AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 00:47   Link #241
EroKing

I'm still waiting for the Visored group to show up with their masks on. Who needs bankai when you got a badass hollow mode?
Old 2012-07-26, 01:34   Link #242
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i don't expect zaraki to win but i don't expect him to die either. i want him beaten up to the brink of death, just to prove that the stern ritters really mean business and they are a force to reckon with. how the shinigami will be able to deal with them later on is still a mystery. but i won't be surprised if the solution is simply "ichigo".

i want byakuya and kira to stay dead. as much as i like byakuya, his death would mean that kubo is serious about this arc. look at the amount of attention it's getting now. several months ago bleach was the laughingstock of the manga world. it was losing fans and sales were plummeting, but when this arc began (more specifically when the stern ritters started wreaking havoc) readers started picking it up again. the death of a main character, a popular character at that, will either make or break this series. so far, i think a lot more people are intrigued by this death than pissed about it. i don't know about you guys but this chapter makes me want to read the succeeding chapters and that's something considering how frustrated i've been with bleach.
I think the main reason people are reading are because they want to know the revelation of the remaining bankais
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 01:40   Link #243
flack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
I'm still waiting for the Visored group to show up with their masks on. Who needs bankai when you got a badass hollow mode?
Perhaps it is because of the dormant hollow powers inside ichigo that they can't steal his bankai. From the fight with Aizen and ichigo learning the final getsuga, he had to fight zangetsu and his hollow fused into one being and obtained it's powers. Therefore, making Ichigo's bankai more powerful and also different in reiatsu composure compared with a regular shinigami's bankai. I hope this applies to the vizards bankai's too. Want to see them in their bankai's and masks.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 03:59   Link #244
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
I think the main reason people are reading are because they want to know the revelation of the remaining bankais
Yes..

I'm still waiting for the Day Kisuke Urahara goes.. BAN-KAI.

I'm never one to interpret mangas but.. basically the Quincy guy stole Byakuya's Senbon Zakura and used it against him yes? If that's so..

I'm just hoping that as Senbon Zakura is 'caught' in the Quincy's wheel thing part of Byakuya's 'spirit' still lives, mainly because I like Byakuya too much. And because i really cannot come to terms of him dying just like that.

That being said, it was so unexpected and unusual that someone of Byakuya's caliber died like that i thought the author did a good job with it. When i saw his sword broke i was like ''OH HELL NOOOOOOO''

But Byakuya of all people.. He owned almost all his opponents throughout the entire series and his death came in 2 chapters without him even being able to lift a finger.? UNJUST
Old 2012-07-26, 05:12   Link #245
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
He has 3 bodies on his shoulder
Now that i look closer i think i see the third one too .

I saw two guys with the mark thing and i thought it was 2, but yeah it does seem to be 3 lol .
Old 2012-07-26, 05:14   Link #246
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
yea it dose. way to know nothing about what your talking about. proof? look in the chapters where they explain how the vizards came to be. during those chapters a captain got promoted to them also they are called the royal guard. im kinda sad to see him die thou, but then againm hes be dead inside ever since ichigo beat him anyways. lolol
it's possible the Royal Guard doesn't exist and is just a scheme to let unwanted Captains disappear

this idea is fueled by Aizen's words about the king, he refered to him as "it" or a "thing"

but personally I think people are just wishing for a good twist at the end..
Old 2012-07-26, 05:15   Link #247
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
We need to make Kenpachi in to a meme, who else is with me ?
A Kenpachi meme you say?

Took me fucking ages because of his stupid hair. Now show me what you guys got; http://memegenerator.net/Zaraki-Kenpachi
Old 2012-07-26, 05:24   Link #248
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
omfg Mangs that's awesome
Old 2012-07-26, 06:21   Link #249
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
omfg Mangs that's awesome
Kubo is constantly contradicting himself, first in the SS arc its said Byakuya has equal, maybe even larger reiatsu than Kenpachi.

Now Kenpachi solos 3 captain-class+ VRs (since the research bureau said the VRs were all captain level or higher) without a scratch which more or less goes hand in hand with his transcendental reiatsu novel level.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:31   Link #250
astrallionheart

Quote:
So you think he'll beat the boss so suddenly?
I wouldn't be surprised if Kenpachi manages to physically match or even exceed Buckbeard given that we know his full power is transcendental level (evolved Aizen-class) according to the novel which took place prior to the Fullbring Arc.

I see two possible asspulls, either Buckbeard takes down Kenpachi before the eyepatch is off or he gets locked up somehow like Ichigo.
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:00   Link #251
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
A Kenpachi meme you say?

Took me fucking ages because of his stupid hair. Now show me what you guys got; http://memegenerator.net/Zaraki-Kenpachi
i'm so posting this on my facebook page! can i? can i?
Old 2012-07-26, 08:41   Link #252
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i don't expect zaraki to win but i don't expect him to die either. i want him beaten up to the brink of death, just to prove that the stern ritters really mean business and they are a force to reckon with. how the shinigami will be able to deal with them later on is still a mystery. but i won't be surprised if the solution is simply "ichigo".
We already know they are force to be reckoned with and that they mean business. After all, they've just decimated the shinigami forces in the many 1000s already, they've stolen 4 bankais - killed 1 of the major Captains....

I'd like to see Kenpachi finally learn the name of his sword, perhaps a similiar thing happening to him what happenned to Ichigo when the 2 of them did battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
it's possible the Royal Guard doesn't exist and is just a scheme to let unwanted Captains disappear

this idea is fueled by Aizen's words about the king, he refered to him as "it" or a "thing"

but personally I think people are just wishing for a good twist at the end..
They do exist, and they're gonna appear in this storyline. That much has been confirmed.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 09:05   Link #253
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
We already know they are force to be reckoned with and that they mean business. After all, they've just decimated the shinigami forces in the many 1000s already, they've stolen 4 bankais - killed 1 of the major Captains....

I'd like to see Kenpachi finally learn the name of his sword, perhaps a similiar thing happening to him what happenned to Ichigo when the 2 of them did battle.
As long as Kenpachi doesn't get a Bankai...

It's funny...before this arc one of the things I've wanted to see the most was Kenpachi's Bankai but now I don't since it would end up being stolen :I
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 14:40   Link #254
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Crit!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 15:07   Link #255
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

So Byakuya actually died...shattered sword and all...

well damn o_o

Kenpachi...like a motherfuckin BAWS!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 15:47   Link #256
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangs View Post
a kenpachi meme you say?

took me fucking ages because of his stupid hair. Now show me what you guys got; http://memegenerator.net/zaraki-kenpachi
these are awesome :d. Can me use :d :d :d .
Old 2012-07-26, 16:02   Link #257
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Made a few new ones xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 16:43   Link #258
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Made a few new ones xD
Nice, but this is still unbeatable:

Old 2012-07-26, 16:45   Link #259
Calca
Expressionless

Most likely, Buckbeard will say "Sidekick, you take care of him, I have business to tend to." Then disappear.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 17:29   Link #260
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Most likely, Buckbeard will say "Sidekick, you take care of him, I have business to tend to." Then disappear.
Then Kenpachi will kill all sidekicks and then go take out the trash (aka kill all the other quincies), which is what I hoped he'd do since the beginning.

Tags
bleach, chapter