AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-24, 08:52   Link #3201
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

david is the worst kind of villain - he's a man with no moral code at all. And he think he's a higher existence compare to the world and people. Combine these 2 thing and you have a guy that would do anything ( no matter how terrible it is ) simply because he could and he think it's right ( according to his own and only viewpoint ). Basically, what we have here is a Nietzsche wannabe with godlike power and twisted logic.
Old 2014-06-24, 08:54   Link #3202
hamazura
whatever

david is kim jong un
Old 2014-06-25, 01:14   Link #3203
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

so, ..... the slaughter of the base did happen... well tess death flag was a big one...it was predictable.

now we have the problem of arba, is too convenient ....

to her to kill fake david, just we the group enter and trigger the projection..... and she gives such response.. i think she is working for a ideal that we don't know, or to a ideal salomon, but not to the actual " salomon cause"

but all that plot isnt enough,..... now we have a "posible union of mind or salomon just understand all about destiny "

i have a question: invade the base of david ...why the hell would you want to do that? glory?

i believe that there is no need for that, you control the surroundings, cutting all the supplies to the cathedral, and forcing them to surrender....that should accomplish the task, after that you can fake a trial and kill them all ( or do a proper trial ), or they prideful would choose dead and kill themselves.... you would not lose any soldier, and lets be honest, enter easily in your enemy base is a dam trap...

and david cant win.... he know that

question: why will you let your base, the core of you empire so unprotected??

i hope, that the reason were good, and not overconfidence...... if it is overconfidence then you are a fool, and how david know about the core city is so unprotected ...... i smell a rat

--------------------

about david, ... if you can see the future of the world..... dead, pain, and all kinds of corruption, and knowing that you cant change that...that include you own end.. anybody will lose the will to live... or enter in a state of madness... turning yourself in a new "being" , that is far away from one can consider a member of a society.

about all the evil doings, david is a monster for the world, a villain, but one villain cant make all this,.. the "people" ( followers) that is on his side, are even more evil or corrupted ( depends of the view points of good doings ) that david, because they do all this for greed, power or beliefs, ....without understand the "destiny".

we can talk about moral code and treat others the way you want to be treated , but all human can break that, and becoming murderers, monster, etc.. is all about the trigger, bad things,calamities, loses.. and the anger will invade you, of course all that depends of the person, some people can accept and move on , others knows about the thing inside them that want a excuse to run wild.
Old 2014-06-25, 02:16   Link #3204
Fwarlord

It's not that David can't win, seeing how he easily outwitted Solomon, I'm sure he could if he wanted, he just could be bothered with it. That world holds no meaning to him, so why would he want to maintain his rule over it? His "fall" and his "death" are but parts of his plan.

And David needs no spy to know what's going on. Just as he said, rather than seeing, he understand the rules of event so well, so that he can calculate the flow of event. He knows things happen in the past, the present and the future not because he can see them, but because he knows they must happen, according the rules of destiny.

Finally, David is no member of the society, since he sees himself higher than everyone else, like some kind of transcendental being. He doesn't really care about anyone, humanity, species or even the world in particular. What he wants is just complete his mission of creating a true utopia. Someone like that is neither good nor evil and shouldn't be judged by usual point of view or moral standard.
Old 2014-06-25, 03:02   Link #3205
dazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
It's not that David can't win, seeing how he easily outwitted Solomon, I'm sure he could if he wanted, he just could be bothered with it. That world holds no meaning to him, so why would he want to maintain his rule over it? His "fall" and his "death" are but parts of his plan.

And David needs no spy to know what's going on. Just as he said, rather than seeing, he understand the rules of event so well, so that he can calculate the flow of event. He knows things happen in the past, the present and the future not because he can see them, but because he knows they must happen, according the rules of destiny.

Finally, David is no member of the society, since he sees himself higher than everyone else, like some kind of transcendental being. He doesn't really care about anyone, humanity, species or even the world in particular. What he wants is just complete his mission of creating a true utopia. Someone like that is neither good nor evil and shouldn't be judged by usual point of view or moral standard.
i feel like we are missing something else, like a missing piece, but true someone that has seen or understand the rules of events cant be beating in a normal way, heck , even atypical ways are meant to fail....

can be said that is like fight a battle, that is already in history books?

well, i suppose that the "special one", can break the plan.. or maybe not

my idea about "member of the society" was to "hawkeyesvn", he said "worst kind of villain - he's a man with no moral code at all" i tried to said that someone like david, cant be tied to concept like villain or moral code.

about the fact that, he doesn't care about anything ,and still want to complete his mission, if you don't care about anything there is no need for a plan, no.... even if the plan is the only thing for him...there is a need to raid the base, why?

if you dont care for anything, he should be in the cathedral expecting salomon.... ...maybe, to create a utopia, he need a especial "end or situation", that can trigger the next phases in his plan...i see a lot of unnecessary actions.. (david have feelings?)but we are still in the travel, far from the end..

about " Someone like that is neither good nor evil and shouldn't be judged by usual point of view or moral standard."

i dont think like that, yeah, the person that "is far from good or evil" cant be tie to a concept, but he can be judged and punished. if we erase all the magic (specific situation) even a transcendental being ( transcendental mean a lot of thing )or a self-proclaimed superior being, can be haunted an killed, but in this case, this being have to much power? to be properly killed or judged

of course, that dependent of the concept "beyond good an evil", i can be the satire or a new concept , that can vary from person to person.
Old 2014-06-25, 03:08   Link #3206
ChuckE
Provoker

Well let's assume that you know that you'll die in two years. All your achievements won't have any value or importance.What will you do?
Old 2014-07-06, 18:18   Link #3207
Kazu-kun

The hints that Arba is Gyokuen were strong in this chapter.
Old 2014-07-06, 19:22   Link #3208
dazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
The hints that Arba is Gyokuen were strong in this chapter.

I second this, but not only that, I started to think that arba is salomon mother (a wait..what? moment here.)and a old mage, since she recognised "god" at once.

...so is about time....
Old 2014-07-06, 20:21   Link #3209
ChampDream
Alive

Is like 90% confirmed that Arba is Gyouken and with that I get the bad feeling that she killed Sheba and that Solomon only managed to save the baby.
Old 2014-07-07, 14:00   Link #3210
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

wow! Suddenly, arba goes from lovely team mom to creepy zealot. The way she react to illah is just so "gyokuen". But consider ohtaka's trolling record, this still could be a red herring.
Old 2014-07-07, 14:43   Link #3211
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
Is like 90% confirmed that Arba is Gyouken and with that I get the bad feeling that she killed Sheba and that Solomon only managed to save the baby.
Arba is a creation of David. They are made so when their time comes they search and take possession of a new vessel. Watch her kill Sheba and take over her body and you get the psychotic mother.

But before that happens Aladdin shall be born.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 05:05   Link #3212
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Arba is a creation of David. They are made so when their time comes they search and take possession of a new vessel. Watch her kill Sheba and take over her body and you get the psychotic mother.

But before that happens Aladdin shall be born.
Go back to chapter 215 and you'll see that the (possibly) mind broken Sheba and Arba are both there, my guess would be that Solomon will kill Illah amd that might be what scars Sheba and besides when was it ever mentioned that Arba needs to posses other people? All I read was that she was created by David (unless I missed something).
Old 2014-07-08, 07:41   Link #3213
kirikirito334

is alladin, solomon's and sheba's child ? what chapter was it mentioned ?
kirikirito334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 07:49   Link #3214
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikirito334 View Post
is alladin, solomon's and sheba's child ? what chapter was it mentioned ?
pirate arc (or is it balbadd? or both?) mother illusion. aladdin met his mother and she is so similar to sheeba
Old 2014-07-09, 03:04   Link #3215
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Sinbad's new chapter is out: So Drakon became Sin's household member without knowing, huh... Well, at least he will have better defense for whatever is waiting for him back at Partevia. I think it would be a while until the event that force him to change into a dragon man.

And boy, Hinahoho is really changing so fast. Not even his father can recognize him .
Old 2014-07-09, 05:41   Link #3216
Gundamx

if Arba was gyokuen why did she hate fate?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 06:19   Link #3217
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
its not hard to hate fate. i hate my fate for example.
Old 2014-07-09, 10:04   Link #3218
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
its not hard to hate fate. i hate my fate for example.
What ?. Having an unwanted harem and survive through super dangerous situation more than once is not good enough for your fate, Hamazura ?. Perhaps you should take more punchs from Touma for better fate.
Old 2014-07-09, 12:30   Link #3219
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
maybe because it kill her friends and their families.
Old 2014-07-10, 13:40   Link #3220
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Arba doesn't hate fate. She's all about accepting fate, as long as it's real, the one that comes from God. But David got a hold of God's power and used it to his convenience. As a result, a lot of people died. Now Solomon is planning to do the same. Of course, unlike David, Solomon wants to use God's power for a good cause. But in Arba's eyes, the transgression is the same. God (and fate) is sacred in her eyes, and no one should be allowed to screw with that, not even Solomon.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen