AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 09:13   Link #921
JAGI_X

So Lilia title sounds exactly like Eucliwood's.
But is she as tall as Eu or no.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:44   Link #922
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
So Lilia title sounds exactly like Eucliwood's.
But is she as tall as Eu or no.
A little shorter than Yu i think, but definitely more powerfull than Yu.

BTW off the topic, i just post some spoiler from the recent chapter of aa my goddess!! this chapter have a big development and just make me really feel sad
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 20:28   Link #923
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Sorry for the bad English, BTW. Oh, and I figured out that it'd be better if I was doing the summary while reading, so it'd work out better than the other times. If there isn't anymore summaries, it means I haven't read that part yet.

V8 - Yes, I'm really sorry to have kissed you
Prologue . Comiket
Spoiler for Content:
LOL so thats the kind of person Lilia is.
Thank you.
Old 2012-05-27, 02:19   Link #924
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

@runset and KiRa thanks for all the spoilers. Also I have re-watched episode 8(I love the gokon and girls's reactions when Ayumu is one of the chosen numbers(favorite episode)) when this thought dawned on me. What are the chances that they are trying to make the Chris arc span for 2 seasons instead of the usual 1 season. I say this because after this arc is the queen of villiers and Ayumu's curse arc. Maybe they are trying to use this season to start Chris's arc, then finish it in season 3 and then go into the 3rd arc? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

P.S. does anyone know what Eu is saying at 5:01 in episode 8(when Haruna was complaining about Kyoko's bust size)?

Last edited by Welsh_Dragon; 2012-05-27 at 02:46.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 03:42   Link #925
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
@runset and KiRa thanks for all the spoilers. Also I have re-watched episode 8(I love the gokon and girls's reactions when Ayumu is one of the chosen numbers(favorite episode)) when this thought dawned on me. What are the chances that they are trying to make the Chris arc span for 2 seasons instead of the usual 1 season. I say this because after this arc is the queen of villiers and Ayumu's curse arc. Maybe they are trying to use this season to start Chris's arc, then finish it in season 3 and then go into the 3rd arc? What are everyone's thoughts on this?

P.S. does anyone know what Eu is saying at 5:01 in episode 8(when Haruna was complaining about Kyoko's bust size)?
Chris's arc will be finished in this season 2. The queen villier arc and curse arc is connected i think. so is there is a season 3, it will cover until curse arc i think.
(Vol 7 of the light novel is the last of the chris's arc, season 3 will cover from vol 8-10. Because in vol 10
Spoiler for vol 10 end:

P.S. answer: Yu write 1 milimeter. this is a "tsukkomi" that yu made to counter haruna's complain when Haruna's angry with kyouko and said the difference size between them only 1 milimeter. of course the reality isn't like that as you can see...
Old 2012-05-27, 03:49   Link #926
Used Can

From spoilers I've read here and there, so far all the girls have had focus, like a personal subplot, or they were simply the main girl in a particular volume. All of them but, Sera.

How true is that?
Old 2012-05-27, 04:37   Link #927
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
From spoilers I've read here and there, so far all the girls have had focus, like a personal subplot, or they were simply the main girl in a particular volume. All of them but, Sera.

How true is that?
Spoiler for for sera:
Old 2012-05-27, 06:49   Link #928
azziz

can zombie procreate in kwzd?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 06:55   Link #929
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

What happened to the queen? Why did she put the curse on Ayumu? What happened to Kyouko-chan?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 15:29   Link #930
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
My imagination is running wild.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
My guess is that OTD will only cover the principal Chris arc. However, there are stories such as Nene's doujinshi that don't seem to be included. And there's some other parts not covered throughout the Chris arc in the novel.
Old 2012-05-27, 15:31   Link #931
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
Would that count as necrophilia on the side of the girls?
Old 2012-05-27, 16:03   Link #932
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Would that count as necrophilia on the side of the girls?
Well, aside Taeko, we see masou Shoujos, vampires and megalos. And necromancers.
Old 2012-05-27, 17:57   Link #933
Gabrinius
Hic !

maybe even hiramatsu will become a masou shoujo someday, because of her being constantly exposed to magic and things like that. :P
Old 2012-05-27, 18:01   Link #934
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Well, aside Taeko, we see masou Shoujos, vampires and megalos. And necromancers.
...wut? Necrophilia means ****ing the dead. what do character types have to do with it?

PS. I'm not being an asshole, I really don't get it. Or are MS and Megalo somehow "dead"?
Old 2012-05-27, 19:44   Link #935
sky black swordman

On Taeko Hiramatsu does she hate zombies? I remmember seeing that on a few pages back.
Old 2012-05-27, 19:58   Link #936
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
...wut? Necrophilia means ****ing the dead. what do character types have to do with it?
Necros means death. Philia means to love. So basically, at leat in my interpretation, a necrophile is someone who loves dead people.
Old 2012-05-27, 20:08   Link #937
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Necros means death. Philia means to love. So basically, at leat in my interpretation, a necrophile is someone who loves dead people.
It's used in the same way as pedophilia, or at least that's the only way I've heard it used. But it doesn't really matter either way, since I was just curious why you brought up the other characters. The way I read it sounded like those characters would fall under the same category as Zombies.

Though if you meant the characters that like said Zombie, when did Ayumu get a Megalo?
Old 2012-05-27, 20:23   Link #938
thewingedone

I just watch the anime and dont follow Ln, so can someone tell me who was the guy that keeps vomiting blood?
and who has the 1st postion in ayumu's harem?
Old 2012-05-27, 21:24   Link #939
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewingedone View Post
I just watch the anime and dont follow Ln, so can someone tell me who was the guy that keeps vomiting blood?
and who has the 1st postion in ayumu's harem?
This from wikipedia. He is Akuma Danshaku is a head of vampire ninja. He often vomits blood since he was also cursed by the Queen, presumably after taking the fall, along with Chris, for participating in Ariel's failed rebellion.

I think Eu .
Old 2012-05-27, 21:35   Link #940
silentdominator

Can someone please translate the whole novel into english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
silentdominator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie