AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-17, 10:39   Link #1341
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...77554073993216

Anyone else feels like just squeezing Euphie's face
Old 2018-07-17, 15:55   Link #1342
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Absolutely.

Spoiler for Card game:
That reminds me, though. Who's the girl in-between Aselia and Shukumei Myuugi? It's been bugging me for nearly two weeks. I have this feeling I've seen her from somewhere...one of the setting books or from a tweet.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 17:28   Link #1343
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Glad to see I was right about Shun being the last mystery character. I thought I recognized him on the splash art, but it's hard to tell with just a face and a whole new art style.

Between Aselia and Myuugi is Radiance Amphanse...the name sounds familiar, but I can't say I remember anything about her lol.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-17, 18:22   Link #1344
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Shun is largely relevant to the overarching story, so it's a good thing he's included. After all, he has a contract with Setsuna.

Radiance Amphanse? Wow, I had a feeling it was a cosmic balancer. So that's what she looks like. She's the wielder of Chouritsu, or was. I only know that she gave Unmei to Rogas before she confronted wielder of Eigou who was about to annihilate everything.
Old 2018-07-17, 20:23   Link #1345
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Glad to see I was right about Shun being the last mystery character. I thought I recognized him on the splash art, but it's hard to tell with just a face and a whole new art style.

Between Aselia and Myuugi is Radiance Amphanse...the name sounds familiar, but I can't say I remember anything about her lol.
I thought it was Narukana lol....On the left of Aselia right?
Old 2018-07-18, 06:01   Link #1346
TwilightsCall

Left of Aselia is Narukana, yes. Right of Aselia is Radiance.

Quote:
She's the wielder of Chouritsu, or was.
Ahh, yeah now I remember. Searching through ALL the books I finally found her spot (also I guess her name is Amphonse, I misread it because of the overlapping cards). Interesting that she's just listed there as "something above an Eternal." Old news I guess, but I wonder what that says about Euphie?
Old 2018-07-18, 06:42   Link #1347
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
Left of Aselia is Narukana, yes. Right of Aselia is Radiance.

Ahh, yeah now I remember. Searching through ALL the books I finally found her spot (also I guess her name is Amphonse, I misread it because of the overlapping cards). Interesting that she's just listed there as "something above an Eternal." Old news I guess, but I wonder what that says about Euphie?
Isn't the right of Aselia Euphie? Radiance should be above Rogas.... (You are talking about the box cover art yes?)
Old 2018-07-18, 07:45   Link #1348
TwilightsCall

No, I'm talking about the actual cards on the table in ER's picture lol
Old 2018-07-18, 10:32   Link #1349
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Oh whoops...thought you meant the box
Old 2018-07-19, 11:17   Link #1350
trexalfa

Newcomer to the series here. Is 永遠のアセリア worth playing? I've heard a number of stuff got retconned once Takase took over this series' writing?

Last edited by trexalfa; 2018-07-19 at 11:52.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 23:44   Link #1351
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...57300656492545

Old Eien Shinken songs being sold at C94....everyone should know how good these all are
Old 2018-08-14, 10:41   Link #1352
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexalfa View Post
Newcomer to the series here. Is 永遠のアセリア worth playing? I've heard a number of stuff got retconned once Takase took over this series' writing?
If you like orthodox JRPG, it'd most likely be worth playing.
Old 2018-08-14, 21:48   Link #1353
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Just be prepared to endure the terribly reptitive and tedious gameplay though
Old 2018-08-18, 00:24   Link #1354
TwilightsCall

So looks like they've opened a new web-shop for their stuff (https://swords.booth.pm/). They've got a bunch of the new C94 stuff in the shop already. Unfortunately, it seems like the Card Game is not one of those, and I've had no luck finding a copy of it online.

Fingers crossed that there will be a second printing I guess?
Old 2018-08-30, 01:27   Link #1355
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I still can't find the card game anywhere. At least no one willing to sell it. I really hope they'll do a retail sell of it.

Got Song Collection 6 today. The drama CD is short this time, but it essentially an epilogue to the story that transpired on the world of Agasutia. Sadly, a bit more than half the cast is absent so I hope there'll be another CD to follow their respective perspectives next. As usual, message me if you want a copy.
Old 2019-01-28, 22:28   Link #1356
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

It's been awhile, huh. So 2019 is supposed to be a big year for Euphoria who should be the heroine of the next main title, and also for the series in general. Naofumi acknowledged that story content have been stagnant, and so he's focusing on writing original stories and world-building to get the whole story moving forward to the next step this year. That aside, this thing about Naofumi wanting to try a 3D dungeon RPG has me worried unless the 3D is comparable to HI3.
A relationship chart just came out.
Spoiler for Chart:
Not guaranteeing accuracy aside from names taken from High Resolution book and there are some that I couldn't translate, but I did my best. Corrections are welcomed.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2019-01-29 at 01:52. Reason: chartv2
Old 2019-01-29, 22:48   Link #1357
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Huh....the character relationships involved have become much more simplified for this arc. That's actually not a bad thing if they are going to progress the story bit by bit. But WTF, Euphoria knows Myugi and can actually get along with Temuorin? What is she? Nanoha?
Old 2019-01-30, 17:22   Link #1358
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Another Law Eternal to join the party, one who isn't laid-back and just going with the flow to contrast Temuorin would make things a less simple and more interesting. As for progress, I'll be happy with at least considerable development on the Eternal War front. These small-scale stories with sentimental and anecdotal touches are nice, but it's about due time for the larger pieces to come together to form the overarching climax already.

I don't think Euphie knows Myugii, not personally. She befriended her through dreams as the flavor text in Seinarukana revealed. Ah, either Temuorin is really good at hiding it, or really don't have a clue about Euphie's secret. She has her suspicions though. Plus, with the way she drops hints like how actors have gathered, it feels like just another keikaku doori for her even if she doesn't know. Maybe it's 'cause Temuorin wasn't fleshed out in the first game, but I'm really loving her character being written in grey shade rather than just good vs evil/black vs white. She's still a Law Eternal, but she's not above lending a hand and playing the role of the good guys and just having fun in the meantime as long as it's all according to plan of course.

>Nanoha
Blue, white, red, zenryoku zenkai-like optimism and a fated ability to befriend all? Maybe more likely than one would think.
Old 2019-01-30, 20:26   Link #1359
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Where's Miyuki and Yuuhi from?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-30, 22:12   Link #1360
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post

I don't think Euphie knows Myugii, not personally. She befriended her through dreams as the flavor text in Seinarukana revealed. Ah, either Temuorin is really good at hiding it, or really don't have a clue about Euphie's secret. She has her suspicions though. Plus, with the way she drops hints like how actors have gathered, it feels like just another keikaku doori for her even if she doesn't know. Maybe it's 'cause Temuorin wasn't fleshed out in the first game, but I'm really loving her character being written in grey shade rather than just good vs evil/black vs white. She's still a Law Eternal, but she's not above lending a hand and playing the role of the good guys and just having fun in the meantime as long as it's all according to plan of course.

>Nanoha
Blue, white, red, zenryoku zenkai-like optimism and a fated ability to befriend all? Maybe more likely than one would think.
Eh, Law Eternal doesn't automatically mean "bad" actually. It's just that in Aselia, Temuorin was pretty flat out malicious. It's only with the release of post-Seinarukana data books and stuff that the whole Tokimi vs Temuorin conflict was fleshed out and Temuorin became much more grey.

And I do seriously think, given how much Naofumi loves this kind of genre, that he may be really a huge Nanoha fan

Quote:
Another Law Eternal to join the party, one who isn't laid-back and just going with the flow to contrast Temuorin would make things a less simple and more interesting. As for progress, I'll be happy with at least considerable development on the Eternal War front. These small-scale stories with sentimental and anecdotal touches are nice, but it's about due time for the larger pieces to come together to form the overarching climax already.
That would be Myuugi/Myu it seems. But what I mean is that tons of other players are seemingly not going to be the main players here (Rogas, Seii, Narukana, the other Law and Chaos Eternals assuming they still exist and have not been retconned from existence)

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel