AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-07, 12:10   Link #23201
Xagzan

Guys. Guys. Holy crap. Look at this. Prepare your eyes.

Spoiler for Freakin amazing Inner Moka:

Last edited by Xagzan; 2012-10-07 at 14:29.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 12:16   Link #23202
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Guys. Guys. Holy crap. Look at this. Prepare your eyes.

Spoiler for Freakin amazing Inner Moka:

I didn't see it now lol
Old 2012-10-07, 12:19   Link #23203
Xagzan

Oh, what the hell it was just showing up a minute ago! Ugh, fine, that's three tries, I'll just post the link

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30594198
Old 2012-10-07, 14:23   Link #23204
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Oh, what the hell it was just showing up a minute ago! Ugh, fine, that's three tries, I'll just post the link

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=30594198
Because you tried hotlinking instead of saving the image and hosting it on a separate image hosting site.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:28   Link #23205
Xagzan

Huh, I could've sworn I've hotlinked on this forum before. Oh well, let me do that then.

There we go, got it

I personally think it might be the best Ura fanart I've ever seen.
Old 2012-10-07, 14:33   Link #23206
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Huh, I could've sworn I've hotlinked on this forum before. Oh well, let me do that then.

There we go, got it

I personally think it might be the best Ura fanart I've ever seen.
It's not the forum you post on, it's the site that the image is hosted on. Some sites don't allow their images to be hotlinked.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 14:41   Link #23207
Seitsuki
Onee!

So.. being a loli is a power in itself. Some will be less surprised than others I guess..
Old 2012-10-07, 14:46   Link #23208
ShiroiRyu

Now that will be fucking good !
I forgot to read 56 last month too. XD
Old 2012-10-07, 15:18   Link #23209
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's not the forum you post on, it's the site that the image is hosted on. Some sites don't allow their images to be hotlinked.
Right but the first links I tried were boorus, which I seem to remember using before. Oh well.

Still a stunning pic of Ura
Old 2012-10-07, 17:18   Link #23210
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Just finished reading the latest chapter. It was a cliffhanger. I'm so hyped that Issa is here although the fight between issa and fuhai will probably be in next chapter. We will finally get to see his feats.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 18:22   Link #23211
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I don't want Issa and Fuhai to fight unless it's for the great deception of Gyokuro. XD

And to make Fuhai wary, Issa must be nearly at the lvl of a DarkLord, which really isn't much considering that they really aren't the three strongest Youkai alive, just that Fuhai and Mikogami were paired with Akasha, who most likely WAS the strongest youkai alive.
Old 2012-10-07, 22:24   Link #23212
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The problem is, we can all say that Issa is powerful. The question is- just how powerful? I'm going to say that Akasha certainly had to be one of the strongest, but something tells me she didn't exactly take spot Numero Uno. Not to mention that Fuhai's Jigen-tou I think is still the strongest one in the series, so he is probably up there in ranking as well. And Mikogami... still too much of a mystery.

As for Fuhai being wary, it seems to be that even tapping into the power reserves he has (and we've all seen what unleashing that can do) might not entirely mean that Issa will be defeated. Really, it's a shame that Issa would take Gyokuro's side rather than Akasha's, and I wonder if we'll ever get any reasons for this.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 22:29   Link #23213
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The problem is, we can all say that Issa is powerful. The question is- just how powerful? I'm going to say that Akasha certainly had to be one of the strongest, but something tells me she didn't exactly take spot Numero Uno. Not to mention that Fuhai's Jigen-tou I think is still the strongest one in the series, so he is probably up there in ranking as well. And Mikogami... still too much of a mystery.

As for Fuhai being wary, it seems to be that even tapping into the power reserves he has (and we've all seen what unleashing that can do) might not entirely mean that Issa will be defeated. Really, it's a shame that Issa would take Gyokuro's side rather than Akasha's, and I wonder if we'll ever get any reasons for this.
Superficially, Vampires are known for wanting power. If Issa has the mentality of a normal Vampire than that is a reason, though I highly doubt that (Though he did make his kids have a death match to test their strength before). As for the strongest Vampire, it must be either Alucard or Akasha. I don't see Akasha being weaker than Issa, she doesn't give that feeling. Hopefully we can see the definite answer if she was to reappear in the series in the future.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-07, 23:47   Link #23214
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

We are still iffy on Akasha's rumored power lvl because even though she had most likely given her Shinso blood to Moka, and despite Alucard's awakening state, Akasha was obliterating those tenatcles beyond anything that we've seen up until that point.

I believe that Issa had a chance of being stronger than Akasha if she was sealing the bulk of her power away to prevent Alucard from awakening. If that is the case, I can see why she would marry into the strongest vampire coven in the nation - protection.
Old 2012-10-08, 00:38   Link #23215
Chris38

I see two options on how the current situation is going to be resolved:

1.) Either Tsukune is going to reach a new level of control over his vampire / Shinso powers, without going berserk (which, wouldn't achieve anything, except for Tsukune getting himself killed), which would actually make Issa acknowledge Tsukune's strength (since, this chapter foreshadows the fact that some sort of confrontation make occur between them).

2.) This isn't the last time some unexpected plot twists that this chapter is going to bring - something will occur that will change the situation again.

Anyway, apart from the situation with Outer Moka, I have no doubt that Tsukune and the rest are going to survive this, pretty dificult situation, the question is, how Ikeda is going to do that
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-08, 08:52   Link #23216
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
holy crap things just fucking real this is a battle royal where anyone can be easily killed in the blink of an eye. Kokoa managed to get a strike against her older sister to the point where even her mother was surprised. The way i see it Kokoa has just as much potential as her older sister, iv always thought it was lack of proper training and guidance and her self loathing for herself that held her back plus her age. Lets see how long she can hold against her sister. I never expected the entire the Shuzen family to show up. Tohai is going to have his hands full and Moka's dad the strongest of all the male vamps is there. This is honestly the worst predicament for our rag tag group of heros. They are going to have to hold on till something happens to turn the tide. Right now the enemy has the upper hand and Gyokuro has not even joined the fray yet.
Old 2012-10-08, 10:04   Link #23217
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She's just had an inferiority complex and for all intents and purposes, it was fairly justified. I mean, with the likes of Akuha, Kahula, and Moka for older sisters, that's a lot of pressure on lil Kokoa to 'measure up' to them.

She was just so damn huggable this chapter~! T_T
Old 2012-10-08, 11:15   Link #23218
Yorae_paladin1

I got a new idea about issa what if he wants alucards power for himself and rub out gyokuro now that she revealed the control the device to control alucard.

basically eliminate gyokuro keep that for himself
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 01:10   Link #23219
Chris38

Since there are about 2 weeks before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

I for once, hope that we won't get any more plot twists, since I think that there are a little too much of them occurring in the recent chapters, and that we will actually get a chapter focused on how the protagonists plan to resolve this, pretty difficult situation in their favor.

After all, I already have a hard time, thinking how Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune, Inner Moka, Hokuto and the rest of the Newspaper club can win this, with so many powerful enemies being put against them, so I think the author should start turning the situation in the groups favor, unless, of course, he doesn't want the protagonists to win this battle, which is a possibility, after all.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-20, 03:08   Link #23220
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since there are about 2 weeks before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

I for once, hope that we won't get any more plot twists, since I think that there are a little too much of them occurring in the recent chapters, and that we will actually get a chapter focused on how the protagonists plan to resolve this, pretty difficult situation in their favor.

After all, I already have a hard time, thinking how Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune, Inner Moka, Hokuto and the rest of the Newspaper club can win this, with so many powerful enemies being put against them, so I think the author should start turning the situation in the groups favor, unless, of course, he doesn't want the protagonists to win this battle, which is a possibility, after all.
I hope so as well, the plot is already plenty convoluted, what's the point of adding more twists?

Though it's admittedly very dire for our group, since they're up against the entire Japanese vampire nation, definitely not good. Even if Fuhai takes down Issa, there's still Gyokuro and Alucard to worry about. And we still don't know why Issa's siding with his insane spouse, has he truly betrayed Akasha? I really want to find out.

Though my guess would be the continuation of the Kokoa-Kahlua fight. I fear this is where Kahlua will remove her second limiter and release one hundred percent of her youki, which will definitely put the odds in her favor.

And where's the Bus Driver in all this, I really doubt he went down with the ship. He's around, somewhere.

But I know the heroes won't lose, if they do they'll be fed to Alucard. Not an option. They're gonna stop Fairy Tale or die trying. Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire