AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-20, 09:31   Link #121
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Vol. 12 came out yesterday. Waiting on my copy right now, which should get here in a few weeks... and supposedly...

Spoiler for volume 12:
Old 2009-03-20, 12:44   Link #122
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
Vol. 12 came out yesterday. Waiting on my copy right now, which should get here in a few weeks... and supposedly...

Spoiler for volume 12:

the queen just wants to keep Layfon away form leerin so she can keep her molestion a secret
Old 2009-03-20, 13:24   Link #123
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the queen just wants to keep Layfon away form leerin so she can keep her molestion a secret
but Leerin is in Zerenii now I think.... at least I can tell that from pictures... she has some kind of uniform....

I wonder why Layfon went inside Grendan.... for his sword or is he looking for someone (like Leerin if she went back to Grendan... or was taken there)

Anyway its strange that 11HB + queen cant capture Layfon XD
Old 2009-03-20, 14:11   Link #124
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but Leerin is in Zerenii now I think.... at least I can tell that from pictures... she has some kind of uniform....

I wonder why Layfon went inside Grendan.... for his sword or is he looking for someone (like Leerin if she went back to Grendan... or was taken there)

Why is it strange? I mean Layfon can be pretty badass when he want to be But still I wonder whats going on, why is he in Grendan? If there is anyone who can give us details or a major long spoiler that would be great.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-03-20 at 14:22.
Old 2009-03-20, 14:39   Link #125
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

beating someone is easier then capturing someone when that someone is concetrating on escaping.
Old 2009-03-20, 14:53   Link #126
zibi88

well I readed some descriptions of the volume and well it seems that a open-war will start between Grendan and Zereni !

Layfon is chaseing Savaris (no clue why...) Queen calls all HB and mostly to capture/stop Lafyon while the city is getting closer to Zereni from back side...

Leerin has a conversation with Meishen about their love towars Layfon... and Leerin trys to discover a secret or something about herself... (dont know here..)

In the same time lots of monsters attack from everywhere.... (well 2cities that kinda appear where bugs appear are close XD so no wonder here...)

it was mentioned something about dark haired girl.... (dont know.... I hope that Leerin is not involved with this)

There was something about next 13volume appearing in may...

Dont know what is going on since I didnt readed even 1novel (since I cant read japanese that is.... if only the novels were translated to english...ehhhh)

I hope that Leerin survives this war (from Grendan and bugs)...

Hope that someone who reads novels can create a summary of what is going on XD (what happened between Layfon and Savaris so they have to fight...)

btw. does anyone know in whic volume a guy appears in Zereni... some red-haired guy a sword user....Layfon's rival I suppose.... with tatoos ??

Since it seems that guy will appear in episode 12 of anime.... I want to see how far anime is towards novel..... (there was something mentioned that Savaris might actualy start the preparation to go to Zerenii)
Old 2009-03-20, 17:31   Link #127
cynicalicious
I like pie.

I *think* that guy shows up in volume 4. His name is Haiya or something. He's with a clumsy nen-i controller, too... I forget her name. Standard random "likes to fight guy." Again, I have the books, but other than just briefly riffling through the pages, I haven't actually read them yet.
Old 2009-03-21, 09:33   Link #128
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Basically Grendan and Zuellni mets and finally our breast loving Queen made her move and Stolen not only Leerin but Nina as well. Fon-Fon is going to try hard to get his wife and lover back xD.

About the dark haired girl, she is the "Original" Electrical Spirit, Leerin is most definitely involved in this since its hidden in her body.

The red haired youth appears in volume 4 of the novel, he uses the same school of blade tech as Fon-Fon and is the head of teaching merc corp, He should show up in ep 12 or 13 in the anime, since we just finished volume 3 of the novel, and given ep 11 is more or less standalone story from volume 9 with alot of original content added.
Old 2009-03-21, 15:40   Link #129
ipernorris

Zuellini vs Grendan? Is it a joke?
Even with Layfon Zuellini isn't even a match, just a waste of time!
Old 2009-03-21, 21:59   Link #130
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

The city war is already over, and Zuellni won that. Only when same type of cities meets the city wars start and that was finished in volume 7.

11 Tenkens are fighting filth beast this volume that appeared when "Original" awakens. The Queen made away with Leerin and Nina in the confusion. I guess the next volume is for Fon-Fon to try to get them back...

Still Fon-Fon is going to have a hard time going back to Grendan again after this volume. Still I see this more or less as a test from the Queen, I mean there is no way she is going to do anything harmful to Leerin or Nina for that matter IMO, unless is endless breast groping after make do without for so long xD.
Old 2009-03-21, 23:04   Link #131
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
beating someone is easier then capturing someone when that someone is concetrating on escaping.
Godamn it Xellos, why do you have to have such a sexy and awesome Avatar and signature? Everytime I read your post i get very horny lol.
Old 2009-03-22, 01:09   Link #132
black_cat1

Quote:
The city war is already over, and Zuellni won that. Only when same type of cities meets the city wars start and that was finished in volume 7.
WTF? Zuellni won against Greandan o.O. Are u joking?
Old 2009-03-22, 01:27   Link #133
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
No, no not with Grendan, It was with another academy city which Zuellni meet in volume 7, the city which Leerin was in at the time (I forgot the name).
Old 2009-03-30, 13:00   Link #134
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

someone care to explain what happen here

Old 2009-03-30, 13:14   Link #135
zibi88

Quote:
someone care to explain what happen here

well someone mentioned before that on the second picture... Leerin is angry at Layfon becouse of his weak exams :P

I would ask if someone had readed latest novel volume 12....... if there is someone who did than please tell what is going on in that volume...... like why did the Queen kidnapped both Leerin and Nina and what is her purpose of doing so..... and why Layfon is fighting Savaris (is it becouse he wants to rescue Leerin ?? )
Old 2009-03-31, 10:40   Link #136
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Layfon's not that Godly...

He might be able to beat any other city by himself, but not that one.
Old 2009-03-31, 11:54   Link #137
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Grendan is a royal city.
Old 2009-03-31, 12:05   Link #138
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Grendan is a royal city.
grendan is a god hax city.
Old 2009-03-31, 16:13   Link #139
DeotoxSlayer

I'm wondering some thing are the Heavenly Blades (the weapons themselves) some kind of legendary of extra powerful Dite and if so how did the people of Grendan get all 12 of the Blades.
Old 2009-03-31, 18:10   Link #140
-Kh-
ポルカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Layfon's not that Godly...

He might be able to beat any other city by himself, but not that one.

Although I don't want to get myself ahead of the anime, I agree with that.

It had already been shown a few times that Layfon is far from being the "strongest of them all". Shown of all the flashbacks from when he was one of the Heaven Blades, and now at episode 12.

He is still a kid anyway, and there is bound to be many more experienced and powerful users than himself, as already shown.

He might as well end up being the most powerful Heaven Blade user, but he is still far from it just yet.
Closed Thread