Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-12, 22:49   Link #281
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
thnx for the info about that
and @darthfanta wat happens to them after tht??
Oscar want to get Eco drunk and make her his. But, even though Eco drunk, she still searching Ash and her heart still with Ash that make Oscar lost.

After Ash got cross dressed, Oscar called him Ashley and rebecca come to the new Student council meeting with Silvia depress and dropped in her knee on the floor after seeing Ashley . Because there are the meeting, Ash was force to attend the meeting while cross dressing much less make Lucca, Silvia, Jessica, and Max stealt view of Ashley.

In the end Max run of the council Meeting because he can not withstand with Ashley (he is fallen with Ashley)

This is the funniest Chapter I ever read in Seikoku no Dragnar LN.

Last edited by sandhy88; 2012-05-12 at 23:03.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 22:53   Link #282
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 22:57   Link #283
whsie

It must have been too long. Don't know why, but the feeling I remember is that Rebecca lost or at least was losing. Oh well, *shrug*
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 01:56   Link #284
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

From the spoilers, I feel like peeling off Oscar's skin now since he's such an ass to try to take Eco away from Ash and is extremely self-centered...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 02:10   Link #285
tsunade666

is there an illustration or picture of Oscar?
Old 2012-05-13, 02:22   Link #286
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is there an illustration or picture of Oscar?
Yeah, in volume 6.
Old 2012-05-13, 04:03   Link #287
n0m@n
C-Z

Has anyone got any information on volume 8?
I read that the King is in a threat of being executed or something.
Old 2012-05-13, 04:15   Link #288
whsie

^ If you're getting any info, it'll be from the Japanese readers. This series isn't popular enough among the Chinese to warrant a translation team. The Chinese just read whatever the official Taiwan translations give (v6).

But by the sound of it, you've read volume 7? I wonder what happened in that volume (something to do with Oscar).
Old 2012-05-13, 04:30   Link #289
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Oscar Bastard!!!

Ash already not "Problem Child" anymore. And if someone dare to say that Ash is Problem Child again, he/she will not allow to live againt by Rebecca. This is show how serious Rebecca has expectation of Ash. Rebecca also demand Ash to work hard because Student Council President is someone that number 1 and admirer by student so Ash mush study hard to become number 1 in study and power (the latter is already proved).

The Problem Child is Oscar Brailford for:

1. Never attend class or student council meeting but always has top score,

2. Always do what he want, even Rebecca and teacher can not do anything.

3. After summer vacation, the first thing he do after return to school is kidnap Eco and defeat Silvia and Luca. His maid attempt to murder Silvia and Jessica because the two let Eco escape. If not because Collate just back from buying grocery, the two must be dead. in the end his plan destroyed by Rebecca and Ash.

4. Several days later, he provoked Silvia by insult Leutramont Knight Country for attempt to broke alliance of Leutramont Knight Country and Chevron Kingdom (Oscar' country). If the war break, Oscar want to participate and prove his ability for ascention of the trone (in simple way, He will do anything for become the King even thought it mean break a war).

5. He make Eco drink Ansal tea to make her drunk and do ****beeep***** and ****beeep**** but his plan destroy coz Eco even in drunk state still loyal to Ash and start walking strangely searching where as Ash.
Old 2012-05-13, 05:05   Link #290
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Ash already not "Problem Child" anymore. And if someone dare to say that Ash is Problem Child again, he/she will not allow to live againt by Rebecca. This is show how serious Rebecca has expectation of Ash. Rebecca also demand Ash to work hard because Student Council President is someone that number 1 and admirer by student so Ash mush study hard to become number 1 in study and power (the latter is already proved).

The Problem Child is Oscar Brailford for:

1. Never attend class or student council meeting but always has top score,

2. Always do what he want, even Rebecca and teacher can not do anything.

3. After summer vacation, the first thing he do after return to school is kidnap Eco and defeat Silvia and Luca. His maid attempt to murder Silvia and Jessica because the two let Eco escape. If not because Collate just back from buying grocery, the two must be dead. in the end his plan destroyed by Rebecca and Ash.

4. Several days later, he provoked Silvia by insult Leutramont Knight Country for attempt to broke alliance of Leutramont Knight Country and Chevron Kingdom (Oscar' country). If the war break, Oscar want to participate and prove his ability for ascention of the trone (in simple way, He will do anything for become the King even thought it mean break a war).

5. He make Eco drink Ansal tea to make her drunk and do ****beeep***** and ****beeep**** but his plan destroy coz Eco even in drunk state still loyal to Ash and start walking strangely searching where as Ash.
If he were to appear in Chinese manhua, then I'm sure he'll get a light punishment like getting his skin peel off. If he were to appear in hentai doujin then it's gangbang.
Old 2012-05-13, 05:47   Link #291
Soji

Quote:
I really don't like people like this that use this kind of trick . I really hope he get what he deserve.
But i like that Eco still loyal to Ash even in this state.She is great.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 07:24   Link #292
dragon1412

Oh please, you already know that he won't go with those demand
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 07:31   Link #293
XFire
150% done

.....This person is a harem member?
Old 2012-05-13, 07:33   Link #294
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Oh please, you already know that he won't go with those demand
That's true .But you can deny that what he say/do pissed the hell out. More than anything i don't like people that act like this.
Quote:
.....This person is a harem member?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 07:37   Link #295
XFire
150% done

Why hasn't someone just beaten the crap out of him already. I mean, Ash could probably do it, and Oscar's done enough to warrant a rampage like Eco anyway. Or better yet, everyone just says no and ignores the selfish asshole.
Old 2012-05-13, 07:58   Link #296
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Why hasn't someone just beaten the crap out of him already. I mean, Ash could probably do it, and Oscar's done enough to warrant a rampage like Eco anyway. Or better yet, everyone just says no and ignores the selfish asshole.
Oscar is the only breeder that from Chevron Country and the first. Generally, Mother Dragon only giving Larvae to Lautreamont Knight Country citizen. Because Lautreamont and Chevron has friendly relationship, there is a plan that chevron citizen also become breeder. From all Chevron citizen that went to Mother Dragon, only Oscar that given larvae. Thus make Oscar as ambasador for Dragon Breeder to Chevron. Can you imagine what happen if Oscar get beaten by Leutreamont citizen? Because of this, Oscar become arrogant. Even Ash want to beat him to dead but put on his intention. He does not war broke because of him. What he can do is prevent Oscar's plan.
Old 2012-05-13, 08:03   Link #297
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Seriously, when someone from the country you just saved from the invasion of the empire is doing anything he wants to and being so ungrateful to you, in your own country, wouldn't you want to get rid of that cockroach?

Last edited by Flower; 2014-04-21 at 18:55. Reason: removed quoted deleted post
Old 2012-05-13, 08:14   Link #298
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Oscar is the person that want any power.
He want to marry Rebecca is because Rebecca is Arc Dragnar.
So, if he has Eco's blood, Everyone will submit and worship him.
I don't think that he will give Eco's blood to the king. He will give him another blood and after Oscar become king, he will discart the King. (he hate the king and everyone that relate to him coz he was the daugter of commoner (king's lover) and when his mom still alive until dead, the King didn't do anything)

Last edited by Flower; 2014-04-21 at 18:55. Reason: removed quoted deleted post....
Old 2012-05-13, 21:03   Link #299
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Oscar is the person that want any power.
He want to marry Rebecca is because Rebecca is Arc Dragnar.
So, if he has Eco's blood, Everyone will submit and worship him.
I don't think that he will give Eco's blood to the king. He will give him another blood and after Oscar become king, he will discart the King. (he hate the king and everyone that relate to him coz he was the daugter of commoner (king's lover) and when his mom still alive until dead, the King didn't do anything)
This just seems stupid. Maybe I'm making too much of Eco's power. but the illustration and spoiler made her seem like she could wipe the whole WORLD clean if she could control it. So using her like an object seems a fine way to set the planet on fire. Plus, I doubt Ash would care about a war very much if Eco was actually in danger.

Then again I like that kind of scenario (world/ruler/asshole thinks they have hero trapped by "rules", hero says F**K you and tears them apart).
Old 2012-05-13, 21:31   Link #300
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Oscar is the only breeder that from Chevron Country and the first. Generally, Mother Dragon only giving Larvae to Lautreamont Knight Country citizen. Because Lautreamont and Chevron has friendly relationship, there is a plan that chevron citizen also become breeder. From all Chevron citizen that went to Mother Dragon, only Oscar that given larvae. Thus make Oscar as ambasador for Dragon Breeder to Chevron. Can you imagine what happen if Oscar get beaten by Leutreamont citizen? Because of this, Oscar become arrogant. Even Ash want to beat him to dead but put on his intention. He does not war broke because of him. What he can do is prevent Oscar's plan.
Apart from that, it's more likely that no one has beaten the crap out of Oscar because he's simply just too strong. He's a prodigy who can get top grades without actually attending classes--along with the fact that he barely shows up in front of the normal students. How can you beat the crap out of him when you barely see his face?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, ecchi, fantasy, harem, illustrator is a lolicon, romance, shounen, tentacles