AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-11-06, 20:50   Link #1241
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
edit: question to other Dehya users. Which did you decide to have more of? HP or ATK? Mine currently has 31k hp and 1,975 atk.
EM

I built mine to go all-in on EM, with the 4-star weapon that turns her EM into attack for the party (it isn't much, like 112 or something, but that's still a pretty good constant). The high EM also makes it so if she steals burn ownership, it doesn't tank the burn value.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-07, 03:11   Link #1242
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Furina's Demo Video is out:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In addition to being jam-packed to the brim with hilarious little touches (note the character changes to mock the different archons while on the swing Also, rock-paper-scissors with the crab. ), it combined with the teaser and main 4.2 trailer provide some pretty major hints at the upcoming plot (just as they did with Nahida's two trailers in 3.2, but this one is much more covert).

(I guess by getting the musical ending out of the way here, it reduces the odds that the plot itself will end that way. )
Old 2023-11-07, 04:17   Link #1243
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
EM

I built mine to go all-in on EM, with the 4-star weapon that turns her EM into attack for the party (it isn't much, like 112 or something, but that's still a pretty good constant). The high EM also makes it so if she steals burn ownership, it doesn't tank the burn value.
name of weapon?

interesting. I did not know Dehya can be built on EM. Might try it out when I have spare resources again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Furina's Demo Video is out:

In addition to being jam-packed to the brim with hilarious little touches (note the character changes to mock the different archons while on the swing Also, rock-paper-scissors with the crab. ), it combined with the teaser and main
first, I'm glad she did not kill the poor otter.

the rest of the video is so entertaining and beautiful. Furina-sama knows how to please people!

it's worth saving 352 total Intertwined Fates for her. 120 USA + guarantee, 112 Europe + guarantee, 120 Asia.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-07, 22:54   Link #1244
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Furina in 70 pulls but no Charlotte. Collei became C6 and Sara is now C5.
C1 Furina in 50 pulls then I got Charlotte.
Wanted C1 Charlotte but got C2 Furina instead in 20 pulls. And lots of Beidous(already C6) in between those that could have been Charlotte instead.

I dunno what to say. Still have some primos for Navia so I hope this new area can replenish my stocks since Navia is just the start of the flood of waifu units for Fontaine.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 01:00   Link #1245
haseo0408

I got her! Furina is mine!. Took many pulls but I still have 52, with the Primogems I can obtain from this version and starting phase 1 of 4.3 I have a guaranteed for Navia!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 04:30   Link #1246
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Got Furina C0 and Charlotte C1 in 80 pulls winning 50/50. I was already C6 on Collei and Beidou before this so just got wishes back.

Debating on getting C1 Furina since her weapon sucks overall and so does Baizhu's donut.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 05:52   Link #1247
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Asia pull first. Other servers tomorrow.

not very good, the only consolation is I got 3 Charlotte. Spent 140 Intertwined Fates. Lost the 50/50. There's at least 7 or 8 Beidou, and 3 or 4 Collei. Some 10-pulls have two 4 stars.

lost the 50/50 at 80. I'm now guaranteed. Spent 60 more, got no 5 star. Furina would probably come in the next 10 or 20 pulls.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-11-08 at 06:16.
Old 2023-11-08, 16:43   Link #1248
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Had enough Intertwined Fates (along with saving an additional 10 for a future pull) to do two 10-pulls.

Managed to get Charlotte in the first pull and Furina in the second.
Old 2023-11-08, 16:54   Link #1249
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Europe pull this morning.

120 Intertwined Fates. Fewer than what I have in Asia, but guaranteed here.

got Furina at 70. Kept pulling, but no more 5 star. I got 4 Charlotte.

will pull a bit more to trigger a 5 star, to get Furina C1 or at least get a guarantee.
Old 2023-11-08, 17:18   Link #1250
GDB

Quote:
name of weapon?

interesting. I did not know Dehya can be built on EM. Might try it out when I have spare resources again.
Makhaira Aquamarine

Also makes her a pretty good Burgeoner.
Old 2023-11-08, 19:36   Link #1251
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I didn't really want to comment on the Archon Quest until patch 4.2, and in general, I'd say it was decent enough with less "filler-ish" content compared to previous nation AQ. 4.2 also managed to fix the dreadful pacing that was 4.1 (the whole prison segment went on a glacial pace with all the back and forth and irrelevant discussion/minigames).
They managed to make most characters charming on their own rights instead of relying on gimmick stuff and all. General plot outlines were good enough, but unfortunately, I do think there are still many issues when it comes to execution and screenplay.

Spoiler for 4.2 Archon Quest spoilers:

On the other hand, it is good to see Furina being a rather interesting support enabling different team compositions, although I think they went a bit overboard with the HP drain.
Since I have no plans pulling either Kokomi or Baizhu, I will probably make do with Charlotte, Jean and Yaoyao depending on the team main dps.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2023-11-08 at 20:03.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-08, 21:28   Link #1252
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Navia leak flood is out and HOLY SHIT.

C1S1 Navia here I come!
Old 2023-11-09, 01:25   Link #1253
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I didn't really want to comment on the Archon Quest until patch 4.2, and in general, I'd say it was decent enough with less "filler-ish" content compared to previous nation AQ. 4.2 also managed to fix the dreadful pacing that was 4.1 (the whole prison segment went on a glacial pace with all the back and forth and irrelevant discussion/minigames).
They managed to make most characters charming on their own rights instead of relying on gimmick stuff and all. General plot outlines were good enough, but unfortunately, I do think there are still many issues when it comes to execution and screenplay.
In general (as is not unusual ) I had a much more favorable impression, although I cannot wholly disagree with your criticisms. As usual, it's a case of how much you weigh different factors in your appreciation of the story, and I'm personally a bit more swayed by emotion and intent than the more technical flaws of execution. In a broad sense, the way they tied together all the plot threads, lore aspects, and philosophical ideas was a huge success to me.

Spoiler for Archon Quest 4.2 plus Furina's Character Quest:

Anyway, for me, I liked the conclusion very, very much on the whole, even though certainly there's always room for improvement. It also aligned pretty closely to my predictions, since it built directly on what was carefully foreshadowed, but still managed enough small twists to provide some surprises. With the new lore revealed, looking forward to what they do next in the Interlude, and then on to Natlan.
Old 2023-11-09, 03:01   Link #1254
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Hearing a tiny bit of Natlan at the end of the new AQ makes me kinda hope
Spoiler:
Sniffing copium early for this.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 05:38   Link #1255
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Makhaira Aquamarine

Also makes her a pretty good Burgeoner.
where do you get that? From pulls or craftable?

USA server pull. 140 Fates.

this is the luckiest server for me.

got Furina in 50 pulls + 2 Charlotte. Pulled 20 more times, got Keqing + Lion's Roar. Pulled 70 more times, no 5 star, but got more Charlotte.

got 5 Charlotte from this server. And it feels like I'm just one 10-pull away from C1 Furina.

Spoiler:

______

got curious. Who is Sara?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Furina in 70 pulls but no Charlotte. Collei became C6 and Sara is now C5.
Old 2023-11-09, 06:01   Link #1256
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I... have a slightly different view of the events of 4.2. Especially with how Furina ended up as. Poor girl.

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2023-11-09, 12:24   Link #1257
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I wouldn't say the themes and ideas were bad (although the notion of Justice wasn't particularly well discussed during Fontaine arcs). In fact, I think the general plotline for all archon quests is good enough (even including the more divisive arcs such as Liyue and particularly Inazuma). If we were to summarize each nation main plot in 5-10 lines, it would be fair enough. The thing is that the way how they presented such plot devices and themes really feel quite awkward multiple times hence why I couldn't help but note things that look a bit too out of place. Emotionally speaking, they did a good job in term of fleshing out most characters, but I wouldn't say it could make up for its shortcomings.

Spoiler for Archon Quest 4.2 & Furina's Story Quest:

Overall, the plot in general is fairly better than the hot mess Liyue and Inazuma were, but I still think the writers really should improve on their execution in general. There are still way too many contrived plot elements, awkward transitions and uneven pacing, which clearly expose the writing skill difference among the team, especially compared to the abyss main storyline and the world quests tied to it.
Old 2023-11-09, 19:52   Link #1258
GDB

Quote:
where do you get that? From pulls or craftable?
Pulls. Forget what weapon I was going for when I got it, tbh. Maybe Raiden's weapon a year ago?
Old 2023-11-09, 21:53   Link #1259
haseo0408

I did another 10 pulls after I got Furina and I got Baizhu easily, now I have 52 pulls left, more than enough to get Navia after I finish looting the new map and finish every single quest I can get my claws on. I have been using Kokomi as my healer for more than a year after I got her in her third rerun in version 3.0. Somebody told me Baizhu is the best healer you can get for Furina in your team.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-11-09, 22:20   Link #1260
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I did another 10 pulls after I got Furina and I got Baizhu easily, now I have 52 pulls left, more than enough to get Navia after I finish looting the new map and finish every single quest I can get my claws on. I have been using Kokomi as my healer for more than a year after I got her in her third rerun in version 3.0. Somebody told me Baizhu is the best healer you can get for Furina in your team.
Oddly enough, most things I've read for healer pairing with Furina is Jean. Generally you want someone who heals even characters who are off-field so I suppose Baizhu works too.

Dammit now I'm thinking of rolling him. I lost 50/50 on my Furina C1 attempt to Diluc who is now C4.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact