AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Suisei no Gargantia

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-24, 11:06   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Bellows related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Suisei no Gargantia fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2013-04-27, 05:14   Link #2
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
maybe its just me with the Urobuchi stuff, her appearence alone makes me think of Madoka Magica's Sakura Kyouko but with an extra cup, you know what i mean.........
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2013-04-27, 06:36   Link #3
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
maybe its just me with the Urobuchi stuff, her appearence alone makes me think of Madoka Magica's Sakura Kyouko but with an extra cup, you know what i mean.........
But she's clearly Yoko's expy.
Old 2013-04-27, 06:38   Link #4
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
But she's clearly Yoko's expy.
Yep she reminds me of Yoko.
Old 2013-04-27, 11:47   Link #5
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
but isn't Kyouko also being compared to Yoko according to the fandom?
well according to what i read at the Puella Magi wiki
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2013-04-27, 12:01   Link #6
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I just hope she doesn't have Yoko's "kiss of death", if you know what I mean.
Old 2013-04-27, 13:06   Link #7
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

She's pretty amusing from what I've seen so far, she's more of an important role to the plot than Yayoi from Psycho-Pass, not that I don't care for her (funnily enough that both were voiced by Shizuka Itou ). Her breasts are ample to an extent, she seems pretty friendly towards Ridget despite getting upset over her at times, however I can't put more words than what I see about her. Hopefully she'll mentally grows more as the story progresses, I didn't mind her getting killed off in the last few episodes if she's signifiant to the overall story, but oh well, only time will tell.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-04-27, 17:16   Link #8
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
She's one hot... girl....
Old 2013-04-29, 01:47   Link #9
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
She's my favorite character in the story what can I say.
Old 2013-04-29, 02:52   Link #10
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
She's pretty amusing from what I've seen so far, she's more of an important role to the plot than Yayoi from Psycho-Pass, not that I don't care for her (funnily enough that both were voiced by Shizuka Itou ). Her breasts are ample to an extent, she seems pretty friendly towards Ridget despite getting upset over her at times, however I can't put more words than what I see about her. Hopefully she'll mentally grows more as the story progresses, I didn't mind her getting killed off in the last few episodes if she's signifiant to the overall story, but oh well, only time will tell.
I mind! If we need kill someone , let's go with Amy instead for greater impact (and because Bellows is my favourite character. Also I like her interaction with Redo, suprisingly not necessary as shipper (on second thoughts I think it would work well eitherway).

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-04-29 at 03:04.
Old 2013-04-29, 17:33   Link #11
ReddyRedWolf

From what I heard Rackage is 19?!

So what is Bellow's age? After Amy she is the closest female native to Ledo.
Old 2013-04-30, 00:56   Link #12
Tenzen12

Old 2013-04-30, 01:35   Link #13
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!

Wow, look at those ages. Is Gargantia like Logan's Run or something? (Okay, so the doctor and some of the crew do look a bit older. But it does make me wonder about their life expectancy.)
Old 2013-04-30, 03:12   Link #14
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I mind! If we need kill someone , let's go with Amy instead for greater impact (and because Bellows is my favourite character. Also I like her interaction with Redo, suprisingly not necessary as shipper (on second thoughts I think it would work well eitherway).
This. I don't want anything bad to happen to my Bellows.
Old 2013-04-30, 07:30   Link #15
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Not that far from Ledo's age. Should Ledo choose to "reproduce" Bellows is sufficiently of child bearing age.

Hmmm... Could Rackage be a former Gargantian? Maybe why she wanted Bellows, besides salvaging skills, is that they were friends. Their ages are close.

Her slaves didn't act as slaves more of her loyal lieutenants. Why do I get the feeling Rackage was shanghaied by pirates and work her way up? Those two girls were her fellow slaves.
Old 2013-05-01, 11:18   Link #16
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Not that far from Ledo's age. Should Ledo choose to "reproduce" Bellows is sufficiently of child bearing age.
Implying they all aren't able to bear children...

Just admit it you're just saying that because like other you're in love with her...

Quote:
Hmmm... Could Rackage be a former Gargantian? Maybe why she wanted Bellows, besides salvaging skills, is that they were friends. Their ages are close.

Her slaves didn't act as slaves more of her loyal lieutenants. Why do I get the feeling Rackage was shanghaied by pirates and work her way up? Those two girls were her fellow slaves.
That a possibility or she could've been kicked off and just trying to get back at them but this topic is more suited for the speculations thread.

Tags
characters