AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-10, 10:09   Link #15481
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm taking full responsibillity for the inevitable Kha crack time-paradox that will undoutibly ensue after the posting of this picture:

Spoiler:
...
....
.....

N-n-NANI?!
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:13   Link #15482
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nay, I've seen that already...
Ah

*scrounges around for more images*

Spoiler for How about this one?:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
You already know how he's going to answer

I'm running out of ways to refresh those tsun scenes


Jeno: "TOU NI KAKU! She's more than that!"
Precisely

So what is she to you then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen



"Hmmm... Phoenix..."
...



*Jaw Freezes in Place*




Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen

????: "..."
Sipher: "Hmm... It won't be long now..."
????: "Hai, Sipher-sama..."
Sipher: "Break him... If it's you, there shouldn't be any problem..."
????: "I understand... He will become my love slave..."

Spoiler:



????: "... After all, not many boys can resist little girls."
Sipher: "I-Is that so... ?"


Are you implying all boys are lolicons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Yes! They meet Aurion multiple times, to be exact!

Erick meets Aurion when he's still fighting on the Erusian side... and Aurion totally kicks his ass. Literally. Halfway through the fight they ditch their devices (fighting in a closed space with gun-like Devices doesn't work very well) and go hand-to-hand, and, well, Aurion's better .

Later on when they meet again, there's an awkward pause as Erick realizes who he is.

Thusly, Erick has a weird one-sided rivalry with Aurion .

Glen and Aurion: "...*sigh*"
Not to mention Reishiki gives Aurion the advantage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Lets see, apart from the obvious having lived and trained together back on earth, Yuuno was a great help in teaching her more about the Aspect mages. And since Keroko is also interested in subjects of history (albeit less then Yuuno), the two already share a common interest.
*notes down* Shared Interests, always a good thing in a relationship

@Keroko's Image:



DOES NOT COMPUTE
__________________

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:15   Link #15483
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ah
Not to mention Reishiki gives Aurion the advantage
Nah, this was before the days of Reshiki and the Perfect Void Incident .
__________________
Kagerou - Generic Universal Rage Producing System
Kagerou is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:15   Link #15484
Erio
Hiromi
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Girl who Lost her Tears
Well, just skimmed through most of the backlog...Thankfully there is not much stuff to comment about. I still need to read USB's and Flame's latest pieces, which are in queue, and more of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
@Erio:

If you don't mind, I'll have the links (and future updates) here.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, GuardianS

Chapter List
Character List
Reference List
Sweet, just what I needed...though a bit too late since I had to go look for the previous chapters to read them. I'll update the list later.

I've only read up till the middle of chapter 4 part 1 (I got interrupted yesterday ) and so far... Wow. As someone said a bit ago, there wont be any more praises left we can use for you! I'm not an avid fanfic reader, much less writer (I'm below n00b level ), and in fact the only fanfics I've read are the ones posted in this thread...and I gotta say, this one is truly awesome.

I admit I'm getting nervous to write something, as it will never come out as good as this, or other pieces...

I'll be reading the last two parts sometime today.

A small comment that has not left my mind since chapter 2, Sharazad is so , and I thought she was going to get it on with Grandia once Vestrell left... and then you say they are siblings! Of course...maybe that isnt an obstacle...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Yes Master

Spoiler for Like this perhaps?:




*plugs nostrils*
Letme help aniki here a bit...

Spoiler for Higher res version of one Lowe just posted...:

Spoiler for And another one which I have not seen yet...:

Dunno if that second one was posted already, but what the heck.


Other comments to come a bit later... The Witcher is waiting for me.
Erio is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:16   Link #15485
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Nah, this was before the days of Reshiki and the Perfect Void Incident .
Aaaah Just proves that Aurion does rock

@Erio:

KOKORO NO KYOUDAI!!!!!!!


Most awesome high-res images!!!!
__________________

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:16   Link #15486
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I said Lich King damnit!
Pfsh, Kel'thuzad >>>> whiny Arthas anyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Fine, I'll be more direct.

YOU-REMIND-ME-OF-MY-SISTER!!
See? Now that is clear. Was that so hard?

Though at the reminding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
EVEN SHE SAYS THAT!!!!
And she's damn right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
EVEN SHE MISUNDERSTOOD ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!

I MEANT ACTUAL FICS!! Not just side comments or snippets or small scenario!!!!


*Start throwing random objects around the room*
Remind me again, just what have you written that was actual fic?
Keroko is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:17   Link #15487
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Bleh, the thread's getting more and more perverted........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Spoiler for The Subjugation of Erusia (Some more retcon but whatever):


Spoiler for The Aftermath:


...whew.
I'm done.
Tk, Lii, if you wanna rip this apart go for it. I'll probably make some minor changes, but now, Goose and I have characters to make >.< .
I read through it quickly and didn't see anything that needed changing. Have fun with your mountain of OC's that you're making
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Let's see, we have Minions, Executioners, Cardinals, and Heralds. Anything else that comes to mind may be added as necessary.

Surprisingly, the first letter of each makes up the word M.E.C.H.

Just for teasers, the units are inspired by ...

Spoiler for Enemy Units:
Akroma............. This might get nasty....
Quote:
=======

Oh, and I forgot the preview for Chapter Five.

Spoiler for Chapter Five:


That said, it's going to be some time before Chapter Five is released, not because it's another bluecheese (I can only write so much bluecheese at any particular time ), but rather because my project is reaching its critical stage, and I need to also begin work on my thesis.

Still, I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
Thesis.... Jeez you're crazy spending so much time here.... If my friends are anything to go by, you've got some sleepless nights ahead of you. (Me too actually, but not for a few years yet..)

Teaser is not too bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, here goes, part 4!!!

Spoiler for Knight's Ordeal - Part 4:

Hmm...I wonder who he is

Spoiler for Details on this part:


*runs off*
Interesting set of trials that he's facing indeed.... Although what were they thinking pulling Signum into the act..... like hell anyones going to believe that...

*ggod job*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
What? Every single time you even mention Chrono it includes either one or multiple women other then Amy.


Hes got a point there...

@ Keroko, that pic.............. Teana being the child of Rin and Shiro....... DOES NOT COMPUTE>:eyesp in:

WELCOME BACK ERIO!!!!!!
Liingo is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:18   Link #15488
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Outer Cadia
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....
tshouryuu is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:20   Link #15489
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....


Yo! You're back!!! What the hell happened to ya anyways?!?!?!
__________________

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:22   Link #15490
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
@Keroko's Image:



DOES NOT COMPUTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
@ Keroko, that pic.............. Teana being the child of Rin and Shiro....... DOES NOT COMPUTE>:eyesp in:
Nor does it to me.

but I found it, and couldn't resist posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Bleh, the thread's getting more and more perverted........
Yes, we really should steer away from that a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....
Welcome back!

And don't worry, we won't force you to read eveything.
Keroko is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:23   Link #15491
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Teana: Show me what can you do...

(looks at card in hand)

...Red Eyes Black Dragon.



Kluize: This isn't even fun any more...

(looks at the chained matrix of disembodied limbs and torso floating beside him)

..especially when I can never lose, right?

~~~~~~

Did someone say, Exodia?
Yeah, instant win sealed card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
AKROMA?!

Kluize: But since they are all of the same type...

(releases Yawgmoth's Will into the boiling sea of creathens)



Sophia: "Sisters of Ashlana, heed my call! Bring the Thousand Stars to Fall!"

And then, there's that extremely wide area precision bombardment spell launched from the twin moons of Midchilda, Starfall.
Crap, Yawgmoth's Will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Tsun-de-re, deshou? Never doubted that. And no wonder that headshot felt like a hammerfall.

(Bubble + Holy Light himself)


Tsun-de-re, yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
If you are still wondering who he is, he has reappeared in this post.
Aaron botched it some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yes, all good..

then .

"A coincidence that she would rather not have, for it reminded her of the bitter past with Zest. "

Does this mean... what I think it means?!

*felts the eerie creep of Nightdarkness growing*

Spoiler for OH SHI--:
Oh dear, what has gotten into the mind of kids these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Guess where that was taken or derived from?
Too many sources to cite, but I'm guessing one of the psychology books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
One way or another Mai does have that effect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Akroma? Absolute h4xx
What HAXX? She only has protection from black and red, vigilance, flying, first strike ... to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Whoever said anything about fanservice?
You don't mean anything deeper than that, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Women are like oceans.
Or the other way around: men are like ponds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
So I'm under that impression then? I have been forsaken.
Initially, yes, but not now. The culprit has been exposed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
He takes up what you're really interested in then.
Undoubtedly. I'm made of both light and darkness.

[Alter-ego]More the latter than former, if you don't mind.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Of course. I'm looking forward to the revelation to one of her particular answers.
Which question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
He's right.
He has that tendency, though I try very hard to suppress him.

[Alter-ego]Suppression is futile, friend. Embrace me.[/Alter-ego]



See what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
That's a black hole you're fighting.
I SHALL PERSEVERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Vestrell like to purr eh?
One of her hobbies, yes. She goes along well with cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Denial was to fool those around you, until you believed the lies you fabricated to run away from the truth.
Is this a challenge, Grinder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Now this is good.
Can't do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Acknowledgment means I'm fallen?
No, fear not, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Signum seems to keep getting her share of male opponents. Too bad Grandia isn't a Knight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'm interested but some targets are easy. Others kill my brain. Leona looks..promising. And her isolation of two years is bound to change something inside.
She does, doesn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Oho. Trust me on this PF, be careful, be very careful.
Don't worry, I'm treading very carefully on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The cheese is strong within this one.
Wha-? Cheese?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
I'm touched.
Rightly so, it's a terrible misunderstanding on my part. Now, we have Lowe-aniki to contend with ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Fight!
YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The greatest battle lies within.
[Alter-ego]Well said, but it's easier to win from outside, because I'm giving him chances.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
A tool must be molded into shape before it can by any use, inevitably, twisting and breaking must be done first.

Fortunately, that would be my specialty. No idea about Chaos though.
I wouldn't take a second guess at his ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Not helping but..

Only way to erase temptation is to give in to it.
B-but ... giving in would mean that I'm forever lost.

[Alter-ego]Ah, but that's not entirely true. You are lost, but I am alive.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
BUT I rather have you under Chaos then under That Man. Don't be affected by what lies on the other side of the river PF.
Wha-? Who's THAT MAN? An adversary more powerful than Chaos himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I fell like I'm being imposing and bothersome. I'll just follow your schedule of events and see how we can fit it in.


Ah, no, not at all, Aaron. Don't get the wrong idea. I mean, we can always discuss later, since we will have to work closely together for a long, long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Say what?



*nasal exprozion*
*faints*


Yeah


Hmm...Envy is somewhat applied to the dragon's treasure room and as for Sloth...
Gluttony is useless for the trial


Ok, here goes, part 4!!!

Spoiler for Knight's Ordeal - Part 4:

Hmm...I wonder who he is

Spoiler for Details on this part:


*runs off*
Ooh, nice resistance Koji has there against the power of lust.

And the dragon made a timely entrance for interruption.

Black knight, eh? Koji's the white counterpart, then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nevermind, just work your magic for me to see
[Alter-ego]With me suppressed, dark magic is zilch in his arsenal. Release me, and I shall show you ...[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Stones = balls

...To put it bluntly.
Quite blunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Just to get the point across
Suspicious points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
W-Why ?
I thought women are easier to be bent than men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh... You know... THIS and THAT... >.>


Alas, Grinder has been violated ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post



"Hmmm... Phoenix..."
You are dead-set on getting me on the dark path, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
????: "..."
Sipher: "Hmm... It won't be long now..."
????: "Hai, Sipher-sama..."
Sipher: "Break him... If it's you, there shouldn't be any problem..."
????: "I understand... He will become my love slave..."

Spoiler:



????: "... After all, not many boys can resist little girls."
Sipher: "I-Is that so... ?"


I find the girl cat compelling!

[Alter-ego]Lies.[/Alter-ego]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes! Just the answer I was expecting from Doctor Obvious!
It seems I have a new nick.
PhoenixFlare is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:24   Link #15492
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Redgrave City
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Pfsh, Kel'thuzad >>>> whiny Arthas anyday.
But the point is, I quoted from Arthas, not Kel'thuzad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
See? Now that is clear. Was that so hard?
not as hard as trying to subtly imply that you're going for a sex change.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Though at the reminding.
It's not funny, it's scary.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And she's damn right!
You know, you could be my new Fuyu... Except you're probably not a loli.

Let me get my act together first...

... Okay.


"Ahhh~ As expected of Keroko! You misunderstood me completely!"

I was refering to the words, 'like hell you do' rather than what it's relative to.

And My family is fine with perversion, as long as...

Spoiler for family rant:


... Now I need to find a new image for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Remind me again, just what have you written that was actual fic?
CARONO.


And don't get your panties in a bunch about it... >.>
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:32   Link #15493
Liingo
Love Hina?
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kangaroos live in my backyard =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post


Yo! You're back!!! What the hell happened to ya anyways?!?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Welcome back!

And don't worry, we won't force you to read eveything.
Whoa, it's tshouryuu

Welcome back

Don't worry most of it's random comments......The skilift's still in place (although even that's going to take a while to ride...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Nor does it to me.

but I found it, and couldn't resist posting.

Quote:
Yes, we really should steer away from that a bit.
It would help, although I doubt we'll be able to get them to stop...

On a different note, it's not as cracky as Keroko's pic, but I found it amusing...
Spoiler:
Liingo is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:37   Link #15494
FlameSparkZ
紅い矢は茨の如く
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Well, just skimmed through most of the backlog...Thankfully there is not much stuff to comment about. I still need to read USB's and Flame's latest pieces, which are in queue, and more of this...
Welcome back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Spoiler for Higher res version of one Lowe just posted...:

Spoiler for And another one which I have not seen yet...:

Dunno if that second one was posted already, but what the heck.
NAISU!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Interesting set of trials that he's facing indeed.... Although what were they thinking pulling Signum into the act..... like hell anyones going to believe that...

*good job*
Yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....
tshouryuu lives

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Ooh, nice resistance Koji has there against the power of lust.

And the dragon made a timely entrance for interruption.

Black knight, eh? Koji's the white counterpart, then?
shoutai ga yarareta!!!


*runs*
__________________
FGO JP: 731,485,752 IGN: Wyen
Tenka Hyakken: 312,404,954,493 IGN: 光十郎
My Lazy Pixiv Page | Twitter
FlameSparkZ is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:44   Link #15495
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
On a different note, it's not as cracky as Keroko's pic, but I found it amusing...
Spoiler:
You know what's more awesome than that image?

Spoiler for This one::


__________________

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:44   Link #15496
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, here goes, part 4!!!

Spoiler for Knight's Ordeal - Part 4:

Hmm...I wonder who he is

Spoiler for Details on this part:


*runs off*
NAISU!
That was indeed quite a tempting challenge. Kudos to Koji's pure and strong will! And banana-peel FTW!

Good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post



"Hmmm... Phoenix..."
I wonder what's Jeno doing at a time like this...
His wife is being used as bait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Yes! They meet Aurion multiple times, to be exact!

Erick meets Aurion when he's still fighting on the Erusian side... and Aurion totally kicks his ass. Literally. Halfway through the fight they ditch their devices (fighting in a closed space with gun-like Devices doesn't work very well) and go hand-to-hand, and, well, Aurion's better .

Later on when they meet again, there's an awkward pause as Erick realizes who he is.

Thusly, Erick has a weird one-sided rivalry with Aurion .

Glen and Aurion: "...*sigh*"
That'll be indeed interesting... I'm guessing he's a GAR type, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Like I said, the 'suportive senior' vibe. Blame Aurion.
And to think I'm younger tahn most of the people here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I'm taking full responsibillity for the inevitable Kha crack time-paradox that will undoutibly ensue after the posting of this picture:

Spoiler:
DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ah

*scrounges around for more images*

Spoiler for How about this one?:
That's nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Holy crap.... 475 pgs of backlog to go through..... you guys sure were buzy.....
HOLY-!!!
TSHOU!!! Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post


Ah, no, not at all, Aaron. Don't get the wrong idea. I mean, we can always discuss later, since we will have to work closely together for a long, long time.
Ah, no. Please don't misunderstand. It's just a rather bad habit of mine since I used to be a hyper-introvert. Nothing you said made me feel as such. I just tend to fell like I'm being bothersome at some points where I seem to push for my characters extra involvement in other's works. Sorry about that.


@Erio: Welcome back! Have you read part 2 of Almaria's profile and young!Aurion's profile?
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:45   Link #15497
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Ok, here goes, part 4!!!

Spoiler for Knight's Ordeal - Part 4:

Hmm...I wonder who he is

Spoiler for Details on this part:


*runs off*
The trials have testing Koji's wit so far but the knight looks set to change that. Pulls a speech on the succubi as well. Great chapter again.

And next we'll have Koji doing Tsubame Gaeshi on the dark knight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

You already know how he's going to answer

I'm running out of ways to refresh those tsun scenes


Jeno: "TOU NI KAKU! She's more than that!"
I'm sure she is.

Quote:
Oh... You know... THIS and THAT... >.>
I don't recall you doing THIS and THAT to me. >_>

Quote:
????: "..."
Sipher: "Hmm... It won't be long now..."
????: "Hai, Sipher-sama..."
Sipher: "Break him... If it's you, there shouldn't be any problem..."
????: "I understand... He will become my love slave..."

Spoiler:



????: "... After all, not many boys can resist little girls."
Sipher: "I-Is that so... ?"
Strange, that coming from Sipher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
But Nighty is only human, right? Still in denial?
Humans are defined in each individual's eyes.

Quote:
Me, Genya?!
You share his interests as well.

Quote:
Who?
Satashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Lets see, apart from the obvious having lived and trained together back on earth, Yuuno was a great help in teaching her more about the Aspect mages. And since Keroko is also interested in subjects of history (albeit less then Yuuno), the two already share a common interest.


Did Yuuno play a important role for Keroko during the Nanoha incident of MC067?

Quote:
<-- Has recently rewatched the anime and still plays the game (loves his new Six Samurai deck, too)
<== Two years since he stopped playing. Ran a cookie-cutter Chaos Control Deck and switched to Machines before stopping. The artwork of the new cards still make me drool though.

Quote:
Curiosity peaked. Source game/anime?
Little Busters! Key's newest game, released this July.


Pictures aren't working so next time.

Quote:
Even god cards are easier to beat then a good constructed Exodia deck. In the anime, he's even worse.
Never fought a god card once even for fun. Though Exodia Decks were just about dead with the ban-list killing off the key cards back then.

Quote:
You might want to try being a little more clear next time...


Okay, now you've really lost me. Just what the hell are you talking about?
On the other hand, he's explained it. So my original explanation would have been nasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Oh no... Yomiko is neither. She is her own, Meganekko-ojousama

Spoiler for Yomiko:


The ORIGINAL Unlimited Paper Works
Nice.

I would have something for USB but browser's cranky today so I suppose some other day then.

Quote:
KYOUDAI!!!!
ANIKI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post

Oh dear, what has gotten into the mind of kids these days?
Exposure.

Quote:
Too many sources to cite, but I'm guessing one of the psychology books.
Nope it's NGE.

Quote:
What HAXX? She only has protection from black and red, vigilance, flying, first strike ... to name a few.
Yup a few.

Quote:
You don't mean anything deeper than that, do you?
Absolutely not.

Quote:
Or the other way around: men are like ponds.
Perhaps.

Quote:
Undoubtedly. I'm made of both light and darkness.

[Alter-ego]More the latter than former, if you don't mind.[/Alter-ego]
Not to worry since both are equal in strength. Question is , how strong is it?

Quote:
Which question?
The most delicious one. Katrina did that too.

Quote:
He has that tendency, though I try very hard to suppress him.

[Alter-ego]Suppression is futile, friend. Embrace me.[/Alter-ego]



See what I mean?
Embrace so that you can accept. Accept and you can control.

Quote:
One of her hobbies, yes. She goes along well with cats.
What a coincidence.

Quote:
Is this a challenge, Grinder?
Nope but I'm game.

Quote:
Wha-? Cheese?
Yes cheese. Or would you rather have Spiral Energy?

Quote:
B-but ... giving in would mean that I'm forever lost.

[Alter-ego]Ah, but that's not entirely true. You are lost, but I am alive.[/Alter-ego]
Take control.

Quote:
Wha-? Who's THAT MAN? An adversary more powerful than Chaos himself?
Not exactly but his reach is far longer. >_>

Quote:


Alas, Grinder has been violated ...
Hell no.
__________________


"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:45   Link #15498
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Germany
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Spoiler for Like this perhaps?:
Ah very nice picture!
...
...
...
Yay! I made it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
You mean, Swallow Flier?

Anyway, thanks, Kyral and Doomfox.
Jupp! Good ol' Swallow Flier!
Your welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Ok, here goes, part 4!!!

Spoiler for Knight's Ordeal - Part 4:


Hmm...I wonder who he is
That was hilerious! Great stuff!

Quote:
"Very well, the rules are simple: I kill you, you lose. Got it?"
Somehow that reminded me of MGS Cyber Ninja: "I will kill you or you will kill me... it makes no difference."

Yes I know the sentence is totaly different but it remindet me of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Spoiler for Details on this part:


*runs off*
Nice pictures! The black knight kicks ass!
And the succubus is kawaii like hell
__________________
Kyral is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:53   Link #15499
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Humans are defined in each individual's eyes.
For what looks human may be inhumane, and the animal civilized and dignified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Satashi.
Aaaah


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Little Busters! Key's newest game, released this July.

And just to make things easier..

Spoiler:
Hotlinking doesn't work

Spoiler for Rehosting images:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Nice.

I would have something for USB but browser's cranky today so I suppose some other day then.
USB ain't coming back till monday though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Ah very nice picture!
...
...
...
Yay! I made it!
Immunity eh?
__________________

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2007-11-10, 10:56   Link #15500
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But the point is, I quoted from Arthas, not Kel'thuzad.
Details, details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It's not funny, it's scary.
Really? I find it pretty amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, you could be my new Fuyu... Except you're probably not a loli.

Let me get my act together first...

... Okay.


"Ahhh~ As expected of Keroko! You misunderstood me completely!"

I was refering to the words, 'like hell you do' rather than what it's relative to.
My mistake. My point still stands, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
... Now I need to find a new image for you.
Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
CARONO.


And don't get your panties in a bunch about it... >.>
I just like seeing Chrono being in character for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
On a different note, it's not as cracky as Keroko's pic, but I found it amusing...
Spoiler:
Konata as Archer? Run for your lives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And to think I'm younger tahn most of the people here...
Look at it this way: Tk was being compared to a permanent loli girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post


Did Yuuno play a important role for Keroko during the Nanoha incident of MC067?
In terms of emotional support for the very close to crumbling Keroko? Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
<== Two years since he stopped playing. Ran a cookie-cutter Chaos Control Deck and switched to Machines before stopping. The artwork of the new cards still make me drool though.
I don't play cookie cutter decks. I play decks that make people go 'You're playing what card now?' because no netdeck has them.

So far I have my 'Deck of Wisdom' (spellcaster deck, heavilly magician themed) my 'Deck of the Ancients' (dragon deck, still needs work) and I'm now working on my 'Deck of Honor' (Six Samurai deck, focussed on the recently released Six Samurai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Little Busters! Key's newest game, released this July.

And just to make things easier..

Spoiler:
Thanks. *goes of to find more*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Never fought a god card once even for fun. Though Exodia Decks were just about dead with the ban-list killing off the key cards back then.
There have been a lot of cards that can replace them recently, though.
Keroko is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.