AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-29, 10:58   Link #3421
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Hmmm...basically godou already have taken girls from 1 out of four families right? To become his harem..is the one from the vol 8 become smitten with godou by the end of the volume or not? And by the latest volume is there any indication of kaoru liking godou too?

P.S : if he get the girl from 3 family he will really become king of Japan spiritual world and the three family will combine under one banner
Even if Godou don't take girls from the 4 great family, he would still be king of japan. You really the 4 family have the ability to take on a Campione?

Goduo can be a asshole and control the 4 familie like his personal play thing and no one could stop him other then other Campiones which mostly they won't help cause they are asshole themself.

But we all know Godou won't do that cause he want to pretend he is normal and normal don't rule japan.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 11:07   Link #3422
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post

He also needs the girls to protect him from underlings, which he might be able to beat without using his authority if he learns magic or martial arts. Campione's body and magical power far surpass the best of human, why not utilize it?

It's laughable, really.

I kind of feel weird when Goudo gets pissed from Verethragna claiming he'd challenge anyone regardless of the situation and come out victorious when he's basically doing the same thing every time, without knowledge about his opponents to form the golden sword by himself like Verethragna. He's basically far worse than Verethragna regarding his fighting attitude.
I don't understand, what part of he actually doesn't want to fight a heretic god did you not understand? It's not like he was looking for a fight with a god and ended up having to ask for help, he's unwillingly get dragged into fights with god over and over.

Same reason with how he doesn't want to learn magic or martial arts. Being good at something doesn't mean that you have to do it. He said it over and over again. Having more knowledge of god will make him end up encountering god more often, something he doesn't want to do. He tried to avoid fighting god as much as he can, it's just that his bad luck(more like campione luck) make him end up fighting a god anyway.

As an analogy, imagine that you're an athletic tall person with a gifted ability to see the court well, yet you hate basketball because you think it's a physical sport and you hate getting pummeled. That doesn't mean you have to be a basketball player right? And you're not wrong if you don't want to know anything at all about basketball so no one will try to drag you into playing basketball because they thing you're interested in it.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 11:17   Link #3423
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maou87 View Post
I want to know too?
Spoilers
Spoiler for Volume 8 Ch.1~2
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 11:28   Link #3424
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I don't understand, what part of he actually doesn't want to fight a heretic god did you not understand? It's not like he was looking for a fight with a god and ended up having to ask for help, he's unwillingly get dragged into fights with god over and over.

Same reason with how he doesn't want to learn magic or martial arts. Being good at something doesn't mean that you have to do it. He said it over and over again. Having more knowledge of god will make him end up encountering god more often, something he doesn't want to do. He tried to avoid fighting god as much as he can, it's just that his bad luck(more like campione luck) make him end up fighting a god anyway.

As an analogy, imagine that you're an athletic tall person with a gifted ability to see the court well, yet you hate basketball because you think it's a physical sport and you hate getting pummeled. That doesn't mean you have to be a basketball player right? And you're not wrong if you don't want to know anything at all about basketball so no one will try to drag you into playing basketball because they thing you're interested in it.
Yeah. I see where this is going. You shouldn't compare basketball to catastrophe. There are things that can't be compared.

It's gonna end up like Iriya no Sora, the most annoying series I've watched.

The female protagonist is the only one in the whole world who can fight the enemy and save the world.

But she doesn't want to fight. Since fighting means facing danger (she'll die if she doesn't fight anyway, she probably prefers to die lying on comfortable bed, instead of getting shot down or caught in an explosion), and she's dying already anyway.

The male protagonist is an ordinary high school boy who the female protagonist just happens to fall in love with, the only emotional support she currently has, after all her comrades dead.

The boy kind of doesn't want her to fight, the military can't have that, the military might sound like a dick, but it's because...

Even if they send millions of soldiers, they'll die in vain. It's not the matter of sacrificing one to save billions, since they have no idea whether she would be able to save the world or not, but because all mankind has 0% chance to win without her. And they'll all die.

Other countries seem to be some kind of an assholes who want them gone too, despite the fact that they have common enemy to defeat.

But shit! Let's ignore that. Let the world destroyed anyway! Who cares!? I want to live a normal life, or pretend to...

As for something like sport, there'd be other player to fill in us, they might not be able to do better, but at least let them shine, better than let them die. Goudo might act like someone with responsibility, but he's still not on par with JPS or Alec.

I think that it's true an engineer who is gifted at painting doesn't have to paint if he hates it, but a recruit who is good at sniping but hates it shouldn't act the same way when he's on duty...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 13:39   Link #3425
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thnx for that summary sandhy it was a fun read
Old 2012-08-29, 14:49   Link #3426
Mechatrill

There were a few discrepancies and holes in the details between that summary and what I remember reading though...

I'll do some filling in here:
Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 16:22   Link #3427
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

does godou's cousin knows he is a campione or they erased her memory ??
Old 2012-08-29, 16:47   Link #3428
blackwhite67
Banned

She never found out as she was knocked out by Amakasu when Kaoru intervened.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 19:04   Link #3429
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Yeah. I see where this is going. You shouldn't compare basketball to catastrophe. There are things that can't be compared.

It's gonna end up like Iriya no Sora, the most annoying series I've watched.

The female protagonist is the only one in the whole world who can fight the enemy and save the world.

But she doesn't want to fight. Since fighting means facing danger (she'll die if she doesn't fight anyway, she probably prefers to die lying on comfortable bed, instead of getting shot down or caught in an explosion), and she's dying already anyway.

The male protagonist is an ordinary high school boy who the female protagonist just happens to fall in love with, the only emotional support she currently has, after all her comrades dead.

The boy kind of doesn't want her to fight, the military can't have that, the military might sound like a dick, but it's because...

Even if they send millions of soldiers, they'll die in vain. It's not the matter of sacrificing one to save billions, since they have no idea whether she would be able to save the world or not, but because all mankind has 0% chance to win without her. And they'll all die.

Other countries seem to be some kind of an assholes who want them gone too, despite the fact that they have common enemy to defeat.

But shit! Let's ignore that. Let the world destroyed anyway! Who cares!? I want to live a normal life, or pretend to...

As for something like sport, there'd be other player to fill in us, they might not be able to do better, but at least let them shine, better than let them die. Goudo might act like someone with responsibility, but he's still not on par with JPS or Alec.

I think that it's true an engineer who is gifted at painting doesn't have to paint if he hates it, but a recruit who is good at sniping but hates it shouldn't act the same way when he's on duty...
But he never willingly sign on to be on duty, unlike a recruit. In this case, he's like a civilian in a battlefield who happens to be good at sniping and has a gun. Just like how not all people good at using gun has to be a recruit or be on military, just because Godou has the power doesn't mean he has to actively looking for a fight against gods, and because he doesn't want to actively trying to fight a god, like Doni or Voban, he doesn't want to know too much about gods because the more he hears about a god, the more his campione disposition kicks in and makes his blood boil, which means he has to fight a god and get the landscape around him destroyed.

BTW, there's never once in the story where he refuse to fight when the god already intrude upon his everyday life because he knows he's the only one with the power required to beat said god, so it's not like he's some kind of irresponsible jerk. He just doesn't want to be like Voban who summon a god and cause destruction around him just because he wants to satisfy his fighting desire.

Last edited by kuroishinigami; 2012-08-29 at 20:25.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:02   Link #3430
blackwhite67
Banned

Btx, did anyone ever find out about his relationship with Luo Hao?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 21:52   Link #3431
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
When Sakura go to kitchen to make a tea, Godou try the spell and accidently destroy the tree at across apartment street and become panic
So it not one of those touch base magic huh. Did Godou aim at that tree or did the spell just ramdomly destroy things?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-08-29, 22:57   Link #3432
whitecloud

@blackwhite67 according to the picture and spoiler provided many pages ago well...at the end of vol 7 they have i guess...

by the way, what's the story behind lu yinghua running a maid cafe?? running from or order from her dear master to observe "the brother"??
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 23:02   Link #3433
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

maybe to fix his misogynist nature ? ?
a guy who don't like girls running a maid cafe? ... its messed up xD
unless is to fix himself .. ( poor girls that work for him though ... )
or maybe to have an excuse so godou can work there ... ( nessan looking out for him ??)
Old 2012-08-30, 00:36   Link #3434
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
So it not one of those touch base magic huh. Did Godou aim at that tree or did the spell just ramdomly destroy things?

Godou aim at the remain of chopstick but the one that get destroy is the tree outside.

VERY DANGEROUS! DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 01:53   Link #3435
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

LOL, I guess Godou need to learn how to control or else it won't do him any good.

Old 2012-08-30, 10:50   Link #3436
Kna

Vol7 ch.5 part 2.....
Is the [Youth] scene coming soon? *waiting with great anticipation*
Kna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 10:52   Link #3437
whitecloud

godou had it worse than louise....
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 12:04   Link #3438
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
To all of you who are watching the anime aswell
What's the music called that plays during Erica's appearances in Episode 2? at around 7:00 and 13:15
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 16:30   Link #3439
bludvein

SS5 is out.

That's some special skill Godou has there. I kinda want to see a poker match between the Campione now.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 18:08   Link #3440
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i wonder who might be the luckiest of them all =/
now i want to see a game between Luo, Annie and Godou =/

Last edited by Phoenix221186; 2012-08-30 at 18:22.
Phoenix221186 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem