb't summoned any toad yet (at least not to my knowledge) and that picture of naruto on grown up gamakachi , i think it is very possible that sasuke may summon strong but lower rank snake that he may have befriended

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote