AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-12-03, 09:41   Link #501
defki

http://indexweb.jp/news/2013/10706.html

The game shipped 700k copies worldwide (including DL) and received the User's Choice Award at the PS Awards for the second time.

The road to 1 million. Go, go, go.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 09:47   Link #502
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Persona 4 sold more on the Vita -> Players buy more Persona 4 games for Vita -> ??? -> CREATE PERSONA 4 RHYTHM GAME ON VITA!!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 10:52   Link #503
JohnNiles

I like this chain of thought.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 15:04   Link #504
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Nice to get a look at the sales. Probably a good reason why they went ahead and went for a rhythm game.

But wow they really are going to make it tough to replay Persona 4 every now and then. Have to play Golden, stop midway for Persona Q, finish Golden, go play Arena/Arena 2, and then time to dance .

Can't say when I beat the original on PS2 I expected things to turn out like this. And there I thought it'd be the last I saw of those characters .
Old 2013-12-03, 15:59   Link #505
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Nice to get a look at the sales. Probably a good reason why they went ahead and went for a rhythm game.

But wow they really are going to make it tough to replay Persona 4 every now and then. Have to play Golden, stop midway for Persona Q, finish Golden, go play Arena/Arena 2, and then time to dance .

Can't say when I beat the original on PS2 I expected things to turn out like this. And there I thought it'd be the last I saw of those characters .
I'm very grateful to have gotten The Golden, the game feels so much better now that it's become clearly the best jRPG I've ever played bar none.

The game feels so much more complete now that they added the new dungeon and those extra winter months. Back when I played the PS2 version I felt seriously cheated out of a good chunk of the game when the time-skip came and winter was over and gone.

Spoiler for Persona 4 & The Golden major plot points:

I think that the only criticism I can point towards the game are the tacked on online features and the lack of Japanese voices in the western version but those are incredibly minor.