AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 72 47.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 58 38.16%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 9.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 3.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.66%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.66%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-20, 22:43   Link #141
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Now we are judging Teresa's moral desicion to kill bandits...?

I suppose that if she had just killed the one (Arm-kun)who had beat little Clare up, that in itself would have been 'justified' to everyone, no questions asked. Quite frankly, he deserved it. So to was the bandit leader who tried the very insane idea to take her head-to-head, but on a lesser degree...

The other bandits I see as being collateral. She knew that even if she just killed Arm-kun, she'd be hunted down and executed. Hell, she's the #1 Claymore, if she's gonna defect, why not do it with a bang? Go on, take out an entire motly crew of bandits. If you're gonna die, might as well be for something big? I'd hate it even more if Teresa was being pursued to be executed just because of Armless. A group of bandits seems a little more 'execution' worthy, if that makes sense.
Old 2007-05-21, 01:48   Link #142
IMSabbel

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Good action episode...........and I liked the new characters introduced as well. However, seeing the uberness of these gals makes clare seem really weak. Even that weak yoma back in episode two was able to rip a hole in clare's guts after she threw her sword away. Somehow, I don't see the likes of Teresa(or even the other 4 of the top 5) letting themselves get hurt against a single yoma that easily, with or without their claymore at easy reach.
You know, thats one of the things the flashback is supposed to do.
Those are the best of the best claymores. It shows the contrast between them an a "notmal" one like clare...
Old 2007-05-21, 16:45   Link #143
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I found Priscilla very innocent and also very naive. She sees the world in black and white and Teresa told her quite bluntly the world is not like that. The other Claymores seemed more intrested in ranking than anything else and i found their banter quite funny, they may be Claymores but they acted just like little teenage girls. The fight between the Priscilla and Teresa was pretty decent. But the level of skill vs a vertern fighter was obvious. Great potential will never replace experience in the field. I get the feeling things leading up to how Claire becomes a Claymore her self is going to be very interesting and also how and when Teresa is finally defeated
Old 2007-05-21, 18:42   Link #144
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ true about battle experience but given time i can say that Priscilla can become stronger than teresa...thats why it would be better for teresa if she killed Priscilla before she becomes a major pain in the ass...as for Priscilla's view on the world...thats pretty much her own downfall as it doesnt seem that she is able to "think" for herself :/

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-05-22, 10:55   Link #145
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ true about battle experience but given time i can say that Priscilla can become stronger than teresa...thats why it would be better for teresa if she killed Priscilla before she becomes a major pain in the ass...as for Priscilla's view on the world...thats pretty much her own downfall as it doesnt seem that she is able to "think" for herself :/

That's exactly what makes Priscilla a good story. If only we had an OVA just for Priscilla.

Priscilla's story is prob as good as Clare's so far imo. Idealism meets reality with the consequences always makes such a good drama imo.
Old 2007-09-08, 20:23   Link #146
lenneal

Tersa was amazing in that fight becuz she could take on all 4 of them even thought priscilla is very expericence for a beginner u just can't stack up to the
fight style that tersa has though ep 8 is gunna probaly be when it ends and who.....survives
Closed Thread