Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-12, 13:05   Link #41
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
May I ask a couple of questions?
When will the Anime get back to the Original story?
Where did we leave off in the Original story?
Thanks!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 11:07   Link #42
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

When i saw this episode and i saw this no name Sora vs Naruto....i started to get angry again...because Naruto's clones were useless. And i dont think it's a spoiler to say...Naruto eventually will become Hokage right? He trains right now to deal with Akatsuki (he did for the last few years)....and if he cant even defeat a clown like that with ease then he'd better quit as a ninja...and should give up his dream.

Anyway the clones proved to be useless (as always)...Sai really starts to become like a human..which is good. Later on Naruto fought this guy again....and all of sudden it's a complete ease for Naruto (as it should be)...so what was Naruto doing the last few hours (in this episode). Not only that he almost broke that guy's hand while punching with his fist against Sora's fist..

As for those who want to get spoiled with the questions. This episode seemed to contain some things from the Manga. So i'd say this episode was for a small part manga and and the bigger part was filler. Unlike the other spoilers i'd say this one is better although i dislike the idea of shinobi from the rain village being coffin pirates. Besides...the way they act is stupid...they have zero security...and act when the coffins are already stolen.
Old 2008-05-14, 02:28   Link #43
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
May I ask a couple of questions?
When will the Anime get back to the Original story?
Where did we leave off in the Original story?
Thanks!
-No one knows when.

- I think it was right before they left for the mission. So you could say the training they went under was kinda not part of original story ( correct me if i am wrong), but the Part with Sarutobi's son i have heard its true. But yet again i hear that these fillers do contain some Manga part in them. So You could in a way say its part of the original story ( but anime style/original).
Old 2008-05-14, 03:42   Link #44
Rahan

Yeah, you are right.

The training was manga material. Even if Asuma is Sandaime's son, the dialog about it was filler. Sora and the mission as a whole are also filler, even if Chikuru (head monk) and the temple will appear later in the manga.

Finally picked up Shippuuden again. I dropped the anime around episode 10. I only lurked on the episode thread since then (which made me the highly rated Sakura Sasori episode). I restarted at episode 54 and so far, I like it.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 09:36   Link #45
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
-No one knows when.

- I think it was right before they left for the mission. So you could say the training they went under was kinda not part of original story ( correct me if i am wrong), but the Part with Sarutobi's son i have heard its true. But yet again i hear that these fillers do contain some Manga part in them. So You could in a way say its part of the original story ( but anime style/original).
Rahan: you misread his post.

Whitemoon: No, the training -is- part of the original story. All the training till right before the mission itself is manga material.

The story about Asuma being the Third's son is true, but not manga material, 'tis good filler because it's something that noone really picked up on, and yet no real effort was made to hide it either.

Everything you saw in the previous episodes before the talks of the actual mission as well as Ino-Shika-Chou interaction are all filler material, but good filler because the anime team is cleaning up after Kishi.

You'll see what I meant later on.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 15:08   Link #46
workingclass

you know what really irks me about this series. they drag it out beyond a snails pace. its no where enar catching up to the manga and they start sticking in more filler. you know the manga had filler also. maybe they should animate that instead of giving us this crap.

i believe they called that manga filler the "kakashi gaiden"
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-18, 02:06   Link #47
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

At last, I watched the second half of the special, but it wasn't that interesting to comment about.

The animation was poor, and all Naruto did for the most part was acting like a punk in order to taunt Sora to make him pay back for the earlier insults.

What I saw to hold some potential is the nature of Soras' powers, that even strike fear into the hearts of the monks to view unanimously as a monster.

I'm certain that Sora's background is more or less like Haku's. He might possess a kekkei genkai, which the monks see as monstrous for its destructive power.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote