AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-01, 00:39   Link #17421
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Thats one of the things ive thought about to...

I assumed Gyokuro was one of those leadership mothers, instead of a kind and cheerful mother like Akasha.
Well, we will probably learn what kind of person Gyokuro is ... once she is "properly" introduced in the manga, but since it doesn't seem like that will happen soon, we need to be a little patient about it.

Though I think that Issa had also an affair with another women ... apart from Akasha and Gyokuro from whom Akua was born ... judging from the ages of Akua, Kahula, Moka and Kokoa I think that chronologically it looked like this:

Issa goes at it with ???? -> Akua is born (since Akua is considered as Issa's illegitimate child ... he probably didn't marry ???? and it was probably just a one night affair, which suggests that Issa might have been already married to someone, at chronologically it was probably Gyokuro)

Kahula is born, as Gyokuro's first born ... and Issa's first "legitimate" child.

Issa abd Akasha meet with each other ... Issa takes Akasha as his "second wife" or mistress ... and out of their union Moka is born ...

Issa and Gyokuro go at it again ... and Kokoa is born (since I believe it was said in the manga, that Kahula and Kokoa have the same mother ... and after Akasha's difficulties in giving birth to Moka ... we don't know if it was possible for her to have future children ... judging from how Akasha treated Moka in the flashback ... I don't think it's possible for Akasha to have children again ... after Moka was born )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 05:18   Link #17422
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
So it's like this one, isn't it?

Rosario + Vampire Blu-ray Box
Happinet

Price: US$ 393.49 From Play-Asia
ZOMG!!! a almost $400!!!

I only got DVD. BluRay are for my PS3 only....
Old 2010-10-01, 07:03   Link #17423
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
judging from how Akasha treated Moka in the flashback ... I don't think it's possible for Akasha to have children again ... after Moka was born )
Do you think?, Akasha is surely a healthy female capable of breeding, sure she may had birth complications with Moka which lead to Moka being born nearly dead, even the healthiest of women can have birth complications because things like that can come outta nowhere, if the mother were to try again the chances of her having a second child are very high with almost no problems, shes most likely capable of having more children like any other mother, but perhaps she didn't considering what almost happened to Moka during her birth, either that or her and Issa didn't try again.

Ikeda probably made it this way because if Akasha had another child than that child would also be a Shinso, which would bring even more risk into waking up Alucard, so one was enough, which is Moka, eventually this would lead to an Arc focusing on Moka's past and with Tsukune's help to make Akasha's wish come true and that is for Moka to find true happiness in her destined one.

Akasha having a second born would also introduce another character in the series that would unknowingly have a connection with Alucard via Shinso blood synchronization.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-01 at 07:13.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 08:37   Link #17424
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

She can always have a surrogate parent.

OMG!!! What if she had another child, and Kasumi Aono was the surrogate mother?!!! One reason why Tsukune can unlock the rosary.

Tsukune Nii-san?! O_O
Old 2010-10-01, 08:45   Link #17425
shaselai

i think akasha could have children if she wanted. she can regenerate like any broken parts of her body so even if her uterus was damaged she couldve fixed that in a jiffy. so physically i think she is capable to do so.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 09:10   Link #17426
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She can always have a surrogate parent.

OMG!!! What if she had another child, and Kasumi Aono was the surrogate mother?!!! One reason why Tsukune can unlock the rosary.

Tsukune Nii-san?! O_O
I doubt it, since something like that would conflict with a part of the manga plot that has already been written. I'm taking about Sun's arc, were Tsukune was able to save Outer Moka and Sun from the Yakuza gang, because he was originally a human ... and making Tsukune into Akasha's second child ... would mean that Tsukune was a vampire from the beginning of the story.

So, at this point I doubt that Tsukune had any relation with Akasha, before he met up with Moka of course ...

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, it's possible that Ikeda made Akasha, ( since she's capable of regenerating her body, after being cut in half ... I think that Akasha is still capable of having children) not have more children then Moka, because it would make the situation with Alucard a little more complicated, not to mention the fact that it would make Moka a little less unique then she currently is.

After all, apart from Akasha, she's the only Shinso vampire within the Shuzen family ... at least, before Moka gave her Shinso blood to Tsukune.

Though I kind of wonder ... why are all the children that Issa has ... girls ? Is it some kind of perference in the vampire culture to have more females then males ... it's not like I have anything against vampire girls, but it just got me thinking, why are all the vampires that have been introduced so far ... apart from Issa, of course ... girls? (and, of course I'm talking about the named character's, not the vampires that we had seen in the background in the Shuzen family castle)
Old 2010-10-01, 09:17   Link #17427
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Chris38

Well it'll depend if he has a vampire lineage from dad or from mom, which even the tiniest link can root back the power of vamp blood. Or Tsukune is virgin man that can unlock seals... *_*

Aw! No more incest. lol
Old 2010-10-01, 09:38   Link #17428
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
@-Chris38

Well it'll depend if he has a vampire lineage from dad or from mom, which even the tiniest link can root back the power of vamp blood. Or Tsukune is virgin man that can unlock seals... *_*

Aw! No more incest. lol
Well, so far there hasn't been revealed anything about Tsukune's family that makes them unusual ... apart from having a son that attends a school for monster's and that, currently their only son isn't an ordinary human anymore, but probably some kind of a human / Shinso vampire hybrid.

So,while it's possible that Tsukune has some slight unnatural lineage in his family ... it can't be ... something that would mean that Tsukune wasn't originally a human, since this is the only thing that makes him unique in the entire cast introduced so far ... well apart from Hokuto of course, and changing what Tsukune was at the beginning of the manga into something inhuman, would ruin this manga ... in my opinion at least.

After all, a lot of the plot of the R+V manga revolves around the aspect of coexistence between humans and ayshi ... which, means that Tsukune, being a human / Shinso vampire hybrid is a huge sign that humans and ayashi can live together in peace.

So I don't think that Ikeda is going to risk the R+V story like that, by introducing plot elements that would change what Tsukune was at the beginning of the R+V manga.

Not to mention the fact that Incest is BAD
Old 2010-10-01, 09:40   Link #17429
Tachibana
タチバナ

The reason why there all women, is because we LOVE the vampire girls, no guys D:<

Accept Tsukune ;D
Old 2010-10-01, 09:48   Link #17430
Chris38

Quote:
The reason why there all women, is because we LOVE the vampire girls, no guys D:<

Accept Tsukune ;D
LOL, that's so true ... not to mention that with all of the art improvements the vampire girls are pretty good to look at ... well except of Kokoa ... unless you're a lolicon and probably Kahula, when she releases her limiter ... and ... um, becomes a little ... scary

And also I wonder what kind of ecchi content we will be seeing later in the story, since well ... when I was reading the first season I never expected that someday we will see Inner Moka without her shirt on ... if only she would also forget to wear her br - *is kicked*

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-01 at 10:05.
Old 2010-10-01, 11:01   Link #17431
Tachibana
タチバナ

List of girls in Tsukune's life

Akasha
Moka
Kurumu
Mizore
Yukari
Ruby
Kokoa
Kahlua
Akuha
Linlin

Tsukune is a lucky guy, a true natural ladies man, Akasha would take a liking to Tsukune , i mean even one of the girls is dead, now tell me that isnt Hot?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-01 at 11:18.
Old 2010-10-01, 11:29   Link #17432
Chris38

Quote:

Akasha
Moka
Kurumu
Mizore
Yukari
Ruby
Kokoa
Kahlua
Akuha
Linlin

Tsukune is a lucky guy, a true natural ladies man, i mean even one of the girls is dead, now tell me that isnt Hot?
Well, that's true ... after all Inner Moka already called Tsukune a natural lady killer in chapter 27 of the second season ... though ... so far Tsukune is only using his ladies man techniques on Inner and Outer Moka ... which is pretty effective on both of them, considering the state Inner Moka was in chapter 27 of the second season.

I think if Tsukune is able to keep this up, sooner or later both Inner and Outer Moka (well it depends on how the situation with the Rosario is going to be resolved) are going to become Tsukune's women
Old 2010-10-01, 12:18   Link #17433
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:

Akasha
Moka
Kurumu
Mizore
Yukari
Ruby
Kokoa
Kahlua
Akuha
Linlin

Tsukune is a lucky guy, a true natural ladies man, Akasha would take a liking to Tsukune , i mean even one of the girls is dead, now tell me that isnt Hot?
Not sure why Akasha is in the list, they've never even met and she's Alucard innards as far as we know. As to the bottom three well that's just wishful thinking on your part. He hasn't even met Akuha either...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 12:22   Link #17434
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Maybe, just maybe his technique, though he doesn't know it's a technique is working on all them, just Moka is the one that knows about it as such.

However, I think the difficulties of Moka's birth were BECAUSE of Akahsa's high regeneration ability. Think about it, child birthing is probably the single most semi-destructive thing thats a natural process in women than anything else, and having something like a child being pushed through a normally small opening can be quite a bodily shock, thus why Akasha's regeneration would practically go ape at the prospect of birthing. So one can imagine that as Moka's trying to come out, Akasha's body is trying to regenerate the damage that causes and poor Moka is not liking it much as the hole she's supposed to come through keeps trying to close up on her. That's quite an issue for a newborn to struggle through, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure though that if Akasha were still around, she would just be delighted to meet Tsukune if she was told of his heroism throughout the time he's known Moka. I can almost see her hopping for joy much like Shizuka-sensei is in Johny's Highschool of the Dead avatar pic now. As for the rest, well, they haven't been exposed to Tsukune's influence long enough to be much effected, except for Kokoa, who we've seen change rather dramatically since her introduction.
Old 2010-10-01, 12:28   Link #17435
Tachibana
タチバナ

Akasha still being alive but dormant in Alucard is what i theorize, pray i am correct.

Linlin has already took a liking to Tsukune just like the rest of the girls although she wants him to be a Kyonshi (Japanese hopping corpse)

Akuha will also take a liking to Tsukune after learning how much he's takin care of Moka, but the confrontation will still be a rough 1.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-01 at 12:42.
Old 2010-10-01, 12:57   Link #17436
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Akasha: Ah, Moka-chan, who is this young man?

Moka: Mother, he's....*looks at him* ... he's... *looks away and blushes* ...

Akasha: ^.^ Ah, I see, he's your boyfriend, isn't he?

Tsukune. ... *puts his hand behind his head* Ah hah hah, Akasha-san, I'm not...

Moka: HE'S NOT!!!!

Tsukune: ... what she said... -.-;

Akasha: *raises an eyebrow* Oh? Is that the truth, Moka-chan? Then why can I sense your blood within him?

Moka: *pokes her fingers together* That's, um...

Akasha: *walks up to Tsukune* I see... you two must have quite a story to tell me. *puts her hands on his shoulders* But first...*gives Tsukune a serious gaze*

Tsukune. 0.0...ano....Akasha-san?

Akasha: ....I...I can't hold back any longer....being within Alucard for so long has me famished...*licks her lips*

Tsukune: ... eh? No way...

Akasha: Just a little bit, 'kay? *gives him a wink before pulling his body against her* Itadakimasu~ *CHOMP*

Moka: Mother!!

Tsukune: UGWAAAAH~!! >.< SHE EVEN BITES LIKE MOKA-SAN!!!
Old 2010-10-01, 13:51   Link #17437
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Akasha: *raises an eyebrow* Oh? Is that the truth, Moka-chan? Then why can I sense your blood within him?

Akasha: *walks up to Tsukune* I see... you two must have quite a story to tell me. *puts her hands on his shoulders* But first...*gives Tsukune a serious gaze*

Akasha: ....I...I can't hold back any longer....being within Alucard for so long has me famished...*licks her lips*

Akasha: Just a little bit, 'kay? *gives him a wink before pulling his body against her* Itadakimasu~ *CHOMP*

LOL! That was brilliant!
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 13:53   Link #17438
Tachibana
タチバナ

^--- After freeing her from Alucard, thats gonna happen, but after the battle though

Nice 1 Tempest35 ;D

I could imagine Akasha being just like that, Mother and future Son bonding xD

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-01 at 14:56.
Old 2010-10-01, 18:37   Link #17439
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

I can totally see that happening!

Now, which Moka is witnessing this? Omote? Ura-chan? Or "true" Moka?
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 18:41   Link #17440
Tachibana
タチバナ

True Moka (both merged)

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire